Two Card Singles Set [Returning User][FIXED]

JordanPark24

Quick Question:  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which card should I make into a set?

• The Sovereign of Angelic Light
    • Blizzard Dragon - Aquais
    • Both

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][size=4]Hello there![/size][/center][/center]

[center][center][size=4]After some uploading issues and general confusion, I have discovered how to add the cards! [/size]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][u][size=3](Forgive me. I'm still getting used to the new format.)[/size][/u]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]Anyway, I made two cards I'm passing of as my "Singles", which means they're the first cards of upcoming possible sets.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Here they are!
[/center][/center]
[center][center][b][size=3](Make sure to comment on ANY OCG errors you may see. I need to know what I did wrong.)[/size][/b]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][color=#b22222][size=5][b]The Sovereign of Angelic Light[/b][/size][/color][/center][/center]

[center][center][size=4][color=#b22222][b][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/962/466556.jpg[/img][/b][/color][/size]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Description][FIXED]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 2 LIGHT monsters you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate card effects that inflict damage to your Life Points.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]~and~
[/center][/center]

[center][center][size=5][b][color=#0000cd]Blizzard Dragon - Aquais[/color][/b][/size]

[/center][/center]

[center][center][size=5][b][color=#0000cd][img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/962/466556.jpg[/img][/color][/b][/size]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Description]1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, you can discard any number of cards from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 200 for each card discarded until your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]What did you guys think?
[/center][/center]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312950838' post='5429453']
I think you put it in the cardmaker wrong, not seeing the cards yet :(
[/quote]

Can you help me? I'm a returning user and I am unfamiliar with this new layout. I thought I could use the "add image" option, but apparently YCM doesn't accept that. And now when I save the cards to my computer, they're in .php. Whatever happened to a simple JPEG?

[quote name='Namoâ„¢' timestamp='1312951709' post='5429489']
Click on the card image...Wait for IMG link under card.... Copy...Paste....tada...?
[/quote]
Thanks. I'll get this fixed right away. (Hopefully.)

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312951689' post='5429487']
I don't even know what a php file is
[/quote]

Post has been fixed.

[spoiler=Lore Fix Card #1]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. [b]This card cannot be Special Summoned[/b] [b]except by banishing 2 LIGHT monster you control.[/b] As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate card effects that inflict damage to your Life Points.
[/spoiler]
Alright now that that is done, lets see, Card 1 is basically just Anti-Burn nothing else
And after the Synchro is summoned it's back to it's useless 2300 ATK, it's a LV 8 and you need a minimum of 3 monsters? Way underpowered.

[quote name='Namoâ„¢' timestamp='1312952968' post='5429529']
[spoiler=Lore Fix Card #1]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. [b]This card cannot be Special Summoned[/b] [b]except by banishing 2 LIGHT monster you control.[/b] As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate card effects that inflict damage to your Life Points.
[/spoiler]
Alright now that that is done, lets see, Card 1 is basically just Anti-Burn nothing else
And after the Synchro is summoned it's back to it's useless 2300 ATK, it's a LV 8 and you need a minimum of 3 monsters? Way underpowered.
[/quote]

Thanks for the corrections!

And now that I think about it, he is rather underpowered. I originally had his ATK set to 2800, but I changed it. I don't know why.

[quote name='Dark Rose' timestamp='1312952807' post='5429521']
I prefer the Angelic Light card, it has a more interesting effect. I would like to see a set based around those types of monsters.

Then again, it could just be my love for Fairy monsters ^_^
[/quote]

Cool! Thanks :)

[quote name='Namoâ„¢' timestamp='1312951709' post='5429489']
Click on the card image...Wait for IMG link under card.... Copy...Paste....tada...?
[/quote]
Thats The Best Way And You Can Save It To Your Computer as jpg, Your Card You Maked Name: Yugioh Card. Save It As Yugioh Card.jpg, Very Weird But It Works For Me.:--) And Nice Dragon Card You Made.

[quote name='JordanPark24' timestamp='1312952631' post='5429501']
Thanks. I'll get this fixed right away. (Hopefully.)

Post has been fixed.
[/quote]

Well Angelic Light is reasonable for burn prevention, but it doesn't look like it can really last very long. Might want to consider putting in a protection for that as well

Archived