The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Ended] [PG-16]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment, For the Yim Empire, we're in 2035 and our characters are making their way to a final showdown between the main character and our current antagonist. (EDIT) Whilst, for the opposing side, they will wander around until the current antagonist is dead. (EDIT: Sometimes, they will work with the current antagonist to keep the main character from defeating him) Try following the IC from there. I'll be awaiting your app.

EDIT: When you are accepted, if you pick The Yim Empire, you start from Ron's house (The main character) and work you way through traps set by Kev (Our current antagonist). However, if you pick The Beings, then all you'll do is wander around until Kev is dead, or help him out in the Yim family stronghold, simply.

[quote name='Decepticon Shockwave' timestamp='1315335325' post='5496619']
Okay then, would I need to read up previous chapters to understand what's going on or not? Because, I want to jump in as soon as possible.
[/quote]

2nd Plot right now, but you can jump in at any time.

EDIT: All you need to read through, is our IC thread. The plot, is our guidance.

Archived