Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

"Naw! It's good! I'll gladly tag you in though!" [color=#008000]"Train with you?"[/color] Zenith asked.[color=#008000] "Hmm...I- I don't want to hurt you ever again Laila. That moment, when I brought you to tears...Laila, that moment will stay with me forever. But...that was when I was rampant. Still...it haunts me. But this is training. That just about recoveres for it. Plus, maybe I can show you a few tricks of my own." [/color]He then took his fighting stance and in second he grasped her arm and pulled her to him. [color=#008000]"Like my speed." [/color]then he kissed her, and after parting he span her [color=#008000]"and elegance in battle! But when I need to..." [/color]He then rushed towards her with a palm, stopping her instantly where she stood. [color=#008000]"...my technique." [/color]Zenith then took out his Dragon Lance and said [color=#008000]"Show me what you can do with Swift Beauty!"[/color]

Celestria awoke on Horace's chest. [color=#00ff00]"Mmm...well hello there." [/color]"Hello yourself." Horace said back to her in a much more relaxed voice. [color=#00ff00]"Okay, quickly, get into some clothes before she gets back. She'll probably have my head for it!" [/color]"Good point." and the pair quickly got dressed and ready for anything. And Horace sat at the end of the bed, Celestria near the door. "What now?" [color=#00ff00]"We wait for her to get back."[/color]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Note to self: Black Orb not a good idea, maybe a slightly less dangerous person would suffice. Guess I will have to do some more proactive surveillance, cause it's not stalking. Nope. Not one bit." Technically they all looked like they could throw him around like a ragdoll, but not every battle is won through strength. He took the time to actually try and absorb all the info he gathered: Spheres, Keys, something more powerful than a god? "Crazy stuff, but imagine the scams I could pull if i were to embark victorious on such an epic quest. Seeing as how I'd be best off joining them, how do I approach them?" as he pondered his ideas back to his seat, he did what he always did when he had a problem: Play. He took out a diamond encrusted handheld harp, and played a small song he learned at the age of 6, it wasn't anything complicated, just a simple pattern of plucking 4 strings in a certain order. It didn't have an ounce of magic in it, yet there were people who looked on anyway. Not many noblemen had the stones to bring out such treasures out in public before. Which is why when a dirty ruffian tried to put his grimy hands on it, he was surprised to hear the shout of "Sonore!" before getting blown back into a different section of stands, accompanied by a couple of broken ribs.

Cinnabar stood in the arena, staring at his opponent, the desert bandit. The crowd sat silent, and the only sound that was heard was the wind brushing the sand they stood on. Cinnabar then broke the silence with a whisper.
"We could make a deal, you and I." He said. "I know that you would like to fight the warlock that accompanied us in the cage, and I know that you bandits treasure winning above a lot of things." He laughed quietly. "So I have a proposal. I want your sphere. If you give it to me I will lose on purpose."

Jikka grinned at Cinnibar, he started to chuckle, then he started to laugh louder, until he was bursting out with laughter, and was nearly crying from it, then he drew his sword and pointed it at him, [color=#FF0000]"You are a fool to think I would do that" [/color]he told him, [color=#FF0000]"You are right, Bandits do indeed value winning, and if you throw the fight, that wouldn't be winning now would it?" [/color]Jikka asked him, rhetorically, [color=#FF0000]"No, I may fight dirty, but THAT is still winning, but if you lose on purpose, then it's not a true victory" [/color]he went on, then slowly lifted his sword to the sky, [color=#FF0000]"I AM JIKKA! PROUD WARRIOR OF THE DESERTS OF VENTISLE!" [/color]he shouted to the crowds, [color=#FF0000]"I will beat you like all the others I've beaten! Sheer might, amazing skill, and dirty tricks!" [/color]he continued, this time shouting back at Cinnibar, [color=#FF0000]"Now taste my blade!"[/color]

"I didn't expect you to agree..." Cinnabar said slowly as three long, glass-like, red claws started to grow at the knuckles of both his hands. "But then I'll just have my fun and take it from you!" He yelled the last and, despite his massive weight, managed to take a leap towards Jikka, his claws ready to mangle the desert bandit. If you were close enough you could see that his eyes were burning with rage, and a silver-like substance was dripping of the claws as he readied them to slash Jikka.

As soon as Theovak was returned back to the cage, he went right back to his little corner and went back to observing. He already had a plan for escaping, but he needed to go over it with Zenith. Except it looked liked he wasn't quite ready to talk to anyone but Laila. No matter. He would just use this extra time to go over the finer details in his head.

(ELSEWHERE IN THE ARENA)

Cally stood poised in her dark corner, waiting for the guard of this area to pass by her. He was taking his sweet time, but she had patience...plenty of it. As she waited, she began thinking of her last conversation with Brian in Frostmorn.

(FLASHBACK)

"So you want me to go all the way to Fissure, find the group of people with all the other spheres, become close with all of them, then lead them back here?" she asked Brian.

Brian picked up an apple and bit into it as he nodded his head in agreement. His agreement caused Cally to pout. "Why are you pouting for?" he asked her.

"Because I see one thing wrong with this plan."

"And that is?"

"I'll be so far away from you! And when I get back, you might be dead making this whole time away from you pointless!"

Brian chuckled as he looked straight at her. "What? Do you think some guy is going to come through here and kill me?" he said as he took a bite from the apple.

A smirk crossed Cally's face. "Of course not. But I am unhappy about being so far away. But ah well. If it furthers our plan, then I'll do it." Cally got up from her seat and walked towards the door. "I'll leave now so I'm not there to late." As she reached the door, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Oh, and one more thing."

"Yes Cally?"

"If I find out another girl was in this room without my approval, I'll kill her." she said with a wink.

Brian began roaring with laughter as Cally left the room.

(PRESENT)

Cally took her mind of the past as soon as she heard movement. Sure enough, the guard came around the corner. Within a few seconds, he was right in front of her. It was just to easy for her. She quickly embedded one of her daggers in him, hid him in a dark spot, and retrieved the set of keys off his body. Without any sign of remorse for the kill, she made her way to way the fighters were being held.

[color=#800080]"Zenith... My love... We're training.. I'll be fine.. If it gets too rough, I'll call time out."[/color] Just as Laila was about to get ready to train, Zenith got into his stance and pretty much instantly pulled her to him and kissed her. She blushed softly as he spun her, it kinda felt like they were dancing for a moment. She got on the toes of her right foot, using her the toes of her left to drag against the ground, slowing her down just as Zenith stopped her from spinning any more. [color=#800080]"Ya know.. Once we finish with this journey, we're going to have to go dancing..."[/color] she said all nonchalantly as she pulled out Swift Beauty and got into her stance. [color=#800080]"Don't take it easy... Take it easy on me and I will take the opportunity! You can't hold back nor be hesitant in your fight with Rage... And what better way of getting over those hesitations and restrictions by training with the person you love?"[/color]

[spoiler=Training Sequence][color=#008000] "Alright, I'll trust you. I suppose your right."[/color] Zenith said reluctantly, his mind agreeing with her but his heart unsure. As he lunged forward with the Lance he said to Laila. [color=#008000]"Lesson 1 against Dragovians opponents. Always expect the unexpected!" [/color]and his eyes glimmered as the became their famous reptile selves. He then swung the Lance towards her feet in aims to trip her. However, he seemed to purposely fail it, striking the ground too early. The force he swung it at caused him to lose his stance, rendering him open. [color=#008000]"Come on, try hit me!" [/color]he taunted as he began using his Dragon Breath to hold Laila off.

[color=#800080]"That's lesson one for every fight, my love."[/color] She frowned a little, getting the sense that he purposely screwed up on of the basic tricks in fighting. She simply raised her left eye brow at him as she leaped into his Dragon Breath as she performed a front flip. Using the momentum she had in her flip and some wind magic, she kept the fire from getting an inch or two close to her. As she landed behind Zenith, she spun heavily to her left, using the momentum to Swift Beauty quickly and hard at Zenith's calves. If this maneuver worked, she'd trip Zenith. Since the strike would be closer to his center of gravity compared to the feet, his rotation and fall of the trip would be slow enough for her to swing Swift Beauty up and down onto Zenith's torso, hopefully slamming him down to the ground before he landed.

And it worked as Laila expected. Zenith fell to the ground, without any support of his legs. But Zenith smiled. "Well, fallen into my trap!" He then suddenly flipped up and turned to Laila. [color=#008000]"Dragovian's possess the ability Dragon Heart. You hit me, my power doubles. So youd better watch your step!" [/color]He then snatched his Lance and it glowed white, transforming into the Dragovian Destiny Sword. "Ready for this!" Zenith taunted as his eyes become feral. He charged at Laila and leaped, sword at hand. He then used his Dragon breath, imbueing his sword with flames as he brought them down towards Laila in a swift slash. [color=#008000]"KYA!" [/color]Upon connection the attack could severly damage Laila or anything that got in it's path, thanks to the boost of Dragon Heart. The scourging flames neared Laila...

[color=#800080]"I see... I'll get worried the moment you land a hit.. If ya even get one.."[/color] She said with a teasing smile. As she watched Zenith leap into the air, two options pretty much instantly came to mind. 1) Divert the path of his sword, allowing her in opening to ram an elbow into his chest. 2) Use the own momentum Zenith has made and manipulate it where he slams into the ground again. [color=#ee82ee]'Hmmm...'[/color] Laila thought to herself for a split second before she took action. She swung Swift Beauty around, putting the tip to the ground as Zenith started to bring his sword down. The angle of Swift Beauty diverted the path of his sword just enough that as she jumped off the ground, holding onto Swift Beauty still, the flames nor sword would touch her. Thanks to the many enchantments and spells that were carved into the staff, it was relatively left unharmed from the sword and flames. As she jumped into the air, she combined that momentum with her right leg swinging up as she aimed for a kick at Zenith's side. If the kick impacted, it would most likely send him a few feet from her, allowing her room to land on the ground. Hopefully she'd land on the ground before he did, or else he'd have a brief opening to get her....

[color=#008000]"What the-?" [/color]Zenith was stunned at Laila's incredible reversability, evading and counterattacking on his actions as if she read his mind. [color=#008000]"Nice reversal, but let's see..." [/color]his charm glowed and he spouted his Golden Dragon wings and claws in place of hands. [color=#008000]"...how you handle this!" [/color]His claw easily grasped Laila's foot, holding her from it, the rest of her body free. [color=#008000]"And now..." [/color]he then squeezed her foot to cause not only a wear down technique, but attacking a vital part.[color=#008000] "Without a foot, combat is a lot harder! But hold on to your hats!" [/color]Then Zenith made use of his wings. He jumped in the air and used the wings to slame Laila int the ground. [color=#008000]"Now I've got you!"[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]'His charm's glowing... Not goo-'[/color] [color=#800080]"Whoa!"[/color] As Laila feared, Zenith was able to get a hold of her before she was able to land her kick. She was about to trip Zenith again, in order to make him let her foot go, when he started squeezing it. She gritted her teeth as he was squeezing much harder than he probably realized, but she didn't want the training end so soon, so she kept the yelp of pain inside. However, try as she might, a small yelp came out as she was slammed into the ground by his wing beat. [color=#800080]"T-Two can play at that!"[/color] She swung her Swift Beauty, not to attack, but to send a big blast of wind at Zenith. If she was lucky, the wind would catch Zenith's wings and send him flying into the wall behind him. While Zenith was distracted by that, She stood up as she lifted the knee her hurt foot high into the air as she held Swift Beauty in front of her in a vertical position. This was another battle pose Laila did, but it was one of her least favorites.

[color=#008000]"Argh!"[/color] Zenith tried to fight the rush of wind, but alas, his wings dragged him to the wall. [color=#008000]"Oof...you sure are stronger than you look, makes me think I've chosen the right gal to marry."[/color] He chuckled as he wipd his mouth. Zenith then jumped down to floor level. [color=#008000]"Are you okay? That's a rather different pose you've adapted to compared to your first one."[/color] He then flapped his wings and let out a short roar.[color=#008000] "It feels good to stretch these bad boys once in a while. Now, let's see you top this! Raiden Blast!" [/color]Then he streched out his palms and out of his hands shot a barrage of flames surrounded by lightning heading straight for Laila's direction.

[color=#800080]"Well I would hope that you picked right, 'cause you're stuck with me for the rest of our lives. And yeah, I'm fine. Foot just.. hurts a little"[/color] She then watched as Zenith shot a Raiden Blast at her. Three options came to her this time. 1) Hit the blast back at Zenith. 2) Counter it with her own magic. 3) Perform a simple dodge. [color=#800080]"Hmmm..."[/color] She then let out a smile as she did a right 90 degree turn as she held up Swift Beauty like a baseball bat, wind swirling around it. While remaining on her one foot, she swung Swift Beauty and hit the Raiden Blast back at Zenith as the wind that swirled around her spear was now around the Raiden Blast, giving it a little more omph.

[color=#008000]"Same again?"[/color] Zenith asked as his eyes glimmered once more, indicating he had reactivated Dragon Heart. Then he opened his arms wide and took the entire Raiden Blast to him. The flames were searing his arms and legs, whilst the lightning was shocking his nerves 'till he fell to one knee. He was panting, but he then stood up again and cracked his knuckles. [color=#008000]"Nice shot, but now I've boosted my power even further! So, here I come!"[/color] he spoke as he rushed at Laila with a fist readied. But before he reached her he beated his wings at Laila in aims of a blowbac effect whilst he pulled this fist into the ground, creating a slight tremor that shook the groud below Laila.[/spoiler]
Laila frowned a little as Zenith got another attack boost. She was doing okay against Zenith when she had both feet, but now that she only had one foot to work with, it didn't look all that bright. Just as she was about to jump out of the way of Zenith's punch, he performed a couple of wing beats. This caused Laila to go back a few feet and into the cage's bars. As she hit the bars, her head hit against a bar just a little too hard for Laila. As she Laid on the ground, holding her head, she gritted her teeth tightly. But rather than getting teary eyed, her temper kind of flared up. [color=#800080]"That's IT!"[/color] She growled up as she stood up on both feet, ignoring the pain in her one foot. [color=#800080]"Ferno!"[/color] As she lifted up her left hand and cast the spell, Laila's hair suddenly turned silver and her ears grew out to full Elf ears. The fireball was almost twice the normal size as it launched out at Zenith. And just as quickly as her hair and ears changed, they went back to normal. She panted a little before she dropped to her knees, her strength pretty much drained from her. [color=#800080]"W-What.. *pant, pant* was that?!"[/color] She reached up and rubbed one of her ears. It was it's normal self, but she could have sworn they felt like they grew out for a split second.

[color=#008000]"Lail- ARGH!"[/color] before Zenith could see what happnened to Laila, he got struck by her powered up Ferno Spell, launching him into the ground. [color=#008000]"Oof..."[/color] suddenly his charm flashed and his claws and wings resided inside him again. [color=#008000]"Laila, are you okay?" [/color]He rushed over to her and held her arms. [color=#008000]"Laila, you changed...your hair became silver and your ears were much longer..." [/color][color=#00ff00]'Like an elf?' [/color][color=#008000]"well, what it did do was power up your attack. It knocked off my balance! Laila, I didn't hurt you, did I?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"I-I'm fine... I hit my head pretty h-hard against a bar and I just kinda snapped... Well, w-whatever that was.. It sapped me of my energy..."[/color] She rubbed her head softly at the spot that hit against the cell bar. Luckily, it wasn't bleeding, but she had a MASSIVE headache. She slowly stood up, using the cell bar for support. [color=#800080]"Anyways... Are you alright? That Ferno was pretty big..."[/color] She walked to the back of the cell, where it was dark and sat down. The lack of light helped with her headache. Not much, but at east it made it just a tad bit more tolerable.

[color=#008000]"I'm much more concerned about you, my love." [/color]Zenith insisted. He then gently moved his hand around her head where she held it. [color=#008000]"Okay, I don't see or feel any wounds, nor blood...maybe you could be in shock." [/color]Zenith then walked over to a guard who had a drink of water. He then explained the situation and the guard gave him the water.[color=#008000] "Hold on..." [/color]he then breathed on the pot, hating the water to a warm temperature. Then he chipped of a dragon scale of his armour and grinded it into the water. [color=#008000]"My armour has regenerative capabilties. Since the essence of it is in this mixture, it should help deal with the stress."[/color] He then placed the water by Laila and sat next to her, gently stroking her hair. [color=#008000]"Laila, you do realise that when we were training, I squeezed your foot. Well, can you show it me? I want to know if I caused you any harm."[/color]

Theovak watched as Laila launched Zenith in the air while they were training. And yet, he was checking to make sure she was not hurt. Chivalry at it's finest. Theovak did a quick check around the cell. "How the bloody hell did a guard not hear any of that? Are they all dead or something?" he muttered under his breath. Finally, he stood up and made his way over to Zenith and Laila. "Oi! You two finished? I think it's time we discussed a way out of here. And while all of you have been arguing and fighting among yerselves, I've been observing a few things."

[color=#800080]"Zenith... I'm fine.. I just have a headache.."[/color] She drank the water anyways, she was parched from their training. [color=#800080]"That was a good session, we'll have to do it again sometime soon."[/color] she said with a smile as she looked at him, debating whether to ignore his foot comment or not. [color=#800080]"My love... It's kinda hard to ignore a moment of when your foot is getting squeezed."[/color] She laughed a little at that comment and seen Theovak come over, wanting to talk with Zenith. [color=#800080]"My foot will be fine-"[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'F*CK! Hopefully he doesn't catch that wording too much... Should have said my foot is fine! Not will be... Idiot! Now he's going to feel bad and not wanna train together anymore...'[/color] [color=#800080]"-besides... Theovak wants to talk with you.. Get back to me on what you two have planned. After all, I do have a set of keys. For now.. I'm gonna close my eyes and try to relax this headache away."[/color] She did as she said and closed her eyes, trying to relax.

[color=#008000]"Hmm...alright, I suppose that sudden transformation just shocked me. Do rest, my love, as I hate to see you in a state of distress." [/color]Zenith said as he kissed Laila before standing up and turning to Theovak.[color=#008000] "Well, I suppose I ought to congratulate you for making it this far in the tournament then Theovak."[/color] Zenith said to the dwarf, shaking his hand with a firm, but friendly grip. [color=#008000]"I can't wait to see how you fight. But, you mentioned something about an escape? If so, I have to inform you of one small thing. I can't leave yet. After the final, I will go head to head with my arch nemsis."[/color]

Theovak narrowed his eyes at Zenith's words. "So yer going to make all of us sit in this cage and do the bidding of the b**** who bought us? All so you can face yer rival?" Theovak ran a hand through his hair after letting out a deep sigh. "Why?" he asked sincerely. "Why must you make such a selfish decision? Are you not capable of facing yer rival outside of this place?" Theovak shook his head and turned away from Zenith as he said, "Ye do what ye wish. But I'm not sticking around here. We Dwarfs don't like be held up in a cramped spot against our will." He then walked back to his dark corner and sat back down while directing his attention to everyone else in the cage. "If any of ye wish to get out of this place as soon as possibly like me, then come over here so we can discuss it. Otherwise, ye can stay here and wait for Dragon boy to fight his rival before leaving. Up to you." Theovak then crossed his arms and waited to see what everyone else would pick.

Zenith then quickly said [color=#008000]"Theovak, there is no way I'd let anyone of you stay here when Rage is around. I want you all to get out of here, and allow me to fight him on my own. I nver said I want anyone stuck in this dungeon. All I'm saying is, whether this contest continues or not, I will stay behind on my own to fight him." [/color]with a serious stare in his eyes. [color=#008000]"He's been torturing me for long enough. Now it's my turn, and I am not passing that up. But, if my participation is required in order for your escape, so be it. I will do whatever you ask of me. So long as I can get my precious Laila away from Rage."[/color]

Theovak glanced up from his spot and looked back at Zenith. "I see. So that is how you feel about all of this." He sighed. "Noble, understandable, but slightly foolish. This whole place is full of enemies, and ye wish to stay behind just to fight someone. Not only would Rage fight ye, but I'm positive the guards and other warriors in this place would join in on the fight. Ye would outnumbered, and possibly outmatched." Theovak sighed once more. "Ye should at least wait for a more secluded spot, but it's yer choice. As for the escape plan, it seems like it shouldn't be to tough." Theovak quickly glanced around for any guards. "Laila has the keys, so we can leave this cage easily. As for the guards, they should be easy to bypass for the most part. Ye and Laila made a lot of racket earlier, yet no guards showed up. Either they don't care, don't pay attention, or are all dead. Who knows? As for the path out, I've pretty much mapped the whole route out. We Dwarfs after all are excellent with directions, even when we can't see with our eyes." Once he finished, he cracked his knuckles. "Anything ye wish to add?

[color=#008000]"Aside from well done for such a thought out plan, one thing. Rage wouldn't allow anyone to interfere. I'm not sure you've seen him before...his eyes. They are cold, vicious, brutal. And they only tell me one thing. He's got a dark past and is much more deadlier than you think. So, if I can finish him now, it's all over with it. But you are right. I am foolish to think it'll be easy. But promise me you'll keep everyone, and I mean everyone away at all times"[/color] Zenith said to the dwarf, placing his hands on his shoulders to symbolize the trust he has in Theovak.[color=#008000] "If anyone, especially Laila, was hurt by this, I'd never forgive my choice..."[/color]

Theovak sighed once more. "Very well then. If that is yer choice, than I shall not attempt to sway you from it. Now then, how shall we proceed with escaping? We can do it now, but we have no idea where Horace and Celestia are. Thoughts?" he asked as he raised a quizzical eyebrow.

(ELSEWHERE IN THE ARENA)

"Damn, I thought this place was going to be straightforward! The prisoners were suppose to be through that one door! Yet here I am wondering through fancy halls! What the hell?!" Cally cursed under her breath. She turned another corner and found herself in one of the fanciest hall so far. "Fancy place. Must be where the owner's room is." Cally continued to creep down the hall, thinking of slipping into the owner's room and seeing if anything to help her could be found.

(IN FROSTMORN)

"What a waste of time." Brian said out loud as he wiped the blood from his right blade on the snow. Brian gave a quick, and disgusted look around at the bodies littered on the ground. "And to think all these deaths would have been avoided had these fools decided not to harm an innocent child." He then glanced back over his shoulder to make sure the child and her mother made it safely back to their village. "Pointless."

[color=#008000]"Not even the slightest idea. They could be anywhere right now." [/color]Zenith said to Theovak as he sat on the floor resting his back on the wall.

As the vampiress came into the room, Horace began thinking 'Not again!', whilst Celestria was thinking [color=#00ff00]'She's not getting a piece of him!' "Who are you?" [/color]She asked Cally, still sponging the Kritical King from his training and his "other" activities. Horace didn't like being sponged at all, in fact he's more of a working man. "Celest. Stop. I can clean myself."[color=#00ff00] "No,these are my orders...anyway, as I said before, who are you?"[/color]

Cally stopped as soon as she entered. Yep, there were people in here just as she expected. But she couldn't tell if they were workers or prisoners. Whatever they were, they looked a little...close. "My name is Cally." she answered the girl as her hand discreetly fell down to her nearest dagger. "And who are you two? I can't quite tell if you're being held against your will, or here willingly." Cally then closed the door partway. She left it opened enough so that she could dart out of the room if needed, but also closed it enough so that she could close it if she heard someone approach. Her eyes began darting around the room observing everything while paying attention to their movements. Their descriptions seemed familiar, but she wasn't about to let her guard down.

Laila tried to listen on Zenith's and Theovak's conversation, but she fell asleep just before they talked in depth about Zenith fighting Rage. In her dream, Laila set up the landscape to be of the island on Lake Europa, where her and Zenith wed. She was laying down, staring up to the stars in thought.. [color=#800080]"My hair changed color and my ears grew out... It sounds like my body turned into a full fledged elf body... But I'm only quarter elf! And how is that even possible? Though... With the Dragovian race... They're able to transform into dragons so I guess me transforming into a full elf form wouldn't be [i]too[/i] far fetched... That would explain why that Ferno was so strong.."[/color] She rambled on, trying to figure out what exactly happened and how to do it again. [color=#800080]"There's no way it could have been my temper... I've had moments like that before, but I've never transformed... Why else did I feel when I transformed..."[/color] She closed her eyes, trying to recapture that feeling.

[color=#b22222]"It was your temper." [/color]Rage said to Laila. [color=#b22222]"And before you try and hold arms against me, remember despite this being a dream, my capabilities remain the same. I can kill you in a dream, just as I could Zenith." [/color]He then sat down next to Laila and spoke to her in a calm manner. [color=#b22222]"You won't listen to me when I say this, but I shall regardless. Do you recall the seal I placed upon Zenith? The curse preventing him use his Dragon Form? He broke it. How? His anger. And that's exactly why your Ferno powered up. The more angrier you get the stronger you may become." [/color]He then turned his face to her and said [color=#b22222]"Look deeply into my eyes. The demonic presence you can sense. Look at it. Why did it come to be? Anger merely is a strengthening agent, but isn't a motive. Why haven't I killed you?"[/color]

[color=#00ff00]"Well, I'm Celestria, nice to meet you!" [/color]Celestria said in here usual perky voice. "And I'm the Kritical King, Horace Blunt." [color=#00ff00]"Pfft! Blunt?!" [/color]"Yeah, what's wrong with my last name?" [color=#00ff00]"It's Blunt! Ahahahaha!" [/color]Celestria collapsed on the bed laughing, whilst Horace answered Cally. "Yeah, nice to meet you Cally. And to answer your question, we are prisoners. She's the Chieftan's handmaiden, whilst I'm her mentor and...her mentor." Celestria eventually recovered from her giggles and asked[color=#00ff00] "How'd you get here?"[/color]

Celestia and Horace? Definitely two of the people she was looking for. "I heard there were some people trying to complete a noble quest that were sold into slavery by a tricky Goblin. I'm here to help them. And, by your appearances and names, I'm assuming you're two of the people I'm looking for." Cally closed the door behind her as she thought she heard something. "Do you two happen to know where the others are? We need to leave as soon as possible."

[color=#00ff00]"Umm, well, they are in the fighter cells. We were the only ones who were chosen not to fight." Celestia said to Cally. "And by the way, how do you know so much ab-mpmhph!!"[/color] Horace covered her mouth with his hand. "Shh..." he then approached a corner and punched, which connected to the jaw of a guard. Ironically the guard made the turn just as Horace was throwing the punch. "Okay, were good n-OW!" [color=#00ff00]"That's for holding my mouth! Now back to you Cally. How do you know so much about us?"[/color]

Cally smirked and loosened her grip as Horace knocked out the guard. She was about to kill when he did that. Ah well. One less death on her part. She then turned her attention to Celestia. "I have my sources. Let's just say an anonymous person, one I don't even know, shares the same goal as you and asked me to aid you. Is that good enough for you?" Her eyes went back to darting around the room, but she spotted nothing of importance. "Now then, shall we go get your friends and get the hell out of here?" she asked.

Archived