THE RETURN - Mystical Realm

KitoMP

[quote name='toonbob20' timestamp='1313684757' post='5452915']
lol don't think I'm a noob for this (but I admit I am) how do you make it in your posts the "show" and "hide" button. The thing that you click on and it shows all the cards, then you click it again and it hides everything?
[/quote]

Just put [spoiler = anyname] (without the spaces) and at the end [/ spoiler] (without the spaces)

[quote]your dragon is way OPed if destroyed by a card effect, and you cannot say, inflicts piercing damage. overall very cool looking. 7.5/10[/quote]

No my dear, is not OP. Simply attack the monster with a monster strong and, preferably, with equipment and his ability is not activated. I might have exaggerated the ATK, but the ability is not exaggerated.
Sorry, I'll fix.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! AT-TEN-TION!!!
Developing new cards. Stay tuned on this topic and follow the updates. I'll release them at any time. And not to leave you anxious, I will release the first card. But it is actually a pair (a new card and a modified). But beyond that, go on the first page of this topic and review the cards to anyone who has seen before because there were some modifications required for the new cards coming.

Just posting what are the today updates:

- Added a new card;
- Modified Card Type for "Skar, The Mystical Blue Dragon";
- Modified effect and tuned "Kira, the Mystical Princess";
- Fixed Level for "Libirar, the Mystical Archer";
- Done some wording corrections.

Hello, I'm back! Already apologized for not having released the cards but the internet in my city was in trouble but it solved. And stay tuned, because tomorrow I'm releasing new cards. I also reviewed some lores and effects. So long and comment. :)

[quote name='Nine Breaker' timestamp='1314134630' post='5464128']
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#800000]With Mystical Hole do you special summon the monster to your field or the opponent's field at the end of the turn? You probably mean to your field, but you may just want to make it clear which field the monster is going to.[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Fixed. The card'll be summoned in your side of the field. But did u like my set, or no?

Top quality pictures, for a start. It's hard to fault the cards balancing, but I've managed to :)
'Skar, the Mystical Blue Dragon's' effect seems too powerful; the remove all opponents spell and traps from the field [b][i]and[/i][/b] their hand could potentially mean your destroying 10 of their cards. It think letting the opponent choose between hand or field would work better. Mystical Blast could cause a few problems too. Other than that, I'm really struggling here, there was an obvious direction for this deck. The cards were interesting and different without alienating; and seemed genuine and perfectly usable in the real world. 9.2/10

[quote name='Tqne' timestamp='1314223248' post='5466280']
Top quality pictures, for a start. It's hard to fault the cards balancing, but I've managed to :)
'Skar, the Mystical Blue Dragon's' effect seems too powerful; the remove all opponents spell and traps from the field [b][i]and[/i][/b] their hand could potentially mean your destroying 10 of their cards. It think letting the opponent choose between hand or field would work better. Mystical Blast could cause a few problems too. Other than that, I'm really struggling here, there was an obvious direction for this deck. The cards were interesting and different without alienating; and seemed genuine and perfectly usable in the real world. 9.2/10
[/quote]

Thanks u liked.
Yeah, I must have exaggerated the effect of Skar, I'll see what I can do about it. About Mystical Blast, I see no problem in it. I liked your opinion, but I just did not like something. You don't see the set as a whole. You are looking at them individually, by each having an own effect, but if you look right, they all have only one objective that is [b]"CLEAR" THE OPPONENT'S FIELD[/b] and a secondary effect that is [b]"CLEAR" YOUR CEMETERY[/b].

If you observe the effect of Mystical Healing Tower and Palace, you will see that these cards are the only spell / trap that you need and the Mystical Palace is the only one that has the opposite effect of the other cards. Why is she the only one that is required? Because all the others are for support. But then you ask, why all the others are for support? Simply because [b]MONSTERS DO THE SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO. [/b]

Why did I put Storm of Mysticism and Mystical Blast to destroy spell / traps? Because Libirar and Wanda can do the same thing.
Why did I put Mystical Illusion and protection? Because one of the next monsters I'll release it can not be destroyed by battle.
Why did I put the Mystical Hole to destroy a monster? Because Shantine does the same thing.
And finally, why did I put an effect to Mystical palace to summon monsters? It's because I want you to have [b]MORE MONSTERS THAN SPELL OR TRAPS IN YOUR DECK[/b].

[quote name='Newsd' timestamp='1314223520' post='5466295']
I love The Set Idea And Effects "Awesome+1" ^_^
[/quote]

Thank u very much ;)

[quote name='YoungPrinceDeshwitat' timestamp='1314223906' post='5466310']
For Valeria at least make it a contact fusion, otherwise it doesn't belong.
[/quote]

AAhnn? If you mean a different fusion, do not worry. One of the next cards will be a special kind of "Polymerization".

Thanks for comments guys. I'll be revising some effects and i'm glad to say that the next release will be the last. We'll have a total of 30 cards. Stay tuned for updates.

[quote name='KitoMP' timestamp='1314235498' post='5466827']

Thanks u liked.
Yeah, I must have exaggerated the effect of Skar, I'll see what I can do about it. About Mystical Blast, I see no problem in it. I liked your opinion, but I just did not like something. You don't see the set as a whole. You are looking at them individually, by each having an own effect, but if you look right, they all have only one objective that is [b]"CLEAR" THE OPPONENT'S FIELD[/b] and a secondary effect that is [b]"CLEAR" YOUR CEMETERY[/b].

If you observe the effect of Mystical Healing Tower and Palace, you will see that these cards are the only spell / trap that you need and the Mystical Palace is the only one that has the opposite effect of the other cards. Why is she the only one that is required? Because all the others are for support. But then you ask, why all the others are for support? Simply because [b]MONSTERS DO THE SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO. [/b]

Why did I put Storm of Mysticism and Mystical Blast to destroy spell / traps? Because Libirar and Wanda can do the same thing.
Why did I put Mystical Illusion and protection? Because one of the next monsters I'll release it can not be destroyed by battle.
Why did I put the Mystical Hole to destroy a monster? Because Shantine does the same thing.
And finally, why did I put an effect to Mystical palace to summon monsters? It's because I want you to have [b]MORE MONSTERS THAN SPELL OR TRAPS IN YOUR DECK[/b].[/quote]
Absolutely, there is no problem with the set as a whole. It has a purposeful use. I was just highlighting the cards that may overplay the set. But thanks for summing it up. :)

[quote name='Tqne' timestamp='1314346851' post='5469949']
Absolutely, there is no problem with the set as a whole. It has a purposeful use. I was just highlighting the cards that may overplay the set. But thanks for summing it up. :)
[/quote]

no problem, dude...

[quote name='KitoMP' timestamp='1314143632' post='5464521']

Fixed. The card'll be summoned in your side of the field. But did u like my set, or no?
[/quote]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#800000]Heh. I do. It is an interesting set. I wish I had more time to go through it thoroughly (but I swing by when i can). I don't give ratings as yet cause my perspective on the game is somewhat pre-synchro and I'd like to give a rating based on what we've got and what people use today. From what I've seen though I'd say a solid 'B+' or higher. Do finish it up.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Nine Breaker' timestamp='1314456262' post='5472285']

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#800000]Heh. I do. It is an interesting set. I wish I had more time to go through it thoroughly (but I swing by when i can). I don't give ratings as yet cause my perspective on the game is somewhat pre-synchro and I'd like to give a rating based on what we've got and what people use today. From what I've seen though I'd say a solid 'B+' or higher. Do finish it up.[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Thanks. Do not worry. It will not take long to release the last cards, i'm just waiting for one image. But if you do not have much knowledge about the latest updates, find out more about them, because otherwise you will get "outdated".

Overall very good set i love the artwork it fits it perfectly.

OCG is good but ladakhar needs to be reworded: If "The Mystical Palace" is on the field: This card gains the following effect:During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points.

so i'l give it a 8/10

[quote name='Blue Cow' timestamp='1314651942' post='5477878']
Overall very good set i love the artwork it fits it perfectly.

OCG is good but ladakhar needs to be reworded: If "The Mystical Palace" is on the field: This card gains the following effect:During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points.

so i'l give it a 8/10
[/quote]

Hahahahaha. Man.... this is the old grammar. I'm seeing that u are a newbie here. Please, become more familiar with the new cards, visit Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia and find out more about the newer cards, because this sentence "(...) attacking card and a Defence Position monster Whose DEF is lower than the ATK (...)" is no longer used in the OCG.

Still, thanks for the grade.

[quote name='amiryadid' timestamp='1314712078' post='5479349']
Realy nice set,i liked it, 8/10 because there are some fixing requires but good deck generally
[/quote]

Thanks. Right now i fixed effect for Daxus (wrong name in the lore), but if you're talking about my wording, do not blame me. Blame a guy in this forum that has a tutorial about OCG.

Archived