Lets see....
Sleepy is AJ
Bullet will be Pinkie
I'm Spike
Miror is Twilight
Okami is Rainbow Dash
???? is Rairty
???? is Fluttershy
....And we all apparently live in the TCG section as an un-official group of stuff.
[/quote]
I feel offended Arm.

So offended.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1314648911' post='5477744']
Believe it or not, but I found a TF2 Saxton Hale server where Applejack is a boss.
....My Steam name is J_Der, btw.
(Search either J-Der or J_Der, Im one of those. I have the same avi as I do now)
[/quote]

That sounds awesome. I need the IP address.

[quote name='Major Fluttershy' timestamp='1314649348' post='5477762']
I feel offended Arm.

So offended.
[/quote]

Who the f##k are you? And you are not getting Fluttershy, I'm asking my friends here on YCM for the spot. It's Dark and Dark Rose.

Looking at how most of the people commenting here are more or less regulars by now, and that they all have MLP avatars at this point, this looks more like some sort of unofficial club in the wrong place rather than a discussion topic on the show xD

Uhf! I need some apple pie right about now =0

Guise, guise. Calm down. Just a second.

Bull3t, the comic is on DeviantArt. Just look for it.
Another thing: Major Fluttershy was the person I had in mind to take the name of Fluttershy, for obvious reasons.
Finally, Makoto Nanaya/Ice Boundary will be taking Rarity unless he shows himself after 3 days.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1314659932' post='5478199']
Guise, guise. Calm down. Just a second.

Bull3t, the comic is on DeviantArt. Just look for it.
Another thing: Major Fluttershy was the person I had in mind to take the name of Fluttershy, for obvious reasons.
Finally, Makoto Nanaya/Ice Boundary will be taking Rarity unless he shows himself after 3 days.
[/quote]

Okay,

1st one: Okay, I can do some looking...
2nd one: Hmmm, oki doki, loki...
3nd one: Alright. But yes, I'll just count Rarity needed for now.

Also: You know how Arma is Spike? So that means he'll help Miror right? (Yes, Arma you can edit this.) So we need people to be like Gummy or Angel. Just an idea.

Also, I might change my name on the 17th to celebrate MLP: FiM's 2nd season. Can't wait for it on YouTube.

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314662611' post='5478272']

Okay,

1st one: Okay, I can do some looking... [b]I take no responsibility for you becoming scarred for life.[/b]
2nd one: Hmmm, oki doki, loki...
3nd one: Alright. But yes, I'll just count Rarity needed for now. [b]Fair enough[/b]

Also: You know how Arma is Spike? So that means he'll help Miror right? (Yes, Arma you can edit this.) So we need people to be like Gummy or Angel. Just an idea. [b]HEL YEA BISH[/b]

Also, I might change my name on the 17th to celebrate MLP: FiM's 2nd season. Can't wait for it on YouTube. [b]Me too, bro. I'm running out of things to watch. [b]Me too. I need SOMETHING to keep me busy. I can't wait for it![/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314669366' post='5478626']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Azz-6oT08c[/media]
[/quote]
You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Just like with Trixie.

Confound that azure unicorn, she drives me to read fanfiction.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1314669689' post='5478649']
You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Just like with Trixie.

Confound that azure unicorn, she drives me to read fanfiction.
[/quote]

Wait, wait wha? Huh? The sexu-wha? What about Trixie? Azure? Huh? AWNSER ME.

[LIES]Don't send me that fan fic. Don't PM me a link to it.[/LIES] [color=#e6e6fa]Seriously what can be worse then Cupcakes?[/color]

Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. One of the best fanfics I've ever read, nothing grimdark, much longer, still ongoing, is TwilightxTrixie fic, which happens to be my favorite ponyship.
It's hilarious, has myself as Phoenix Wright at some points, other shipping mixed in, and Pinkie Pie's "Friendship lubricant". [color=#FFFFFF]Alchohol[/color]

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1314671802' post='5478771']
[url="http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-ballad-of-twilight-sparkle.html"]http://www.equestria...ht-sparkle.html[/url]
There ya go, Pinkie Pie.
But before you read it, there isn't anything going on between me and Applejack.
[/quote]

You know AJ in real life? Or is it about the story?

Archived