• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Konoe A. Mercury

Actually, according to the Trivia Section, "Eisbahn" is German for Skating Rink, which makes some sense.

So Im partially right.

Yeah, nice pun.

Its interasting tech with good art, my only problem is how exactly does this fit in with Gagagigo's story?

There is an old Trap Card where Marauding Captain is ambushing the camp of the Goblin Attack Force. Through other artworks, it is well known that Marauding Captain and Gagagigo were friends fighting in the same side in the war against the forces of Darkness.

I'm assuming that Gagagigo also was able to hold his own against an entire troop of Goblins. At least with that trap set-up. After all, he IS a WATER monster and Goblins aren't. =D

What I don't know is what the background is.

Non-Trivia OT:

Its not a bad card at all.

Play it in Ice Barriers and just set your Starlight Road.

The things I'm loving about the card:

Its not a once per turn effect and its not limited to your opponent's monsters. It gives place to some thinking about what combos could it make. Spiders, Clowns and Ice Barriers are what comes to mind first.

Guest Konoe A. Mercury

Except this work WITH Gagagigo.

Bingo!

That's the reference.

Now that Gagagigo can freely stay in ATK mode, he's with that trollface laughing at Goblin Attack Force

No-one mentions that it's similar to Stumbling, as in they both have Gagagigo in the art and both change to Defnese.

Difference being that the controller of this card can decide to trigger the effect, requires the controller having a WATER monster on the field as well, and that other WATER monsters are immune to it

... hey! I just pointed out this card's weakness!

... so yeah, Side Deck this in case you face a WATER-based Deck

Archived