Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110801C/iaza15504628182800.jpg[/img]

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/258209-heaven-s-soul-sagas-legacy-oocstartedalways-accepting/"]OoC Thread[/url]

Our heroes are in a tight struggle. Believing to be travelling to their desired destination, they were sold as fighter slaves to the Arena of Fissure, run by none other than the Chieftan Barbatoras herself. The incapacitated bodies of Zenith, Laila, #Celestia, Jikka, Neol, #Horace, Cinnabar and Theovak were carried into the Barbarian Keep a while back. How were they incapacitated you may ask? Well, as the heroes entrusted their faith in a goblin to take them to a port, he instead sold them off as fighting slaves, with the exception for Horace and Celestia. Barbatoras took a liking to Horace's physique and found him as a fitting husband. And she noticed Celestria's looks could be useful also, so she kept hr as her handmaiden. The rest, however, were tossed into a huge prisoner cell, left to wait to fight.

The first to awake was Zenith. He woke up in a daze. [color=#008000]"Uuuurgh...where-where are we?" [/color]He looked around and saw a stone floor and walls, then as he looked in front his gaze was fixed upon the steel bars that divided them from freedom.[color=#008000] "That goblin scumbag traded us as slaves?!?"[/color] Zenith roared as he charged at the bars. He then shook them violently as he yelled to be let out. [color=#008000]"HEY! GET US OUT OF HERE!" [/color]Suddenly he heard a bleeping noise, and in an instant he was shocked. [color=#008000]"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" [/color]Zenith shrieked in agony as his entire nervous system was electrified. And he fell to his knees as a guard walked up to him. [color=#008000]"What was that?" [/color]Zenith said aloud and weakly. An old and shabby slave then said to him "It's your shock collar. It'll volt your whenever you don't act accordingly to what the Chieftan desires...*cough cough*" The slave spoke in a chokey, sore throated croak, he was obviously one who'd been there for a long time. "Hi, I'm...err, well, I've forgotten. Me and my son have been here so long we've forgotten our names...I can't see a way out of this except fighting, but the Chieftan keeps setting me a fight with my son and I can't..." He then began to cry as he held the sleeping body of his teenage son.[color=#008000] 'I don't know why, but I actually understand how he feels. It's not the exact same, but if anything happened to anyone of my friends, and more importantly Laila, I'd go furious...I still remember that time...' [/color]Zenith then recalled as Rage was ordering him to kill Kaleb, a huge and muscular fan of Laila's. He had driven him so far, Zenith was eager to crush the body of the man. Then he saw Laila, what he did to her. Her tears. They were like daggers to the heart for him. They quelled his anger. And he promised to her he'd never do such a thing again. He then grasped his charm as he looked at the beauty of it...

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110803C/iaza15504679647000.png[/img]

...the magically crafted charm Laila gave him. A Dragon, embracing an elf, it's lover. And both holding a small crystal. In fact, it was this charm that allowed him to enter his dragon form prematurely.[color=#008000] "Laila...I will never forgive myself for what I did that night...never." [/color]Suddenly it began to glow a golden color and Zenith could hear a mighty roar. Suddenly the voice of the Almighty spoke to him. *highlight to see"[color=#ffffff]Zenith! You are indeed worthy of your Legacy! You now possess a second Dragon to use as you so wish! Your friends will also be granted a Legacy as you have. I entrust these powers with you, my chosen.[/color]*"Zenith then looked around. 'A second Dragon?' He then held the charm and rather than it glowing green, it glowed gold. He then looked at his golden claw. [color=#008000]"Wow, my first Dragon's claw isn't anything like this one!"[/color]

Meanwhile, Horace had awoken in a bedroom. "What the-! Where's my clothes?" [color=#ff0000]"About time, sweetie." [/color]As Horace looked forward to see where the voice came from he saw the Chieftan Barbatoras standing before him.[color=#ff0000] "I'm glad you've finally woke up. I never expected such a good looking slave such as yourself to be with a goblin trader." [/color]"That goblin sold us as slaves!" [color=#ff0000]"Yes, to me. Your friends were sent to the Arena, for deathmatches. As for you and that little blonde girl, I found better uses for you both." [/color]"Usually I'd never lay arms on a woman, but this takes the biscuit! HYARGH!" Horace charged at Barbatoras with his Critical Lariat, and managed to ensare her, holding her to the wall.[color=#ff0000] "Wow! You-urgh-really are strong! I like that in a man." [/color]She then punched him in the gut. "OOF!" [color=#ff0000]"But, I'm the toughest fighter there is. You'll never top me. And now, let's have some other kind of fun. You see, you are my husband. And so, I am going to have to make you "mine", if you understand what I'm saying."[/color]

Celestria was still asleep in her new chambers. It was wonderful, as if for a princess. And she actually had two servants to aid her. She then awoke only to find her in a handmaiden's outfit. [color=#00ff00]"nyoosh...huh? Wait, I wasn't wearing this!"[/color] She was alarmed, so she looked in the mirror at her outfit. [color=#00ff00]"Ugh! This is so not my style!" [/color]She pouted as a huge man with an even huger flail came in. "You there!" [color=#00ff00]"EEK!"[/color] "Stop fooling around! the Chieftan will want to see you shortly!" Celestria then spotted a mysterious chart on her wall next to the window...[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110803C/iaza15504652987800.png[/img]

# - Celestria and Horace are two NPC characters travelling with the Legacy characters and are good friends of Zenith.

[/center][/center]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lineus was busying herself, her nose buried in one of her books as she was riding along. She had traded her magic services for a horse a few days earlier at another town and had been travelling ever since. She wanted to see this so-called Arena of Fissure. It might let her learn more about this outside magic. She had picked up a couple of spell books after she had left Oasis more than a year ago but she still had troubles understanding it. The magic styles and forms were so different from her native magic. She was still rereading one of her new books when she arrived at the gates of Barbarian Keep on one side of the fissure.

"Excuse me miss, we need to ask you some questions," the guard ask, looking at her with suspicion.

[color=#4b0082]"Fine," [/color]Lineus said, not even looking up from her book. She got off her horse and picked up her two bags and followed the guard into the guard post. "So why are you here to visit our city?" The guard asked, taking out a sheet of paper. [color=#4b0082]"Just another spectator for the Arena."[/color]
"Ah, you you've heard of the Arena," the guard said, nodding his head as he wrote that down, smiling slightly. [color=#4b0082]"Kinda hard not to when it's all that's talked about in the outer towns of Fissure."[/color]

"Well, you can go. Just remember, don't kill anyone and you'll be fine. Wouldn't want to upset Barbatoras," the guard said, leading her through the city gates this time.

[i][color=#4b0082]Wonderful, I'm gonna have to hurt someone here too, [/color][/i]She thought to herself, just before someone tried to pickpocket the pouch from her waist. She swiftly hit them in the face with the book she was reading before going back to it. After that spectacle, some people left her alone as she made her way up to the Arena.

[color=#4b0082]"Excuse me, how much for a seat?"[/color] Lineus asked, putting her book away. She tried not to wrinkle her nose at the smell of the arena gatekeeper this time.

"Ten silver sweets, though if don't mind going in the back for a bit I could give you a discount," the gatekeeper said, smiling and showing off his horrible teeth. He put out his hand, probably expecting her to take it but instead Lineus just dropped off the ten silver and walked through as the gatekeeper scowled and opened part of the door for her.

It was nasty, there were fights going on, it smelled awful, and worst of all people kept trying to touch her. She had already broken a few hands by the time she got to the stands, choosing a seat up in the front that was still thankfully open. She was surprised that a city run by a woman didn't have protective seating for the females. [i][color=#4b0082]I guess I'm gonna have to break a lot more hands with my books before I see any action.[/color][/i]

"Surely an angel beautiful as you would know what's all this talk about an Arena?" Elphin all but purred to the young female bartender. Lips were loosest in pubs such as these, and she had the perfect pair, or so he tells her. With a blush on her face she gives a shy reply, obviously not used to such lavish compliments from a nobleman. "W-well it's the Arena of Fissure, all the nobility here travel there to bet on the top fighters, usually in ridiculous amounts." Elphin flashes a smirk at this information, wondering what bets he could possible cash in, or the scams he could run. "If you could spare but a moment to draw me a map madam, I'd be in your debt." with a kiss of her hand, she became proverbial putty. "S-sure just a second." was her hasty response. Within 2 minutes a small map of the general direction was drawn, much better than one would expect from a bartender, at least that's what he told her. With an inexplicably dark shade of crimson on her face, she hands him the map and a free cup of ale, as well as an adress. "For whenever you're lonely." was her surprisingly sultry explanation. When he left the pub however, it was as though she didn't remember a thing. "Well well, let's see what I can get away with at the Fissure." As he makes his way towards his destination, a soft, cheerful melody could be heard. The sounds of a master violinist at work echo all the way there.

[color=#ff0000]"Ahh...that was amazing." [/color]Barbatoras said to Horace, looking satisfied enough. [color=#ff0000]"You're going to make me happy every night. Understood?..erm, hello?"[/color] She then nudged Horace, who was fast asleep.[color=#ff0000] "Typical." [/color]She sad as she put on a gown and walked into her bathing chamber. Horace then woke up. "Okay...that was a huge mistake...now what the hell am I going to do- Hey!" he tried to move his arms, but they were handcuffed. "GRR!" Then he heard from the bathing room [color=#ff0000]"Don't even bother. You are my boy toy now, so all you need to do is lay there for when I get back." [/color]Horace thought 'No chance!' as he breathed in. He then pulled the handcuffs apart in a single movement of each arm. "Yes!" He then tried to leave, but was shocked. "ARRRRRGH!" [color=#ff0000]"Nice try, I knew with those huge guns you'd break them easily. Every slave has a shock collar for a reason you know?" [/color]She came out in her usual combat gear as she whispered to him[color=#ff0000] "I'm going to do a little fighting now, but you wait right here, so we can finish what we started."[/color] Suddenly, they could hear an enormous roar.[color=#ff0000] "What was that?" [/color]"That wasn't Zenith..."

Far away on a hill, Rage overlooked the Keep.[color=#b22222] "Filth. Nothing more. They dare take my apprentice from me. Then they all shall suffer death at my hands."[/color] He then looked overhead and saw the fierce suns' glare down on the merciless desert. [color=#b22222]"Primordal Cosmic Gate!"[/color] and with that he had warped to the entrance of the arena. Everyone who was walking nearby made a huge circle of space. You could hear "Who- what is that?" and "An evil elf!" and other harsh phrases. But Rage just stood there, eyeballing the Arena. [color=#b22222]'You will surrender to me.'[/color]

*knock knock"[color=#ff0000] "You there! Handmaiden! Come, we must attend the audience before we begin the tournament!" [/color]Barbatoras said as she yanked Celestria out her room and to Barbatoras' private seating booth. As they walked up, Celestria thought [color=#00ff00]'I wish I had a less revealing outfit! What is she trying to do with me? Use me as a magnet?' [/color]As they took their seats, Barbatoras made her speech.[color=#ff0000] "I want to see the strongest survive! I want to see the weakest with their blood on the floor! I want the fights to begin now!"[/color] and with that the crowd let out a tremor of cheers. Celestria was attracting a lot of attention that she wasn't very comfortable with, wolf whistling and worse. Then Barbatoras jumped into the Arena and challenged the audience. Three rogues hopped in to test the Chieftan, but they stood no match. The first had a palm to the chest followed by an axe-kick to the head. Then the two tried to ambush her, one grabbing her arms whilst the other with a knife. He stabbed, but hit the wrong target as Barbatoras lifted the man and used him as a shield. Then the last rogue tossed the knife at her, only to have it caught between her fingers. [color=#ff0000]"Boo." [/color]the rogue literally crapped his pants as he fled as soon as he could.

Jikka awoke in the cell with a yawn and looked around a bit, [color=#FF0000]"Oh what do you know? We've been captured, interesting"[/color] Jikka realized, [color=#FF0000]"What did that goblin guy say? That slaves were used normally for fighting?" [/color]Jikka asked himself, trying to remember, then a big grin spread across his face, [color=#FF0000]"Oh yeah! I'm finally going to have some REAL competition!" [/color]Jikka shouted joyously, then looked around at his traveling-mates, also captured and in the cell, [color=#FF0000]"And you guys no less!"[/color] he noticed happily, then looked over to Zenith and pointed at him, which he would have done to Neol, had he been awake, [color=#FF0000]"I've seen your power, Zenith. When we meet in the ring, which we inevitably will, unless of course you end up fighting Neol before you fight me, be sure not to wimp out"[/color]

Laila woke up to a start as Zenith roared out. She finished rubbing her eyes just in time to see the charm's glow change color. She slowly got up, stiff from being on the ground for so long and went to Zenith. [color=#800080]"Remember me to beat that goblin to near death if we see him again..."[/color] [color=#ff99ff]'Out of the frying pan and into the fire...'[/color] Laila frowned as she looked around. She had way too many close encounters with this area as a child which lead to her and her father avoiding Fissure by any means. [color=#800080]"Sorry I couldn't stay out of Fissure forever dad..."[/color] she said to mostly to herself as she looked to the ground. She then looked to the old man and his son. [color=#800080]"If.. No.. [b][i]When[/i][/b] we get out of here, I promise to get you, your son and as many people as possible out of here... No one deserves this treatment.. No one..."[/color] Then she suddenly remembered about Zenith's charm color. [color=#800080]"Before I forget again.. Why did your charm change color, my love?"[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'C'mon Laila.. Snap out of this funk! The past is the past.. Sure, dad's not here to bail me out again, but I have Zenith and everyone one else... . . . . . This isn't working! Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm...'[/color] Laila crossed her arms, trying to feel some type of security within this situation as her breathing started to get unusual. [color=#ee82ee]'Gotta keep calm.. Don't panic.. DON'T PANIC'[/color] Laila closed her eyes as she tried taking deep breaths, her hands starting to shake softly...

[color=#008000]"Gold..." [/color]Zenith said as he looked at his charm. [color=#008000]"Gold...what does that remind me of so much?"[/color] He then saw Laila was awake. He approached her and answered Jikka.[color=#008000] "If we must fight, we must. But, you lay a single finger on my Laila, and you will never walk upright again." [/color]Then he cradled Laila in his arms as he stroked her hair so he could see her face completely.[color=#008000] "You are my goddess, my world, my everything. I promise we'll get out of here,"[/color] he then kissed her as the guard said "Oi! You two! Get moving!" And so Zenith walked away with the old man into the Arena.

The crowd were brutal, and what was even more, Zenith knew he had only one choice. [color=#008000]"I know what I must do, and that is win. I'm sorry if I harm you."[/color] "If needs must, promise me my son will get out of here." Then Zenith's charm glowed Golden and he metamorphasized into his newer Golden Dragon. In a much deeper voice he said[color=#008000] "I promise," [/color]as he shot his flames at the old man. It didn't take long to defeat him, the old man had nothing left. As Zenith transformed back he carried the old man to the cells and they were locked up once more. "You'll be fighting shortly!" a guard roared as Zenith took the old man to his son. [color=#008000]"I'm sorry for what I had to do, but I didn't kill him. Laila, could you treat him?"[/color]

"You know what, I don't think I'll like this seat much, that girl with the books is weird anyway, here's my ticket and betting card." the portly nobleman handed Elphin said items and went on his way, completely forgetting what he did when he was out of the Bard's radius. He turns and notices said girl, "Hm... perhaps I can have some eye candy along with the fights." He then notices the next fights on the card, checking the people he thinks will win and lose. "Hm... 100 silver on Zenith, 70 on Laila, 75 on Jikka, Oh and 150 on Neol." He then turns to the girl, giant book in her hand, noticing she hasn't made a bet yet. A potential sucker perhaps? "Excuse me madam." Magical energy quickly flowed through his vocal cords, slightly altering the sound of his voice. "If your not sure on whom to bet on, perhaps I may be of assistance." Hook, line. Now she just has to be suckered in like the rest of them. None have resisted a Noble's Charm.

Zenith's kiss helped Laila to calm down enough to where she wasn't so edgy. She frowned as she watched the Old Man and Zenith were forced to leave and fight. She sat by the son, comforting him that Zenith would never kill him. And before they knew it, the two were back. Laila was and wasn't surprised by how fast the fight was. Then Zenith as if she could treat him. [color=#800080]"I'll do what I can.. Hopefully I can heal him before the guards realize what I'm doing...."[/color] Laila began to immediately start healing the Old Man.

Laila was able to finish healing the man just before a guard came to the cage pointed at her and Theovak. "C'mon you two! You're up!" Laila was hesitant as first, but eventually went with the guard to the Arena. [color=#800080]"*Sigh* This is going to be well... Interesting... You ready Theovak? I'm not going to go down easily, just as I'm sure you won't..."[/color] Laila got into her battle pose (like in the pic in the app) and waited on Theovak to make the first move....

As Laila left, Zenith held her hand and said [color=#008000]"I love you." [/color]before she left.[color=#008000] "I know Theovak won't kill her, he doesn't have the heart to kill Laila, or the courage to face a Dragon that almost slaughtered Kaleb."[/color]

As Celestria was still being oogled to her disgust, Barbatoras began making her way back to her room, only to find no-one there.[color=#b22222] "Where did he- UGH!?!" [/color]Horace sneak attack Barbatoras with a Critical Punch and the Chieftan fell to her knees. "Ha! You can't beat the Kritical King!" [color=#b22222]"Kritical King? No way!" [/color]"Hmm?" [color=#b22222]"I'm a huge fan of your masterpiece techniques! You must teach me!" [/color]Horace then face palmed himself. 'From boy toy to mentor...'

Celestria then was furious and yelled[color=#00ff00] "STOP WHISTLING AT ME! I AM NOT AN OBJECT!" [/color]at the top of her voice in a huge furious anger. Then she got what she wanted.

[color=#4b0082]"Hm?" [/color]Lineus said, not even looking up from her book. [color=#4b0082]"I don't need assistance, I'm just here to watch the fights." [/color]Lineus felt the man's magic wash over her but it couldn't get past her innate magical resistance. It itched slightly though, almost as if she had went through one of those strange bushes that caused a rash out here. She continued to read her book, mumbling to herself about magical theory and how it might relate to this strange outside magic. [i][color=#4b0082]Maybe I'm using too little of my own power when trying to use a lot of these spells. I think I might be too used drawing energy from outside of myself.[/color][/i]

Another guy tried to stroke Lineus' leg and left his seat, screaming about his new broken nose. [color=#4B0082][i]I don't think I've been in a more vulgar city in the world[/i][/color][i][color=#4b0082]. At least the chieftain sounded like she is competent. Might as well wait for the fights to start.[/color][/i]

Neol had finally achieve the black sphere... However... His personality has been split... A purple Neol made of Fire... A Green Neol made of Water... A Brown Neol made of Earth... A White Neol made of electricity... and a Red Neol made out of blood... All had escaped from Neol's body... But something has been bothering him... Ever since he obtained the Black Sphere, another Black entity escaped from it... He didn't know what it was... But he had to find out. Neol was glad his motives haven't changed upon retreiving the Black sphere... It was the same as after the incident at the Abbey...

Neol had looked around in his chamber as he awoke to see Jikka,[b][color=#800080] "Jikka, are we where I think we are?"[/color][/b] he asked groaning a bit.

Vayline sat in the nose bleed seats of the arena, he had arrived early in hopes of seeing something relevant to his interests without the crowds destroying his perception. Vayline pulled out a silver pocket watch to check the time. "I'm surprised my endeavors to find the spheres of lengend would bring me to such a place of... unsavory character," he slipped the watch away. He had been on a cold trail for so long that he was following only rumors and locals superstitions. Vayline tightened his worn brown over robe from the inside, it kept him disguised as local and that did the trick. Vayline never had the heart in him to part with his own clothes underneath, maybe as I sign of pride or simply stubbornness, something he surprising kept after 3 long years.

Vayline exitteed his self-absorbed state to look down at the arena, two were about to begin combat. Vayline gave a pitied look down at the pit, "[color=#006400]How sorrowful, perhaps I should torch this who place upon leaving...[/color]". He sat back a bit and proceeded to look on the fight and scanned the arena crowds, "A variety? Surprising". He noticed the normal rift-raft of mercanies and thugs but also what seemed to honorable men and casters. He leaned forward and looked at a large long object wrapped in cloth, "[color=#006400]Hush, Reever. Time will come...[/color]"

[color=#FF0000]"It depends" [/color]Jikka replied to Neol, [color=#FF0000]"If you think were in paradise, then no. If you think were in a lovely cottage being served tea in the middle of Frostmorn, no. If you think were in the deserts of ventisle drinking Scorpion soup with my and Kuwabura, again no. However, if you think that were locked up in a prison cell in the Barrens, and are about to be forced to fight in a tournament, then I'd say you are SPOT ON!"[/color] Jikka explained to Neol, [color=#FF0000]"So yeah, nothing to bad, so long as none of us accidentally kill the others, in fact, it might be fun to fight you, Master"[/color] Jikka nodded to Neol, while he waited for his match to come.

Neol looked at Jikka and his description of places he'd probably rather be, [color=#800080][b]"Well... As long as we don't kill each other... However Jikka, we must make it out of here alive... And yes... It will be fun to fight you.."[/b][/color] Neol nodded with a smile as he sat down and put himself into a meditative state, [color=#800080][b]"I shall come back when it is my turn to battle."[/b][/color] He then closed his eyes and just sat there, meditating on his thoughts... As he did, he began to see flashes of his copies that have been running around.

Ever since Theovak had awoken, he had been quiet. An unusual thing for a Dwarf, but he was known to be a little different compared to other Dwarfs. While everyone else was freaking out, having polite discussions, and throwing fits, Theovak was observing. He watched the guards patterns, and how reactive the guards were. Even as he and Laila were being led to the arena he observed all the paths he could see. Finally, Laila assumed her fighting stance. Theovak calmly entered his and spoke to her. "Miss Laila, I must request that ye let me win this one. I need to be able to speak with yer husband out here in private. It's important!"

"Hmm this is odd, no one has ever shaken me off like that." thought with a small frown. Maybe he didn't put enough juice into it, better go overkill by adding some music. "Yeesh I'm not sure who's voices are worse, the peasants or these fools who call themselves gentlemen." he stated to none in particular, pulling out an obsidian flute, abit longer than the average flute if anyone looked closely, and no light reflected off of it. "Perhaps abit of music will charm this young maiden." and with that thought, he began to play, with more magical energy being pumped into not only the flute, but the sounds coming out of it." He soon put all his focus into song, the fights were getting boring, now that he thought about it that dwarf was totally going to get his ass kicked. Nearby people were staring in awe at Elphin, men looking with respect and admiration, the women with blushes on there faces and a hint of lust.

Lineus closed her book with a slam, turning to glare at the man as he tried to use magic on her. [color=#4b0082]"I'd appreciate it if you would stop that," [/color]she said, a bit of malice dripping from her voice. [color=#4b0082]"It makes my skin crawl when you do that. If you can't talk to me normally, go away." [/color]Her eyes glowed slightly and she was preparing to draw energy from the natural forces around her. [i][color=#4b0082]God, I hate these bloody mages who try to use their small magic on me, [/color][/i]she thought, absentmindedly scratching her right arm as the force from the man made her skin itch more. [color=#4b0082][i]I might as well just throw up a sound barrier around me if he's gonna keep doing that. I can't believe how annoying these people can be. [/i][/color]

Cinnabar had awakened a while ago, but he didn't say anything. He just sat in a corner of the cage, observing as the guards passed and how they took combatants with them and led them outside to meet their fate. He listened to the others talk, but they said nothing that interested him. He knew that he would have to win this, or else there would be no way out of this place. He looked at the others. They didn't look that strong, and most of them were carrying spheres. If he just managed to win this, he would have his hands on a handful of spheres already, and he would have his freedom.

Elphin noted the effect (or lack of) his magic was having on her, and decided to bring out the big guns. "Her barrier could be taken down no problem, she thinks i'm but a lowly mage. Screw courting the woman, let's mess with her head abit." His song took a different turn, creating almost foreign notes to the untrained ear. The barrier had been passed, and the song became louder yet softer, slower yet faster paced, fingers dancing from note to note as though done a million times. (not that far from the truth) The name of the song was Chant des Environnements de Faux, and all who listened became victim to it's melody. (cookie for those who knows the English translation)

Lineus put her hands over her ears as he started to try and affect her by using more magic. She was starting to get a headache now and instead of hearing the song, she just heard a ringing in her ears that was extremely painful. [color="#4b0082"][i]I need a spell,[/i][/color] she thought to herself, running through her memory in frustration, tempted to use the thunder spell she had just learned instead. She finally realized that she knew one spell that would keep him from bothering her and screwed up her eyes in concentration before screaming, [color="#4b0082"][b]"SILENCE!" [/b][/color]

The magic swirled around her, focusing on her ears and blocking the noise to them. She took her hands down from her ears and stood up, now glaring even harder at the man. "[color=#4b0082]Don't bother saying or doing anything, I can't hear you now," [/color]she said, picking up her book and walking over the stands to the man. She then aimed her book at his face, swinging as hard as she could without falling over.

"Hm, it appears that little tale about seeing stars and small birds fly around one's head is quite true." at least that's how it would've been said had he not been face first in the floor, twitching in random bouts of pain, flute in hand. After several minutes, he slowly got up, nothing was broken, but it felt like he had a title and author name etched into his cheek. Which he did. "So, how many pages is it?" A man next to him snickered, finding "The Devil's Tongue" being clobbered by a mere book reader quite humorous. His answer was a flute to the back of the neck, and unconsciousness. "Guess all I can do now is watch the matches, one can't win all of them."

Vayline had been watching only momentarily diverting his eyes to the scene between what appeared to be a bookworm and a want-a-be Casanova, he was unamused. He is searched for something unusual not petty fights. Vayline has adjusted his seating to his leg crossed over his knee and his hands behind his head. He had a small coin he was flipping in between his fingers. "[color=#006400]Our only hope now is to observe the arena and see if something unusual comes from it[/color]," he said to the clocked package. His own hope to achieving his dreams and world would come about if these artifacts of power exist, and he would risk his life to get them.

It wasn't long after Vayline got bored, violence did not amuse him as a audience sport it was something he preferred to do himself or not at all. He rose to feet picking up the cloth package by a leather strap. After a few moments he had proceeded to outside the arena, "I would hate to leave without anything of value," he said pressing his palm on his forehead. Just then something caught his eye back at the arena, an underground entrance. A small caravan was being undocked, a small grin creeped unto his face. Vayline tightened his cloak and moved towards the caravan. A guard and two traders were moving the goods, the guard noticed Vayline and moved to intercept, "Hey, you can't come down her-". The guard dropped to his knees and fell to his left, a small pool of blood leaked from his neck. Vayline stood his arm across his body wielding a sanguine-stained knife that fit in between his fingers, concealable and fast.

The two traders returned to collect more goods, the noticed Vayline standing over the guard. The second one dropped a box he was carrying. "What happened here!?," the first trader said jogging towards the body. Vayline's face changed to a loose fearful expression, "I don't know! Some guy came by- and... before I knew it- we should get a guard over here. We need to find the man responsible!". The traders in shock of the corpse nodded and ran along the alley towards the main street. Vayline smirked, "I'm sorry," effortlessly Vayline without looking flung his arm side-ways launching two of the same small knives at the trader's back. The two silently hit the ground. Vayline looked up at the sky, "I truly am."

Moments later, Vayline had moved the three corpses into a corner and covered them with hay stacks. That should work for the time being, he thought. He looked back at the dock, "So much work for so little reward, I wish I was born with a silver tongue". He flung away his cloak revealing his regal black armor, no need for inconspicuous behavior now but I should avoid further killing," he said licking the blood off his hands he got from moving the bodies. He picking up the long package and moved inside. The stone halls were dim and he realized that if he looked like he was suppose to be there the guards who didn't get too close didn't bother. He came to a large cell and noticed a man within it. Vayline smiled, might as well play, he came up to the bars sticking his hands in leaning against the bars, "Hey, sweetheart. What god forsaken sin did you commit to wind up in this joint?"

Zenith's frills picked up on a sound he heard, an unfamiliar voice, yet a friendly one at that. He looked at the man with his dark hair and pressumed that he was merely a spectator to the brutal sport, which his wife was competing in. [color=#008000]"We are here...to entertain these scumbags of human beings!"[/color] "Zenith, calm down." the young man said to him. "This person may spectate our suffering, but alas he's done nothing to harm you. You mustn't blame him for what Barbatoras did to us." [color=#008000]"You're- you're right." [/color]Zenith agreed with the son of the man he had just fought, and he turned around to Vayline and said [color=#008000]"I apologize. We're fighter slaves. And we can't do a thing about them until these collars come off."[/color]

Rage was sitting far back, missed the first fight and now anxious to find his apprentice. [color=#ff0000]"Where are you Zenith...?" [/color]Suddenly a man approached him with what appeared to be his girlfriend. He siad "Hey, give us some privacy, will ya?" Rage gave the man a cold stare and said [color=#ff0000]"Move away now, or I'll end both of your meaningless lives." [/color]"Oh! Is that a challeng- AAAGH!" Rage now had the man by the throat and then began choking the woman. [color=#ff0000]"Do not push me." [/color]and he tossed them both out onto the street into a market stall, smashing it due to the weight.

Vayline grinned, "[color=#006400]I see, so your tonight's entertainment. Well... I can't say I envy you[/color]," Vayline chuckled he noticed the man within the cage did not. Vayline gave out an over dramatic sigh and gave Zenith a cogitated but light look, "[color=#006400]You need to loosen up, I'm not expert but stress is not the greatest thing you can do for your health-[/color]". Vayline stopped and looked out into space for moment then focused back onto Zenith's eyes with a serious look, "I see," Vayline moved close to the bars, "[color=#006400]You want me to free you, don't you?[/color]" Vayline brushed his forehead gently and had a superior-like expression, knew he was on to something. Of coarse, Vayline had no real intention of freeing slaves, it was outside the mission. Outside what Vayline wanted.

Archived