• Last Reply

well then, that took less time than I expected, one finished app

Username: SSD
Character's name: Akarui
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human-Dragon hybrid
Side: Neutral
[spoiler=Personality]
Akarui is what would be expected of a human-dragon hybrid, he acts as human while unprovoked, but his aggressiveness is far beyond that of a normal human when he is. Though at times, his dragon half takes control, slaying all those nearby in a frenzy of destruction. Though that rarely happens unless his willpower is faltered. His human half is one to avoid conflict unless highly necessary, and is also one not to take any crap from anyone, also preferring to leave everything and everyone alone until he's reached his destination; the kingdom.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
Akarui has traveled from a far-off kingdom. His childhood is all a blur, and he intends to find out more about it. All he knows of it is his birthday, he achieved his master swordplay during it and that he served directly under the king from said far-off kingdom. He assumes that it has to do with him being half dragon, but the whole "king's heir" mess has stopped him. He has recently realized that he could use this to his advantage in finding out more to his childhood, he could fake being this king's heir and somehow link every kingdom in Thrae, knowing one of them must know of his childhood. With those thoughts in mind, he continues.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]
Akarui's eyes, instead of normal eyes, are those of a dragon, slits. That is the only noticable difference between him and other humans until his diamond-hard skin is touched. Though when his dragon half takes control, his skin changes form and becomes covered in scales and his eyes becomes normal human sky-blue eyes. He prefers to keep everyone else in idiocy by wearing a white cloak in which the white hood covers his eyes, so none may see his eyes but he may see everyone else.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons:]
Primary: A skinny longsword with a sketch of a dragon on it written in blood
Secondary: A retractable blade hidden in a piece of armor on his left forearm
Misc: A bow and quiver with 50 arrows strapped to his back
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities]
Non-magic:
1) Increased hearing: Akarui can hear up to 6x the amount normal humans can, this also being a vital weakness in stunning him
2) Increased sense of sight: Akarui can see 2x as far and 2x the detail of normal humans
3) Increased strength: Akarui has 3x the strength of the average human bodybuilder (lol) (this includes leg strength for increased height/distance in jumps)
4) Akarui's skin is hard as diamonds, although it bends/expands such as normal flesh (does not mean unbreakable)
Hybrid-Magic: (meaning magic in his dragon half)
1) Control over fire: Akarui can create fire in either of his hands or take a already blazing fire nearby, or he can shoot a powerful stream of fire from his mouth for a less-accurate more powerful attack
2) Transformation: Akarui can transform into a dragon measuring at 40ft tall at 20ft wide, the added and removed abilities are:
a) Akarui can only shoot fire from his mouth, but with 3x the strength
B) Akarui's skin becomes less hard, but still hard to break
c) Akarui is given the ability to fly
d) Akarui's speed, strength, eyesight and hearing are further increased
e) Akarui's bulk disallows him to see enemies who have gotten underneath his stomach/belly
f) Akarui's weak point is the less-armored by scales part of his body, the stomach/belly
3) Creation: Drawing blood from a wound, Akarui can create a baby dragon, but this would require Akarui to drain all his blood from his veins, resulting in his death soon after the new dragon is born. The only way to save him is to refill his veins with blood, if it is not Dragon blood, he will become a normal human. But if he wishes, he may become this new dragon, a form of rebirth, it seems.
[/spoiler]

I'm a bit worried about the abilities being OP'd, I haven't RP'd in a while :/ so I tried to even out weaknesses and strengths

Holy: Alright.. I'll drop ya from the reserve.

SSD: You're missing something in your app... Look at the rules again. Also, think you could stretch out the personality some more? I'd like it at least over half a line to consider it a full 4 lines.. If not, that's fine.

Ah well.. I don't see anything about him being easily corruptible. Also... No one knows that there's an heir to the Demon Kingdom. Keiz kept it a secret from the kingdom. The only ones that know are him and his assassins. This information won't become public till Alliaster goes to the castle to claim the throne.

I guess.. And then when Akarui arrives to the castle, Keiz just finished killing the NPC assassin and offers Akarui a deal that if he kills off the people claiming to be the heir, he'll use his resources to find out about his childhood? I think that's a pretty good idea. :3

Well... Neutrality kinda went cause your going against Alliaster for the throne, claiming as a false heir just to figure out about your past... Also... This RP needs more bad guys atm. xD Cause so far, there's only Keiz. And if I remember correctly.. I think N's second app is gonna be an assassin..

Archived