Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Zenith rolled over to Laila, facing her back, and felt her belly as he said [color=#008000]"You're right, my love. But then again, I can't wait to start a family with you." [/color]He then rolled onto his back, staring into space thinking[color=#008000] 'Even though it is a huge responsibility, the gains certainly out weight the costs. I'll enjoy the huge changes...', i[/color]magining Laila and Zenith bathing a small infant.[color=#008000] '...and the little perks.'[/color] he thought when he looked at Laila's chest with a cheeky grin. Laila was peacefully asleep, but Zenith wasn't. Zenith then ran his finger through Laila's hair and kissed her on the neck before standing up. He managed to catch Lineus appear to them.[color=#008000] "L-Lineus? I'm glad to see you are doing okaaaay..." [/color]Zenith looked at her pale and drained face, a conscerned look appearing on his. [color=#008000]"My dear, you don't look very well, are you sure you should be walking? I know little about the way Oasis works, but I'm positive that you should be resting right now."[/color]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaleb couldn't up but laughed as the man made a proposition. [color=#8b4513]"Zwuahahahahahaha! It's obvious you're after one of ze legendary Orbs.. Its ze only zing zat puny lizard-man has of value, besides my Laila."[/color] Kaleb drank his glass of water and placed a gold coin down. He knew it was way over the bill he owed, but he didn't care. He stood up and looked down to the man with his chin raised slightly. [color=#8b4513]"So vat do you want ze Orbs for? Power? World domination? Women? Money? Either way... Are you willing to make a deal with death?"[/color] Kaleb wasn't death personified, but with his lifeless eyes and the ability to talk and use the dead, he was pretty d*mn close.

Laila sat on the cliff, it seems the dream didn't have much meaning to it, considering how the dream started up in a place she didn't choose. Off in the distant ocean, she could see the annual monsoon working its way towards Sandsea. For some reason though, the waves were getting higher and higher; as if the monsoon was quickly arriving. Suddenly, a huge wave crashed high above Laila. Before the wave crashed down, she seen what looked like a phoenix in the wave. When the wave crashed down on her, she woke up with a start, only moments after Zenith left the room. She let out a deep breath as she sat up on the bed. [color=#800080]"I wonder if they're done with the whole decontamination thing.."[/color] She got up and left for the waiting room. Upon entering, Laila spotted Lineus. [color=#800080]"Lineus! You're alright!"[/color] She quickly went to her and gave her a soft hug, [color=#800080]"But are you sure you should be up and moving so soon? You look like you just finished having tea with Death!"[/color]

Jikka woke up shortly after Lineus started beating up the guards and entered the room, and watched Laila and Zenith worry over her, [color=#FF0000]"I'm sure she'll be fine, if she has enough strength to blast down the guards, she has enough strength to walk" [/color]Jikka told them waving off the fact that Lineus looked like she was in horrible condition right then, [color=#FF0000]"So Lineus, do you know if the decontamination or whatever they were talking about is finished?" [/color]Jikka asked her, [color=#FF0000]"I'd really like to at least see what this place looks like, probably better then were I come from" [/color]Jikka told her, remembering back to his early life in Ventisle.

Lineus smiled at the group, before coughing a little bit. [color=#4b0082]"Yeah, I should be fine. I can get rest later though. I thought I'd show you around the city while I was still awake."[/color] She decided to sit down for a minute while they talked before they went to survey the city. [color=#4b0082]"I thought I should warn you that we can't do complete decontamination. We remove the more harmful magics though you'll probably feel itchy or like water is flowing over you or other things while in the main city."[/color] A woman in a bright green robe could be seen through the doorway, staring intently at Lineus. [color=#4b0082]"Oy! If you're gonna lurk, you could at least come in here!"[/color]

The woman walked in and placed a hand on Lineus' shoulder, smiling at the group.[color=#006400] "So these are the people you nearly died for."[/color] [color=#4b0082]"I didn't nearly die for them you idiot. And I wouldn't be like this if the guardians had accepted my identification to begin with. I hate forcing recognition. And stop that!"[/color] Lineus finished with, pushing the woman's hand away. It was obvious that the woman had been healing Lineus because her eyes weren't as sunken as before and her lips had gained more color. [color=#4b0082]"Sorry, this is my friend Maria."[/color]

[color=#006400]"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I think the decontamination is mostly done if you want to show them around hun."[/color]

Vayline snapped his fingers and the clothed package from across the room flew into his hand. He placed his hand on the top of it and looked into Kaleb's eyes, "[color=#008000]My soul's been gone for a long time... I'm sure I can spare a deal with death."[/color] Vayline stood and moved to the entrance of the bar, [color=#008000]"I'll wait for you"[/color]. Vayline left and was now bathing in the sunlight. He felt put off by that man, something was wrong with him but odds of success were worth it. He still had his spear in his hand... its not use covering it any longer. He flung the cloth off and the black pole o the pole arm shown in the reflected light, its silver blade shimmering. He smiled, [color=#008000]"Your as beautiful as ever, Reaver."[/color]

Zenith looked over at the pair of girls as Lineus bickered with Maria. He looked at the two oddly, but disregarded it.[color=#008000] 'Lineus may know wat I am, but I am unaware if I can trust these people. I don't know why, I've always been a trusting person. But when needs must.' [/color]he thought to himself, brushing his hair over his frills in an attempt to hid them. Then he walked over to Laila and held her hand as he said [color=#008000]"Its a pleasure to meet you, Maria. My name is Zenith Stormfury, and this is my gorgeous wife, Laila." [/color]Zenith then looked at Laila, smiling as he said [color=#008000]"When you first came here, I saw a side of you, a cute and girly side of you. It's nice, especially when I see another beautiful and refined side. You amaze me. But, now isn't the time for sweet talking..." [/color]He then turned to the pair as he said [color=#008000]"...especially when we have a wonderful place to explore. Please, Maria, do show us around Oasis. I'd love to learn of this amazing city." [/color]whilst thinking [color=#008000]'I hope this contamination wont do too much harm to us...'[/color]

Maria looked off to the side with a guilty look on her face before Lineus nudged her, whispering to her. [color=#006400]"Fine...fine...Yeah, if the contamination does harm you, that's why I'm here. I'm supposed to heal you immediately if anything goes wrong." [/color]

Lineus smiled at the group before standing up slowly. She was still way too tired but she felt she could handle this at least. It wasn't as if she would have to fight anyone or anything. [color=#4B0082]"If you'll follow me we can begin the tour. Also, try not to stray from the walkways while in the city. Only the main buildings have been decontaminated such as the palace, mage's academy, healer's academy, and the library."[/color]

Lineus awaited the others to get ready for a walk around the city, while Maria sneakily put her arm around Lineus. Lineus was too tired to notice and Maria knew she'd need the extra strength to give a tour.

Zenith's eyes flared up as Lineus mentioned the library. That's exactly what he was looking for. But then a small thought passed in his mind. [color=#008000]'What if Ludentimpus is collecting spheres whilst I'm in this city?' [/color]Then he walked over to the two and streched his arms over his head, saying [color=#008000]"I'm still a little zonked from my foolish and idiotic attempt, so would it be okay if we headed over to the library first? I need to see if there is any..." [/color]He then looked at Maria as he said [color=#008000]"...relevant information I'm looking for." [/color]It wasn't that Zenith didn't trust Maria, but for some reason he had raised his guard all of a sudden. Then he spotted Maria placing her arm over Lineus which made him think [color=#008000]'That's twice now...they couldn't be...could they?'[/color]

Jikka got up from the ground, [color=#FF0000]"Ah, so it is done then!" [/color]he exclaimed happily, [color=#FF0000]"Awesome, we should totally go the the pa-" [/color]Jikka began, then turned to Zenith and tilted his head questioningly, [color=#FF0000]"The library. In this amazing, magical, beautiful town, where you could check out the palace, or magic academies, you want to go... to a Library..." [/color]Jikka asked him, then sighed, facepalmed, and shook his head, [color=#FF0000]"What kind of tour destination is a Library!? I still say we should go the the palace! I guess it's your decision Lineus" [/color]Jikka shrugged, then stretched a bit to get himself ready for the walk around town.

[color=#006400]"The library? I guess. I'll explain some things when we get there," [/color]Maria said, taking her arm away from Lineus and holding open the door. Lineus smiled at Maria and walked through the door at a moderate pace, letting the rest of the group catch up. They quickly reached two large doors with faintly glowing runes on them. Lineus walked up to the door and touched it, the runes brightening and the doors opening into a beautiful garden area, towering buildings in the distance that MUST have been held up with magic. Some looked as if they were made of sugar, thin lacework structures around the city.

The garden was filled with everything from roses to dandelions to strange plants that moved constantly. There was a few fountains spawning water out of thin air to only fall and disappear yet again before hitting the ground. [color=#4b0082]"Welcome to Oasis. This is the welcoming garden. We should reach the library within a few minutes. It's that big building over there."[/color] Lineus pointed at what seemed to be a gold and black structure with a glass dome roof.

Zenith addressed Jikka similarly to how he addressed Laila the first time they had met, coldly and disconcerned.[color=#008000] "You should understand why I want to head there immediately. And if you don't want to go, no-one is forcing you. That applies to everyone, I'll go alone if needs must, but I will go there." [/color]Zenith appeared to have somewhat...changed. As they walked into the magnificent gardens, Zenith remained fixed on Maria and Lineus, the flowers not appealing to him in the slightest. When Lineus showed the library in the distance Zenith's gaze fixed upon the beautiful structure with undivided attention[color=#008000]. 'Finally, no more kidding around, no more delays, I just hope coming here wasn't a waste of valueable time.'[/color] Then he spoke [color=#008000]"No chance my flight would get me there sooner, I suppose?" [/color]knowing the definate answer was no due to the contamination.

Laila looked to Zenith with a mixture of worry and curiosity. [color=#800080]"Zenith.. My love.. Are you alright?"[/color] She held onto his hand gently as she looked up into his eyes. Lail was bursting with curiosity about the new plant life in here that she's never seen before, but her concern with Zenith was more important.

Kaleb nodded to the man as he left, [color=#8b4513]"Be there in a second.. Just got to confirm something.."[/color] Kaleb then talked with some of the few.. drunk.. patrons of the bar, getting information about where the group headed and if they heard any future plans. After a few minutes, Kaleb walked outside, watching the man talk to his spear. [color=#8b4513]"Hmm.. Interesting.. My Laila vields a spear also.. Anyvays.. I've learn zat ze group will be heading off to Sandsea soon, after getting supplies from a place near by.. I don't know about you, but I'm heading to Sandsea and intercepting zem zere.."[/color] He walked the shadow of the building, pulling out his Night's Tear. With a quick swipe upwards, a rip in the shadow could be seen. On the other side, a shadowed alley way in an unfamiliar place could be barely seen. [color=#8b4513]"Coming? If zo, go through first.. The rip is one person travel only.."[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Yeah, the slightly shimmering tunnel above us and over the walkways is holding back the more potent contamination, so flying would be a bad idea,"[/color] Lineus said. The pondered for a second before her eyes lit up slightly before speaking up again. [color=#4b0082]"Since we're inside the city though, I guess I could alway-" [/color][color=#006400]"NO! If you even try I will knock you out." [/color][color=#4b0082]"But it's not that far. It's not like I'm going to the palace or anythi-"[/color] Lineus didn't finish, looking away from the glare Maria was giving her.

[color=#006400]"I think we can have a cart for you. If you don't mind a guard going with you," [/color]Maria said curtly. [color=#006400]"I'm sure you're great people and everything. Obviously if Lineus did what she did for you. But it's protocol." [/color][color=#4b0082]"Maria? Really?!" [/color]Maria just glared at Lineus again, making her look away once more. [color=#4b0082]"Well, make sure it's one of the nicer ones. What was that one boy's name again? Skit?"[/color][color=#006400] "You mean Skif."[/color][color=#4b0082] "Yeah, that one. Let him take Zenith to the library. I take it you'll be going with him, Laila?"[/color]

Vayline tied the spear to his back with easy enough access. He moved to Kaleb, [color=#006400]"Neat parlor trick, maybe you can teach me one day."[/color] He turned his back to the alley,[color=#006400] "Bye bye, butterfly. See you on the other side"[/color]. Vayline put his back to the rip in the shadow and fell backwards as if going to a pool of water. A sudden sensation struck as fast as it left, his head hit the floor of the strange alley. He rose in pain,[color=#006400] "Note to self, no backing into a dark portals made by strange man... or drinks... don't accept drinks from strange men too..."[/color]. He felt his head, he was nauseous that rip or whatever had done a number on him. He waited for Kaleb to come through. He was mildly upset but the deal was valid, [s]he'd get revenge for popping his teleporting cherry later.[/s]

Zenith looked at Laila and said [color=#008000]"No, I'm not. I feel something isn't right, something will happen. That library...I feel like the answers I seek are within. And what's more, time is no longer on our side." [/color]He then looked away as he said[color=#008000] "I'm sure Ludentimpus is active and causing much more trouble elsewhere, and I can't help but feel it's going to be severe."[/color] Then as Lineus offered Laila to go with Zenith he said [color=#008000]"It's completely your choice, but I'd rather you have a good time than me holding you back. I may be your husband, but that doesn't mean we can take different paths."[/color]

In Sandsea

The Alchemy Shop was going like wildfire, Celestia tending the desk whilst Horce slaving away at his best skill aside pounding people. "Celest, got another Ten Diamail Platebodies."[color=#00ff00] "What!? Those are sooo heavy! How am I-?" [/color]"Sorry honey, can't hear you over the pot!" Celestria sighed as she said[color=#00ff00] "I'm suposed to be treated like a princess, why am I doing such labourous tasks!" [/color]Horace overheard this and replied "Because if you want to be treated like a princess, you'll need the dosh for it! So get back to work!" Celestria let out a moan as she dragged the armour over, only to be pummeled by even more orders. However, up in the castle...

"P-p-please..." Queen hydratas hung from her throat as the sadistic Ludentimpus' grin stared upon her. Her maidens were crying for him to stop. [b]"Hehehe...such a pity, a beautiful woman like yourself having their life cut in the prime just because you wont give me the Keys." [/b]A maid then shouted "Please, don't hurt the Que-AAAAAHHH!!!" Ludentimpus cut her short shooting a bolt of black lightning through her body, rendering the maiden a corpse. The a few Knights barged in and drew swords, only to have Ludentimpus launch the, back on to their arses with a single wave of energy.[b] "Please! You are all useless!"[/b] [color=#d3d3d3]"Guess again!" [/color]Ludentimpus' was startled at this interruption, and turned his head to it's origin. His stuuned stared sharpened at the Holy Noble Captain Daina as she took out her sword and charged at the Jester. [b]"HEHEHE! Hello again!" [/b]He launched a dark wave of energy, but Daina completely bounced it away from her as she leaped into the air, her sword above her...

[spoiler=Captain Daina][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110901C/iaza15504618169000.png[/img][/spoiler]

She separated Ludentimpus from the Queen as her sword almost cut his hand off, Ludetimpus releasing his hostage to avoid damage.[b] "Fine! Have it your way!"[/b] He drew out his sceptre and used it like a sword at Daina, who's blade met and struck his sharply. [b]"Y-y-you've gotten tougher!"[color=#d3d3d3] [/color][/b][color=#d3d3d3]"You, however, haven't!"[/color] She insulted him as she threw him away with her mastery of the sword. [b]"Grr..."[/b] [color=#d3d3d3]"Leave, Jester." [/color][b]"...fine. I'll be back tonight, my Queen. Just you wait...hehehehe...hahahaha...AAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'll regret this day, Holy Noble!" [/b]The sinister jester taunted as he disappeared into thin air. Captain Daina then walked over to Queen Hydratas and said [color=#d3d3d3]"I'll keep guard, we can't allow another head to perish to this wicked jester."[/color]

Kaleb was going to stop the man from entering in backwards, but he didn't, wanting to get a good laugh. As soon as the rip disappeared, Kaleb made another and stepped through. He laughed as he arrived just in time to watch the man sit up in pain. [color=#8b4513]"I've know clue vhy you vent in backwards,"[/color] he chuckled out. He offered a hand to the man to help him up, [color=#8b4513]"You know.. If we're going to travel, know your name vould be nice.."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hmmm..I'll help ya look for the answers hun.. That way, we both can explore if there's time and find the answers in half the time."[/color] She took his left arm with both or hers as she smiled up at him. She wanted to explore the city, but with how it sounded, she couldn't explore too much. Either way, she wanted to make sure Zenith found his answers and they could explore together. [color=#800080]"And before you ask; yes, I'm sure I want to help you out with finding answers. After all, all work and no play makes for a sad Zenith."[/color] She leaned up and kissed him softly.

[color=#006400]"Ahh, yes. I do apologize,"[/color] Vayline bowed, [color=#006400]"Me llamo, Vayline Rosewood, third successor to a kingdom I will not name because you would not know of it. It's nothing personal, just that I resent the notion of my puppet nation."[/color] He indeed did, his elder brothers raised as the king's mirror, a fate he escaped by being an unnecessary heir. Vayline rose, [color=#006400]"So," [/color]Vayline looked left and then right,[color=#006400] "Where are we?"[/color] Before he could get an answer he began to move down the alley they had arrived in. He was impatient, the fact he hadn't skewered anything in days. A sadistic habit but one that grew out of survival on his journeys but now in more peaceful times became far less useful and more disturbing.

• 2 weeks later...

OoC: Sorry for the late reply. College picked up with work and BEST robotics started.

[color=#4b0082]"If you want to Laila. We can all go if you want. It's not like I need to go anywhere else until the council is in session," [/color]Lineus said, sighing slightly. [color="#4b0082"]"I doubt you'll find anything though. The older stuff is in the library vaults and the last time anyone was down there was one hundred years ago so who knows whats down there." [/color]

[color="#4b0082"][color=#006400]"Wait...you need to wait for the council to be in session? What are you planning, hun?" [/color][/color]Maria asked Lineus, looking at her oddly. [color=#4b0082]"It's nothing Maria. At least, I hope it's nothing. We can talk later about it though. So about that cart. OY! SKIF!"[/color] Lineus yelled back to the guardhouse. In short time a man around 32 ran out of the guardhouse, wearing blue livery and an odd weapon on his back. [color=#000080]"Yes?" [/color]the man said, twitching as if he was trying to salute because of training but resisting. [color=#4b0082]"We need a lift to the library. My friends want to look through our books.[/color]"

[color=#000080]"The library? Interesting choice for a visit. I thought you'd go to the towering gardens or the art galleries or..." [/color]Skif trailed off, stopping because of the glares that Maria and Lineus was given him. [color=#000080]"Or we can go to the library. You need a lift then? Why not just make a portal? You're inside the city limits so it'll be saf-" [/color]he stopped again, the glare Maria giving him seeming fierce enough to shoot daggers at him. [color=#000080]"Or not. Wait right here then." [/color]

Skif headed back to the guard house and soon a carriage seemingly pulled by nothing, the reins hanging in thin air, Skif sitting at the front. [color=#000080]"Hop in ladies and gents. I'll get you to the library in no time. And don't worry, it's been cleared of most of the contamination."[/color]

[color=#8b4513]"Vayline? Interesting name..."[/color] Kaleb walked with him into the warm sunlit road. [color=#8b4513]"This, my friend, is Sandsea; where the women are hot and the queen is even hotter. This is also the birthplace of Laila and the next destination for Zenith. Atleast, that's what the spirits are saying.. They haven't been wrong, yet.."[/color] Kaleb started walking down the street, looking for an inn.[color=#8b4513] "Coming with?"[/color]

Laila blinked at the scene that just happened. [color=#ee82ee]'This place gets more interesting and interesting..'[/color] Laila shrugged before getting onto the cart. [color=#800080]"Coming, Zenith?"[/color] She said cheerfully. She knew they'd get answers one way or another. Maybe even Orion would know the answer to Zenith's questions.

Zenith was also dazzled with the current situation. Did these two have history with this guard aptly named Skif? Why would they glare at him? Maybe they just didn't like to be questioned. Zenith climbed onto the cart with his wife, kissing her hand softly as he said [color=#008000]"Till the ends of the Earth, my rosebud."[/color] The library would hopefully have some answered but what Zenith became interested in was definately the old part of the library. He had a feeling what he was looking for was there, as if he knew it. Some huge magical secret about all this would soon be revealed if he could only get in that chamber.

[color=#000080]"So just here for a visit or something, Lineus?"[/color] Skif asked as the cart moved forward, carrying the group to the Library. [color=#000080]"I thought you'd be gone for longer than this." [/color]

[color=#006400]"Just shut up and drive, Skif,"[/color] Maria said. Lineus nudged her slightly before piping up saying, [color=#4b0082]"Just here for a quick visit. Thought we'd pass through here before heading off to...wherever it is again." [/color]The cart continued to move to the library, shortly reaching it as Lineus and Maria got out first, waiting for the rest to go in first, as Skif left with the cart.

[color=#006400]"Sorry about Skif. He's always been a bit too curious and a bit thick," [/color][color=#000000]Maria said, Lineus sticking her tongue out at the healer. [color=#4b0082]"Anyways, welcome to the library, you can head in whenever. It's been scrubbed. I'll stay out here until you guys head in. I want to make sure no one is gawking at us."[/color][/color]

Archived