The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

[b][color=#000080]"OK...this is getting weirder than usual..." [/color][/b]Saskuto sighs, before running off after Ron. [b][color=#000080][i]So that dude took Torn...man Ron's gonna kill him for that....I just really hope he doesn't go with that One Winged Angel form he used before.... [/i][/color][/b]he thought, before stopping in his tracks. Saskuto remembered the few times Ron used his One Winged Angel form...but it was because of that Saskuto was given the One Winged Devil form. He quickly shook this feeling away and then ran after Ron. [color=#000080][b][i]Don't you do anything stupid Ron...cause that'll effect me too!![/i][/b][/color]

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron jumps down with Torn and said "It's fine, although I took a bullet wound..." as he unties Torn's hands and unsealed her lips. "This should do it." he said as he falls on his back, because of the wound he has been inflicted with. "Torn, what are you gonna do when you're older?" he asked. "A doctor, probably?" she replied as she used State Alchemy to release the bullet from his leg and patched it up. "Whoa, that... You got potential, Torn... Not only can you dance, but use State Alchemy? That's good!" Ron said, praising Torn on his way back to the main hall. "At least I got this moron." he called, whilst Torn heads back to her lesson. "You're really brave, Ron. I can call you my hero!" she said. Ron blushed, realising that he was not expecting Torn to say such thing. "Hero? Am I not a traitor, then? Maybe, I am a hero!" he shouted as he raised his arm for bravery.

Saskuto finished catching up to Ron and began to catch his breath. He looked over at Ron and Torn, and smiled a little. [b][i][color=#000080]Well, seems I came in when the action stopped....oh well. [/color][/i][/b]he thought, slowly stretching a little. Saskuto walked over towards Ron and heard what he said about him being a hero and not a traitor. [color=#000080][b]"See, I told you that and you didn't listen. Apparently you need to hear it from someone else before you actually believe me. And I've been right about....95% of the time....the other 5% you were right."[/b][/color]

"5%? But, c'mon!" Ron shouted at Saskuto as he finally hears the new presence. "The Beings of The Past... It's beyond us now... We must head home and think about what we must do!" Ron said as he walks home with Saskuto, waiting for him along the way. As Ron headed home, he made both himself and Saskuto a mug of coffee and sat in the lounge. "Well... There's a new presence, who's responsible...?" as he tries to phone up his mother, but has no luck. "Damn. I just wish, it could happen anytime now..." then he walks outside and said to Saskuto "Hurry up, god-dammit!" and walks back in. Ron starts to become frustrated, but knew he had no time for frustration. He begins plotting to walk away from the family and plans on founding a new empire.

[color=#000080][b]"W-WHOA!! Ron wait up!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said running after Ron. He was never like this half the time that Saskuto had known him...but when he was, Saskuto knew that he wouldn't be happy until the thing he has his mind set on would become a reality. [color=#000080][b][i]All I know is this isn't going to be good...and he'll need my help. [/i][/b][/color]he thought as he finally caught up with Ron. [color=#000080][b]"Dude, whatever your thinking...count me in. Besides, who else is gonna have to save you from half the stuff that tries and attacks you. And besides, my Keyblade has that whole magic factor, with the Cure spell I'll be able to heal us both."[/b][/color]

"Your help will be needed..." Ron said. "I am going to pack my bags, and make my move... Some people aren't cut to the chase, as far as I'm concerned..." I'm making my move, and begin a new life!" he continued, as he packs his bags and said to Saskuto "How would you like to join my newly-founded empire, Saskuto?" as he awaits his reply. Meanwhile, back at school, Torn meets up with Chloe Moase, and also plans on founding a new empire, but they all agreed that they need the help of Ron to do that. "Chloe, do you think we need Ron for this? It is a major plan!" Torn asked, while Chloe didn't respond, yet. "It is a major plan. I'm dropping by his house soon, if you wanna come..." she said.

Will Ron found a new empire? Or, will his plans be flawed by The Beings of The Past...? We will continue, after the break!

-----End of 2nd Plot Preview-----

-----Plot 2 - Chapter 1 - The Second Emperor, After Ron's Death-----

[color=#000080][b]"You newly created empire? And me join??" [/b][/color]Saskuto asked, pondering this thought for a moment. On one hand, he didn't have to worry about the whole things such as school and all that. But on the other, well actually nothing was on the other hand, so his choice was very very clear. Saskuto held his hand out towards Ron, waiting for him to shake it, and he smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Your empire...we'll consider me in, Ron. Besides, this whole empire thing sounds like it'll be a lot of fun." [/b][/color]he said, thinking about all the action that would happen.

"First in the empire!" Ron shouted as he shook Saskuto's hand. Then, both Chloe Moase and Torn Richards slammed the door open. "Ron!" they both called. "Hey, what the hell're you two doing in my house?" Ron asked. "Empire discussions?" Torn replied as Ron looked confused. "Wait... We planned an empire, and now you're strengthening it? Ahh... I like it!" Ron shouted as he invited the both to The Yim Empire. "You two better not let me down now, okay? We have worked SO hard on creating such thing!" then, he found a flyer on the floor. It reads "MISSING! A young boy aged 11, reward: £300" "You have GOT to be joking me... No way in hell would my brother be missing!" Ron shouted as he lets off his frustration. "This is far from serious!" he shouted.

back at the building, Zhu Yuan was at the edge, and was close to falling off. "help!", he shouted, kicking his assailant back, managing to knock him back for a few minutes, and standing up. suddenly, his assailant ran towards him and pushed him off the building. "no sense trying now...i'm going to die...", he said as he hit the floor. hard. soon, everything went black, and he thought, [i]strange. i'm still alive.... maybe this is the spirit form that is held by the Beings of the Past as an honor? oh no... i'm a being![/i]

[color=#000080][b]"Well, as the Yim Empire Emperor...you might wanna find where your brother may be hiding. Cause by the looks of this, he isn't missing...he's being held by someone wanting a major ransom." [/b][/color]Saskuto said, looking at the flier. He looked at Ron and then put his hand on his shoulder, smiling. [color=#000080][b]"So Ron....what's the first thing you want us to do? Start beating people to make them spill what they got?" [/b][/color]Saskuto paused then summoned his Oblivion Keyblade to his hand. [color=#000080][b]"Cause I'm all over that plan!"[/b][/color]

"What? Mwahaha! You don't even know what we have in store yet, do ya?" Ron said with a smirk on his face. "My parents still have the family throne right now, so I'm not officially Emperor... Yet." he also said. Then, after Saskuto summoned his keyblade, Ron then thought "Things couldn't get any better with Saskuto around... I hold a major responsibility... So, I have to take things seriously, yes?" then he said to Saskuto "Yeah, beat the crap outta people is all I need... But, not yet. We need to expand the empire first! No empire can survive with just, 4 people!" as Torn snatches the flyer Ron held in his hand for a while. "Hmm... The missing brother... We should be on a hunt for him... Think, £300!" she said as Ron thought again. "You're right, besides... I can't... Oh, forget it. Let's go!" he said.

[color=#000080][b]"YES! Now we're like bounty hunters!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said before running out the door, but stopping quiet shortly, as he saw a group of people holding up weapons that each of them were brandishing. [color=#000080][b][i]Alright...ten people in this group exactly...I could take five and Ron could take the other five.[/i][/b][/color] he thought to himself. Saskuto whistled, to make Ron get outside and then said,[b][color=#000080]"Well Ron, seems like we got some random jerks wanting to pick a fight with us...wanna kick their skulls in, like we did with all those other beings we fought??"[/color][/b]

"We're on!" Ron shouted. Then, Torn and Chloe both head elsewhere to look for Ron's missing brother. Meanwhile, the five people head for Ron while he takes out all five of them at once with his Cursed Omega Blade. "Haa, too easy. I wonder why they keep coming up to us at such short notice... Haha!" then, more people came. Ron takes out his blade, twisted the handle of the blade and created a shockwave, causing paralysis to those surrounding him, except for those siding with The Yim Empire. "This should do, won't it?" then, Torn and Chloe came back, but they couldn't find Ron's missing brother. "No luck!" they both said. However, Ron didn't respond for a second. Then, he said "Impossible... Well, let's forget about him for now..." as he goes back to his house, picks up his bags and left the area.

Saskuto looked at the other five and quickly rushed towards them. He jumped into the air and then pointed the Keyblade down towards them and smirked. [b][color=#000080]"Thunder!!"[/color][/b] he said, as a few lightning bolts struck the five, causing them to die instantly. [color=#000080][b]"They were low level...not even a match for us!" [/b][/color]Saskuto chuckled, before his Oblivion Keyblade disappered from his hand. He watched Ron walk back inside to grab his bags and then quickly followed as he left the area. [b][color=#000080]"Dude, you seriously need to start telling us to move out when you walk off like that."[/color][/b]

"Huh... I was getting there... Besides, it's time to move out anyway!" Ron said as he started walking. 2 years later, in 2013, he had no particular contact with his family. He settles in his new home with Saskuto, Torn and Chloe. Ron said "I've defected from the traditional family... Now, for some serious planning! Planning for when I ascend the family throne as Emperor!" as he pulls out a several of his weapons and places them on his table. "Okay, we got a samurai blade, another Cursed Omega Blade, a set of claws, another samurai blade, bladed gloves and 2 keyblades that must come together as one weapon. Saskuto, I think I might be able to upgrade your Oblivion keyblade and your Blade of Shadows..." said Ron as Torn and Chloe select their weapons. Torn took the Cursed Omega Blade, which looks exactly the same as Ron's, while Chloe took the Bladed Gloves.

Saskuto grabbed his Blade of Shadows and Oblivion Keyblade and shook his head. [color=#000080][b]"No can do, Ron...these weapons won't be upgraded. My sensei told me that weapons are more than things of destruction or war...for a warrior, their tools. A true warrior won't upgrade his weapons like that...besides." [/b][/color]Saskuto paused for a moment and then smirked. [b][color=#000080]"Remember when I went One Winged Devil form...I had the Buster Sword. I may not have it with me now...but if things get bad out there...I'll be able to use that as a last resort. So don't be worrying about me, Ron."[/color][/b]

"I see... Well you don't have to get it upgraded..." said Ron as he put away the other weapons for future use. "If you want any of these weapons... They're in this cabinet!" Ron said as he puts his weapons in the weapons cabinet. Then, Ron senses one part of The Beings of The Past have been formed. "A new threat, I see... Not a bad start... Besides, we can pull this off, fairly easily..." he said as he saw a half-finished time machine in front of him. "Hold on, this was built in the 80's! How come it isn't finished now!?" while The Beings of The Past mannequins headed for Ron and scarred his arm, spurting out blood. "Ugh! This is not possible, but... HOW? Right, the fight begins, yes!?" while he tries to forget that he has a scar, pulls out his blade and begins fighting.

Saskuto started running after Ron, but stopped in his tracks and went back to grab a scroll he left on the table. [b][i][color=#000080]Only use in extreme circumstances...if not, then I'll be tempted to use it more... [/color][/i][/b]he thought, as he ran towards the mannequins, unsheathing his Blade of Shadows. [color=#000080][b]"TASTE THE STEEL OF MY BLADE!!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto yelled, before slashing one of the mannequins' arms off. He glanced down and then stabbed his blade into the ground, watching the shadow of the blade intercept the mannequins' shadows, causing them to stop in their tracks. [b][color=#000080]"Now....how about some of this!!" [/color][/b]he said, as two spheres of energy appeared in both hands. [b][color=#000080]"EAT RASEN-BOMBS!!!" [/color][/b]Saskuto yelled, before throwing the spheres at the mannequins, blowing them up. He quickly grabbed his blade and then looked at Ron. [b][color=#000080]"No sweat, what so ever!"[/color][/b]

"Shouldn't be any sweat, if you ask me! This lot seems endless, so it's good for you!" Ron said as Torn and Chloe saw the fight from inside the house. "Hmm... Looks like they need company!" said Torn as she pulls out her Cursed Omega Blade and twisted the handle of her blade. This created a shockwave, causing the mannequins to become stunned temporarily. "Huh? Wait, this isn't my blade... Torn!" Ron shouted as he looks behind him, but as he looks back at the mannequin, he barely dodges by backflipping. "Close! Hey, girls! We could use some help!" said Ron while Chloe and Torn both head outside to defeat the mannequins. As Chloe punches the first mannequin, the second mannequin made a cut on her right cheek. "Damn, these guys are strong!" said Chloe as she looks at Saskuto, then back at her wound. Ron said "Don't overdo it, Chloe..." as the fight keeps on going.

Saskuto looked at them and then ran towards the mannequins, slashing them numerous times with his Blade of Shadows. He was then struck from the back, but he shook it off and got back up. [color=#000080][b]"Alright, that's it!"[/b] [/color]Saskuto said as he gripped the hilt tighter, but this time stabbed the blade on his own shadow. With a smirk, his shadow began to grow tentacle-like things and began to strike and stab the mannequins. [color=#000080][b]"Didn't see that coming, did ya losers?" [/b][/color]he asked with a smirk. But he stopped when he heard a girl's scream. Saskuto turned around and saw a girl about his age running from the mannequins. [color=#000080][b][i]Looks like a hero time![/i][/b] [/color]he thought as he rushed towards the mannequins. Saskuto summoned up his Oblivion Keyblade and then pointed at the mannequins. [color=#000080][b]"STOP!" [/b][/color], with that the mannequins stopped.

[color=#EE82EE][b]"T-Thank you..." [/b][/color]the girl said catching her breathe. [color=#EE82EE][b]"Hikari Tara...and what is the name of my rescuer?"[/b][/color]

[color=#000080][b]"Saskuto Uchigya, now please go find someplace to hide, Hikari." [/b][/color]Saskuto said with his face, turning slightly red.

"Torn! Find a place for that girl! Take her to my house, if you can!" said Ron as Torn takes Hikari Tara to Ron's house. "You are... Hikari, yes? Well, hide in there for now..." Torn said as she heads back outside and as she defeated more mannequins, she said: "There's too many! Exactly, how many are there? Those..." then she saw Ron get beat down by mannequins and crushed the wall in his house. "Ron!" she called. "Urgh... There's too many... there's possibly a city full of them... There's millions... I don't think 4 people are able to survive this..." Ron said as Torn cures him with her State Alchemy as well as patching up his scars. "This should do it, Ron. Let's do this!" said Torn as both herself and Ron twisted the handle of their blades and blew off the remaining mannequins with a powerful force. Then, one mannequin remained. Both Ron and Torn couldn't do anymore, as they both needed rest.

[color=#000080][b]"That mannequin seems to be stronger than the others...I'll take this Ron..." [/b][/color]Saskuto said as he sheathed his Blade of Shadows and let his Oblivion Keyblade disappear. He tossed a scroll in the air and then broke the seal on it. [color=#000080][b]"You just upset me...now watch I...." [/b][/color]Saskuto paused and then his outfit changed into the outfit that Cloud wore in Kingdom Hearts. Then a huge black bat-like wing appeared on his back. In his hand, was a bandaged Buster Sword. [b][color=#000080]"Become the One Winged Devil!" [/color][/b]Saskuto gripped the sword and then flew towards the mannequin, slashing him over and over with the Buster Sword. He backed away and saw the mannequin was about to release a strong attack, but Saskuto beat him to it. He held his hand towards them and grinned. [color=#000080][b]"Good-bye....DEVIL'S INFERNO!!!" [/b][/color]From Saskuto's hand, a huge fiery blast was seen, engulfing the mannequin but also causing Saskuto to faint as he revered back to normal.

Then, the city was cleared of Past Mannequins. "One Winged Devil? Is that the form I gave you!?" Ron said to Saskuto as he saw the street in ruins. "Ahh, man... I just wished... It could become any better than that..." he said as Torn used alchemy to restore the streets back to where it should be, then Torn brought Hikari outside, marking that everything is safe. "Thanks to all 3 of our powers, both myself, Torn and Saskuto are able to defeat the endless amount of mannequins that lurk in the streets!" Ron said as Chloe came up to Ron and said "You three... I'm proud!" then, the next year, the eventual Yim Empire settles in peace and Ron said "I hope there isn't anymore threats, or else this is gonna take a long time!" as he sits down and saw a small bag in front of him. "What is it?" he said as he opens the bag and saw a ring box. "Could it be...?" he thought.

Hikari looked at Saskuto and then the scroll he had. [color=#EE82EE][b]"Um, Ron...is it? Well, this scroll has a few words on it. It says 'This form was given to me by my best friend...though I can't use it as much as he uses One Winged Angel." [/b][/color]she said, reading the scroll. [b][color=#EE82EE]"So I guess its a yes on if you gave him this."[/color][/b] Hikari sighed and then sat Saskuto up, trying to wake him up. [b][color=#EE82EE]"Saskuto, Saskuto...please get up. Its not the best time to take a nap...."[/color][/b][color=#EE82EE] [/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Ughh....what just happened??" [/color][/b]Saskuto asked, coming to. Then he looked at the scroll and remembered what happened. [b][color=#000080]"Oh...I must've passed out because of the form..." [/color][/b]He glanced at Hikari and smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Well, are you doing alright Hikari??"[/b][/color]

[color=#EE82EE][b]"Much better, since you saved me from those things." [/b][/color]Hikari replied, with a smile.

Ron also smiles, then he gives Saskuto the bag with his ring box in it. "Hey, Saskuto... Could it be some engagement ring? I found it in front of me just now!" then he turns to Hikari and said "Yeah, name's Ron." as Ron looks outside, then back, he said "Hmm... This new threat thing... The Beings of The Past... I need to find out who's responsible..." as he heads to the door, picks up his newspaper and reads the front page. "You're... Joking!" he shouted. "Sh*t! My parents could be in a verge of a car accident! Well, according to the news, a lot of cars were trapped in the motorway! Mostly the M25!" Ron shouted as he looks outside again and finds a blade shard. Torn said "What? That blade shard... Everyone check through your weapons! Someone must've had their weapons chipped!" as everyone begins checking through their weapons, if they have fought within the last year.

Archived