[color=#008000]1x Book of Moon[/color]
[color=#008000]1x Mystical Space Typhoon[/color]
[color=#008000]2x Prohibition[/color]
[color=#0000ff]2x Call of the Haunted[/color]
[color=#0000ff]2x Skill Drain[/color]
[color=#0000ff]1x Starlight Road[/color]

----
So. Much. Fun.
Really tight space, if you suggest something to add, suggest something to take out aswell.
Find me Extra Deck room for Quasar + Shooting Star and I'll +rep you.

I know that Sea Dragon Leviair is a good rank 3 XYZ, but how many times will you be banishing your cards, besides BLS obviously, that you'll find actual use of its abilities?

If you want room for quasar and shooting star, it'd be that and Ancient Fairy (cause with 3 MST and Heavy storm, what real need do you have for it?) AFD isn't a staple, it's far outclassed by BRD in almost every way, shape, and form.

Finally, I'm not exactly sure how you'd bring two Blue eyes to the field for Thunder End, tributing would take too long and be almost impossible. You have many ways to bring out 2 monsters for tributes no doubt, just with an inability to tribute them the same turn. Honestly, idt Thunder End should be used outside of a deck running REDMD, it just takes too long and too many resources to actually get him out.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1313989136' post='5461639']
I know that Sea Dragon Leviair is a good rank 3 XYZ, but how many times will you be banishing your cards, besides BLS obviously, that you'll find actual use of its abilities?

If you want room for quasar and shooting star, it'd be that and Ancient Fairy (cause with 3 MST and Heavy storm, what real need do you have for it?) AFD isn't a staple, it's far outclassed by BRD in almost every way, shape, and form.

Finally, I'm not exactly sure how you'd bring two Blue eyes to the field for Thunder End, tributing would take too long and be almost impossible. You have many ways to bring out 2 monsters for tributes no doubt, just with an inability to tribute them the same turn. Honestly, idt Thunder End should be used outside of a deck running REDMD, it just takes too long and too many resources to actually get him out.
[/quote]
Gold
Sarcophagus + Leviair = instant Lonefire/Tengu/Monk etc.
AFD would be a good choice
The problem is I used to main Kaibaman and Call of the Haunted which helped tremendously. Now only Monster Reborn can bring it back, I'm thinking of ditching the monks for a Kaibaman and Starlight Road.

[quote name='Vough' timestamp='1313991963' post='5461699']
The problem is I used to main [b]Kaibaman[/b] and [b]Call of the Haunted[/b] which helped tremendously. Now only Monster Reborn can bring it back, I'm thinking of ditching the monks for a Kaibaman and Starlight Road.
[/quote]
I knew something was missing.

[quote name='sbdnate' timestamp='1314001056' post='5461835']
I am just going to guess that a Hopeless build would work better... Cause All I see are the remnants of a plant deck with three Blue Eyes thrown in...
[/quote]

No
Blue-Eyes = Draw Engine + Consistency

@Dragon
No, it's bad

---
And yeah. negg'd monks because I never had a dead spell and there were too few targets,

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1313994172' post='5461759']
Future Fusion engine?
And perhaps Poke Dras?
[/quote]
Personally, if I were running a deck centered on Blue-Eyes and Thunder End (which by your title for this thread, I would assume you are) I would take Okami's advice. Future Fusion can dump the White Stone of Legends and Get the Blue-Eyes to your hand or send those Blue-Eyes to the Grave. That gives you a bunch of options. Poki Draco isn't the best choice, but if you were running REDMD and that engine (along with FF, which is awesome) it would be a great card that doesn't lose hand advantage.

[quote name='sbdnate' timestamp='1314001056' post='5461835']
All I see are the remnants of a plant deck with three Blue Eyes thrown in...
[/quote]
Speaking of adding REDMD. Um, Hopeless isn't the best choice, and is much less consistent than other options. I would just run a deck based around bringing out Blue-Eyes. I had thought about it for a while and had been considering using a deck that uses Rescue Rabbit, Paladin of White Dragon, Luster Dragon and Advanced Ritual Art. It's basically a revised Disaster deck meant to get Blue-Eyes out. (Secret Awesome card: Silent Doom)

If you're goal is really a synchro deck, then I wouldn't suggest a build around Blue-Eyes, even as just a draw engine.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1314138498' post='5464314']
Personally, if I were running a deck centered on Blue-Eyes and Thunder End (which by your title for this thread, I would assume you are) I would take Okami's advice. Future Fusion can dump the White Stone of Legends and Get the Blue-Eyes to your hand or send those Blue-Eyes to the Grave. That gives you a bunch of options. Poki Draco isn't the best choice, but if you were running REDMD and that engine (along with FF, which is awesome) it would be a great card that doesn't lose hand advantage.

Speaking of adding REDMD. Um, Hopeless isn't the best choice, and is much less consistent than other options. I would just run a deck based around bringing out Blue-Eyes. I had thought about it for a while and had been considering using a deck that uses Rescue Rabbit, Paladin of White Dragon, Luster Dragon and Advanced Ritual Art. It's basically a revised Disaster deck meant to get Blue-Eyes out. (Secret Awesome card: Silent Doom)

If you're goal is really a synchro deck, then I wouldn't suggest a build around Blue-Eyes, even as just a draw engine.
[/quote]

This is one of the most consistent Blue-Eyes builds you will ever get.
Paladin is very bad, though. Disaster would be more consistent than Blue-Eyes Rabbit
Future Fusion
I have 7 targets
Why? I'd have to send at least 1 Blue-Eyes as a target, plus it gets rid of all my consonance targets.

First game. Opening hand was:
2 Warning, Kaibaman, Duality, White Stone, drew Gold Sarco
Duality -> Heavy, Torrential, [b]Judgment[/b]
Next turn, I drew Tour Guide
declare'd GG

Archived