The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

"...if i must...but never again!", he shouted at Torn. he returned to his spirit form and followed the rest of the Yim family to the hospital, thinking about the choice he made. [i]damn! i should have just let them fight it out![/i], he said, cursing Torn for her intellect. realising that a being's embryo was in the baby, he smiled. [i]ha. little do they know, they are holding a new enemy...![/i], he stopped as he saw signs of a drastic change within the baby. it's aura was darker than any other...

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Shut up, Zhu Yuan! It's my daughter giving birth! And yes, he might become your enem-- cough!" said Ron as his condition worsens. "Dad! No!" shouted Sasha as she looked at Zhu Yuan, then back at Ron. Ron said "I'm not ready to die, or suffer the same fate Elise is suffering right now... You're lucky to be living right now, Sasha... Gabriel, my new grandson... Will live up to me someday... Or may be rebel..?" then, Sasha and Harry both said "He would rebel? How dare you!" Then, a year on, Elise passes away from illness, and funeral was attended by the whole Yim Empire, including one year old Gabriel, Sasha and Harry Gavins. Ron said "Elise was a great woman, married to a great, and only son.. Who too is deceased by the same illness... Has anyone anything to say...?" then, no one spoke. Elise was then buried next to Dan Yim, at the same cemetery. Ron takes Zhu Yuan to where Kev, The Beings of The Past Master was buried, far from the others.

"ha...you do realize i am the heir? you cannot stop this happening.", he said, beginning to walk back and forth. "you know, i am only here because one of your idiotic agents killed me. i [i]might[/i] have joined you if they didn't kill me... but the past cannot be undone. at least, by you, anyway. we travel as we please. i like this form. if i had joined you, we would not be here today. i desire to outlive all of you!", he said.

"Yeah, you're right... You can outlive the lot of us... How would you like to succeed the Yim Empire and create a new era, for us?" Ron said as Torn enters the scene. She said "Zhu Yuan, succeeding us? What is he gonna become, Emperor?" "Exactly" Ron replied. Then Ron and the others go back to Sasha's house and saw one year old Gabriel throwing his toys at Ron's face. "No, not at your grand-dad, lil' boy.." Ron said as Gabriel looked as though he was enjoying himself. Sasha said "Don't run around now, son! You could get yourself hurt!" Harry was standing there, watching his son's every move. He said "He's a good kid, Sasha.. Shouldn't you be looking after him, the way he is?" Harry then came up to him and said "Besides, Ron... You're a great grandparent.. But you need to step aside now, let your daughter do her job..." "You're right. I'm too old for this now... 55 years old and still living..." Ron said while he heads back home.

"i am swore to the Beings of the Past. such a job would only come with bad news for both clans. i must take my leave.", he said, returning to a spirit form, opening a portal back to the past, and walking through it. "follow me if you so wish, and i will take you back to the time of my death....", he hissed. [i]can he not remember? he was the one to push me on that ill-fated day![/i], he thought, glancing back.

"Okay, well... Thanks for being with us... But then again, your master's gone from here, so you're gonna have to take his place..." Ron said as Torn's father, also Ron's father-in-law, Kevin Richards enters the fray. He said "What's this guy doing in here? I looked at the newspaper... It said that he died whilst pushed around by some agent... That agent was in fact... ME." everyone gasped. Torn replied "Dad! Why, though? But hey... Life's life, we can't always deal with things like that...." Ron walks off, with conditions beginning to worsen. Torn follows on, but beginning to feel slightly worried. As Ron's condition gets worse, he reaches Sasha's house, then falls into coma. "Ron!" Torn shouted as she picked Ron up, took him to Sasha's house and told her what has happened. "Your dad's in a coma! What shall I do?" she shouted. "You're the only doctor around here, in the UK! Think of something!" Sasha replied.

"you did it to him. you told him who killed me and made me your enemy. seeing as you were the one to push me that day, i curse you to suffer the same fate!", he shouted. "i can fix this, but on your leave?", he said calmly as doctors frantically rushed to Ron's side. "as the master of the Beings i can undo the fate he is suffering. but you must also undo mine. a 50/50 deal, no? you save me from becoming a Being, and i will save your father."

Torn said to Zhu Yuan "It's fine. The past cannot be undone! However, the future CAN be changed!" as Ron was on the verge of death. The next year, in 2052, Ron wakes up in hospital saying "In coma... Was I?" then his heartbeat became irregular. "Dad.. Don't do this to me... The Beings of The Past HAS TO GO! They are the only people that can undo the past... We can only change the future, NOT the past!" Sasha said as she went up to Zhu Yuan and set up a portal, then eventually banishing him from the world, making him go back to his HQ. "This should do it." Sasha said as she let The Beings of The Past rest in their HQ. "Zhu Yuan needs to go, I know.. But, a 50/50 deal last year wouldn't cut it.. That's... What I think, at least..." as Ron falls asleep, allowing his recovery process to begin.

[i]our master is dead. i must succeed in order for us to recover.[/i], he said, rethinking what he had said in the future. watching the faces of disbelief in the troops, he said, [i]do not fear. we will thrive and usher in a Golden Age. long live the Beings of the Past! i may have made some mistakes, but we will recover from it! Ron Yim is close to death, we close to victory! join me in our eternal struggle and we will defeat the Yim Empire![/i]

Then, the threat became endless, and by the time 2055 arrived, Kevin Richards, Torn's father have passed away. Gabriel, Sasha's son have turned away from the Gavins family, to join forces with The Beings of The Past. He said "Master Zhu Yuan... I have turned against them, for your own good... We shall put an end to this eternal struggle, once and for all! We shall make this, a quick and painless one!" Meanwhile, Sasha rushed to Ron's house and said "Gabriel! He's missing!" "What!? He can't be! He's only 6 years old!" Ron replied. Then Ron runs out to find Gabriel. "This isn't good! I hope he's not on the other side of our threat! If he is, then he should be deemed traitor... I don't know what to do.." Sasha said as she too runs out to find Gabriel. "Wait up, Dad!" said Sasha.

"ha. i shall teach you how to become spirit form as a being of the past. let them know that two Yims have been a being! let us win against them!", he shouted, gaining the approval of the other beings. he reopened a portal, and gave Bhis new recruit permission to grab the staff of ages, a weapon only given to traitors of the Yim family. he instantly grew older and stronger and walked through the portal after Zhu Yuan. "attack!", he said to the other beings.

After 5 years of training, blood and sweat, the 12 year old Gabriel is eventually ready to defeat the Yim Empire. "Training done... Now, to defeat the Yim Empire..." said Gabriel as his plans were already caught out by Ron. "Just.... Where do you think you're going?" Ron said as Gabriel came out speechless. Sasha ran up to him and said "You're grounded, young man... Now, back home you go!" "Aww, Mum! You had to ruin things for me! Right, fine..." Gabriel replied. Then, Ron pulled out his blade, pointed it at Zhu Yuan and said "I'll be watching your every move... I wouldn't dare let my grandson defect to you!" and walks off, without a further word.

"watch this, old man!", he shouted as he slashed through Sasha. "ha! you see what things have led to, Ron!? and you, Torn. if you had simply accepted my proposal, we would not be here now!", he said, as he watched Sasha die cruelly. [i]retreat, we have struck a blow at the mighty and we have succeeded...[/i], he said to his beings, walking back through the portal, waiting for the others, and closing the portal before the Yims could re-enter the past.

"Sasha.... I would simply not allow that to happen. I'll get things over and done with..." Ron said as he picks up Sasha and heads home, along with Gabriel. "Mum... Sorry about that.. Missing for 5 years..." Gabriel said, putting his head down in misery. "It's fine, I forgive you.." Sasha replied as they all arrived home. 8 years in, Ron became out of breath, his legs begin to numb and his circulatory system begins to close up. By his side were Sasha and Torn, the only remaining people left. "Torn, you must finally take my place as Empress... Or, there will be no Yim Empire anymore..." Ron said as he catches his last breath. Torn said "If you die, the Yim Empire would have crumbled to its knees already... Think about it..." "You're right... U...gh." Ron replied as he captures his last words and passed away peacefully. Torn and Sasha both let off a tear. "My father, he's a great guy... He has taught me, everything!" Sasha said, tearfully. Torn kept on crying, then on the other side, Harry Gavins, also lets off ill, but this time, he suffers from an undiagnosed cancer. He rings Sasha. "Babe, I've got cancer..." he said as Sasha quickly rushes to his aid. "Man, you better be careful.. Go to the doctors and get this checked!" Sasha said as she called for immediate diagnosis.

"ha! our plans have been successful! Harry Gavins has taken a blow from our favorite ally, the power of Cancer! but we must not let up yet! we must not stop until the Yim empire has fallen!", he said, opening a portal to the future. "attack!!!!!", he shouted, hissing. he walked through the portal with his weapons ready; deciding that this day would be the day that they gained an advantage. "show no mercy!", he shouted as the Yims came out of hiding.

Sasha looks behind. She pointed her middle claw at Zhu Yuan and said "I thought threats are no more? You decide to let the empire fall? It has already fallen... Fool." then she pulled away her claw, then Harry Gavins said "You imbecile.. How dare you interrupt my recovery? In fact, I got brain cancer... Thanks to the doctors..." as 2 years in, Harry Gavins passed away and Sasha forgot about the threat since. Sasha, Torn and Gabriel manages to get on with family life, and in 2080, Torn Richards finally die of old age, leaving with just Gabriel and Sasha Gavins themselves. In 2099, Gabriel inherits Harry's brain cancer and dies the same year, before Sasha outlives the family in 2100 and turned into stone, alongside those that still existed, except for Zhu Yuan, who was forced to put away the flag representing The Beings of The Past and now left to wander.

But, the battle has only just begun.... The second plot awaits!

(OoC: Going to be much longer the second.. It continues until we look through ALL sides to the story.)

--------Second Plot Preview-------

The RP gets rewound... *rewinds from 2100 back to 2011*

September 9th 2011, 6:00am. He gets dropped off, on his way to his old school, as he leads his regional talent show, Purbrook Got's Talent in the United Kingdom as he saw acts waiting backstage. He said to the camera "I still need to pick judges for the talent show... But for now, I need to see these acts by myself!" then he saw Saskuto outside. "Hmm? Do I remember that guy?" he thought to himself as he enters the school, signs in and then enters the main hall. "Really early right now, and it seems as though the contestants have been waiting for a long time... Plus it doesn't start until 8:30am! They sure will need to get a grip!" he said as he sits on a cheaply made judging panel, awaiting acts to come on stage.

Saskuto noticed Ron and smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Ron...been too long..." [/b][/color]he said as he quickly followed him into the school. [color=#000080][b]"Ron, wait up bud! Don't tell me you forgot all about your best friend Saskuto Uchigya now?" [/b][/color]Saskuto chuckled with a smile. He knew Ron always had things on his mind, so he didn't care if he forgot his name or anything. With a smile, Saskuto put his hands behind his head and walked with Ron. [color=#000080][b]"So Ron, things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Think anything of interest will happen any time soon??" [/b][/color]he asked, just being curious.

ooc: ima kill myself after the next few posts.

ic: looking at the two friends together, he noticed one thing: that he had no friends. suddenly, he was put to the floor and laughed at. "stop it, man!", he shouted at his assailant, only to notice that he'd never seen him before. "are you one of Yim's family? i would kill you if i could. Ron is an a******. he actively pleasures himself and his friends by bullying me....i swear i'm going to do it sooner or later...", he was cut off by an excruciating urge to sleep. "what...?", he said, noticing that he was on top of a building. "why did you bring me here?", he said, rubbing his eyes. all of a sudden, his assailant and kidnapper started dragging him to the edge.

"Saskuto? Well, why didn't you say? It's been far too long, man!" Ron said to Saskuto as he calls for his first act to come forward. "Hello... What's your name, please...?" Then the first act said "We are..." before being interrupted. Ron said "What is that? I don't remember any of this during my first year in college... Something's definately wrong..." as he looks around, then in a short flash, Ron was tied to a chair by tormentors he remembers from the past. "Moron! How dare you!" Ron said. "Please.... Don't tell me you've forgotten... You have no talent... I'm just here to tear you down!" the person replied, before leaving the scene. "Come back here, you motherf**ker! Aww, damn it." Ron shouted, then he gives up hope and looks up to Saskuto.

Saskuto put his hand on Ron's shoulder and smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Dude, don't take what he says seriously...remember, we fought people much more weirder than he is...and yet we beat them."[/b][/color] he said, trying to encourage Ron. Saskuto knew Ron was the kind of compassionate guy that would start to feel terrible about his actions, he was the exact same way. [color=#000080][b]"Besides, its like my sensei always says, people hide themselves in a web of words...trying to escape their fate. ....Not exactly sure what that means, but it sounded like something to say at this point and time. The only thing I can say is, don't lose hope!"[/b][/color]

"Hmm... Untie me, then, Saskuto... Of course I haven't lost hope completely! You know who I am!" Ron shouted as he senses a wierd presence. "I hear something... But, it's not what I thought it would be... Probably a new threat... We should think..." as Ron, still tied to his chair tries to find that wierd presence. "It's definately not what I think it would be... I just need to wait a while..." he said, but fails to find that wierd presence. Then he saw people try to infiltrate the barriered main hall. "Oi! Go round please! It's out of bounds!" Ron said to the people trying to go through the main hall. Then the acts waiting now shows their talent to both Ron and Saskuto. "We're gonna dance for ya." they said as they were about to do street dance. Ron watched carefully as they started dancing.

Saskuto pulled out a small kunai and then began to cut free Ron from the ropes. [color=#000080][b]"Here....now your free from the chair and....whatever you want to do now...." [/b][/color]he said with a smirk. He glanced over at the street dancers, and just shook his head. [b][i][color=#000080]Would be better if we were able to just kick the crap outta some people. Mainly cause this street dancing thing....is making me bored... [/color][/i][/b]Saskuto thought to himself, with a slight yawn. He didn't do anything else, except look straight at the street dancers...and he was bored.

"Ahh, sir...?" said one of the acts as they stopped dancing. "I believe there's some trouble... Ron, do you know Torn Richards?" they continued. "Yeah?" Ron replied. "She's kidnapped by someone named.... I dunno, but I believe it's... Drew Farmer?" the dancer replied. "What, that moron? The moron that tied me?" Ron said as he quickly left the main hall and slammed the side door, attempting to track down Drew. The dancers knew Saskuto grew bored, so they brought in another act, which sings. The cameraman behind Saskuto said "Enough talent for now, they need a break, thank you!" Meanwhile, Ron finds Drew Farmer carrying Torn with her hands behind her back and her lips sealed. "Hey! Come back here!" shouted Ron as he climbed to the school roof and chased him. After a while, he gets shot in the leg by Drew, but Ron insisted, then Ron took a shortcut and slide-tackled him to the ground, catching Torn at the same time. "Phew, that was close! Now, run back to college!" he said.

Archived