Plagued Chariot {Xyz}

[center][center][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/10hqfj9.jpg[/IMG][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size=2]3 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn, if a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard this turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to add 1 Banished Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster to your Graveyard.[/size][/i][/center][/center]

The new effect does not miss timing in activation. That's the difference between "If" and "When"...I think thats it. Am I wrong Konoe?

How is the first effect worded confusingly? Its clearly stated.

Once per turn, if you Special Summon a Zombie monster, you can detach a material from this card to negate it.

It can negate the activation of any Spell or Trap Card. Say the opponent activates randomface Dust Tornado, if you think its worth negating, have fun wasting an Xyz Material on it. But yea. Its ment to stop pesky traps such as Bottomless / Compulsory / ect. Anyways, I made another edit :/ forgot to mention it destroys the negated cards.

The others are right about the wording, by the way.

The way you word it implies that you can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card that has been chained to the Special Summon of a Zombie-Type monster. However, you should word it "Once per turn: You can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card activated in response to a Zombie-Type monster Special Summoned from your Graveyard." If you leave it how it is however, it would be implied is that if you've Special Summoned a Zombie-Type monster from the Graveyard in the current Duel, then you can use it. That's nearly no restriction so I believe it's the wrong implication here.

If you want it to imply that, if you've Special Summoned a Zombie-Type monster from the Graveyard [b]this turn, [/b]you can negate a Spell/Trap, then you need to add "If a Zombie-Type monster has been Special Summoned from your Graveyard [b]this turn[/b]".

If it's none of the above, I'm a bit confused.

But, in any of them, it's a great card for Zombies to have. First effect is some nice negation either way which is something Zombies don't tend to have and the second effect is a mini Burial from the Different Dimension, but slower, which is great for re-using your Mezuki and Plaguespreader Zombie.

<3

change only 1 thing, LLD:

"[size=2][i]Once per turn, if a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to add 1 Banished Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster to your Graveyard."[/i][/size]

[size=2][i]<----You should have said you can't activate BOTH of these effects in the same turn[/i][/size]

[center][center]That would nerf it. It requires 3 materials already, just let it use both in one turn :D[/center][/center]
[center][center]I hate Solemn Warning, thus I stand behind this card. (Well, I'm not sure it can negate Solemn, unless it is Spell Speed 3, which I doubt)[/center][/center]

[quote name='♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥' timestamp='1312769386' post='5423873']
The new effect does not miss timing in activation. That's the difference between "If" and "When"...I think thats it. Am I wrong Konoe?

[/quote]

Correct.

Because for example, if you had WHEN, you could only negate it RIGHT when the monster is SSed, so the only cards that could be negated are Torrential, Bottomless, etc

With IF, you can use the effect like Shi En, where it can negate any S/T during the turn.

In that case, she needs to add:

"If a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard [b]this turn[/b]"

at the end. Otherwise you could activate it if you have Special Summoned from your Graveyard in the whole Duel ._.

That's absolutely no restriction whatsoever which I find overkill.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1312811884' post='5424759']
But Shi-En was terrible card design.

Oh well. It's not too overpowered. (Especially compared to the likes of Ragia)
[/quote]

Exactly.

And don't forget that there's a condition for this to be able to be like Shi En.

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]And is weaker. >,> I hate Konami "I have an idea, lets make Six Samurai's OP. Okay, a search card without a limit on it. A Tuner to abuse Double Edged Tech. An OP Synchro that negates cards with no cost, and lets make several plays to instantly summon it!!!"
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Wish they would just ban Shi En. I would laugh so hard.
[/center][/center]
[center][center]But, to the point. Maybe increase its ATK to 2500. Would hate to Summon this card just to die to Stardust or Shi En...
[/center][/center]

Archived