Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Jikka glared down at Zenith, [color=#FF0000]"SCUMBAGS!? I take offense to that! I happen to fit the same description as some of the people here! Alot of us have hard lives I'll have you know!" [/color]Jikka shouted down to him, [color=#FF0000]"I'll admit that these guys probably aren't even the real deal, but still" [/color]Jikka went on, [color=#FF0000]"Bandits and rouges have a long, PROUD history" [/color]he continued, [color=#FF0000]"And if wanting watching people fight is a horrible crime, then where would the entertainment for generations be!?" [/color]Jikka finished off, then nodded at the man who had come by, [color=#FF0000]"This guys got the right idea, don't worry about it, we'll advance through the fights, and eventually kick the last persons ass, once we do that, we'll get our freedom" [/color]Jikka said calmly, [color=#FF0000]"And no, I DON'T want you to free us, I may never get a convienant chance to fight master Neol!"[/color]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#008000]'Jikka, you make me sick. Battle is not entertainment, and pain isn't joy. You are a fool to believe such horrid thoughts. And you remind me of that sick and twisted demented Jester.' [/color]Zenith thought to himself. He then responded[color=#008000] "How can you say Bandits and Rogues have a proud history? They kill innocent people! Like this very sport! It's wrong!" [/color]He then turned to the man, saying[color=#008000] "Freedom is indeed what I want. For myself and everyone captured by this horrid Chieftain. And the next time I battle, I will acheive just that. Keep a close eye on it if you do." [/color]He then held his charm and sat down in the corner, worrying over how Laila would manage Theovak. He seemed like a formidable foe. Suddenly, from behind, a guard was sent into the wall. And from him came Rage. [color=#ff0000]"Where are you, Dragovian?" [/color]Zenith's eyes flared.[color=#008000] "Rage!" [/color]And he rushed at the bars staring at him with a face full of anger. [color=#ff0000]"You'll be staying behind. When a winner is declared, I will be fighting you no matter what state you ae in. So save your energy for me. I will not hold back." [/color]Rage declared to them as his red eyes intensely stared into Zenith's feral eyes. [color=#ff0000]"I want to see how you're progressing, my apprentice." [/color][color=#008000]"I am not your apprentice, nor will I ever be!"[/color]

Vayline made a wide smile and moved over the bars to get a closer look at Jikka. He moved around leaning and crouching as if examining the man, "[color=#006400]Oh, I like you. You have heart. A man who does what he wants unrestrained by the laws and codes of all. Your a savage... but you have heart[/color]," Vayline backed off, [color=#006400]"I only wish i could fight you and see how well you turn that fieriness into combat prowess[/color]." Vayine shrugged, "[color=#006400]But alas, I can only watch-[/color]" Vayline stopped suddenly for a second time and went back into staring at space then quickly looked down at the wrapped package he was carrying on a strap, "[color=#006400]Your right[/color]". Vayline moved up to the bars,

"[color=#006400]Hey boys, I'd hate to be a bother but, uhh[/color]," Vayline shuffled his fingers in the air thinking of the right words, "[color=#006400]You see, I am searching for these... unusual[/color], uhh," Vayline pressed his palm at his head, "[color=#006400]Unusual items of power. Rumors so far, but they strike a rather... interesting sense of myself[/color]," Vayline gave serious expression again, "[color=#006400]You wouldn't happen to have any information on such items, would you?[/color]" Vayline looked between the both of them, "[color=#006400]Your services would be greatly appreciated and I would owe you a, very, big favor... hmm?[/color]" Just then he noticed the large man pressuring Zenith, "[color=#006400]Yo, big bones. I'm having a conversation with these two, so if you would please scurry on! Pssh, barbarism they're SOOOO irritating."[/color]

Jikka scowled at Zenith when he made the comment on bandits and rouges, he took a breath and tried to keep a calm tone, even though he wanted to kill Zenith at the time [color=#FF0000]"No Zenith, you are a fool. You know nothing of our kind" [/color]Jikka began, still glaring at him, [color=#FF0000]"You know NOTHING of the actual lives of bandits and rouges! We do these things to survive! Most of us have no homes, or horrible ones! We have to steal and kill just to hope that we're alive the next day!" [/color]Jikka went on, his voice starting to rise, [color=#FF0000]"Please, tell me if dragovians such as yourself lived in a desert, with no home for more then 20 years! Tell me if you could have been on the brink of death ANY GIVEN DAY!" [/color]Jikka finished off, shouting the very last part, then looked at the man, [color=#FF0000]"You mean the spheres? Yeah we have some actually"[/color]

Vayline's eyes went to the size of golf balls, after a moment he turned away and returned to face Jikka. Vayline moved close he was fiddling the fingers of his left hand, Vayline coughed as if preparing to speak, "And... say if I, hypothetical of coarse, I would... remember hypothetical," he was struggling for the right words again, "If someone, not me, wanted to... obtain, said spheres... how would I- that individual... go about that," Vayline's right hand was already undoing the knot on the cloth package but... they were prisoners... how could they hold on to something so powerful without it being confiscated. NO! He must be bluffing, he must! To just come out and announce he held a sphere? Impossible! ...is it? Vayline's mind was running in every direction. Vayline dropped to his knees, grasping his head in pain. "NO! I can't be certi- AHH!," Vayline slowly raised to his feet unstably, "I was asking a question." he said in a demanding voice different from his light unorthodox self.

Rage gave Vayline a sharp stare, and then turned to him. He looked deeply ino his eyes and said [color=#ff0000]"Why would a mighty being such as I even consider listening to your worthless words of waste is beyond me. But know this, you ever cross me again, and I'll have you killed where you stand." [/color][color=#008000]"Hey! Leave him out of this!"[/color] Zenith barked at him.[color=#008000] "This is between you and me!" [/color][color=#ff0000]"Fool, this is much more greater than just you and I!" [/color]Rage then launched a blast of primordal magic at Zenith, launching him into the wall.[color=#ff0000] "And as for your "request", I know exactly what you seak. And what you seak will cause your own demise." [/color]He then addressed Jikka's remark. [color=#ff0000]"The Dragovian's had lived in a time where life meant nothing, you arrogant imbecile. I know, because I was there causing their meaningless lives to end at my fingertips. And unlike you puny humans, so fragile, the Dragovians possess a much more darker history than you'd expect. I am the oldest Dragovian to date. And I am the only one who knows this. My power exceeds all of yours combined. And so, until you best me, never question the Dragovian race, puny human."[/color] Zenith then rushed at the bars, trying to tear Rage apart.[color=#ff0000] "Hmph, useless. Look at him, a savage beast, a weapon. Keep pondering the truth. One day I'll inform your so precious master Neol of this truth. But for now, I await you Zenith." [/color]and he then walked away up to the seats. [color=#008000]"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"[/color]

Jikka thought for a moment, [color=#FF0000]"If I recall correctly, there are a total of three ways that one could obtain a sphere, you'd either have to kill someone with a sphere, best someone in a duel in which they bet there sphere, or they'd have to willingly give up there sphere to you" [/color]Jikka told him, [color=#FF0000]"Anyway, you're not very good at hiding the fact that you want a sphere, and after we get out of here, I think I'd be more then happy to fight you in a duel for it, I wouldn't miss it all to much, if it went to someone stronger then I" [/color]Jikka shrugged, then turned to Rage, and chuckled,[color=#FF0000] "I see, and that's all I wanted to know, I look forward to fighting you when I'm strong enough" [/color]he nodded to him as he went away.

Neol looked up at the one who called them scumbags, he didn't think much of it and let the conversation continue, however he finally went over to the front of the cage after Rage had his... Moment...[color=#800080][b] "Zenith calm yourself..."[/b][/color] Neol said as he looked back at the fool human, [color=#800080][b]".... You know... I can tell a lot from just looking at you."[/b][/color] He said staring at the man's fate line and concentrating,[color=#800080][b] "Odd... This one, Vayline... His fate line is odd..."[/b][/color] He then examined the person's body, [b][color=#800080]"You want a sphere hmm? What would you do with such... unimaginable power? Threaten people to give them your money? Rule a country? Cause Chaos? Is having everything not the wish of every man..."[/color][/b] Neol then took a small replica of the black sphere which was charged with its energy and showed it to Vayline[color=#800080][b], "What would it be like... for a normal Man to hold the power of a god..." He then crushed it and dropped it to the ground, "It's people like you that drives my cause. This is a mere sidetrack to my final goal... Now go back to your seat... For you are less than dirt compared to us. Our causes, though may be different, are all noble in our own ways. So go dirt... No... Go worm... no... Go... nothing...."[/b][/color] Neol then went back to where he was before and sat down.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1312399015' post='5411008']
Ever since Theovak had awoken, he had been quiet. An unusual thing for a Dwarf, but he was known to be a little different compared to other Dwarfs. While everyone else was freaking out, having polite discussions, and throwing fits, Theovak was observing. He watched the guards patterns, and how reactive the guards were. Even as he and Laila were being led to the arena he observed all the paths he could see. Finally, Laila assumed her fighting stance. Theovak calmly entered his and spoke to her. "Miss Laila, I must request that ye let me win this one. I need to be able to speak with yer husband out here in private. It's important!"
[/quote]

[color=#800080]"... Fine. But I can't just give it to you or they'll kill us both. Now c'mon.. We've got to give these savages a show or we're both screwed..."[/color]

[spoiler=Fight Sequence]
Theovak gripped the axes strapped to his waist. "The let us make this a good match." Without a second thought, he charged in at Laila.

Laila nodded to Theovak's statement as she watched him charge at her. At the last minute, she she ducked to the left as she swung Swift Beauty at his feet, hoping to trip him.

Theovak saw Laila's Swift Beauty aiming for his legs. Instead of dodging it, he let the attack go through and trip him. However, he rolled with the trip and sprung up behind her as he swung the blunt side of his axe at her back.

[color=#ee82ee]'No time to dodge! Unless...'[/color] Laila cast GustGale, not on Theovak, but on herself. This caused her to be launched into the air, barely avoiding the axe. As she was high up in the air, she threw Swift Beauty down at him, hoping the sun would block his vision long enough.

Theovak locked his eyes onto Laila as she shot up into the air. But as soon as she reached the peak of her jump, he was blinded by the sun unable to see Laila's Swift Beauty come down. However, he felt it and was able to take the blow due to his toughness. However, he rolled backwards with the blow and prepared to strike back as soon as she landed.

[color=#800080]"Tough old guy, ain't he?"[/color] She mostly said to herself as she fell back towards the arena. At the last minute, she changed direction, causing her to land behind Theovak, hoping this threw Theovak off just long enough for her to grab Swift Beauty...

Theovak smirked. Obviously she assumed he was slightly off balance from the blow. However, he was fully aware of his surroundings as she landed behind him. Quickly, he spun around and slammed the blunt edge of his left axe into her chest, forcing her flat on her back. Within seconds, he was above her with each axe on either side of her neck. "Ye lose."

(Sorry the fight isn't as epic as it should be with how long it took to do it. D:)[/spoiler]

[color=#800080]"Faking death..."[/color] She said just loud enough for Theovak to hear just before his axe made contact with her. She was able to stop her heart, but not on her own. She needed her heart to stop for a moment on its own, like when she sneezes, or the impact of Theovak's axe hitting her chest. She stopped her heart long enough to where the guards actually beleived she was dead. Once the guards carried her away and the coast was clear, she attacked the guards and knocked them both out. She hijacked thier keys and hid their bodies. She climbed the nearest building and traveled roof to roof untill she she was on the roof of the cage everyone was in. She ducked down as two guards came up to the cage and pointed to Jikka and Cinnabar, [i][b]"You two are next. Get going or else."[/b][/i] Once guards took them away and the coast was clear, Laila dropped down from the roof and spung around on her left foot to face everyone. [color=#800080]"Miss me? " [/color]she asked the gang as she unlocked the cage. She slipped in and hid in the dark corner just in case any guards came by. [color=#800080]"Alright... Lets think of a plan to get out of here..."[/color]

Zenith didn't here Laila at all. In fact, he was training against the young son of the old man. He was blocking Zenith's anger filled attacks whilst encouraging him to hit harder and faster, Zenith doing so when asked. At the moment the fists and kicks flew at almost blink velocity, closing to breach the limit. The old man decided to explain to Laila what had happened. "The boy there, he was told by this white haired elf that he'd be fighting him as soon as this tournament was over. It really set him off. In fact, so muh so that he has been trainin since. He doesn't seem to even respond to anyone, he's fueled by his hatred towards him. I tried to break him out of it, but he just won't listen." He then went into detail of what exactly happened. He explained that Rage assaulted Zenith's agresive approach and foretold the demise of one who searched for the spheres. He also said something of the true reason of Dragovian existance, "And that's it. I wouldn't want to get in his way. Knowing him, he's probably watching the fights as we speak. So, the Dragovian has ben training with my son since, attacking him with what seems as half his maximum potential. Twice he sent my son into the wall going to far, but my son is a presistant little bugger!"

Vayline gave an uneasy stare at Noel, he was accustom to being insulted but not before an edge of steel came upside their head. He mustn't fight. Vayline relaxed himself, "[color=#006400]Listen, honey. We are all nothing; you, me, tinkle-toes who waltz away earlier. Thinking otherwise is an illusion and may if a god existed, have mercy on your soul if you believe that. I seek power. Is that so wrong? Humanity is a disgusting race, I only wish to regulate them. So i suppose... if I had to answer your question[/color]," Vayline began to move away, "[color=#006400]I want to become God of sorts[/color]". Vayline turned to Jikka and motioned a silent nod.

He had begun back through the halls, this was it. Everything he had been searching for was here, in this arena. The spheres of power lay within his grasp, he was sure to not let them escape past them easily. Jikka will be useful. Vayline made a fist with his hand and looked down at the package hanging over his shoulders, "[color=#006400]Don't worry, we have time[/color]".

Neol laughed... He laughed and laughed and laughed at Vayline's comment, [color=#800080][b]"He wants to be a God does he!?"[/b][/color] He exclaimed as he stood back up, "[color=#800080][b]Then let him try!"[/b][/color] He said getting a huge grin on his face,[b][color=#800080] "It's really quite amusing if you ask me! HE wants to be a God? That goal is..."[/color][/b] He then placed his head in his hand as he laughed harder, [color=#800080][b]"That Goal..."[/b][/color] He then began to calm down, [color=#800080][b]"Is..."[/b][/color] He then took a deep breath in before saying, [b][color=#800080]"Pathetic."[/color][/b] He then crossed his arms and looked outside the cage, [color=#800080][b][i]"Any man who thinks that the Human race is disgusting is wise. But is it unable to be saved? No. Giving up on the majority race on the planet is ridiculous, If anything you must strengthen it. Being a God is the lowest form of life imaginable. Sitting back, letting your subordinates do all the work and when one of them goes to help, they are either not loyal enough or haven't worked hard enough or don't deserve it. While only the strong and rich get what they want. Being a god... I spit on any person who attempts to be one."[/i][/b][/color]

Zenith overheard Neol's argument. [color=#008000]"All I can say Neol is actions speak a lot louder than words. I'm sure you'd think twice before spitting in the face of the Underworld King." [/color]he then walked over to the warlock and said [color=#008000]"but we have a task to do. We need to get to Luna Corporealis as soon as possible, with no detours. We need to remove these sphere from this world so that no-one may destroy it. I know you dislike all Gods, Neol..."[/color] He then looked into his eyes. [color=#008000]"...but if we don't do this, we could face something much more powerful than we could imagine. And I think I speak for everyone when I say power leads to madness. I, for one, experienced it at my very own hands...and I'll never forget it. We must strive to become stronger, all of us, but there is a reason it's called too much, now isn't there?"[/color]

Neol looked back up at Zenith and smirked, [color=#800080][b]"Zenith, just because I don't like something doesn't mean I'm going to let something much worse get the better. Remember Zenith... My Logic is always sound. I'm not going to risk my own life by not gathering these orbs and possibly letting the demon king come and destroy everything I've worked so hard for."[/b][/color] he said in his monotone voice, [color=#800080][b]"Zenith Stormfury... I thought you had more faith in me."[/b][/color] he said with a smile, [color=#800080][b]"No matter. Let us finish this tournament then head to Luna Corporealis."[/b][/color] He said placing his arms down at his sides casually.

[color=#008000]"Your right, I suppose. And you do reason with logic, so I cannot condone your for such." [/color]Zenith said in an apologetic manner. [color=#008000]"Neol, you're one of the people I genuinely trust. Take my word, you have my complete faith in you. And if we meet in the Arena, I promise you an honourable fight."[/color] He then sat down next to Laila, cuddling her and asking Neol [color=#008000]"What do you think Rage meant when he said a "darker history", Neol? He called me a beast, a weapon...surely, you could get something from this?"[/color] He then clenched his fist and punched the floor saying in a grim tone "He is going to get the fight of his life." Suddenly, a woman walked over to the cells. Zenith looked at her. [color=#008000]"Celestria? Where's Horace?"[/color] [color=#00ff00]"Okay, a "Hi, how are you?" isn't a lot to ask for, now is it?"[/color] [color=#008000]"Not now Celestria."[/color] [color=#00ff00]"Fine. He's with the Chieftain. I'm not sure what they are doing...but I hope its for our benefit. So...I asked the guards to let me down here, since I was getting really uncomfortable with those preverted brutes up there, and since I've got connections, I'm cool to stay down here with you guys!"[/color] [color=#008000]"Did you ask to let us free?"[/color] [color=#00ff00]"Of course, duh! But they declined..."[/color]

Neol sighed at Zeniths question, [color=#800080][b]"Zenith.. I know a lot about history, especially Warlockian and Dragovian history. It is not uncommon for a dark figure to go good or in vice versa... But the Black sphere has given me another power... It allows me to see bits of history in people's fate lines and sense the darkness. Zenith..." [/b][/color]Neol then looked at Zenith and examined his fate line, meanwhile Laila's fate line slowly was wrapping around her neck. [color=#800080][b]"Zenith... I have read your fate line over and over again. You seem like the nicest person, kind, generous... Yes the Politically correct idea of a good man."[/b][/color] He said as he began to lean against a wall, [color=#800080][b]"But Rage's connection with you... Has tainted your fate line... I see... a darkness... Not much now... Just a flicker... It grows from anger and fear... He said something about a weapon?"[/b][/color] Neol pondered about this for a moment before Celestia arrived, [b][color=#800080]"Of course they declined. We are their entertainment.I mean, if someone was reading an excellent book and one day someone who works for them says "stop reading that!" do you think they will stop?"[/color][/b] He said smiling a bit, [color=#800080][b]"Now Zenith... I have seen something... You, the fear and anger you have concealed from yourself has created this darkness... And now I see what Rage meant... It seems to be more wild than the darkness on most people's fate lines... Almost like an angered dragon... and as we all know... People driven by Anger are easily manipulated..."[/b][/color] Neol said before sitting down again. [color=#800080][b]"Zenith your path is unclear but it is filled with darkness and despair... all I can say is that not every emotion is a bad one Zenith, especially Anger..."[/b][/color] Neol said looking at Zenith again, [color=#800080][b]"All in moderation my good friend... Even I used to get scared... But that was... a long time ago..."[/b][/color]

(revealed in Neol's arc :P)

"Booooo! When will the fights resume? I payed huge sums of other people's money for these fights!" Elphin was not a happy Bard, things were not going to his liking. "Agh! I'm going to see where the rest of these fighters are located, I'm sure I can buy a fight or 2." After "kindly asking" (the illusion of the woman was kind technically) a guard, he found their location. He figured a stroll will do him good around these stiff nobles. With a quick stroke of his harp however, he managed to put an illusion up, cause he totally wasnt eavesdropping like a filthy rouge. "Spheres huh? Perhaps I shall aquire one of these for myself, and seeing as how black is such a noble color...." The gears in Elphin's head were turning, all thoughts of being in over his head with all this talk about evil, spheres and someone stronger than a god quickly forgotten. He could talk, or play, out of any sticky situation. He was Elphin, a noble, master musician, and "The Devil's Tongue."

As the elder man finished telling her what happened, she looked to Zenith and was just about to walk over to him when he turned and talked to Neol. She frowned, knowing that Rage was here just moments ago and she wasn't here to support Zenith. She sat in the dark corner, making it even harder for her to be spotted from out of the cage. She smiled a little as Zenith sat next to her and cuddled, but her smile felt... off. Like it didn't belong. She simply shook the feeling away, figuring it was because of the incident with Rage that she'd just miss. Then Celestria came along, knowing that Celestria hadn't noticed her yet, she was about to say something in a weird voice but decided against it since she was having a bad time. [color=#800080]"I'm sorry to hear that Celestria.. But don't worry, I got me a pretty set of keys for us to use when it's time for us to get out of here.. I'm just glad that you're safe and that Horace [i]seems[/i] to be safe..."[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'Ugh! There's that feeling again... Like my emotions are off! But their not...'[/color] She tried shaking it off, but couldn't this time.

As Neol foretold something to Zenith, he felt he knew it to be true.[color=#008000] "Th- thanks, Neol..." [/color]Zenith looked at Laila, feeling strange.[color=#008000] 'I- I can't fight Rage. I can't risk my life in a petty fight. Not for you...' [/color]he thought as he laid his head on hers. [color=#008000]"Laila, I'm feeling that you're usual cheery state isn't with us. Anything I can do?" [/color][color=#00ff00]"Yeah, or me? We could do something like, umm, braid your hair, or..." [/color]"Excuse me, don't converse with the prisoners." [color=#00ff00]"But- but I'm Barbatoras' handmaiden!" [/color]"She just told us to take you to her now." [color=#00ff00]"Oh rats!" [/color]Then the guards lead Celestri away, whilst she was saying[color=#00ff00] "Laila, we are going to braid your hair someday!" [/color]Zenith chuckled at this remark, leaning over to Laila's face, saying [color=#008000]"Like I said, anything?" [/color]with a flirty smile as he kissed her softly on the cheek.

[color=#800080]"I dunno if there is anything ya can do.. I just feel... off."[/color] She then blinked a little at Celestria's comment about braiding her hair. Normally, she doesn't like other people messing with her hair, but her wedding night was an exception to that. She softly gathered her long hair to the front of her, hugging it softly to her chest. [color=#800080]"My hair!"[/color] she said as she playfully stuck her tongue out at Celestria. She was gonna wave bye to Celestria, but Zenith got her attention instead. She blushed softly at Zenith's smile as a small giggle came out. [color=#800080]"Maybe that, but we're not alone.."[/color] she whispered softly to Zenith's frills, just loud enough for only him to hear.

Lineus was still sitting in her seat, reading another one of her books, now on the history of Fissure. She sucked in the knowledge like a sponge, reading faster than most people but this didn't worry her. She thought it was quite normal actually. She had ignored the first fight, not seeing much magic use and was actually becoming disappointed. [i][color=#4b0082]I hope there is at least someone in these fights I can study,[/color][/i] she thought in an annoyed tone to herself. She hadn't bothered with studying the bard as it was a type of magic that she would never be able to use. She was actually a little appalled that he had dared to use magic on someone else in that matter. It broke so many ethic codes of Oasis but maybe there were different rules in the outside world. That would definitely explain the amount of people that had tried to assault her outside of Oasis.

[color=#008000]"I know...but...you very well know I find you irresistable at times and I'm afraid I just can't control myself...but I will, because I love you, and I want to make you happy every day and night."[/color] He whispered to her, nibbling her ear and then pulling away, siting at her side once more.[color=#008000] "But right now...Rage...he's all I can think about...what he called me...a beast? A weapon? Why?" [/color]He then looked into Laila's eyes and said [color=#008000]"If you don't feel right, give me a hug. Squeeze out all the bad energy in you. I can take it." [/color]He then whispered in her ear [color=#008000]"I think you should do a little more squeezing to compensate for the amount I do." [/color]with a flirtacious smile.

[color=#00ff00]"AGH! Hey! You don't throw me around like a rag doll you know!"[/color] [color=#ff0000]"Ahem!"[/color] Celestria turned to see Barbatoras staring at her. [color=#ff0000]"Listen up, he needs to clean up. We've been training for a while and he needs his sweat cleaned. I'm off for a while, so I'll see you later, my king."[/color] and as she closed the door, Celestria took a sponge and immediately started washing Horace.[color=#00ff00] "So, king?" [/color]"Kritical King, actually. Only man alive who's mastered Fury Powder plus Critical Hitters." "Okay, just saying." Celestria then let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" [color=#00ff00]"Nothing, I'm just a little jealous, is all."[/color] "Jealous? Of who?"[color=#00ff00] "Of her. She gets so much time with ou, and I get hardly any!"[/color] "Why would you want- OW!" Celestria slapped Horace.[color=#00ff00] "Are you dumb or what! Look, in case it hasn't occuered to you, I really like you! I have...feelings...for you..." [/color]"Feelings...what do you mean-?!?" Celestria then placed her finger on his lips [color=#00ff00]"Shh..."[/color] 'Oh, great, those feelings.' [color=#00ff00]"Listen...how about we do this a little more...oh I don't know...fun?"[/color]

She blushed softly as she held in a small moan from Zenith nibbling on her ear. From the time they've spent together, him nibbling on her ear went from being tickling to..... ya know. [color=#800080]"First chance we get, alright? And keep whispering those sweet things to me and I'll be the one the loses control first..."[/color] she whispered as she blushed softly. She then softly put her hands on his cheeks, [color=#800080]"Ignore him, my love... He's just trying to get into your head more than he is now..."[/color] She then whispered, [color=#800080]"Yeah, lets definitely wait till later... If Rage is all you can think about at the moment, I don't want to hear ya moan out his name instead of mine... PFFT AHAHAHAHAHA!"[/color] As she said that bit about moaning out Rage's name, she couldn't help but let out a small burst of laughter before she covered her mouth with both hands, quieting her down as she laughed for a few brief moments longer. After she settled down, she gave Zenith a deep kiss, whispering afterwards, [color=#800080]"I'll do plenty of squeezing next time we're alone.."[/color] She winked to him, hoping that that last bit wouldn't push him over the edge of self-control.

Zenith's eyes pondered into Laila's as he said [color=#008000]"We aren't as hostile to eachother now than when we first met. But then again, I think the tension made it hotter."[/color] he whispered. He then breathed on her ear as he continued his silent seranade. [color=#008000]"Then again, since now we know we're all to ourselves, I think that's made it much more "fun". And now I'll look forward to see what you've got in mind, because believe me, you will go to the edge when you see what I've got in store for you." [/color]with a kiss at the end. As their lips separated from the embrace of passion, Zenith spoke. [color=#008000]"But you are right. First of all, Rage is going down. Forgive me for leaving your arms, my love." [/color]as he stood up and indicated to the boy to ready up to continue the training.[color=#008000] "If there's..one thing..I'll teach that..Traitor!.is that love..conquers...all!"[/color] He let out a strong slugger and he broke the boys guard.[color=#008000] "Sorry, you okay?" [/color]"Sure, I'll be fine. I'm just hoping I'm not going to fight next..."

[color=#800080]"Yeah.. I guess it was hotter then cause we took out the frustration we had with each out on sex..."[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'GAH!'[/color] She thought as a shiver went up her spine from Zenith breathing on her ear. [color=#800080]"I pretty much went over the edge at the springs... You're telling me you've got something even better planned? Oh boy.... I'm in trouble."[/color] She whispered to him with a giggle just before he kissed her. [color=#800080]"It's fine, my love... You have a big fight ahead of ya.. And that's not including what this tournament has in store for you still..."[/color] She got up and walked to the boy, [color=#800080]"Should I heal you? Zenith, maybe you should train with me? My fights are done so its fine if I get a little ruffed up.. And since it seems that all the fighters for the tournament have come from this cell, he most likely has a fight soon..."[/color]

Archived