Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

Elƒie

Username: Time Psyduck
Character's name: Donna
Sexuality: Demi-homo-romantic Grey-a pansexual.
Race: Fairie
Side: Good
[spoiler=Personality:]Donna is self-confident and independent. She is intelligent, as well as being physically adept, more than the average being, and she is very much aware of it. Lacking humility, she is usually arrogant - at best she is rather cool to others, at worst outright offensive. She refuses to lie, but cannot be called honest - she considers having to use untruths beneath her, but will twist her words to give others a false impression. As part of a race in close harmony with nature, she tends to prefer rural areas, but has no great fondness for plants or wild creatures, and has no issue with cities and technology - at least not in principle.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Donna was born, and saw out her childhood, in a hidden settlement on the edge of the demon kingdom. When she was very little, the settlement and it's surrounding lands were made an independent state, not under the rule of the demon king. Despite this, the settlement maintained solid links with the kingdom, and it was through these links that Donna would enter the kingdom's courts.
As part of a magical lineage, Donna was taught fey magic from a very young age, spending decades perfecting it before she ever left her birthplace. Once she had, however, she was sent to the demon kingdom as apprentice to the then ambassador in the demon king's court. Whilst there, she began to study other magics, as well as more about the world as a whole. As a result, well over a century ago, she set out to experience more of the world. Now, as Keiz dominates the kingdom and the heir to the demon king comes of age, she has returned. A oppressed demon kingdom will be bad for her own people, but if the true heir can be moulded correctly...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:]Donna is slightly over 6 feet tall, and is very slender - most humans would be envious of her figure, but it is a common trait to her species. Her body seems almost delicate, but that appearance is deceptive, since body is tougher than it looks and small muscles give no indication of her true strength. Her limbs are long, and her extremities, as well as her ears, seems to appear sharp without being pointed. Her hair, a bronze colour reminicent of autumn leaves, is fairly long, and wavy, and she has deep green eyes. She usually wears robes, usually in various shades of green, although the colours vary depending on the time of year. It is secured by a clasp with a leaf design, and in addition to simple boots (without a distinct sole), she has a small pack, which usually blends in with her clothing and goes unnoticed. Finally, she has a hooded cloak, which varies in colour depending on her surroundings.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons:]
Primary: A staff, which serves as a conduit for magical powers. A piece of purple stone, with bands of various shades and intensities, sealed within a large cut diamond, is mounted at one end.
Secondary: Donna also carries a bronze knife, mostly for general use, but can be used as a weapon if required.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
Flight (innate magic), enhanced senses.
Key spells:
[i]Starflash:[/i] Emits a light of variable intensity, which can be controlled by the caster.
[i]Fey Arrows:[/i] A number of arrows appear in mid-flight, aimed at the target. The number of arrows can be adjusted, depending on the size/number of target(s).
[i]Treewhisper[/i]: Allows the control of plants and, to a very limited degree, plant-based materials such as wood. The ease of control depends on the nature of the material.
[i]Gift of Fate:[/i] The target has increased luck. When fighting, they will land blows easier, and hit critical points more often. At other times, they may more easily avoid people, or win contests. The effects usually only last for a few minutes.
[i]Bird's Eye: [/i]Conjures magical birds, similar to a crow. A single bird can be used for spying or scouting, and the caster can seen what the bird sees. A larger group can be used to mob enemies.
[i]Howling Winds:[/i] Forms a wall of strong wind around the caster. Other people and objects can also be surrounded by the winds.
[i]Regeneration[/i]: Allows the healing of others. The energy required from the caster increases exponentially in proportion to the severity of the injury - scratches are no issue, but healing serious injuries can be fatal. Harms the Undead.
[i]Stonewash:[/i] Makes rock and stone structures fluid. Once the caster ceases to concentrate, the stone will re-solidify in 5-10 minutes. If cast incorrectly, the stone can be detonated, however this explosion is uncontrollable.
[i]Orion's Thunder:[/i] A electrical attack. A small arc forms between the caster and target, however the main blast comes from above. This can also disable electronic equipment.[/spoiler]

The spell list is liable to change at some point, as this isn't all the magic she will know, just what she uses most often.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. On my iPod so I can't do much from here. Especially accepting. I can't tell how many lines apps and stuff are. Lol

Time: FYI, no one really knows that there's an heir. Keiz kept it a secret from everyone but his most trusted assassins. And now that he has a lead on who the heir is, he's gonna have the assassins go after him. Alliaster won't know he's the heir till my first post.

Holy: So lemme get this straight.. Keiz killed Eclipse and then brought him back? Now Eclipse is loyal to him because he brought Eclipse back to life? O_o

Shooting: Thats fine. I'm just saying.. If you're just interested in using this rp rather than part take it in seriously, don't bother. Lol

Shooting: Thats fine. I'm just saying.. If you're just interested in using this rp rather than part take it in seriously, don't bother. Lol

Archived