Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

Noah relaxed on top of the bed as Keiz went on with his 'business' with Vun, still lying completely naked now that she was confident with her sexual composure. However, her 'little surprise' hadn't grown any further, and she had instead started to get a slight dehydration. It had been a while since she fed, but Noah felt it wasn't an emergency, and wasn't prepare to allow Keiz to think she bailed out on him just to drink a little blood from somewhere. He did promise a blood feast, after all.

Instead, she sunk her canine fangs into one of her own breasts, and started to suck blood from that. Noah gained great pleasure from doing that, and couldn't stop herself. She didn't pause to see that she got an erection out of it, although she wouldn't be surprised if she did. This whole thing was starting to get too exciting too fast.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah had arrived in the city at about the same time as the rest of the group- she hadn't went to see her sister. Her fast travel skills were certainly improving, or at least that is what she thought herself. She kept back from the group, careful as to not show herself to them. This was her home city. If she got caught with the group by one of the guards, then something could really go wrong. She sighed. [color=#800080]"You know, maybe I should pay Keiz a visit."[/color] Luna thought. She started having second thoughts about everything- was she really able to go up against her king, who single handedly raised her? She feigned happiness for a moment as a guard waved to her.

Against her better judgment, she went up to the castle, ready to explain herself to Keiz- or maybe even turn him against Vun in entirety.

[spoiler=Battle Sequence: Akarui VS Keiz]
[color=#ff0000]"Fool? HA! I'm a mother-flippin' (reps if ya know what that's from) demon! FIRE FUELS ME!"[/color] As Keiz passed through the fire, his sickles lit on fire. As Akarui was mid-way with unsheathing his sword, Keiz swung his left sickle downwards to Akaruia's body.

Akarui smiled as the flames suddenly dissipated as Keiz was inches away from the small blade. Akarui finished unsheathing his blade in time to parry Keiz's sickle. "Keiz, respect your elders." Akarui stated mockingly with a grin.

[color=#ff0000]"If I did that, I wouldn't have the throne!"[/color] With that, Keiz swung his free sickle towards Akarui's lower torso area, [color=#ff0000]"Lets see how thick that hid of yours REALLY is!"[/color] Not knowing how tough it really was, Keiz put as much into his swing as he could as his other sickle was still pressing against Akarui's sword.

"You're gonna need a harder blade than that to cut me." Akarui stated as the sickle cut through his cloak, but made a sharp metal-on-metal sound as the blade hit Akarui's skin "My turn now." akarui stated as he jumped backward from Keiz and jumped into the air high above Keiz, he grabbed his sword with both hands as he brought it down mid-air.

[color=#ff0000]"Hahaha... Hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"[/color] Keiz couldn't help but laugh as he stepped back just enough to avoid Akarui's sword. [color=#ff0000]"And you, my opponent, will have to move faster!"[/color] As he said that, he swung his right foot to Akarui, aiming to kick him into the nearest wall if the kick connected.

"Don't underestimate me, Keiz." Akarui stated as he took a step away just enough to dodge Keiz's kick by no less than a centimeter. "I may be holding back, as far as you know." Akarui stated as he swung his longsword once more.

[color=#ff0000]"The same applies to you!"[/color] Keiz was enjoying the fight. It was nice to have a challenge for once. He brought up his sickles to catch the longsword. [color=#ff0000]"So tell me.. What do you have to gain for fighting with me? Are you that eager to pass on?"[/color] he asked with a mischievous smile.

A slight chuckle escaped from Akarui "Even if I do die, you do know that death isn't always what it seems, do you?" Akarui asked as he removed his blade from Keiz's sickles and spun around to slash at Keiz's right side. "After all, we both have nothing to gain and everything to lose in this fight, or so it seems."

[color=#ff0000]"Nothing to gain? NOTHING TO GAIN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What I have to gain is one less person following Alliaster! And a powerful follower at that.."[/color] Keiz stepped back, avoiding the blade once more. [color=#ff0000]"Seriously.. You must be faster if you want to get me.. After all, this is only a skim of what I can do for speed."[/color] He chuckled as he almost instantly appeared behind Akarui, [color=#ff0000]"See what I mean?"[/color] he whispered into his ear.

"I tend to hold back my speed, for the speed of a dragon is mighty, although less so when the dragon is also half human, but mighty enough as is." Akarui stated as he matched Keiz's speed and had his hidden blade at Keiz's throat. "And yet, we seem evenly matched. And killing me won't change a thing, so nothing to gain. Even if I kill you, I am not part of this kingdom, so I gain nothing."[/spoiler]
----A day has passed and the fight still continues. Currently, both men have many cuts and bruises. Akarui has distinguishing cuts on his left leg and right arm. Keiz has long cuts on his arms with a few on his legs and a stab wound through his left shoulder.----

[color=#008080]"H-Hey! Darius, wait!"[/color] Alliaster, without thinking twice, followed Darius to the castle. As he got to the top of the stairs, he could see Sarah. [color=#008080]"S-Sarah!? How'd you get here so fast! Holy crap.. I wanted to wait before I entered.. But since I'm hear and the words spreading.. I might as well.. Shall we?"[/color] He said to Sarah and the group as he entered the castle. As he entered, he gasped. The throne room was thrashed. The throne was demolished, there was an indent in the floor, sporadic fires and... A hole in the ceiling? In the middle, he saw Akarui and Keiz in the midst of battle. [color=#008080]"W-What? It looks like Akarui has the upper-hand!"[/color]

Noah stopped immediately just as she was about to relieve herself, thinking she heard a creak from the main entrance door. She then quickly patched up her own puncture mark, before hiding that boner she had snugly in her womb, although in hindsight, that probably wasn't the best idea. Rushing to get dressed again, she quickly run up to the front door, only to realise that the throne room had been demolished, and Alliaster and the guys had arrived.

[color=#4b0082]"So uh... what are you guys doing here?"[/color] she asked.

Donna, having spent some time catching up on news and with word of Alliaster already spreading around in secret, ready to form a net around the kingdom, eventually left the home of her friend, making her way towards the castle. It had been a long time, and she wanted to have a word with Keiz about he'd been up to after the death of his predecessor. After all, most stories have more than one side to them, and it wouldn't be fair to support one side without giving the other a chance to justify itself.

The palace guards didn't even bother to stop her - either Keiz didn't believe in real security, or they just couldn't be bothered, and once she entered the throne room, she could see why. Alliaster and his merry folk had come straight here, but more significantly the half-dragon and Keiz were in the middle of a fight which seemed to have already wrecked the place. She sighed, shaking her head at how impulsive and violent people could be.

Vun continued to watch the battle from the top of the room he smirked as he saw everyone arrive. He opened a dark gate and walked into it appearing about 5 metres inf ront of Alliaster and the others.

[color=#000080]"I think it would be best if no one interfered."[/color] Vun stated with a wide smirk as he then turned and continued to watch the ongoing battle. Vun had no real interest for anything other then his survival, he had confidence in his strength but was more of a strategist then anything.

[color=#000080]"So Alliaster what do you hope to acheive from here?"[/color] Vun mocked with his back to Alliaster. [color=#000080]"Revenge for your dead mother? Don't waste your strength. She was a whore, she didn't deserve to live, or even exist. Don't you agree?[/color]

Akarui looked over at Alliaster, he looked at Vun with a smile as he jumped away from Keiz "Vun, you know nothing of anyone, now do you? You truly do not know of my past, that is unless you heard me tell Keiz." Akarui stated as he opened his jaw wider than anyone should be able too and a mere second later a torrent of flames shot out towards Vun with unimaginable speed, it seemed as if the flames had the emotion of rage within them. Akarui allowed the torrent to continue for a long while before closing his mouth once more.

Vun shook his head still maintaining his light smirk.[color=#000080] "It's true I know nothing of your past, nor do I wish to dwell into your psychy, you are of no interest to me anymo-"[/color] suddenly a rapid huge flame headed for Vun. Vun had no time to react however, Mafisto appeared in front of him twirling his blade and creating a wind to die out the flames, however the heat was intense and could be felt by both Mafisto and Vun.

[color=#000080]"Don't worry Akarui, you'll be dead shortly." [/color]Vun continued to hold his gold kane, and awaited the actions of the others.

(OOC: The following attack on Akarui has been planned and ok'd by SSD. So I don't want anyone saying this is power playing or god-modding.)

As Akarui got distracted with Alliaster and then Vun, Keiz smiled wickedly. He quickly got behind Akarui as he finished with his flame attack towards Vun. [color=#ff0000]"Fool!"[/color] as he yelled that, he swung his left sickle forward. Using a cut from earlier, his sickle ripped through the side flesh of Akarui. The cut was deep and fatal. Keiz let out a maniacal laugh. [color=#ff0000]"GAME, SET AND MATCH! AHAHAHAHAHA! I've enjoyed the challenge, Akarui, but I've come out on top, LIKE ALWAYS! AHAHAHAHA!"[/color]

[color=#008080]"Akarui!"[/color] Alliaster ran towards Akarui as he clapped his hands together. When he got to Akarui, he slammed his hands down on the ground. Many spikes rose from the ground heading towards Vun and Keiz, hoping to keep them at bay. [color=#008080]"Akarui.. You shouldn't have faced him alone!"[/color] He looked desperately at Akarui's wound, trying to figure out how he could use alchemy to heal him.

Keiz easily jumped away from the spikes. As he landed, he looked to the group and spotted Luna. He glared at her as he was in front of her in a blink of an eye. [color=#ff0000]"Luna.. My child.. Why have you betrayed me? I've given all that you could ever ask for.. A roof over your head, an education, training with your magic and care that even the Old King would be jealous of..."[/color] Keiz was furious as he looked into Luna's eyes, but was rather spent from the fight. After all, he was bleeding fairly well from the stab wound he had from his shoulder.

Sinn practiced long and hard, working at his new spells. He mastered [b]Shadowport, Silent Blade, [/b]and even discovered a new one.
OOC[spoiler=This Is The Spell]
I wanted him to have more magic, since everyone else does.
[b]Pact Magic[/b]
This spell allows him to duplicate any spell used on him in the last 5 hours. Needs to wait 2 hours before using it again.
[/spoiler]
As he practiced magic, Quarr made helpful comments in the background. [color=#FF0000]"Shadowport is more than teleportation. It is the Assassins weapon. Its also evasion. If your opponent is stupid enough to back you into a shadow, you dissapear. If you know his location, you spring up next to him." "Belive that the blade makes no sound, and it will be silent." [/color][color=#000000]and that sort of thing. Sinn decided not to tell him about his new one. Quarr, he found out, wished to be his follower. An Assassin is allowed to have a demonic follower, to help with combat and to act as middleman for jobs. He accepted. That resulted in his needing to sync his fighting style with Quarrs, which wasnt too hard. [/color]
[color=#000000] Sinn made his way to Keizs room, to see what his assignment was for today.[/color]

Luna looked into Keiz's fierce eyes; feeling of pure malice seemed to emanate from him. Her head started to hang- he did take care of her... in fact, he was the only person to ever show any sort of affection towards her. She looked up and examined his wound from where she was standing. It was bleeding profusely, but she knew he could take easily take blows like that.

"I... I know you took care of me. Hell, you are more family to me than my actual family is. But..." She began to tear up. "...that doesn't change any of the facts about what you have done! You forcefully took the throne from the old king and had me..." She couldn't finish that last sentence. She was on the verge of hysterics. After a few seconds of calming down, she gained the courage to move on with her sentence. "You had me commit a terrible crime. You don't deserve to be sitting on top of the world, Keiz! You've had your time as king!" She had amplified her voice to a point where the very floor they were standing on was shaking. Orbs started dancing around her hands erratically, as if in anticipation. She glanced over at Alliaster, now over the near-lifeless body of Akarui. Such innocence... She looked back at Keiz.

"I had no choice as a child to serve under you, and my entire life was based around lies. It's high time I start deciding things for myself." Finishing this statement off, she raised her hand towards Keiz, the little blue orbs of energy dancing madly around each of her fingers. "Blue Art - Death." She murmured. The orbs shot out towards Keiz, growing in size as they made their rapid approach.

*Blue Art is the art of Destruction. Blue Art - Death makes a small amount of particles that rip objects (including people) completely apart by dismemberment.

Keiz frowned a little as he easily dodged Luna's attack with the same speed he used to get in front of her. He appeared behind Luna and placed his right hand on her shoulder. [color=#ff0000]"Luna, Luna, Luna... You're so conscience.. But how long will you last, traveling with the person who's world got turned upside down all because of you..."[/color] he whispered into her ear as he watched the slow death of Akarui with a grin. He patted her shoulder before walking over to the pile of wood that used to be the throne. He sat on top of it, nonchalantly, and looked to everyone in the room. [color=#ff0000]"Now lets be civil.. There's currently no reason to fight right now, for I have not attacked you and I've forgiven Luna for attacking me."[/color] He flicked his sickles, getting the blood off of them before putting them into their holders. Keiz was in a weird mood. He was furious about Luna;s betrayal but was rather happy. Probably because of the amazing fight he just had. He hasn't had a fight like that since his childhood.

After he had left her side to sit on the broken throne, Luna collapsed on her knees. He was right. She couldn't- no, she wouldn't be able to travel with Alliaster now. He would most certainly hate her now, knowing that she was an associate of Keiz- and, on top of that, the murderer of his mother.

[color=#800080]"She seemed so... fragile..."[/color] She blurted out, talking to herself more than anybody. [color=#800080]"Yet so full of life. All it took was a few quick slashes... and she was gone."[/color] She had more or less gone into a sort of 'trance' now. She turned her head towards Allistair.

[color=#800080]"I killed your mother."[/color]

[color=#800080][sorry for shortpost][/color]

Akarui fell back against a wall [color=#ff0000]"Alliaster, it's okay."[/color] He stated as he raised his hand and began a chant. Akarui's dry and fresh blood on the ground began to glow as it floated [i][color=#ff0000]"The two in my blood, may they separate, may the true blood be reborn, and may new life, bring new hope, and may I return... to normal."[/color][/i] Akarui finished chanting as the blood from his wound began to float to the palm of his hand and began to glow, the dry and fresh blood did the same as they made a large orb, once the glowing subsided, the orb was now solid and is silently landed on Akarui's lap. The orb hatched and a baby dragon launched itself out and began to sleep in a ball on Akarui's lap. [color=#ff0000]"Keiz.... you are truly..... a fool......."[/color] Akarui stated as he died.

OOC: I'm not done yet (:<

[color=#4b0082]"You could've killed her more cleanly than that!"[color=#000000] Noah scolded at Luna, making her presence known, [/color][/color][color=#4b0082]"Leaving all that blood everywhere... hmph, she probably deserved a much better death."[/color]

[color=#000000]Luna had now become Noah's go-to girl for all her feeding needs. However, Noah had drunk enough blood to sustain herself for now, even if that blood was her own. However, her concern now turned to Keiz. After all, he already looked badly beaten up from the fight with Akarui, and now Luna had dared tried to kill him while he was injured.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Are you... OK, Lord Keiz?"[color=#000000] Noah asked him.[/color][/color]

There was so much, happening so fast. First, Sarah got revealed to be known as Luna, Akarui was now a baby dragon, the vampire chick from earlier was now in affiliations with Keiz. There was so much happening that it almost made Alliaster want to scream. But first off, he knew he needed to get Akarui somewhere safe. He was about to reach down and pick Akarui it....

Keiz looked to Noah and then to his stab wound. [color=#ff0000]"This? Nothing! Ahahaha! Want a drink?"[/color] He winked that last bit to Noah before he noticed what Alliaster was up to. Without hesitation, he quickly appeared behind Alliaster. He grabbed his hair and brought his head back. He brought his right sickle to Alliaster's throat.

[color=#008080]"W-Wh-OW!"[/color] was all Alliaster could say before Keiz had a sickle to his throat. [color=#ff0000]"Listen here boy... That baby dragon is mine... Vun! Get the dragon.. Mean while.. What should I do with you?"[/color] Keiz took the tip of his sickle and softly glided it across Alliaster's throat. It left a barely noticeable cut as it glided across his throat. [color=#ff0000]"Hmm? Ah, it seems I broke Luna. Listen well, boy!"[/color] Keiz forcibly twisted Alliaster's head to wehre he was facing Luna as she said, [color=#800080]"I killed your mother." [/color][color=#008080]"W-What...?"[/color] A look of disbelief washed over Alliaster's face. Here was the girl he had some feelings for, confessing to the murder of his mother. Alliaster didn't know what to think. [color=#ff0000]"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! The look on both of your faces! PRICELESS!"[/color] Keiz gripped Alliaster's hair tighter and made him look at him. [color=#ff0000]"Hmm.. Such a pretty face.. You certainly look like the Old King. Especially with the look of disbelief washed over it.. Just like the Old King once he realized..."[/color] Keiz trailed off, figuring everyone had atleast one brain cell to use to connect some dots. Keiz then looked to Luna, [color=#ff0000]"What do you think I should do Luna? Kill him and have him join his mother? Or let you finish the job you could only do half of? Hmm?"[/color] Keiz traced his sickle a little deeper along the same cut from a few seconds ago. Alliaster gritted his teeth in pain. [color=#ff0000]"Or should I let him go and have him prove he's the heir.."[/color] He then slammed Alliaster's head against the wall, creating a small indent, as he let his head go. Alliaster dropped to his knees, holding his head. Keiz simply walked back to the destroyed throne and sat upon it once more. [color=#ff0000]"I know what you've done this past day.. Spreading the world of your coming was rather... hmm.. strategic.. I'd perfer I kept my subjects, so I've decided to send you on 4 trials.. At the end of each trial, if you even survive them, is an object that only one with royal blood flowing through them can get.. Bring me these 4 items to prove your blood. And then, ONLY then.. Will I accept your challenge for the throne."[/color] Keiz snapped his fingers and a servant brought a scroll to Alliaster. Alliaster glared up to Keiz as he slowly stood up, taking the scroll. [color=#40e0d0]'You'll pay for everything you've done, Keiz.. I SWEAR IT!'[/color]

(Now, I'll wait for SSD and Holy to post about the whole incident of Vun trying to get the dragon before I'll post again.)

Donna watched the confrontation, slowly walking around the room to where the current king had Alliaster at knife point. Her grip on her staff shifted slightly, preparing to lower it, but it proved to be redundant, since rather than attempt another murder - or as it transpired, finish the job that 'Sarah' had been sent to do - Keiz had opted to set the boy some challenges, to 'prove' he was the heir, and headed back to his throne, damaged from the battle. Donna slipped back into a recess, deciding she didn't want to be seen at this point. She still wanted to speak to the man who was now ruling the kingdom, but with a few less observers.

Luna could only stare on in bewilderment as Alliaster had his head smashed into the wall- she was completely out of it. It took her a few seconds after that to regain the simple ability to scream, which is exactly what she had done.

[color=#800080]"Alliaster!"[/color] She ran towards Alliaster, who now stood up after Keiz's short speech. [color=#800080]"Alliaster! Are you all right?"[/color] Luna asked in a panicked tone. He looked seriously injured; one couldn't expect an attack from someone like Keiz to do no damage at all. She looked back at the woman who had said her name; this was the woman from the other day, the very day that Luna herself left to go see Alliaster. She glared at her. [color=#800080]"I do not know your name, nor do I care. My killings are not of your..."[/color] She thought for a moment- how did she know of the killing? [color=#800080]"How the hell do you know about that?"[/color]

Luna had almost shot out at the woman out of pure spite, but remembered that their were more important things happening. Realizing this, she ran back towards Alliaster and offered her arm to keep him steady. [color=#800080]"Alliaster, you have no right to trust me, and you have every right to hate me."[/color] She sighed. [color=#800080]"I can't bring her back, but... I'll help you with your trials. After you have your throne, or at least I hope you'd have it, I'll let you execute me or let me go as you see fit." [/color]

Vun shook his head as he walked towards the deceased body of Akarui and the kneeling Alliaster. Full of contempt Vun continued to smirk, he looked at the small dargon like creature.

[color=#000080]"Tusk, tusk, tusk." [/color]Vun mocked as he shook his head. [color=#000080]"What a waste, he actually had some potential, I assume this is his reincarnated self that the Dragon-Hybrid Species are known to produce."[/color] Vun turned to face the standing Alliaster. [color=#000080]"Why do you weep for someone you don't know."[/color] Vun was only a few metres away from him. [color=#000080]"You have even your own team betraying you from every corner. Akarui led you tot he castle to be sacrificed."[/color] Vun shook his head once again.

[color=#000080]"And yet you curse Keiz, oh well. You are a fool Alliaster, you and all your "comrades". [/color]Vun the notioned to move towards the baby dragon.

Alliaster went back to hold his head as Luna screamed out, the scream causing his head ache to even worsen. [color=#008080]"Luna.. Not so loud.."[/color] He handed her the scroll as he placed a hand on her shoulder for support. Luna was right, he was rather.. f*cked up from that head slam. [color=#008080]"Listen.. We'll deal with this later, once my head doesn't have an indent in it.." [/color]he was exaggerating, obviously, as he looked over to Akarui. He couldn't make any sudden movements, nor fight, so he was afraid that Vun was going to get Akarui. An idea suddenly hit him. [color=#008080]"Darius! Keep them from getting Akarui!"[/color] [color=#00ffff]'Last thing we need for Keiz to get his hands on is a freaking dragon!'[/color]

Akarui opened his right eye and launched himself at his old body. Landing on the head, his claws sinking into the skin. The body silently grabbed the sword at its left side as it began to rise. An ancient voice which sounded similar to Akarui's went off in everyone's head as the body itself talked [i][color=#ffd700]"Vun, you're truly the fool."[/color][/i] he stated in both everyone's mind and by using the body's mouth. The body lunged at Vun, stabbing at him many times, with the occasional slash. The body itself seemed to smile.

From seemingly nothingness came a spectral bloom in the air, a gust of wind flourishing as a spectral portal seemed to have opened within the air. "I here you, my master." And a body, a glowing blue spirit came from the void as he enveloped Vun's body, dragging it down to the surface with a harsh collision, dust and pebbles flying though seemingly no harm had came to the man. As the dust cloud parted, the flowing blue hair of Darius stood inside, his blade at Vun's throat, as he said "It was you. You summoned the army of the damned for your master. So you must be punished. My master has ordered me to protect this dragon with my life, and a revenant's life is limitless so long as I am bound to this world. So no matter what you do, I cannot lose. You can harm my corporeal self, yet my life will never end until I am placed to rest." He looked at his sword as he thought "You, my trusted ally, are my only weakness. None shall ever wield you, or my life would surely end at thy touch." Darius' blue spectral glow disppeared as he became corporeal. "I respect the way of the warrior, and I will give you a fair chance. No, come and fight me, that dragon is nothing important for you, I am the one threatening your life and so I should be the one you must eliminate. Do your worst." his cold glare into Vun's eyes as he took the sword from his throat, allowing him to stand. "Alliaster, I will do my duties, I will not allow this dragon to come to any harm, less my soul itself is shattered in the process." He shouted as he readied himself for Vun if he intended a sneaky attack upon the Dragon, costing himself possible openings.

Archived