NSRP: Shinobi Legends ( Prologue Arc | OOC Thread )

[quote name='Champster' timestamp='1317188117' post='5545325']
Hmm, a long overdue bump. Can't say I'm surprised. I'd like to at least finish [i]one[/i] RP(G) here on YCM (Although, this is the only site I RP on...). And yet, this was only a [i]Prologue[/i]. >_<'

So, who is still RPing....? Lets get to the fights and the inevitable plot twist at the end. [i]>_>' [/i]
[/quote]

I'm absolutely ready to continue; my character is on his way to Konoha/Kage Summit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I replied to the IC thread. Hopefully, that will get things going. =P

And if you're wondering how Shimo (Or "Aisu") notices him, Tsumetai (Aisu's talking blade) warns him. I just have the text colored in white in order to do so. I don't know who noticed it yet, but I've been doing this in all of Aisu's dialogues. =D Sneaky-sneaky, eh? ;{

And thanks everyone for continuing to RP. I am filled with joy! ^_^

[quote name='Murar Bonefang' timestamp='1317279667' post='5547604']
yeah for ANBU only. what you in ?

where the F did you get a Chimera ? its bloody extinct. !!
[/quote]
extinct?..(you're saying chimera's re real?...) my character used his Chimera technique with a few different animals and a fire release user chakra to make it (read my app? >.> SNTF spoiler)

[quote name='Champster' timestamp='1317230627' post='5545838']
Alright, I replied to the IC thread. Hopefully, that will get things going. =P

And if you're wondering how Shimo (Or "Aisu") notices him, Tsumetai (Aisu's talking blade) warns him. I just have the text colored in white in order to do so. I don't know who noticed it yet, but I've been doing this in all of Aisu's dialogues. =D Sneaky-sneaky, eh? ;{

And thanks everyone for continuing to RP. I am filled with joy! ^_^
[/quote]

V
[color=#ffffe0]I noticed it[/color]
^
Anyway, I'll be posting soon hopefully

I applaud you, Final, for noticing that which isn't noticeable. I'd thought I managed to fool everyone all this time... but no, not you, it would seem. >=D

Anyway, gonna post in a bit. Won't have a luxury of time within the coming week to do so, unfortunately, but I'll try to post every now and then when I can.

Archived