THE RETURN - Mystical Realm

KitoMP

I'M BACK, YU-GI-OH! PLAYERS!

I got my account back, so, "Strangerism" is dead.

Now, let me relaunch my most successful archetype!

Properties and Characteristics:
This set consists of 32 cards: 17 monsters, 8 spells and 7 traps.
This archetype is composed of DARK Warrior-Type monsters mostly.

The playing style of this archetype combines two basic actions: send monsters from Graveyard to Deck and protection. And another two secondary actions: destroy Spell/Trap cards and gain LP.

Only with "The Mystical Healing Tower", the player will gain LP. The opponent will run out of Spell Traps easily with "Dark Storm of Mysticism", "Skar the Mystical Blue Dragon" and "Raging Dragon Soul". The every-time return of cards from Graveyard to Deck offers a "last standing man" status to the player during long duels. Although this monsters are quite vulnerable by themselves without the support of "Mystical Star Night", dueling with this cards is a challenge to your opponent because it may happen a lot of reversals with cards like "Devastating Blast", "Mystical Illusion", "Mystical Hole" and "Tessalia the Mystical Sorceress".

Change log:

Eighth update:

- Relaunching this set;

- Corrected OCG for ALL CARDS;

- Remade some effects.

Seventh update:

- Rebalanced effects;

- Fixed Trap types.

Sixth update:
- OCG correction;
- Rebalanced Skar.

Mystical Realm

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

78xG0ls.jpg
Lore: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for each face-up "Wanda the Mystical Queen Angel" or "Ekrix the Spirit of the Mystical King" on the field. If this card is destroyed by a Spell/Trap Card Effect: Gain 700 LP.

5cqr6qu.jpg
Lore: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 600 LP to shuffle this card into your Main Deck.

y5G8X9D.jpg

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 3 "Mystical" Monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If you don't control 1 face-up "Mystical Star Night", destroy this card. When Summoned: Until the End Phase your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Mystical" Monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Main Deck and inflict 400 damage to your opponent.

KFgvPJw.jpg
Lore: If "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

YB2chL4.jpg
Lore: While "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field, you take no battle damage from battles involving this card. When this card successfully attacks directly: Destroy 1 face-up Trap Card on the field.

oyMtMnd.jpg
Lore: If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster: Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your Deck and pay its Level x 400 LP, then, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: You can pay 500 LP to shuffle this card into your Main Deck.

u6w1d7W.jpg
Lore: If "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed by Spell/Trap Card Effects: Shuffle this card into your Main Deck.

SxapiYc.jpg
Lore: If "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is targeted for an attack: You can switch this card to Defense Position.

V5nW4m0.jpg
Lore: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Mystical" Monster from your Deck to your hand.

lTYGzvL.jpg

Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Dragon Horn of Mysticism". When Ritual Summoned: Your opponent discards all Spell and Trap Cards.

d5LqPoy.jpg
Lore: This card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase it was Summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card's activation, shuffle this card into your Deck. Then, during the third Standby Phase after this card's first activation, add this card from your Deck to your hand.

OQPj5n0.jpg
Lore: This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card successfully attacks directly, activate one of the following effects:
- Negate the attack and target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it.
- Tribute 1 monster and inflict double damage calculated.

sCX4EOW.jpg

Lore: You can discard this card; add 1 "Mystical Star Night" from your Deck to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, all "Mystical" Monsters must be attacked twice to be destroyed by battle.

CYa0CPJ.jpg
Lore: Cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute 2 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do, activate one of the following effects:
- Add 2 "Mystical" Monsters from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
- Target 1 Monster Card and 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy them.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra Deck]

SO2E5Mp.jpg
Lore: 2 Level 4 Mystical monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it, then, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: target 1 "Mystical" monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Main Deck.

nQCARIV.jpg
Lore: 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-tuner monsters
When Synchro Summoned, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: Shuffle the Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card into your Main Deck. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 1000 LP to return this card to your Extra Deck.

IsjhyVt.jpg
Lore: "Wanda the Mystical Queen Angel" + "Ekrix the Spirit of the Mystical King"
Must be Fusion Summoned only with the above Fusion Material Monsters on the field and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. If this card was Fusion Summoned via "Dark Polymerization": When this card leaves the field, return it to your Extra Deck. Once per turn: You can Tribute this face-up card; shuffle all Monsters (except this card) in your Graveyard into the Deck.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell and Trap Cards]
57xj3qd.jpg9ZFfMGw.jpg

MdA2Pno.jpg8e1EGt6.jpg

RsrmEq7.jpgvah8LGr.jpg

PaHUry6.jpg5y4arVw.jpg

7LaN5lP.jpgJVuy39s.jpg

kW3syWf.jpgFUlMg9q.jpg

GT6yld6.jpgxDLV14T.jpg

uoAv9aZ.jpg
[/spoiler]

Please give me a feedback, comment, share and rate it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote]nice set... although for Mystical Protection, you said "if this card exists in your graveyard: send it to your graveyard..."
this isn't possible...plz fix.

overall its a cool Idea...could use some touchups however...
7.5/10[/quote]

thx u liked. But are you blind or something? Read it again, carefully.

[quote]Oh!
o///o my bad, misread...
okay in that case your set gets an 8/10
sorry for the hassle...
and sorry for the unwarm welcome in your first post... [/quote]

No problem. This happens. No need to apologize. But.......

Where are all to rate my set and comment!!!!!!??????

Looks like an interesting set, I would like to see more cards, particurely Fusions or Xyz monsters. Oh and for Blade Dancer, I think 800LP is way too much to send it back to your deck and shuffle, maybe make it 300 or 400.

Good set, All you need to do is get used to OCG, all of those colons and semi-colons are not needed.

Thanks, but I don't know what is an OCG or TCG...
I don't know if I'll continue upgrading this set or start a new one. I need to think.

[quote]Oh and for Blade Dancer, I think 800LP is way too much to send it back to your deck and shuffle, maybe make it 300 or 400.[/quote]

See The Mystical Healing Tower plz.

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]And you said no one was going checking out your set. Yet here we are. I don't have enough time to check everything out unfortunately. I will return to give them all a run down the best I can (little by little though). From what I've looked at:[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Adelle, The Mystical Blade Dancer:[/b] So far its my favorite (even though I don't have much to go on as yet). Balanced all around, although I would say "you can pay 800 Life Points". IMO the way how you have it now sounds like you must pay, but maybe that's just me. I like the picture a lot for this card too.[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Daux, The Mystical Sword Arm:[/b] Not bad. I don't see anything that strikes me as wrong with him.[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Ekrix, the Mystical Spirit of the King:[/b] Strong effect but maybe you should say at least '2 monsters on your field' for him to be special summoned. It just seems to me his special summoning effect can be abused a bit if you only need one monster on your field to use his effect to be special summoned. Maybe that's just me though.[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Wanda, the Mystical Queen Angel: [/b]Cool effect and picture. I like. Your wording could be worked on this card though. I find it a little hard to understand the effect and had to read it again.[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]At least from these cards there pretty good. Your wording on their effects needs a little work though. Some of it comes out a little funky. Other than that good job. I'll check the rest another time.[/font][/color]

Thank u for the comments. But I will not be running after spell-checking, because I am Brazilian and my English is not perfect. Sorry, but I will not be wasting time with grammar. Speaking of which, I want to know if I expand this set or start another?

[quote name='Newsd' timestamp='1313604319' post='5450760']
I Like The Pics Did U Make Em? Anyways 7/10
[/quote]

No. I found at Deviantart.

I can review some effects and fix them. I'll try.

Updated!
- reviewed some effects.

Archived