Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join? This would be a nice RP to max my list. (I dont want to do more than 3)
App
[spoiler=App]
Username: se15fy
RP Name: Glorfindel Leafsword
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Glorfindel is very subdued and has a serious air about him. He doesnt like to talk, and when he does he speaks little. He mostly communicates with facial expressions and gestures. In battle, he isnt one for fooling around. He strikes swift and hard, leaving no room for mistakes. You cannot fight with him and expect to get away unscratched. He doesnt take kindly to people trying to be his friend. Glorfindel is a lone wolf and he knows it. He judges people by their words and actions, not on hunches. Once he makes a friend however, he speaks more and is more open with them.
Bio: Is it alright if I take a bit to think of one?
Country of Origin: [b]Luna Corporealis[/b]
Town of Origin: Solarin (A treehouse-town, all the elves here live in....well, treehouses.)

Physical Charachteristic

Exatly that. If it works.....

Attacks
Weapons
Primary: His Bonded Blade. Its a longsword, with emeralds in the hilt. It is about a meter long, and an inch wide.
Secondary: A shortbow.
Magic: Yes.
1. Aegis of Strength
Glorfindels sword deals extra damage while in this Aegis. Glorfindel can only have ONE Aegis on his blade at a time.
2. Aegis of Speed
Glorfindels blade increases in speed while in this Aegis.
3. Aegis of Accuracy
The blade increases in accuracy while in this Aegis.
4. Greenflame Strike
Glorfindels sword goes up in green dancing flame while he uses this.
5. Electric Walk
Glorfindels sword laces with lightning, and he rushes forward striking everything in his way.
Abilities: Yes.
Forestwalker: Glorfindel is nearly invisible while in dense forest.
Aegis of Sword: Each day, Glorfindel chooses a blade to Bond to him. He can place Aegis spells on it.
Legacy: [u]No[/u]
[/spoiler]

Archived