OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

Hmm. Daemon, you seem like a very cool person to me. I love your image archive, and I know for a fact that you are a better image maker than me. You can come off as very mean sometimes, but usually you don't mean it. I think you're a very good addition to the YCM community.

WTF NINJA.

Okay, well... Mr. Striker, you can come off very... odd sometimes. It isn't a bad thing, it's just... odd.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't I explained myself to you, Daemon?

Nevertheless, I will create a shorter description for you in specific because I have already explained myself to you.

You've a fine intelligence, I believe. That there are several people above you in said aspect is certainly obvious, but I haven't seen you act too foolish. I'm sure you know how to banter, though.
You are well mannered, at the least. Well mannered and possibly reserved, though I have not seen enough to definitely conclude that.
Unfortunately, I only have little interest as you. I see you more as another member than anything else.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1314408179' post='5471453']
I've actually never minded you at all. I haven't seen incessant spamming or annoyances of the such from you, so I don't believe you are so obnoxious.

Apparently, you are also good at Yu-Gi-Oh!; I may search for your aid soon or even tonight, if you don't mind.
[/quote]

You managed to help me during the beginning of YMB3. How nice of you.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1314411097' post='5471524']

You managed to help me during the beginning of YMB3. How nice of you.
[/quote]

Mind explaining exactly how I helped? Unfortunately, I do not remember.

Leo; I have very little to say, considering how I've never payed attention to your posts. If above is a prime example of you, then I should not begin to do so, anyways.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1314411495' post='5471548']

Mind explaining exactly how I helped? Unfortunately, I do not remember.

Leo; I have very little to say, considering how I've never payed attention to your posts. If above is a prime example of you, then I should not begin to do so, anyways.
[/quote]

Sure thing. If I remember correctly, I was having a confidence issue (which is rare) and you helped me through it.

@Anthony: You seem to worship too many gods for my taste.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1314411621' post='5471559']

Sure thing. If I remember correctly, I was having a confidence issue (which is rare) and you helped me through it.
[/quote]

Very well. I offer aid in most times of need. Additionally, do not feel as you've a debt towards me for that.

Thank you for the compliment, Anthony. I find you're a tad eccentric, which is more positive than anything else. You also seem very lax, which I may appreciate, being a quality we may both share. I would, however, like to gain knowledge on your political view.

I will not offer an opinion with bias towards your chosen religion as Striker has, though. How many deities you may worship is irrelevant to your personality until you become pious or preach so to others.

Archived