MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

continuing the adventure at july 30th

"Stranger Than Fan Fiction"

"Rainbow Dash goes to a Daring Do convention in Manehattan where she meets someone who dislikes Daring Do."

"The Cart Before the Ponies"

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity participate in the Applewood Derby."

"28 Pranks Later"

"Rainbow Dash gets carried away with her pranking, so the other ponies decide to get even."

"The Times They Are a Changeling"

"The citizens of the Crystal Empire are worried that there is a changeling in their midst."

continuing the adventure at july 30th

"Stranger Than Fan Fiction"

"Rainbow Dash goes to a Daring Do convention in Manehattan where she meets someone who dislikes Daring Do."

"The Cart Before the Ponies"

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity participate in the Applewood Derby."

"28 Pranks Later"

"Rainbow Dash gets carried away with her pranking, so the other ponies decide to get even."

"The Times They Are a Changeling"

"The citizens of the Crystal Empire are worried that there is a changeling in their midst."

Ah, the end of the month. That's not that far away considering we're currently in the middle of it.

All of the episode titles look very interesting to me; though I have to admit because my OC resides in the Crystal Empire the changling part excites me to no end.

Yet if I had to say which one I'm probably going to like more, it's definitely "Stranger Than Fan Fiction". OH so many jokes that could be made (XD)

What does IDW stand for?

WIKI ATTACK!!!

IDW Publishing is an American publisher of comic booksgraphic novelsart books and comic strip collections. The company was founded as the publishing division of Idea and Design Works, LLC (IDW) and is regularly recognized as the fourth-largest comic book publisher in the United States. The company is perhaps best known for its licensed comic book adaptations of movies and cartoons.

So, yeah, there you have it. They currently have the license to make comics of the following, and still are currently in publication:

Back to the Future

G.I. Joe

G.I. Joe: Cobra

Jem and the Holograms

Jericho: Season 4

Kill Shakespeare

Magic the Gathering

My Little Pony: Friends Forever

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Orphan Black: HELSINKI

Star Mage

Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness

yep, discord really brings the game to them alright. maybe got bored playing the board game and wanted to bring it up a notch for some excitment. also, i think i am curious about that changling. idk if its a spy or some sort. could be the same changling from a slice of life episode

Quibble Pants is a smug/cynical/ganra-savvy/meta/smartass JABRONI, and I funking LOVE it.

This episode in general was makin me laugh my ass off over the whole convention, the Daring Doo body pillow, and Quibble's snarky "true fan" comments over everything.

This is honestly my new favorite episode.

Hadn't been putting a lot of attention to MLP between hunting for Steven Universe updates and watching Star Vs, so actually had no idea that the second part of the season was gonna start already. *shrughs*
It was until Armz told me via Skype last night. Though I just read it now and am barely about to watch the episode myself.

For any other late bloomers like me, here's a link to the YouTube episode while it lasts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzb7r1isiqU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=MyLittlePony:SongsinRussian

Archived