Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Numbered Days [OoC/Started/Accepting]

- - - - - Numbers and Orichalcus!?!?!?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2014 03:52 PM
Plot

Arcs

Rules

Numbers

Apps

Accepted apps

I just want to say I don't draw any of the picks for my cards I get them online so thanks to the people that draw them your the best.

BEST THING EVER - http://widzilla.devi...nshi-Collection

Quiksilver

Quiksilver

Look within.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
    Last Visit Mar 03 2012 10:37 PM
Two questions:

1. How will we be dueling? Will it be by a simulator, or what?

2. Can we use one of your custom Number cards? 'Cause a Zombie deck with Vengeful Shinigami sounds pretty good.

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
Accepted Apps

1-We will be RP dueling in the IC, so you don't need to simulate just be fair.
2-So far all Numbers are open so yes you can use mine but if someone else has one then it is taken seeing as they are 1 of a kind.

I just want to say I don't draw any of the picks for my cards I get them online so thanks to the people that draw them your the best.

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM
Can I join with my own custom numbers monster?

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
yes, really I'm expecting everyone to use customs though the Numbers if you can fit one that is on the list into your deck then don't make a second one with a similar effect just go with the on in the list.

Quiksilver

Quiksilver

Look within.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
Umm...your appplication doesn't follow your rules. Your appearance, you said, has to be a paragraph-long description. A paragraph is 4-5 sentences. You have two. :/

Username: Luxray

Name: Rina Tsukuda

Appearance: Rina is tall and pale, much paler than most Japanese skintones. Her eyes are slanted and a dark brown in color, though most of the time they are hard to see due to the shiny-black bangs that fall across her eyes. The rest of her hair is straight and glossy, falling down to the nape of her neck. Her ears are pierced with small, unadorned gold earrings and a simple gold band with a tiny ruby set into it is on her left pinkie finger. Her nails are uncolored and unnaturally long and sharp, looking like talons rather than fingernails.

Rina's typical outfit consists of a black tanktop with a faded denim jacket thrown over it. Her legs are clothed by tight, dark grey shorts most of the time, and a pair of well-used black shoes adorn her feet. A black, spike-studded belt is a must, and her deck can usually be found in a holder on said belt (when it's not in her Duel Disk, that is).

Equipment: Rina has only a Duel Disk and D-Gazer in way of dueling equipment. Her Duel Disk is sharper and more pointed than conventional duel disks, as well as being a opaque grey with a blood-red jewel as opposed to the normal colors. Her D-Gazer is similarily colored, with the metal portion being grey and the visor itself tinted a light red, almost pink.

Personality: Rina is solitary and unwilling to open up in most cases. She dislikes being around other people and talking to then anymore. It's not that she's shy; she simply has no care for anyone else. Her sole interest in herself, which makes her as selfish as it sounds. This is combined with a sharp and coldly refined intellect, which makes her a fearsome opponent, both on the battlefield and the dueling field.

Rina also dislikes being tied down; she prefers to flitter from place to place, never being in one place for long; she carries few possessions and rarely allows herself to become attached to things. The one exception is her deck, and the card "Number 57: Vengeful Shinigami" in particular. It is a bit of an grim humor that Rina would not jump to save another person's life but rather save her deck from destruction.

Bio: Rina Tsukuda is used to being alone. Her mother, a beggar in the slums of the Satellite died from disease when Rina was nine; Rina never knew her father. Her mother used to say he was a powerful businessman from Neo Domino City, who had chanced upon Rina's mother while on a factory inspection tour and had left the day before Rina was born. When she was young Rina used to dream that her father would one day come back to rescue them and take them to a better life in "the big city", but as time went on and he never showed, Rina began to resent the man who had abandoned her mother and her.

When her mother died, Rina took to dueling in order to provide for herself, and discovered an affinity with Zombie-Type monsters. Construction a deck around them, she won a whole bunch of Satellite dueling tournaments, even gaining the title of "The Dark Dueling Queen". It was at one such tournament that she discovered her "Number" card. A mysterious man she defeated in a heated finals duel had smiled coolly at her and pressed a card into her hand during the post-game handshake. It was the "Number 57: Vengeful Shinigami" card, and after she acquired that card, she never lost a duel.

Now 22 and still undefeated, Rina's eye was caught by a so-called "Numbers Tournament", and interested in the possibility of more cards like her Vengeful Shinigami, she entered the tournament.

Deck Type: A Zombie deck that revolves around "Pain Painter". Cards such as "Zombie Master" and "Pyramid Turtle" are used to retrieve Pain Painter, or, alternatively, "Plaguespread Zombie", and set up for powerful Synchro Summons like "Revived King Ha Des" or "Doomkaiser Dragon". However, the main strategy Rina uses is activating Pain Painter's effect while there are two other Zombie monsters on the field and turn them all into Level 2 monsters, and then Xyz Summoning her true boss card, "Number 57: Vengeful Shinigami".

Reinforce

Reinforce

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
None of them fit one of the decks I will use for one character, but I might take leviath dragon for the other one, as I'm gonna be using a dragon deck for that one.

EDIT: this is the custom xyz I'll be using
Number 3: Supreme Fairy Raphael
Rk 8 / Light / Fairy / Effect / XYZ
ATK 3000 / DEF 2500
2 or more level 8 Fairy-Type Monsters
This card cannot be summoned except by Exceed Summon. When this card is Exceed Summoned, it gains the effects of the Exceed Material Monster Overlay Units on it exactly as they were before the Exceed Summon. Once per turn, while this card is on the field, you can return one card from your hand to your deck to Special Summon one Fairy-Type monster from your graveyard.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
In that case you can use 17 or make your own but if your just running dragons I don't see why not 17 unless you don't have a lot of level 3 monsters, oh and Quicksilver accepted.
Okay on the card except it needs to state -This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster.

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 05:00 PM
Hmm...I'd actually be interested in getting back into RPs, and this one seems interesting enough.

I want to take some time looking things over and working on the character, so can I reserve a character with Number 16?

Oh, and just as a comment: Number 10 requires 3 Materials, not 2. And Number 16 has 2300 ATK, not 2600.
Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
Posted Image

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
Thanks and sure your reservation is in, and it would be baller for you to get back into RP especially if it is mine.
Oh and here is a grammar check for you Sim,

Number 3: Supreme Fairy Raphael
Rk 8 / Light / Fairy / Effect / XYZ
ATK 3000 / DEF 2500
2 Level 8 Fairy-Type monsters
This card cannot be summoned except by Exceed Summon. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. When this card is Exceed Summoned, it gains the effects of this cards Xyz Material exactly as they were before the Xyz Summon. Once per turn, while this card is on the field, you can detach one Xyz Material from your this card to your deck to Special Summon one Fairy-Type monster from your graveyard.

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
Looking through these, I'm rather concerned about how powerful Vengeful Shinigami (Number 57) is. It's a Rank 2, but due to its effect, will have 3700 ATK and can drop its materials to nuke cards, reducing its ATK, yes, but that's like a DAD on its own. The only Xyz nearly as powerful as that is Number 61, because it doesn't have a "once per turn" clause, kills a monster, inflicts damage, and can still attack. A 3700 Rank 2 that can nuke 3 cards in exchange for its ATK is just plain unfair.

Also, Goldrat is Number 56, not 59.

But in other news: My App!

Username: evilfusion
Name: Bella
Appearance: Bella has long black hair, with strands parted to frame her face, going down to her chin. The rest is tied back in a ponytail style. Her eyes are a sharp green, and her usual clothes are a loosely-fit dark blue jacket over a gray sweatshirt. She wears comfortably baggy black jeans and around her neck is a simple necklace with a locket at the front. Inside the locket is simply a picture of her parents.
Equipment: Bella has an "old-school" Duel Disk, a replica of the Battle City models with updated technology for compatibility. She has a blue motorbike for transportation, but it is not compatible with Duel Runners or dueling technology (barring stunt-dueling, which she doesn't do)

Personality: Bella is naturally serious, and does not bond well with people as a result of never really getting to know anyone as she was growing up. She took refuge from loneliness by getting into the game of Duel Monsters, which enabled her to seek social interactions with little fear of rejection. She enjoys flirting, as it's harmless socializing with little bonding needed. She is a moderately skilled player who doesn't take winning or losing as seriously as most, but that's more because serious is her default. However, when using Number 16, she shows a far less emotionally restrained side of herself, taking greater joy from the game, winning or losing.

Bio: Bella's parents were poor and had to work all day just to get by, so as a last resort, they gave her up for adoption, leaving her with a memento so that she could one day find them again if she wanted. Growing up in a foster home was fine, but the tendency to switch homes on a semi-regular basis caused her to avoid bonding with her new caretakers and to take a very restrained approach to optimism. Same with friends; she avoided making close friends due to the tendency of leaving them behind. After she got into dueling, she took a liking to the Worm set, as they seemed to connect with her sense of isolation.

She found Number 16 in an alleyway, and immediately treasured the card, finding that she was happier while in possession of it, and at the same time feeling it was the same as her.
Deck Type: Worms, supported by Number 16.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Posted Image

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
Just need to change a color in the app, but ya I had decided that if someone called on Shinigami that i would nerf it some so now it gets a 500 gain instead of 1000 so it will have 2200 instead of 3700.

Evil is accepted.

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
Changed.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Posted Image

Aces4

Aces4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2011 10:10 PM
Username: Aces4
Name: Lance Permaximus

Appearance: Lance is a young, white man with a rather thin build. He finds it hard to gain weight or muscle and as a result he is small for his age. He stands at around 5'4'' and weighs about 120 lbs. His hair is black, short, and is usually really messy. Lance's eyes are an amber color, his nose is sharp and pointed, and his cheeks bones are well defined. Usually, Lance wears long sleeve, baggy sweaters, jeans, sneakers, and a leather belt. His clothes are generally neutral colors with striped patterns. He also has a pocket watch that his grandfather gave to him when he was young. The gold chain usually hangs out of his pocket.

Equipment: Lance's duel disk is similar to the standard Duel Academy issued one. It has been recolored by Lance and it is now red and black. He does not own a duel runner and prefers to use his tiny motorized scooter for transport.

Personality: Lance has a strong moral code and dreams of being a defender of justice. However, he is not the bravest person and his self conscious usually gets in the way of him ever stepping outside his comfort zone.

Bio: Growing up, Lance fit the typical comic book nerd stereo type. He should often spend more time at the local arcade and comic book store. His parents decided to send him to Duel Academy when he was 14. At school, he had a lot of problems making friends and his grades suffered when he took more of an interest making stories out of cards instead of dueling with them. Lance's one, and best friend Tim Holst would study together, duel, and just talk about everything. Their close bond held strong even after their departure from Duel Academy. However, the police force of Neo Domino City harassed Tim and Lance one night and things got out of hand. Tim helped Lance get away, but he was captured and since then Lance hasn't seen him. Finally taking on the role of the super heros he oftened read about when he was younger, Lance took a stand and started fighting against the police forces.

Deck Type: His deck revolves around using warrior type monsters. He uses No. 69 Excalibur Knight, which was given to him by Tim before he was captured. His strategy revolves around using verstaile strategies to adapt to the opponet's way of fighting. He also doesn't use many spell cards.

Reinforce

Reinforce

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
Just to let you know, I'll use number 17 but I actually want two characters, one with dragons, for number 17, and one with fairies, for number 3, my custom. Thanks for the grammar too, I made this one for use with one of my fairy decks in an RP, though there are other strong custom fairies that I might use too. One more thing, I meant to use it's last effect with no relation to overlay materials, and using the cards in the hand instead.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
Sim-Okay just make sure you use both Chars okay otherwise I will eater your soul and replace it with mayonnaise.
Ace-Accepted but remember your guy is going to have to get into the satellite at the begging of the RP, there is no duel academy there for obvious reasons.

Aces4

Aces4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2011 10:10 PM
Kk I shall remember that, thanks.

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

Where my heart will take me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
    Last Visit Apr 16 2016 04:56 AM
Username: Time Psyduck
Name: Dylan Evans
Appearance: Dylan is a tall man, standing at 6' 2", with a heavy build. Although much of it is muscle, there is a thin layer of fat over most of them, which tends to cause people to underestimate his strength and fitness. He has dark blond hair, with deep blue eyes and a straight nose His skin is naturally pale but much of it is tanned from being outdoors for fairly long periods of time. His usual clothing consists of a black business suit, or a lightweight blue jacket and similar trousers over a white shirt.
Equipment: His duel disk is dark blue, and has an oval centre with the card slots forming a semi-circle around them, which extend on two pylons forming graveyard and banished slots. His duel runner is quite similar to Yusei's, however it has a rounded front edge, the back only comes up to the top of the seat padding, and it is a dark blue.
Personality: Dylan is passionate, with a strong sense of justice. He's a caring person, and can often be seen as something of a gentle giant, but when he gets angry he becomes even more intimidating than usual. He is otherwise, however, very polite and self-sacrificing.
Bio: Dylan was once a fisherman, working in the waters off the cost of Neo Domino. Setting up port in satellite was, at the time, a good move - it helped boost a weaker part of the city and avoided navigating the waters around the island. However, with satellite determined to be holding criminal gangs, it was all but closed off. His market dried up, and he intended to return to Neo Domino. However, by that time he'd also become satellite's version of a private investigator. The money wasn't much good, but between the reduced fish demand and what people could afford he got by.
Now, however, he's dealing with two rather major issues. Firstly, those losing to sector security are disappearing, and secondly, strange 'Number' cards were showing up.
Deck Type: Sea Serpents. It swarms the field with low-level monsters to use as materials for Synchro and Xyx summons, including his Numbers card, Number 25: Ancient Ocean Dragon Ladon

Numbers card:
Number 25: Ancient Ocean Dragon Ladon
Rank 3/WATER
Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 3 monsters.
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material Monster attached to this card. If one or more cards you control would be destroyed or sent to the graveyard by a card effect: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material Monster from this card; negate that effect.
ATK 2200/DEF 600
Structure Decks: Photon/Galaxy

Quiksilver

Quiksilver

Look within.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
I thought Vengeful Shinigami's effect was a once per turn thing- obviously, I didn't read close enough. My bad.

500 Atk boost sounds fine to me, though.

TotalObelisk

TotalObelisk

Dipper The Destructor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
    Last Visit Dec 29 2017 06:09 AM
I'll reserve a spot for now, quick question though; if we have more than one app, can they each have a Numbers card or is it one per person?

Textures and Effect Brushes I use come from www.Obsidiandawn.com
Now taking Art Commissions at Deviant Art
Posted Image

Posted Image

How to start a Flame War

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users