Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

Siki walked along the streets, ignoring the sounds around her, wondering what she would do that day. Maybe she would take some of the sweets she had bought over the border and hand them out to the children here. Or maybe she would sing a song to the people to warm their hearts. This town looked like it needed the smiles anyways. [color=#4b0082]"I wonder why I felt the need to come here,"[/color] she said to herself, as she found a nice street corner and sat down, not putting out a hat or anything. [color=#4b0082]"Ah well, I guess it will come to me in time."[/color]

As she stood there she began to sing, tossing little candies to children as they walked past and looked at her in amazement. [i][color=#4b0082]This whole country, nation, whatever just seems sick to me. Must be Keiz who's making me feel like this. No reason to go to the palace though, [/color][/i]She thought to herself as she sung, going into a sort of half-trance. Some children tried to look underneath her blindfold, but were gently pushed away as Siki shook her head slightly.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#008080]"You've... Been watching me for a long time? How long are we talking here?"[/color] He still tended to the coffin, making sure things were as perfect as his mother was to him. After finishing up, he stood up and walked to the specter, [color=#008080]"Darius, huh? That's a unique name.. Never heard of it before.."[/color] He walked to the specter, stopping besides him, hesitant to get his mother's body. [color=#008080]"Be... Before you leave.. Think.. Think you could lend me a hand lowering the coffin in? I like to think I'm strong, but I'm not [i]that[/i] strong... If you don't want to... I understand..."[/color] After waiting for Darius's answer, he went into the house, only to stop 3 steps in. He seen a woman figure, just standing there (OOC: Btw Ad... His mother hasn't been buried yet, so fix your post. For now, I'm just gonna post like you were there, waiting for Alliaster to come into the house). [color=#008080]"Who are you and what are you doing here?"[/color] [i][color=#40e0d0]'I hope its not an assassin who's hoping to finish the job.. I don't think I can concentrate enough to fight..'[/color][/i]

Keiz scratched his chin as Vun started talking about an Undead army. [color=#ff0000]"Go on...."[/color] He said, despite Luna's worry. He studied the demonstration as he sat down on the throne, only to stand back up as someone dared to ruin his beautiful doors. [color=#ff0000]"Who DARES to burst into my castle!? I'm fine with having guests and all, but SERIOUSLY!? A KNOCK WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?"[/color] Keiz was fuming, but he wanted an explanation before he cut this guys throat into ribbons. Before the intruder could give an answer, his faithful right hand, Luna, put up a wall and confront him. Knowing she'll get the job down, he sat back down, still pissed off like crazy. He listened to the two exchange words, threats and battle plans, starting to get bored. Then Vun started talking about this intruder's childhood and watched at he started to get pissed about not being told anything. [i][color=#8b4513]'Hmmm...'[/color][/i] Keiz stood up and slowly walked to the clear wall of Luna's, [color=#ff0000]"Let's have everyone calm down... I have a proposition that I think everyone will be happy with..."[/color] Normally, he would have a wicked smile upon his face, but he had a regular smile as he looked directly at the intruder. [color=#ff0000]"Akarui, I beleive? If you're willing to do me a.. favor... I'll have Vun tell you what you wish of your childhood. You do know of his childhood, correct, Vun?"[/color] He looked to Vun, wanting him to say yes, whether it was the truth or not.

Luna closed her eyes and knocked on the clear wall, shattering it into tiny pieces that soon evaporated into the air. She stood up and let out a sigh. [color=#800080]"I'm sorry, my lord, but I am very tired from tonight. May you allow me to take a walk into town? I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself here."[/color] She looked towards the odd demon who had control over fire, and laughed. He seemed weak. She didn't wait for an answer from Keiz and walked past the intruder, simply snapping her fingers to dismantle the flame barrier he had created. She walked out of the castle, happy to get out into the moonlight. [color=#800080]"Well, I'm sure that master Keiz could handle himself."[/color] She thought. [color=#800080]"Though, something about those two trouble me..."[/color] She sighed. Her pendant was teeming with energy - she couldn't handle keeping it under pressure any longer. [color=#800080]"Decompress."[/color] She uttered. The pendant shattered, creating a small shockwave which silently opened some of the windows of the townhouses.

She sat down at her favorite place in downtown- a small bar located about a mile from the palace. She sat there for a while, thinking about todays events when she heard the joyful cries of some children. She looked over her shoulder and saw a blindfolded woman handing out candies to them, while singing a beautiful outlandish tune. She sighed, knowing that most of those children would at one point serve in Keiz's army, and probably get killed because of that.

[color=#4b0082]"No reason,"[/color] Noah stated coldly, [color=#4b0082]"Just noticed a bloodbath inside. Could've tried to feed off that blood, but no that imbecile had to leave it to dry. Left a big dirty mess of it too. So uh... what brings you here from... wherever you were?"[/color]

There wasn't much to do in Combine, so Noah had plenty of time to kill. Well, she could always go round and extract blood from whoever she decided to visit, but she still wasn't ready to feed just yet.

Ferod leaned back against his seat. He wasn't to fond of meeting in an inn, pub, bar, or whatever the hell you wanted to call a place where you can purchase alcohol. But it was the best way for two random people to meet and still blend in. "Come now, drink up your glass of blood. It isn't cheap you know." he said to the man across from him. "Must I?" the man asked back. "As a Vampire, you need to keep up your strength without causing a scene. So you drink purchased animal blood. Not as good as other blood, but still quite delicious, isn't it?" Ferod replied with a wink. The man sighed and quickly gulped down his drink. To his credit, he hid his disgust and manged to say, "Indeed, it is quite delicious." Ferod merely laughed. "Now then, have things been growing at the expected rate?" he asked the man casually. "Better, actually." the man replied. Ferod's face lit up. "Excellent! Just what I wanted to hear! Now then, shall we head up to my room and continue our business? I have more refreshments." he said as he tapped his glass of water. The man sighed with relief and followed Ferod as he left for his room.

"Yes, that is my name." Akarui stated. "What kind of favor do you ask of me?" he continued "And I do not see how anyone other than those who live in the kingdom I come from knows of my childhood." Akarui concluded as he pulled a book from his cloak and began reading it. He personally didn't care if he was being rude to a king, knowing that most would be interested in this book. Waiting for responses as he turned pages and read over some stuff twice. Once or twice he looked up, thinking he heard someone say something.

Luna overheard the two mens conversation- were they drinking blood? She laughed and stood up, holding her wineglass in one hand and a wad of money in the other. That singing woman was now gone, and the children were now silent. [color=#800080]"Hey, bartender..."[/color] She said, just a little bit woozily. It didn't take much to get her drunk. She handed the man behind the counter the wad of cash, and without any more words followed the two mysterious men, being careful not to be suspicious. It was things like these that kept her entertained. She hiccuped a bit and took another sip of her wine. [color=#800080]"Hey guys..."[/color] She said in a drunken manner. [color=#800080]"Hows the *hic* blood?"[/color] She then fell on the floor and was laughing uncontrollably, then fell dead silent. It seemed that she had fallen asleep.

Keiz nodded to Luna, knowing she'd leave anyways. She's done plenty today, but none of it was the main goal..

Alliaster's eyes narrowed as he frowned deeply. [color=#008080]"I live here, for one... And how DARE you talk about drinking my mother's blood like that! Just because you're heart no longer beats, doesn't mean you have to act heartless!"[/color] He was PISSED, but was able to keep control of himself as he clenched his fist. He wasn't sure exactly what she was, but if she drank blood, she must be some type of vampire. [color=#008080]"If you've no business here... I'd suggest YOU LEAVE!"[/color] He was gritting his teeth now, which was never a good sign.

Keiz smile as Akarui asked about the favor. [color=#ff0000]"You see.. I have a.. certain.. individual I need 6' under.. If you send him to meet his maker.. I'll have Vun over there tell you anything you wish about your childhood.. Well.. Do you accept or not?"[/color] A grin came over his face as he looked to Akarui, crossing his arms over his chest.

The man following Ferod gave a quick jump at the woman's words and started feeling his sharp teeth with his hand. "Calm down dear friend." Ferod said to him. The man slightly calmed at Ferod's words, but kept glancing at the girl nervously. Ferod then turned towards the girl. "I honestly can't say. Normally only Vampires drink blood, and my friend here seems to enjoy it quite a bit. So unless you're a vampire, you may not like it to much." That's when the girl collapsed, laughed, and went quiet. "It seems you have consumed a bit to much tonight miss. Are you needing somewhere to sleep?"

Stornia looked up, opening her eyes at Prince Alliaster getting angry all of the sudden, she imediatley got up and walked over to him and looked over at who he was looking at, some women, [color=#0000FF]"M'lord, is this... upstart, bothering you?" [/color]she asked him, having to think of an appropriate word to use, [color=#0000FF]"If so, I could always... dispatch, of... her" [/color]she told him, again, choosing her wording carefully, rolling her eyes when she said "Her". She then realized that Alliaster must've been confused by what she had just done, [color=#0000FF]"Ah, my apologies, Prince. My name is Stornia Mayflower, I am a Valkyrie from Valhalla, and I've come to serve you, M'lord" [/color]she explained to him.

Luna jumped up, her wine glass shattering as she dropped it, apparently laughing at nothing. [color=#800080] "Well, uhh, sure!"[/color] She smiled, and started walking towards them, stumbling every bit along the way. [color=#800080]"Normally I'd sleep up in the castle but *hic* I'm afraid I'm a little 'out of it' at the moment. Somewhere to sleep would be lovely!"[/color] She could only make out the last sentence the strange man had said, but that was alright. As long as she had somewhere to rest tonight, everything would turn out fine. [color=#800080] "Well, *hic*, where are you staying? I have to return to the castle tomorrow, and I can't leave my lord unattended. That would *hic* be very unprofessional."[/color] She stretched out her arms and let out a yawn.

Alliaster jumped a little, startled by a newcomer, which helped to diminish some of his anger. [color=#008080]"And just who are you?!"[/color] Alliaster frowned a little, first a specter and now a Valkyrie calling him prince and knowing his name. [color=#008080]"First a specter and now a Valkyrie.. What next? A f*cking fairy popping out of no where, calling me prince and knows my name also!?"[/color] This was starting to become too stressful for Alliaster to handle and he's yet to bury his mother. [color=#008080]"W-What? No... No.. She hasn't done anything wrong... My anger lays elsewhere.. Not with her... If... If you all will excuse me.."[/color] He hurriedly ran upstairs, like he was running away from the present, trying to get to the past until he spotted his mother. He had already cleaned and dressed her up before he made the casket and dug the hole. He sat next to her on the bed, resting his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. [color=#008080]"Mother... Why did all of this have to happen? I know Keiz is a tyrant.. But would the kingdom even fair better under my rule? I mean.. C'mon! I barely had my own life together before all of this... How am I expected to lead countless lives!?"[/color] His head slumped lower as he bit his lower lip, holding back his tears.

Stornia realized how weird it must've sounded to him, after all he had said, and told him not to kill the woman, [color=#0000FF]"I apologize, M'lord" [/color]she started, bowing, and was about to explain, but he started to run off, [color=#0000FF]"As you wish, M'lord" [/color]she bowed, even though Alliaster already left, then walked back to where she was sitting before, and sat down, back in the exact same position as before, [i][i]'He must still be grieving about his mothers death, his majesty will realize soon enough that he is the rightful heir, and must become the king' [/i][/i]she thought as she sat, waiting for something to happen.

"My room is actually right here." Ferod indicated the door next to them as he opened it. Once opened, he ushered the girl and the man inside. "As for somewhere to sleep, you may you the bed in the main room. It's through that door." He pointed to the door furthest from him just before he turned to the man. "The refreshments are over there." The man nodded and took off. Ferod knew the water would be pretty much gone. It took a lot to get rid of the taste of blood. "When you are finished, meet me in the sitting room. Then we can quietly continue out friendly conversation while our guest sleeps. That reminds me. My name is Ferod, though I don't know if you will remember it in your current state miss."

[color=#800080]"Hahaha! Ferod... It sounds like ferret... Oh, jeez, I must be an ear-sore. Thank you for letting me stay the night, err, ferret. The king wouldn't take too kindly to seeing me in this state..."[/color] She trailed off as she wandered towards the bed in the main room. Something was odd about that mans friend, but she shrugged it off. It might've been her that made him that way! Chuckling a bit, she plopped herself down onto the bed and closed her eyes. [color=#800080]"Boy,"[/color] she said to herself. [color=#800080]"the king is going to be so very mad at *hic* me tomorrow."[/color] She then fell silent, leaving her host and his guest to their own accords.

The man walked into the sitting room to find Ferod placed quite comfortably in a seat. Without hesitation, the man took his own seat, feel quite well after all the water he consumed. Still, his eyes nervously drifted to the room the girl was in. "I'm not sure it's to safe to talk with her in here." he whispered. Ferod merely chuckled. "Are they all being raised as instructed?" The man nodded his head. "Are the needed materials being collected at the proper rate?" The man nodded his head again. Ferod chuckled once more. "Good! Than we shall have one hell of a garden ready in no time at all!" Ferod said to the man with a devilish wink. "Now that you have had your refreshments, you should head home and get some sleep. I will stop by some time to check on things myself. Until then, make sure they plants stay healthy and continue to grow." The man looked at Ferod with a perplexed look, but nodded his head nonetheless and quickly left the room. "He was always an odd fellow." Ferod then leaned his head back and dozed off.

Luna woke up yet again. She couldn't sleep at all- but now she was almost sober. She got out of bed and wandered into the room that the strange man and his guest had been in; apparently his guest had left and he was alone. Luna yawned and sat on the chair opposite the one Ferod was sitting in and yawned, not yet entirely awake. [color=#800080]"I apologize for any misconduct I displayed while... less than sober..."[/color] Said Luna, wiping her eyes. [color=#800080]"By the way... the name is Luna, if I didn't tell you already." [/color]She smiled, and then coughed a bit. [color=#800080]"I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling very well today."[/color]

Noah merely raised an eyebrow to Alliaster's angry comments, but what really got her attention was his state of confusion when the Valkyrie showed up all of a sudden. She decided to head inside, to find the man talking to the corpse on the bed.

[color=#4b0082]"Look, I got off on the wrong foot and for that, I apologize,"[/color] the countess tried to comfort Alliaster, [color=#4b0082]"If I knew that was your mother, then I wouldn't even dare drink her blood and... well, if it makes you feel any better, then I want that bastard dead too."[/color]

She had no idea whether this would work, and could only hope for the best.

Akarui closed his book, allowing it's unknown language to be seen. "I accept." Akarui stated "And I suppose that you will require me to show you the extent of my abilities and for me to tell you what race I am of before?" Akarui asked as he reopened the book and read a few pages before closing it again. "But, I guess that Vun could very well tell you of my race, being he knows my name." Akarui finished as he placed his book back in his cloth, he readjusted his hood so that his eyes could not be seen, but he could see them clearly.

OOC: Sory i was away I'm back now.

Vun continued to smirk as his attention never left Akarui.[color=#000080] "I know of your childhood, fill in this request by Lord Keiz and I'll tell you what I know, Akarui, it's something you can't possibly decline." [/color]After Akaruis accepted Vun begun to explain of his ability. [color=#000080]"Akarui is a mrare Dragon-Human Hybrid. You may notice from his hardened scalic skin and manipulation of fire that he has already several qualities of a Dragon-Human Hybrid. The extent of his abilities is one thing I don't know, however flight, speed and strength are all granted to one of this race." [/color]Vun chuckled. [color=#000080]"Don't ask how I know, I surprise myself sometimes. But Lord Keiz, if I may make 1 request?"[/color] Vun opened a dark gate like before and walked through it reappearing to Keiz's right. Mafisto and his assistant stayed at the top. [color=#000080]"To ensure no sudden change of heart by Akarui here, I suggest Mafisto accompanies him. What do you think lord?"[/color] A wide smirk crossed Vun's face as he awaited the answer.

Donna's loudmouth had actually been rather helpful. Only someone very bold - or stupid - and drunk would have been so blunt about the state of the kingdom. [i]Keiz,[/i] she thought to herself, shaking her head, [i]and you always seemed to support the old king. Looks like this decline was quite recent then.[/i]

The man continued to rant on to his friends, who were beginning to get bored - after all, they heard his opinions a lot, and eventually left. Still having half a drink, the man stayed behind. Donna took her chance, and slipped over to him.

"I couldn't help overhearing what you were saying," [i](and neither could the rest of this place, loudmouth), [/i]she said in lieu of an introduction, "and it sounds fascinating," [i](apart from where you stick your moronic opinions on it)[/i]. "I wonder, did anything happen locally you think could be suspicious."

The man leant forwards. "Well, some storekeeper woman got done in today, but no-one took a thing. It's as if she'd done something wrong...but enough about that. You're a pretty gi-"

Donna brought her staff round, the gem at the man's chest. That it was magical - and powerful - was obvious to even non-magically aware drunks. "Don't even think it," she warned him. "Now, where was this shop you were talking about..."

Ten minutes later, Donna was heading towards the store. No-one seemed to be paying it much attention - but then most of the people in the street were more bothered about where their feet were going or other people. Not wanting to disturb the son, who it seemed has survived the attack, she lifted off, straight over the building and into the back yard, where an empty grave was waiting to be used. She landed at the top of the tree, and then walked down the branches, eventually sitting on a think one low down, just to the side of the grave. Here would be fine, whether the boy came back out tonight or waited for the next morning.

As Darius was asked to aid Alliaster, he replied "Yes, of course my prince. But first, may you give me a few moments to myself?" which then followed by Alliaster leaving ot his house, Darius then vanishing from visible sight where he cobntemplated upon himself. 'I have known you, Allister, for a long time. In fact, it was a few months since I retrieved my justice did I meet you. Something was there, something clicked and put everything into motion. I thought my suffering upon this rock woud have been gone long ago, but no. I wasstuck here, and I know nothing why. I should have gone to enternal rest, yet here I stand, the same being I was. And yet I know I will discover my fate one day and I will recover my memories, little by little."

Darius the floated into the room to find Alliaster upon what Darius presummed to be his mother's bed. He hadn't became visible yet, using it to contemplate once more. 'The suffering death brings is unsurpassable. It scars us emotionally. Time may heal all wounds, but there are some that cut so deep they will never be mended. My vengance was unjust, I ad no quarrel with that woman, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and my anger got the best of me.' Then he became visible once more and said "Alliaster, we share one thing. We both have lost someone dear to us. I know how you grief is affecting you. And the assailant who did such a crime will be punished dearly..." He then drew out his sword. "...with their life."

Alliaster simply nodded to the woman's comments, his head still slumped down.

[color=#ff0000]"No, no."[/color] Keiz said to Akarui, [color=#ff0000]"If you have the skills, you'll return alive. If not, you'll probably die from the fight."[/color] H waved his right hand, not caring about Akarui's skills. He then looked to Vun and listened in. [color=#ff0000]"Hmm.. No.. If Akarui wants to learn of his childhood this badly, he won't have a change of heart..."[/color] He turned to Vun and mouthed, 'Have Mafisto trail him. if he does have a change of heart, kill him immediately.' Keiz then turned back to Akarui, [color=#ff0000]"The person I need killed is a demon named Alliaster.. He should still reside in Combine. Once he's killed, bring me his wings.. Reports says he keeps them hidden, but once he's dead, they should appear.."[/color]

Alliaster looked up slightly as Darius appeared in the room and unsheathed his sword. [color=#008080]"No... If they're going to fall.. They're going to fall my by hands..."[/color] He looked back at his mother. She looked so peaceful and happy, like she had no regrets. He stood up and slowly lifted her up. [color=#008080]"C'mon mother... I have a final resting place for you that even a queen would be jealous of.."[/color] He simply walked back Darius and the woman, going downstairs and outside to the casket. He got on his knees and gently laid his mother down in the casket. He brushed some hair from her face as a tear dropped from his cheek and onto her hand. [color=#008080]"I love you mother..."[/color] he whispered to her before he finally closed the casket. [color=#008080]"Darius... If you would..?"[/color] he asked as he stood up and went to one end of the casket.

Donna stood up in silence as the boy emerged from the building, carrying his deceased mother out with him, and remained silent, perfectly balanced upon the branch, simply observing the boy. He seemed to resemble the former demon king, and it occurred to the fey that this boy could be a living relative of the former ruler, which would explain why Keiz was after him. However, now was not the time for such matters, and Donna opted to give this woman one final gift. As the casket was closed, she moved her staff slightly, and silently every flower nearby turned towards it before drooping, as though even nature was paying it's last respects.

Vun nodded and bows slightly as he made his way past Akarui followed by Mafisto and his little hunch backed assistant. As he was about to exit the throne room he stopped and turned to Keiz. [color=#000080]"So Lord Keiz, I assume I can start making the preperations? For the plan?"[/color] Vun was referring to the undead army, he had an idea of how he wanted the ghouls set out and how many stage 1 ghouls he would make. Although they were weak they would be strong enough to attack civillians if need be. Mafisto simply stared at Akarui, he knew what his mission was, and that was to be invisible and a deadly assassin shuld the need come.

Archived