THE RETURN - Mystical Realm

KitoMP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lakendawn' timestamp='1315704519' post='5505908']
That is one great set, did you know that this is actually the first completed set I looked at, I'll give it an 8.5/10
[/quote]

Thank you very much. I'm working in a new set, but I'll take too long to finish it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mossninja112' timestamp='1319307397' post='5593817']
very nice needs more xyzs/sychros
[/quote]

[quote name='Shadoeh' timestamp='1319837873' post='5604964']
How do you make the tabs? I still havent figured out how to do that, yet. ^.^
[/quote]

Thanks for the comments!

@Shadoeh to make tabs: before what you want to "tab", type [spoiler = putanynamehere] (withouth spaces) and at the end, to close the tab, put [/ spoiler] (withouth spaces). I hope that helped.

@mossninja112 Thanks u liked! Unfortunately, I'm not working on this set anymore. I'm currently working on another set, but maybe at the end of the year, I can expand the set with XYZ monsters and Synchro Monsters. But I do not know anything about XYZ and my knowledge with Synchro is low. :(
So wait for my new set that probably I will release in 7 days. Until then, for being a heavier content, I will not release anything, but I warn you, it will be good. Stay tuned ... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Daxus:

For each "Wanda the Mystical Queen Angel" or "Ekrix the Spirit of the Mystical King" you control Face UP, this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed by a Spell or Monster ( or just card effect if you want to include traps) Effect: Return this card to your Deck.

Driell: seems Fine

Ekrix:

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned(from your Hand)by Tributing 3 "Mystical" Monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If you don't control 1 face up "Mystical Star Night", destroy this card. When Summoned: Until the End Phase your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Mystical" Monster in your Graveyard; return that target to your Deck (And Shuffle) and inflict 500 Life Points to your opponent.

Ladkhar: seems slow i going in order so if it gets SS any way i have not seen it yet. but it is a 1 tribute for 2200ATK and no effect without a different monster Maby buff its dmg or give it a way to special summon

Libirar:

Lore: If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field, this card gains the following effects:  (maby give it one effect buy itself and 2 with knight up?)
- When this card attacks a monster: Regardless its position, you do not take Battle Damage until the end of the Damage Step. (just sounds wrong IDK how to fix)
- When this card attacks directly: Destroy 1 face-up Trap Card on the field

Mellaina:

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle or Synchro Summon: You can pay Number(idk how to ward this but are u guessing a number and looking for a monster?) x 300 Life Points to Special Summon a "Mystical" Monster of the selected level from your Deck. While this card is in the Graveyard, if "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: You can pay half of the Life Points paid to return this card to your Deck.

Or

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle or Synchro Summon: Search you deck for 1 "mystical" Monster and pay 300 X its Level. While this card is in the Graveyard, if "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: You can pay half of the Life Points paid to return this card yo your Deck. (just seem annoying to keep track of what mellanina(as u prob will run more than one) grabbed what form deck flap Cost would be less headache.)

Ohomarax:

If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: This card cannot be destroyed by battle and when this card is destroyed by Opponent Effect Cards, shuffle this card into your Deck ( next time when so many card are dependent  on 1 card put it on the top so i know how good it is then can judge the deck around it im still blind at what Star Night does and im over 5 cards in that all need it to work. any 1 skiming this wont even know waht to respond with as they will forget the monster before they get to knight)

Proganata : seems fine

Razvan: seems fine

Sorceress: effect could use some fine tuning  might be better as   Once per turn activate one of the following effects:

- target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it.
- Tribute 1 "Mystical" Monster and inflict 1600 damage

Skar:

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with "Mystical Ritual of Blue Fire". If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field, If this card is destroyed by a Opponent Card Effect: Your opponent must banish all Spell and Trap Cards ON There side of the field and There hand. Effect seem very strong like heavy storm on crack  y not just run Eradicator Epidemic Virus be faster then the ritual summon and less cars needed

Spior:

This card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase it was summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card's activation,Banish it( just less hassle) . Then, during the third Standby Phase after this card's Was banished, add this card to your hand.

Fontain : all fine

got to xyz and im out XD i dont like xyz and syncro so tend not to care after I see them

Lurnd star night is a field and did not see alot of field search in deck. u might need some GL with the rest.

Daxus:
For each "Wanda the Mystical Queen Angel" or "Ekrix the Spirit of the Mystical King" you control Face UP, this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed by a Spell or Monster ( or just card effect if you want to include traps) Effect: Return this card to your Deck.

Driell: seems Fine

Ekrix:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned(from your Hand)by Tributing 3 "Mystical" Monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If you don't control 1 face up "Mystical Star Night", destroy this card. When Summoned: Until the End Phase your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Mystical" Monster in your Graveyard; return that target to your Deck (And Shuffle) and inflict 500 Life Points to your opponent.

Ladkhar: seems slow i going in order so if it gets SS any way i have not seen it yet. but it is a 1 tribute for 2200ATK and no effect without a different monster Maby buff its dmg or give it a way to special summon

Libirar:
Lore: If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field, this card gains the following effects: (maby give it one effect buy itself and 2 with knight up?)
- When this card attacks a monster: Regardless its position, you do not take Battle Damage until the end of the Damage Step. (just sounds wrong IDK how to fix)
- When this card attacks directly: Destroy 1 face-up Trap Card on the field

Mellaina:
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle or Synchro Summon: You can pay Number(idk how to ward this but are u guessing a number and looking for a monster?) x 300 Life Points to Special Summon a "Mystical" Monster of the selected level from your Deck. While this card is in the Graveyard, if "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: You can pay half of the Life Points paid to return this card to your Deck.

Or

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle or Synchro Summon: Search you deck for 1 "mystical" Monster and pay 300 X its Level. While this card is in the Graveyard, if "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: You can pay half of the Life Points paid to return this card yo your Deck. (just seem annoying to keep track of what mellanina(as u prob will run more than one) grabbed what form deck flap Cost would be less headache.)
Ohomarax:
If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field: This card cannot be destroyed by battle and when this card is destroyed by Opponent Effect Cards, shuffle this card into your Deck ( next time when so many card are dependent on 1 card put it on the top so i know how good it is then can judge the deck around it im still blind at what Star Night does and im over 5 cards in that all need it to work. any 1 skiming this wont even know waht to respond with as they will forget the monster before they get to knight)

Proganata : seems fine

Razvan: seems fine

Sorceress: effect could use some fine tuning might be better as Once per turn activate one of the following effects:
- target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it.
- Tribute 1 "Mystical" Monster and inflict 1600 damage

Skar:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with "Mystical Ritual of Blue Fire". If "Mystical Star Night" is on the field, If this card is destroyed by a Opponent Card Effect: Your opponent must banish all Spell and Trap Cards ON There side of the field and There hand. Effect seem very strong like heavy storm on crack y not just run Eradicator Epidemic Virus be faster then the ritual summon and less cars needed

Spior:
This card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase it was summoned. During your next Standby Phase after this card's activation,Banish it( just less hassle) . Then, during the third Standby Phase after this card's Was banished, add this card to your hand.

Fontain : all fine

got to xyz and im out XD i dont like xyz and syncro so tend not to care after I see them

Lurnd star night is a field and did not see alot of field search in deck. u might need some GL with the rest.

Thanks for the correction of OCG.

Sorceress: No. If she is equipped with Mystical Sword, then this "tribute to inflict 1600" effect would make this equipping useless. Tuning? I would just attack my opponent, tribute 1 monster, inflict 2800 and after that summon 1 monster during MP 2 and Synchro Summon. Too overpowered...

Spior: can't divert from the main purpose of the archtype which is "Graveyard-to-Deck".

What is GL?

Please comment my Spell/Traps too :)

Thanks for commenting. Updating right now.

Archived