Gate to the End

Synchronized

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9086/3059o.jpg[/img][/center][/center]
[center][center][quote]You can banish 2 DARK Fairy-type monsters you control to activate this card from your Deck. When this card is activated: Place 1 Heaven Counter on it for each Heaven Counter on the field. When a DARK Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): Remove 3 Heaven Counters from this card; add that monster to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.[/quote]
[/center][/center]
[left][left] [/left][/left]
[left][left][spoiler=People were asking about Support, so here's a few, minus the images:][/left][/left]
[left][left][spoiler=Dark Angel's Calling][/left][/left]
[left][left][b]Continuous Spell Card[/b]
This card can only be activated at the start of your Main Phase 1. Each time a DARK Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), place 1 Heaven Counter on this card. By removing 3 Heaven Counters from this card, you can Special Summon 1 "Darklord" monster from your Deck.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Superbia's Wrath]
[b]Continuous Spell Card[/b]
You can send this card with 6 or more Heaven Counters on it to the Graveyard when you Tribute Summon a DARK Fairy-type monster to target and destroy up to 4 cards your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Servant to the Dark Angels]
[b]DARK/Level 4[/b]
[b]Fairy/Effect[/b]
You can remove 1 Heaven Counter from anywhere on the field to Special Summon this card (from your hand). While you control this face-up card: Reveal 1 DARK Fairy-type monster in your hand; place 1 Heaven Counter on 1 face-up card you control and this card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase. Each player can only use the effect of "Servant of the Dark Angels" once per turn.
1600/1800[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kotroras, the Angel of Destruction]
[b]DARK/Level 6[/b]
[b]Fairy/Effect[/b]
Cannot be Summoned or Set. While this card is in your hand, it cannot be discarded by a card effect. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Heaven Counter from a card you control: Reveal this card in your hand; target 1 face-up monster on the field with an ATK of 2400 or less and banish it. You cannot Summon a monster(s) during the turn the effect of "Kotroras, the Angel of Destruction" is activated.[/left][/left]
[left][left]2400/1800[/spoiler][/spoiler][/left][/left]

[center][center]Very thoughtful. I am sure unless those banished monsters are tokens I would rather have the 2 DARK Fairies though, unless the card would enter the field with like 5 counters already.[/center][/center]
[center][center]I think it needs a way to keep gaining counters instead of only getting some when it enters the field. Like:[/center][/center]
[center][center]"When a DARK Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): Add 1 Heaven Counter to this card, then you can remove 3 Heaven Counters from this card; add that monster to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard."[/center][/center]
[center][center]My OCG isn't as good as yours, so whatever flaw is in that OCG wise, you could fix it XD[/center][/center]
[center][center]9/10[/center][/center]

[quote name='Therrion' timestamp='1312593327' post='5418218']
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]Very thoughtful. I am sure unless those banished monsters are tokens I would rather have the 2 DARK Fairies though, unless the card would enter the field with like 5 counters already.

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]I think it needs a way to keep gaining counters instead of only getting some when it enters the field. Like:

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]"When a DARK Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): Add 1 Heaven Counter to this card, then you can remove 3 Heaven Counters from this card; add that monster to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard."

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]My OCG isn't as good as yours, so whatever flaw is in that OCG wise, you could fix it XD

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]9/10

[/quote]

Wouldn't that be the same as "Remove 2 counters"?[/center][/center]

[center][center]I guess, but it also offers the chance to keep adding them and you get to decide if you want to add the destroyed card to hand.[/center][/center]
[center][center]You could always just make it Remove 4 counters but still net 1 counter each time, so after its all used up its not just there.[/center][/center]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312629976' post='5419188']
only thing is I'm unsure if the effect of "Remove 3 Heaven Counters from this card; add that monster to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard." should be allowed to be done as many times as you feel like per turn if you have the counters to
[/quote]

It's fine, I think, because there's no loop for DARK Fairies; it's not like there's a card that lets you continue to bring them out during the Battle Phase and keep looping.

Archived