One piece! The Race of 3![3 crews, 3 journies, 1 Dream](Accepting 1 captain, and 5 crew members) New OOC Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to the fruit limit, weather to actually take the fruit or not is a tough choice.
Can i wait until I see the 3rd crew before I decide?

I wanna be in the wolf fang crew, but the fruit limit meanes I wont be able to have that.
depending on how the 3rd crew turns out then i might just take the fruit and join that crew.

Ive been thinking...I dont think more people will be joing save for what we have. And having more that two crews is becomign less likely. Also the 2nd crew appears to have lost some ppl since they aren't posting. So I'm thinking abotu just have 1 single crew. This way no one is waiting unless it's to be recruited, and I think it'll be better once everyone is introduced. Also hopefully this will go back to beign an actual ro rather than a "Hm, I feel like posting in the one piece today, even though it's been like a week since I posted" kind of thing.

So do you all agree?

Well if you think so. The idea will stand if everyone just suddenly agrees. But if your crew is doing fine the once you and I think one other is recruited then we'll just continue with the plot. I may just take the third crew out if no one takes the captain spot. And even if someone does come in they would just appear in the 3 crew's meeting place instead of having their seperate journies to get each crew member.

Need a one piece rp where everyone is committed, for some reason no one likes to post in it...I could Control the third crew however? Saves us waiting for more people? But I won't be able to do 5 seperate apps, I may just do a summary of who they are, what they look like and their style of fighting? Would you be happy with that is I made 5 characetr apps?

For future references, please dont kill of NPC's without my ok. Also controling and killing nameless NPCs like generic pirates or marines is fine. But otherwise please dont control the entire fight scene because I may have a plan to continue the fight or something rather. Having the Named NPCs dodge minor attacks, or get hit with small things is fine but nothing more than that. Please and thank you.

3rd Crew:

Captain/Devil Fruit User: Ligar D. Gallow "The 8th Wonder" (Fuwa Fuwa No Mi)
First Mate/Martial Artist: Leo Rosso "Red Paw Leo"
Navigator/Beast Tamer/Zoan Devil Fruit User: Robin Magnus Crow "Black Feather Crow" (Crow Crow No Mi)
Chef/Demolisher: Gig Kong "King Kong Gig"
Swordsman/Hybrid: Arach Webber "Cut-Web Webber"

More info to come

Application for a a suitable crew member :

[u]Character[/u]

[b]Username:[/b] Murar Bonefang
[b]RP Name:[/b] Paul "Bonefang" Silvers
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Personality:[/b] Paul was known to be a happy go lucky fellow. He has a constant smile in his face, and eager to help others, this sometime, heck, mostly, results in loud "GO AWAY" screams to be heard when ever Paul is around. He loves the see the ocean and the waves.
But this has not been able to discourage Paul.. He would still go around the ship willing to help others in what ever they are doing. He selfishly reasons to himself that this would also enable him to learn more. As the ship engineer he is willing to go to any lengths to learn more of his trade.
The only time Paul can be found to be cross is when some one would deprive him of his daily quota of smokes. Despite several warnings from several different doctors, this still continues.

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]pic[/b]
[spoiler=Image'']
[url="http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSpo58UIwG9c20CP2GomvbXbRe5ZC8TzmuxOZ6cbBw5hFgmE02lA"]http://t0.gstatic.co...6cbBw5hFgmE02lA[/url][/spoiler]

He is handsome man with unruly black hair. Paul is 5' 9", hence the name "kiddo" affectionately for all the people who have known him since childhood. He is seen with a cigarette in his hand at all times he is awake. Oh also his smile quickly changes to a frown if he can't find his loving "energy sticks".

[b]Bio:[/b]
Paul has never known any of his parents. He has always lived at the docks warehouse with the other men, who told him that his father was a good friend of theirs. He grew up doing odd jobs, at the docks. Then one day the repairmen wanted am extra hand, and Paul as usual volunteered. After 2 days worth of work, he got his first pay. He got himself a decent suit for the first time in his life. It was a moment of Utopia for him. such was life for the next 4 years.
The lawmaker upstairs had other plans. The very next day, there was a raid in the docks and among the young ones taken aboard the pirate ships as slaves. The captain would make them work like slaves through the day.
A few days later, there was a problem in the ship, the eager Paul as usual volunteered and turned out he did a good job to repair the problem.

A few day later the Captain caught Paul chatting up with one of the ships female crews (as paul thought) which turned out to be captain's wife. He was immediately stranded in a small patch of an island known for ferocious animals and was cast to die. Just before the blloating captain was about to leave the island with his ship, a small blue handkerchief landed a small distance away.

Inside was a scroll, with some writing, obviously Paul had no clue, and a golden apple. Stupid as stupid goes, he ate the golden fruit, and he realized even though it tasted bad, he somehow managed to eat that up.

After that event 4 years has passed by, after which Paul was picked by another ship wherein Paul volunteered to be the ships engineer, which though not yet fully confirmed, is a post that Paul holds right now.

[u]Proffession/Position[/u]

[b]Proffession:[/b] Ship Repairman/ Engineer.
[b]Position on Crew:[/b] Ship Repairman/ Engineer or as Required by the Crew
[b]Quirks/Habits:[/b] If he is without any work,, he would spend hours together to get him back to the present. Also he is averse to eating and fishes/clams or any sort of aquatic animals.

[u]Weapons/Abilities:[/u]

[u]Devil Fruit[/u]: None
*[b] Fruit Name:[/b]
*[b] Outline:[/b]
*[b] Weakness:[/b]
[b]devil fruit abilities[/b]
Part transformation :
Future Abilities :
[b][u]Weapons:[/u][/b]
*[b] Weapon Type:[/b] 0.44 Magnum *2 Dual Wield, customized Sniper rifle
* [b]Outline: [/b] Aside from being a superb engineer, Paul is also an expert marksman. His engineering have been well employed to make improvements to the weapons he wields.
*[b] Weakness[/b]: Loading times and Shooting times with the Sniper rifle is slow. Damage wit the magnums is comparatively lesser than the sniper.

[u]Overall Fighting Style:[/u]
*[b]Outline:[/b] Long range shooter, Vulnerable close up.
*[b]Weakness:[/b] Mermen/ Fishermen beings.

[center][center][color=#ff0000][size=2][font=comic sans ms,cursive]~ changes made ~[/font][/size][/color][/center][/center]

Archived