Fragment: An orginal RP [OOC/Not Started/Accepting/PG-16]

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I repeat, GODS! GOOOOOOOOODS! They can't be defeated by something filled with their own power! It doesn't work like that. I swear, I hope my guy meets you on the journey so he can talk some sense into you! And maybe the gods can do some explaining to. It's tough work, being a god!
Omisese has to lend his spirit to EVERY war and EVERY fight that's going on!
Zufara has to lend his spirit to anywhere teachings are going on!
Leinidus has to control all lightning and thunder all over the world!
Ariel has to do her healing thing!
Seviul has to make love bloom all across the lands!
Onslaugh has to manage and send to the appropriate after life EVERYONE THAT DIES EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Crafa has to look over all civilizations!
Solisa has to put that extra joy into music!
ARAMOND HAS TO FLY AROUND THE WORLD ALL FRIGGIN' DAY!
And Forta has to manage ALL OF NATURE!!

BEING A GOD IS TIME CONSUMING! THEY CAN'T TAKE TIME TO SEE ONE MORTAL!

What kind of divine intervention?

That's not the same thing. I'm not going to ban you just because you're being an idiot you know.
But in any case, Rama is at least 100X powerful then the 11 gods, and at least 50X more powerful then the 4 great gods, he could just do some sort of SUN POWAH thing and stop the tablets power.

Name: Aquila
Race: Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Aquila is a very gentle, yet stern mentor of the Sky Knights Society of Angels, who is currently teaching young Sky Knight Passer. His patience knows no boundaries, as taught once by his mentor Sir Apus Major, now current head of the Order. He is quite mature at things, often viewing things from an objective perspective and removing personal attachement in a situation if possible. He acts very honourable and unlike most Sky Knights who belive they are superior to the mortals, Aquila has been taught, and teaches, to show humility as they are guests in the world of the mortals. Aquila is very well conducted and rarely acts on impulse, often thinking at first.
Bio: A very well known angel, Aquila is the Angel of Patience, due to his huge amount of said trait. He was raised by his father and leader of the Sky Knights Sir Apus Major, and his mother who was known as the Angel of Healing which is why his Healing capabilities excel those of a normal Angel. He was raised into the Sky Knight Society of Angels and was taught by his father many things about the mortal realm. He showed him his view on how to conduct within said realm, showing humility and gracefulness rather than arrogance and bad manners. He also showed him to prioritize a mortal's life over his own, as he can live for quite some time with a fatal injury which within said time is likely to have been healed by a medic. He also explained that upon entering said world, an angel's immortality disappears and they too become mortal and therefore vunrable to the threats of the mortal world. He learn to use his own wings during his spare time and has become quite an expert flyer. He was granted a mysterious sword upon promotion from student to Knight in the Society and since then he was decided to raise young Knight Passer and Apus Major did him.
[spoiler=Aquila's Appearance]
[img]http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq9ds/chara/aquila.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Apus Major's Appearance]
[img]http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq9ds/chara/apus_major.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
Weaponry and Magic:
[spoiler=Zenith's Sword]
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110819C/iaza15504633921200.jpg[/img]

A sword once wielded by a legendary hero from an alternate universe. It was created from a mysterious material called Spherite. Rumour is there are more of these weapons elsewhere.
[/spoiler]
-Omniheal: Heals all teammate with a very potent spell.
-Re-Vita: A ressurection spell that works 50% of the time. Can only be done on those who weren't destined to die.
-Rapi-Fix: A spell which removes any illness or problems within a victim.
-Shine: A blinding light is emitted around the user, giving him/her a chance on executing a well preformed attack whilst temporarily blinding his/her foes.
[spoiler=Passer]
Name: Passer
Bio: Aquila's apprentice and student, he's a very young angel who's life began with a humble beginning. His parents had no idea who'd their son be blessed with as a mentor, yet as soon as Aquila walked in the door they knew. Passer remembers Aquila's first words to him. "Hey little buddy, you and I are going to be great friends." Passer since then has become a young boy (angel years are not specified therefore age cannot be assumed) where he learnt the basic knowledge he should know, which lead him into combat training. He was a young member of the Sky Knights, a group of Angels who were permitted access to the world of the mortals where they would protect mortals from the beings of darkness. His allocated mentor was indeed Aquila and so he has been training with him for a while.
Personality: He is very immature and childish, often doing irrational and ridiculous things because of it. Passer is also a very curious induvidual who likes to explore his surroundings to such an extent it becomes very tiring for most people. He can be serious, but often falls short. He will always do as he was told without protest, but he will gather his own view on Aquila's teachings.
[spoiler=Passer's Appearance]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonquest/images/d/d4/Dq9-angel-main-player-male.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapon]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonquest/images/c/ca/Dq9-main-player-male.jpg[/img]

A weapon specially crafted for angels, which is made lightweight and angile in their hands. Very potent against wicked enemies.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Why use muffins!? You're just confusing me now! The point is, he can hate the gods all he wants, but he won't ever kill them, gods don't die. Besides, wouldn't it be a depressing ending if THAT guy got the tablet?

HE STOLE ZENITH'S SWORD! THE BASTARD!

And having an actual person as a partner? ...I guess... that's... ok?

But aren't the spells a little overpowered for the start?

Maybe, unless some "idiot" had a plan if this guy was to get the Super mega happy tablet to make it interesting.

Oh and I know what you mean, but I've always found that discourging and why I was being an idiot. I have never liked people who are super mega invincible even though they put their power into something that all the other gods choose to, but I can do.

As for the muffins, well, I just like muffins.

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1313729290' post='5454300']
They are gods, they aren't meant to be destroyed! Until you brought them up, they wouldn't even have been all that [b]major until the end[/b]!
[/quote]
SPOILERS!
Joking. I'm sorry for bringing them up, but I think the gods taking more part in the story before the end is good so it doesn't make them just kinda there to be at the end.

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1313729027' post='5454279']
HE STOLE ZENITH'S SWORD! THE BASTARD!

And having an actual person as a partner? ...I guess... that's... ok?

But aren't the spells a little overpowered for the start?
[/quote]
1 - He didn't steal it. Someone else did! And then they gave him the stolen goods!
2 - Yeah, I was like that too, but then I thought partner...apprentice and voila!
3 - Don't worry, he wont be able to use them. I don't plan him to use his ressurection spell or his blinding light for some time, and the others he won't be able to use frequently either so it's not much to worry about. He could only cast, like, one spell at the moment.

Archived