Remnants Of Reactor 13 (not started/accepting)

[u][i][b][Past][/b][/i][/u]
The year is 2037, 47 Km outside of Berlin there is a large Reactor called Reactor 13.It is the biggest reactor in the world at 4 Km wide and 2 Km high. The reason it is such a big reactor is that it powers all of Germany.On December 25, 2040 a loud explosion can be heard miles away,Reactor 13 explodes with the same force as Hiroshima.There is a huge crater where the Reactor once was 30,000 workers died in the explosion.
[b][i][u][Present][/u][/i][/b]
[size=4]It has been 50 years since the explosion at Reactor 13 and people have started to rebuild there lives in the ruins of Berlin.On June 31 an Elite team of 4 Fallschirmjager were sent to Berlin to investigate rumor of monster roaming the streets at night.The German government dispels these as just rumor hoping not to cause a panic.[/size]

[spoiler=App]
[u][i][b]Basic Info[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Name:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Age:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Blood Type:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Personality:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]History:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Height:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Weight:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Build:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Hair:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Eyes:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Gear[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Head:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Torso:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Legs:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Feet:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Main Weapon:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Secondary:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Other:[/b][/i][/u] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Marshal Law]
Type "I will be happy" in your app or you wont be accepted
I am the final word in any argument, unless a Mod overturns my decision
If you break a rule you will get a Warn, a Report and then be BANNED
Minimum Post Length – Each standard IC post should have the equivalent of at least 4 lines of text. However, a good post should have around one to two paragraphs with proper English spelling and grammar, and should have enough material for other RPers to expand and elaborate on in their own posts. (As a rule of thumb, 4 unbroken lines of text on YCM at standard size and font is roughly 100 words.)
Dialogue – Dialogue should be done in one of two ways; in quotation marks or in speech lines. Script format is prohibited, because it doesn’t allow as much description and is dull overall.
Expires – Copy-paste characters from either separate RPs or from already existing franchises, with only minor detail changes, are frowned upon. This doesn’t allow true “evolution” as a unique character. No god-moding,Meta-Gaming,Power-Playing
[spoiler=god-moding]This means giving you and your character invulnerability and not giving the other players fair chance over the course of battle. Instances of god-moding include dodging every attack, using an attack that never misses no matter what, giving yourself an unplanned power up halfway through a battle, not properly responding to an attack’s strength, etcetera etcetera etcetera. Just don’t do this; it’s rude and unfair.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Meta-Gaming] This means using information that your character would have no way of knowing in character. For example, if Alice’s father recently died and hasn’t told anyone about it or let information slip, then Bob, who she just met on the street, isn’t going to console her about the loss of her father. Why? He would have no way of physically knowing. Doing this is disrespectful to a character’s intentions and plotting.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power-Playing]Probably the worst of them, this means taking control over another character or their actions. Like in the previous example, if Alice is going to throw a tomato at Bob, your post with her shouldn’t involve her throwing it and watching it splatter over Bob’s face, because that’s taking away Bob’s controller’s opportunity to dodge it. A better alternative is to have the tomato leave her hand and fly toward Bob, but not mention hitting him.[/spoiler] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=MY App]
[u][i][b]Basic Info[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Name:[/b][/i][/u] Styr Hyro
[u][i][b]Age:[/b][/i][/u]19
[u][i][b]Blood Type:[/b][/i][/u] AB-
[u][i][b]Personality:[/b][/i][/u]Smart,Short Tempered, and Great Leader
[u][i][b]History:[/b][/i][/u] Stryr was born in a small town on the Rhine River 31 year after the Reactor Explosion.He grow up with out a father cause his father died in the a car accident when he was 5.He joined the army at 16 and quickly climbed the ranks and became the youngest Fallschirmjager at the age of 19.

[u][i][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Height:[/b][/i][/u] 5'11
[u][i][b]Weight:[/b][/i][/u] 180lbs
[u][i][b]Build:[/b][/i][/u] Average
[u][i][b]Hair:[/b][/i][/u] Medium Blonde Hair
[u][i][b]Eyes:[/b][/i][/u]Gray Blue

[u][i][b]Gear[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Head: [/b][/i][/u]A gray German Bucket Helmet and a gas mask
[u][i][b]Torso:[/b][/i][/u] Duster Jacket with the phrase "Fallschirmjager" across the top and a black shirt under it
[u][i][b]Legs:[/b][/i][/u] Camo Cargo Pants
[u][i][b]Feet:[/b][/i][/u] Steel-Toed Combat Boots
[u][i][b]Main Weapon:[/b][/i][/u] Fn-Fal(Semi or Full Auto)
[u][i][b]Secondary:[/b][/i][/u] Beretta M9(full auto), Combat Machete, and a Combat Knife
[u][i][b]Other:[/b][/i][/u] Water Proof Backpack with first aid kit,c rations, and radiation pills [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=NPC]
Führer Aron Kimball-The leader of Germany
Unnamed Resident of Berlin
German Chemical Clean Up Team[/spoiler]

Not Everyone who is excepted will be alive at the end

Basic Info
Name: Han (h-aw-n) Wolffe
Blood Type: A-
Personality: Relaxed, Positive, Protective.
History: Born within a Cleanup Colony in the ruins of Berlin, Han learned to navigate the ruins of the city with ease. While growing up in the harsh environment, he learned everything he needed to know from his late father, the coordinator of the Cleanup team. After his father's death due to radiation poisoning, the Colony was scrapped, and Han moved on to other things. Due to a shortage of people willing to navigate and explore the ruins, the German Government drafted Han due to his extensive knowledge of the region.

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6 Foot, exactly.
Weight: 155lb
Build: Considered Average, on the thin side.
Hair: Brown. Black when wet. Short.
Eyes: Hazel.

Gear
Head: Gas Mask
Torso: Sealed black jacket, not unlike those used by Pilots in WWII. Wears a long sleeve grey shirt beneath.
Legs: Lightweight Insulated Black Cargo Pants.
Feet: Standard Steel-Toe Boots.
Main Weapon: Uzi, with Stalk. The word COIL is scratched on the back end.
Secondary: M1911, two of them. One at a time use only. Knife.
Other: Flashbang grenades, Motion Watch (DETAILS: Not unline a wrist watch, the Motion Watch detects any, you guessed it, motion within a 5 yard radius)

Combat Style and Other Details: He prefers to stay light on his feet, letting him navigate the ruins easier and avoid potential danger that much better. He wears Anti-Radiation equipment to prevent any contamination of his person, which was the fate of his father. It does not protect him very well from potential attackers, so he either is quick to kill or keeps his distance.

I will be happy!

I just noticed how close our attire is, as in clothing. Great minds think alike, eh?

EDIT: Fixed the confliction. Didn't notice it. xD

Basic Info
Name: Steve Fox
Blood Type: B+
Personality: Steve is a pleasant person to get along with. He is always ready for chatter, and somehow,
he manages to surprise people with the bit and peices of information that he manages to collect and store
inside his head. He can usually be seen puffing away to glory, but the ones that know him for a longer
period will swear that the sly FOx is upto some more mischeif. He will have a smile on his face for everyone
around him, even for the ones that are enemies... oh that's the way he gloates his opponents.
On the downside, he is addicted to some "substance" abuse is known to become trigger happy. He is also a superb
fighter once he is "high".
History: Steve, like his old man before him, have been "trade-facilitators" the ones that help in some one else's
business, this being usually done without the payment of duties and surcharges that needs payment. Cutting the
long story short, he was a smuggler, of all kinds of smuggled goods, some of them even living. One such was a dog,
who took a liking for him, pedro. Pedro died taking a bullet from a foreign agent, on a deal gone wrong.
The day Fox hunted that unlucky fellow down, he had made a tattoo of his dog on his left bicep.
RIght after this event,his Government and many more from other countries, not exactly legit,was known to have
contacted him for his "services".

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6"3"
Weight: 126 Kgs
Build: Muscular, tanned skin, looks like some one from the tropics by the color of it. He had to get an operation
done on his left leg, after which there is slight limp to the ones with a very careful and sharp vision.
Hair: Black, but this usually remains dyed due to his "job requirements"
Eyes: Black

Gear
Head: Ciggeretes
Torso: Kevlar
Legs: Camaflogue pantaloons, also
Feet: Military boots
Main Weapon: AK 47, Bayonetter Fitted
Secondary: Heckler & Koch UCP *2 . a Knife attached to his left leg calf
Other: White Phosphorus granades, Smokes, Shades

Now, one thing I find ironic is that even though you posted that we MUST use proper english while typing, you fail to do so in the OOC. Did you copy paste those rules from somewhere?

You know what? Never mind. You promise to type more formally in the IC, right?

It doesn't take very much to be good at grammar.

"Those were the rules from my other rp that didn't make it and im sorry im not very good at grammar." <-Before

"Those were the rules from my other RP, which didn't make it. Also, I'm not very good at grammar." <-After

See? There are hardly any differences between the two, but which one sounds more professional?

A little work, and you'll be typing like a pro in no time! ;D

Yeah.

Hmm...you could add more details to the main post. You know, stuff like NPCs that you control. Add more plot and details. Ask someone to make a banner for you. Advertise in status updates. There are a lot of things you can do to make this more popular.

Archived