Secret War of the Three [Not Started/Accepting/OOC/PG-16]

(OOC: I didn't realise I didn't have to be a Human/ Dragon/Phoenix/Griffin! Muhaha...)
Username: TheFirstMohican
RP Name: Luka Nejamare
Race: Basilisk Hybrid. (Note, eyes do not automatically turn to stone. See below)
Faction: Phoenixes
Appearance: Luka is very tall, and is very slender, but majority of him is made of muscle, not bone. His tounge is forked, darting in and out at times, tasting the air. He has two long fangs, wich he retract, or leave out, showing his slight over bite. These fangs contain his poisons. His eyes are slits, and his nose is pressed against his face, appearing much like Voldermort. His skin is mostly all skales, protecting him from the basic arrow, though he has some patches of skin, creating different weak spots. He wears the royal seal on mostly all of his clothes, showing his support for the great king.
Bio: CRRACK! Out pops a small, snake like creature. He looks around for his mom, but all he sees are flames, burning down his home. He sees his dead mother, and his father fighting valiantly against flames. He turns, and looks at Luka, and grabs him, buts him in a small basket, and sends him down the river, with a small note attached to it reading: "This boy's parent's were killed by the forces of the Phoenix army. Please, tell him, so he may avenge or death. He floats downriver, and eventually circles into a moat, and is grabbed. As the boy looks around, he see pretty symbols, and he smiles, and laughs. He is brought to an advisor, and he tells the gaurd to raise the boy, and hide the note. One day, at age 11, Luka comes across the note, and smiles mischeviouslly. He pretends he never sees the note, and devises a plan. He would work his way up the chain of command, all the way to second in comand, and kill the King, and avenge his father and mother's death. He has finally reached his goal, and is ready to carry out the rest of his plan.
Personality: Luka is a backstabber, and is not one to be trusted. Of course, if you don't, you may get arrested or hung for Treason. He pretends to be kind and caring to the king, and he is good at it too. If anyone even begins to think that he is going to kill the king, he or she is immediatlly hung. He hates all of the King's servants, though they might become valuable assets, because others seem to, too. If he becomes King, than Luka will be very nice, but of course, strict. Or so he tells himself. His bloodlust has changed him, though he doesn't seem to notice.

[spoiler=Skills/Abilities]
Hybrid additions: Has terrible hearing, but has a hearing aid, but has amazing sense of taste and smell. Also, a look into his eyes normally wil stun you for three seconds
Spells:
Aguamagnas-Spoken Spell- Concentration level 2
(Agumangas!)
Creates a large blast of water, then he stops the water in midair, suspending it, and creating a very odd view.

Freezans- Spoken Spell- Concentration level 2
(Now, trap my enemies in an icy abyss!)
Freezes all water in a 20 foot radius around him

Blood-Spells:
Gaze of Stone-Spoken spell- Level 4 concentration. (On a scale of 1 to 5)
(In a place behind my gaze, there is an eternal prison. Now, enter this prison, and forever begone!)
Turns target to stone. Must be looking into users eyes.

Serpentoroing-Silent Spell-Level one Concentration
Turns user into a semi-Viper Semi-Constrictor snake

Hybrid-Spells:
N/A
Hybrid Abilities:
Poison Spit--Spits a glob of poison that burns the eyes, and temporarily blinds. If consumed by a non-basilisk, it kills on contact with tongue. If a Basilisk eats it, it becomes a reguvanitor, making it feel better

Camo- If User sits still long enough, he turns invisibile

Scale Armor- Covers user in a sheath of scales, making him almost invinsible, though he cannot move.
[/spoiler]
Weapons: Two light swords, covered with his poison, and a long bladed whip, covered with his poison
Extra: (optional)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Loki]
Username: Trimage
RP Name: Loki
Race: Human-Raiju Hybrid
Faction: neutral
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/aster-ref.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Bio: When Loki was an infant a strange beast descended from the sky, it appeared to be some kind of giant cat with much of its body made out of lighting. It was heavily injured and dying so the elders of the village decided to use its blood to turn their children into hybrids with the hope that they would help the village to prosper, unfortunately only Loki survived his hair turning blond and his body seemed different from others. Eventually he left his home to see the worlds and try to find his place in it, along the way he got an electric guitar which only he can play do to the fact electricity hasn't been discovered yet.
Personality: Loki is normally very mellow though he will get angry if someone pics a fight with him or causes unneeded conflict or destruction, he is also very fond of pretty girls.
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities]
Hybrid additions:
Ability to pass electricity in into weapons to harm enemies
Can shift parts of his body into electricity making physical attack useless
Night vision
Spells:
-Thunder Arrow - The caster creates a number of lighting magic missiles and fires them at the target.
-Lighting Cage - The caster entraps the enemy in a cage of electrical energy.
-Zeus Thunderbolt - The caster creates a mass of electrical energy that is condensed into a spear shaped form and then hurled at enemies, this spell is good at breaking down and bypassing defenses.
-Electric Tornado - The caster creates a mass of electrical energy that is continuously assaulting the enemy from above in a swirl of electrical energy, this spell is good at stalling an enemy or wearing down their attacks.
-Millennium Thunder Strike - The caster creates a mass of electrical energy that is shot into the atmosphere which then causes lighting strikes to fall in the vicinity of the enemy, this spell is good against many weak enemies.
[/spoiler]
Weapons: An electric Guitar with a built in amp that can transform into a bastard sword, scythe, or shield.
Extra: He can play any song he's heard on his guitar and no one knows how he got it.[/spoiler]

Username: Hunderas
RP Name: JuJaki
Race: Phoenix-Human Hybrid
Faction: He just doesnt want the Griffins to win but ultimatly with the Phoenix

[spoiler='Appearance']He looks like a normal human with the exception of his eyes. He's 5'7 120 lbs. Black Hair, red eyes, tanned skin, medium build. Walks around in a Black long sleeve shirt with a picture of a Jolly Roger. Blue Jeans that just barely fit so there not saggy but there not tight either. He wears black converse and a black glove on his right hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Bio'] JuJaki was born just like every other Hybrid he grew up in a rich family, his father was the second in command until a Griffin unit killed him. His mother was a slave girl to his father so she was sold off after he died and they never spoke in the first place. After the Estate was sold he was put into a royal academy to train him for the war. After 3 months there he learned that he could pull off some tricks with his fire magic and escaped his "prison" from there on he honed his fire magic and became a street thug killing all Griffin's he seen until he got into a bind with a Griffin gang. Beat half to death the gang said that if he doesn't fight back he would die so JuJaki unleashed his Internety Black Fire on them freezing them all, with a smug look on his face as if he found a new goal he walked out of town leaving the frost ravaging in his wake.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality'] Even though he acts like a fool always playing tricks on one another this hybrid doesn't mess around when the battle gets serious. His dislikes for Griffins go one in hand with his fighting style of whatever gets the job done fastest is the best way to get it done.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Skill/Abilities']
[spoiler='Hybrid Addtions']3x Eyesight of normal humans
2x Physical strength of normal humans
5x Increased speed of a track star
Increased body temperature[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Spells']
Red Nova Fire-Ball: JuJaki conjours up a fire-ball the size of a baseball. If used 4 times in a row he faints until the next morning, if he tries pushing himself any further he risks death. Sentence:[u][i] Strike the wild, keep the calm down Run through your opponent don't stop till the world burns[/i] [/u][i][u]Red Nova Fire-Ball[/u][/i].

FlareCracker: JuJaki throws 10 marble sized balls of fire that when it explodes it sends out a blinding flash of light. The sentence to make it explode:[i][u] Blind all that apose my wrath, let my escape sing through the sky.[/u][/i]

Heat Illusion: When the ground is on fire is say the Sentance to cause his opposer to see 10 of a single object. These are just illusions they don't cause damage and they can't be defeated, the weapon just goes straight through them. Must keep full concentration on the spell if hit then the spell losses its effect. If cast twice in a day then he runs the risk of death. If cast three times in a day he dies. Sentence to start:[i][u] You see what I want you to see, and what I want you to see is multiple of[/u] ____.[/i] ( the ___ is where you would input what you wanted to see multiple of. [so for example for multiple JuJaki instead of ____ you would put JuJaki] simple right)

Internety Black Fire: Black Fire pours out from JuJaki's mouth he is able to mold it as he see's fit as long as he can hold it in his hand, it has the opposite effect of normal fire, instead of giving off heat and light Black Fire freezes things and makes it pitch black. This is a double edge sword if JuJaki were to get caught in it he to would start to freeze, The molded weapon can only be the size of a pencil after one minute the fire burns outs and everything slowly returns to normal. Sentence: [i][u]For the fire there is an opposite, now watch as all things freeze in it, INTERNETY BLACK FIRE.[/u][/i]

Incenerate: JuJaki summons forth a Bird of Fire that Burns anything it touches. When he wants to JuJaki can take control of the Bird for maximum damage. While the spell is out he must put full concentration on it, if out for more than 1 minute he starts losing his sight, then he faints. If he faints then the spell burns itself out. Sentence:[i][u] Rise forth my Bird of Fire Incenerate all that you touch.[/u][/i] If he wants to take the bird over once its summoned he points at a location and says:[i][u] My Bird of Fire Lend me your ear and strike right there.[/u][/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Hybrid Spell']Take Flight: JuJaki grows wings from his back and is able to fly around. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Weapons']Blades are attached to both of his wrist that he pulls out in close-combat.
a Scythe thats just as big as him that has the ability to catch the ground on fire
Whatever he forms with Internety Black Fire
[/spoiler]

Extra: When he gets bored JuJaki will start a fight and cast Heat Illusion then just sit back and watch as the Opponent struggles to find the real one.

I would like to reserve [color=#800080][size=5]human race and neutral faction[/size].[/color]

Name: Bane Carriage (human)

Appearance: 5’6”, red hair that extends 4 inches past scalp, covers eyes partially. Brown eyes and tan skin. He wears a vest made of strong leather with various gold, silver, and bronze medals and pins on it over a dark purple shirt. The medals were obtained from fallen enemies who wore them after winning tournaments. He has two six-inch obsidian blades. His pants are made of magical silver that can fit him perfectly and deflect some attacks

Personality: Bane travels alone and rarely is seen without his famed obsidian blades and “Trophy Chest”. He is most known for attacking at night, but suspicious acts have happened around him during the day. He doesn’t like working with others, but in extreme cases, he will. A little stubborn, but smart, Bane knows what he’s doing and is surprisingly intelligent.
Bio: For as long as he can remember, Bane has been training with his father. On his tenth birthday, Bane was given his blades by his father. This is when he knew what he wanted to do; he wanted to be like his parents, a bounty hunter. Bane trained twice as hard in twice as many areas of combat. No matter what he trained in, archery, broadsword, long sword, nothing matched the thrill of his two short blades. While he did become decent in these fields (and many others), naturally his obsidian blades were what was to be feared. When he was 12, his parents were taken away do to suspicion of treason during one of their jobs. The last thing his father said to him was what he said at the end of every one of his training sessions with his father. “Son, remember, the weapon is the hunter’s life. Lose it, and your dead.” Bane was been living alone for 4 years and moves from town to town, sometimes making his own shelter in interesting areas.

Weapons: Two six-inch blades made of ultra-rare obsidian and a small mine he places in front of his secret shelters.
Abilities: Bane tells no one this, not even his most trusted allies. The obsidian in his short blades allows him to call upon the dead. Not just animals or people, but plants, skeletons, fossils. Anything that was once vitally used by the living, or was living. But there’s a cost. The longer the reanimated things are being used, the more drained Bane becomes. If surfaced too long, Bane can pass out or die.

Archived