Its a contest. Come join. (JUDGING IN PROGRESS)

Alice Moonflowyr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for my lateness.

Here it is:

2j5f8eh.jpg

2 Level 4 Monster

One per turn, during your Main Phase; you can detach 1 Xyz Material for this card to gain ATK equal to half the ATK of the detached Xyz Material until the End Phase. If this card has no more Xyz Materials; it is treated as a Normal Monster. If this card is destroyed by battle while it has Xyz Materials; Special Summon 1 monster whose ATK is lower then this monster's attack.

I was pretty lazy on this card.

I'm in.

[spoiler=Ancient Gear Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon]

114544.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and 1 monster with "Ancient Gear" in its name from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is summoned successfully, remove from play up to 3 cards from your hand. Destroy cards on the Field up to the number of cards removed from play by this effect. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, add 1 Level 5 or lower "Ancient Gear" monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.

I didn't bother using the new OCG.

Meh, why not?

258150v.jpg

Lore: If only your opponent controls monsters: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 Level 5 or lower Zombie Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. Its effects are negated, and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Will attempt to donate you points for pot, no idea if it will work.

Indeed, it seems I am unable, so you may need to change your prize.

If I can still join I'll try:

[spoiler=Lucky Septem Sanction]465695.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be activated at the start of your Main Phase 1. Both players draw till they have 7 cards in hand. Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase or use an effect that will inflict damage to a player until your next Standby Phase. Only 1 "Lucky Septem Sanction" may be activated during a player's turn.

sorry it has been timing out every time i tried to go here, anyway i will have card posted (Done)

299261.jpg

Lore: When this card is Flip Summoned or Special Summoned and if you control another Spellcaster type monster; then select it. That card cannot be destroyed until this card is removed from the field

I'll Join.

Here's my entry~

sadklvnaskldfbnvcsdbncvsdklfnjvdf.jpg

Effect~

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

When this card is Normal or Special summoned you can sacrifice 1000 life points to select one of your opponents monsters and destroy it. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from his Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Banish one monster on your side of the Field, if you do that this card gains 1000 ATK, you can only do this one per turn, during your End Phase this card's ATK and DEF will return to normal. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Guest No. 34 Terror-Byte

My Ratings:

greenfrog100 - 6/10 - Nothing original about the card, pretty generic and weak compared to other Normal monsters there are out there in the TCG.

UnknownDWKnight - 5/10 - First off the cards name is DARKNESS Dragon and its attribute is Wind, WTF? Level 3 with 2400 ATK is never a good thing. And the effect is overpowered, big time. Able to empty your opponent field with a level three, not very smart.

Tymur Shayk - 9/10 - The only problem i see is that it is Light, which is easily searched in TCG and equip spells are faster than you think. I love the balance within the card, but you also have to think about what is already out there.

KurogamiXXI - 8/10 - I feel that this card has a little too much field control. removing the last effect, and leaving it too something like monster reborn would help balance this card better.

toonbob20 - 4/10- - This is WAY to powerful. Too much field control is involved in this, and it destroys opponents cards much to easily!

~Star~ - 9/10 - I really like it, especially it becoming a normal monster, because normal monsters are easy to swarm and its high attack makes it even better. I also like how it brings back the materials, what i didnt like, DARK is so overused, something more original? 2 Level 4 Monsters: also used ALOT, and is really easy to accomplish for a first turn Xyz summon.

#Sasuke Uchiha# - 9/10 - Its a good card, i dont see very much wrong with it except that its stats are a little weak. I like the effect and think its mainly balanced.

Bahamut ZERO - 10/10 - I honestly see nothing wrong with this card, its perfectly balanced in my opinion.

Nine Breaker - 7/10 - I like the concept but the card is pretty unbalanced. Im not sure if i like it or not. The image only makes it worse.

LiquidDJ11 - 7/10 - The card is good, there isnt much support for Spellcasters out there so this would be a nice help. I could see running this with fortune ladies and cards tht change to face down def, protect all of them would be nice. Good card.

nzn123 - 6/10 - Even though the concept is nice, the card does not flow, its drawbacks do not match up with what you gain, but im not sure if it is underpowerd or overpowered, im leaning to the overpowered side.

After the other judges post their results the winner will be chosen

Guest No. 34 Terror-Byte

The card cannot be destroyed, does it state what happens when it is attacked, do you recieve battle damage? and protecting a monster should require more than a level three monster that can be resummoned and flipped back and forth easily, it can protect your whole field if used correctly.

Archived