Duel Arena - {Blud vs. n8theg8} [VOTING IS UP!]

Thar

[size=2][i]Disclaimer: this thread might be the original creation of another member. If you are that member, you may claim foundation of this thread.[/i][/size]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size=7][b][color=#ff0000].~<:{ [i][u]Duel Arena[/u][/i] }:>~.[/color][/b][/size]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Welcome to the continuous 1v1 contest thread![/b][/i]

Here you can challenge the winner of the last 1v1 contest, but in order to get this thread going, it needs to start. So I will start it.

The first person to accept will be my opponent. First come first serve. If you wish to participate in a battle, be sure to check in often. Otherwise, you can reserve a spot in the next contest, but only a certain amount of people can reserve a spot at a time.

Let's get this thread going. On another note, does anyone know what happened to that "Hunter" guy from several years ago? He made a thread called "The YCM Contest Colosseum" or something like that.

Anyway, let's start. Anyone want to face me to begin? Come on forward.

[/center][/center]

[quote name='Syns' timestamp='1313386048' post='5444270']
Lets try this. ^^, No prize?
[/quote]
Of course there's a prize. Winner gets a [b][color=#008000]+like[/color][/b]. How's that sound?

Alright. The challenge is simple: make a Synchro monster card.

[i]Readygo![/i]

[center][center][i][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/flamvellmaxdraco.jpg/][IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4203/flamvellmaxdraco.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center]
[center][center][i]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]The Synchro Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card attacks: You can remove 2 cards in your Graveyard; your opponent cannot activate any card effects, until the End Phase. This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. If you have 4 or less cards in your Graveyard: This card cannot attacks and changed to Defense Position. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 each of Monster, Spell, and Trap Card from your Graveyard; your opponent cannot Normal or Special Summon during the next turn.[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]My entry ^^[/i][/center][/center]
[/center][/center]

Use the lores ;

Alright.
[center][center][size=7]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pwc7b.jpg[/img][/center][/center]

[center][center][i]Uploaded with [url="http://imgur.com/pwc7b"]Imgur[/url][/i][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. If either of the monsters used to Synchro Summon this card were Machine-type, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle, you may choose 1 monster from your Graveyard that was used to Synchro Summon this card and put it into play under your control.[/b]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][size=7]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

[size=7][size=4][size=6][color=#ff0000][i][b]Voting is up! First to [/b][/i][/color][color=#000000][i][b][u]3[/u][/b][/i][/color][color=#ff0000][i][b] votes wins![/b][/i][/color][/size] :)[/size][/size]

[/center][/center]

[quote name='Syns' timestamp='1314008363' post='5461910']
Well, i have to say we need to reject catlover vote, because of the vote didnt contains a valid reason. Thats why, though Nu-Mou Knight is accepted
[/quote]
Syns - 0
Blud - 1

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1314152785' post='5464937']
I liked both a lot but I'm going to say Blud. Only because I thought syns was overpowered. At an extremely low cost u could shut down your opponent. Also it is waaaay to easy to summon for that kind of power. Also, could I challenge the winner?
[/quote]
2 - 0, Blud

Sure you can, we just need to keep this thread active. Anymore votes?

[quote name='greenfrog100' timestamp='1314460061' post='5472428']
I vote for Blud. Syns is way too over powered.
[/quote]
3 - 0, Me. That wraps up the first challenge.

n8thegr8, since you challenged me, you pick the challenge.

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1314492446' post='5473602']
Hmmm. How about a card that uses tokens somehow in its eff. Any card unless you would prefer just a monster or just a spell/trap.
[/quote]
Sounds good to me. Let's make it a trap card just to mix it up a bit. Prizes?

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1314550291' post='5474926']
Sounds good. And hows bout just a like k?
[/quote]
Cool.
[center][center][i][b]~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Round 2:[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Blud vs. n8thegr8[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Challenge: Make a trap card that involves tokens.[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Submission deadline: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 12:00 PM Eastern Time[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]Vote deadline: First to 3[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[left][left]PM me your card and I'll post them.[/left][/left]

Archived