[spoiler=Art for your viewing Pleasure]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/a1j0g4.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100728034021/yugioh/images/thumb/f/fd/MaleficStardustDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg/300px-MaleficStardustDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]

So discuss.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1313107297' post='5434345']
The last line of text is a little redundant considering it protects all Fields from effect destruction.
OWAIT, THEY COULD JUST TRUNADE.
[i]That's[/i] right.
[/quote]
Or Caius, Brio, Raiza, or even a... (I'm out of ideas)

Love the card. Had it as my avatar for a while. Have it as my DN avatar and probably will stay that way until a more epic pic shows up.

One of the two Sins that can make Paradox Dragon without being weird about it, Trade-In target, doesn't RFG from deck, protects Fields, blah blah blah, cool card.

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1313107845' post='5434391']
Did everyone here really forget that you might just plain draw this when there isn't a Field Spell out? Sure, non-destruction removal is plentiful, but it isn't even needed if there's no Field Spell out in the first place.
[/quote]

There's a reason Skill Drain is used in Sin decks.

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1313108194' post='5434409']
I was referring to the part where people said the last line was redundant because it already protected Field Spells from destruction.
[/quote]
I didn't say it was flat-out redundant, I just said it seemed[i] a little[/i] redundant due to the fact it protects Fields then has a line of text saying that without a Field spell up, it gets destroyed. Mostly because people just-so-happen to have a Space Typhoon or Dust Tornado at the ready for something potentially game-winning(Spell/Trap wise).

Archived