Trusting Light

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/a4ltm9.jpg[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][size=2][i][b]Activate this card when a LIGHT monster you control is destroyed. Banish 1 Level 6 or higher monster from your Deck and Special Summon 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard with the same Level.[/b][/i][/size]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]It seems this is confusing.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Alright here's how it should play out.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lightsworn Ryko is destroyed. You Banish Kuraz or something of higher level from your Deck. You then SS any 2 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard as long as those 2 monsters have the same level.[/center][/center]
[center][center]So:[/center][/center]
[center][center]Ryko[/center][/center]
[center][center]v[/center][/center]
[center][center][s]Ryko[/s][/center][/center]
[center][center][u]Kuraz[/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Rai Oh[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Rai Oh[/b][/center][/center]

[quote name='♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥' timestamp='1314397781' post='5471085']
[center][center][size=2][i][b] Special Summon 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard with the same Level.[/b][/i][/size]

[/quote]
Does this mean that you can special summon two LIGHT monsters from the grave with the same level (i.e. banish Ryko, Sp summon 2 Rai-Oh) or SS 2 LIGHT monsters of the same level as the card you banished?

Either way (well 1 more than the other), it's troubling and quite possibly OPed.[/center][/center]

[quote name='♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥' timestamp='1314400068' post='5471173']
I had no idea Ryko was a Level 6 LIGHT monster.
[/quote]
Wow, I wasn't thinking for a second there (was going to use Master Hyperion, but I blanked on the card name)

[quote name='♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥' timestamp='1314400068' post='5471173']
I guess I missed an Errata. But yes, I mean You banish a [b]Level 6 or higher[/b] LIGHT monster and Special Summon 2 Monsters from your Graveyard whose Levels are the same (I.E. Banish Kuraz, SS 2 Rai-Oh).
[/quote]

Okay, that could certainly be dangerous, especially if you just pull out 2 Hyperion on a whim. Or 2 Kristya. Or even 2 Herald of Perfection (assuming it can be special summoned. I don't play fairies, don't flare me if I got that wrong).

My suggestion would be to lower it to be only able to summon 2 Level 4 or lower Monsters of the same level to avoid those OTK moments that ruin the usability of many cards.

Archived