Constelace [YOU WILL READ THIS AT SOME TIME #]

Agro

I believe this post puts me 1 up on Evolution-Emperor for the moment, so LET US CELEBRATE WITH A NEW ARCHETYPE FROM AGGRO!

Alright, so this one is gonna be weird. The fusion monsters cannot be summoned as they normally are, they must be SSed from the Xtra deck by sending a Constelace monster to the grave while equipped with an Equip Spell. Oh yeah, forgot to mention: This archetype uses Equip Spells. Didn't see that one coming did'ja? Rate/Comment/Fix Please.

Capricorn, the Messenger of Constelace
Level 3
WIND
[ Beast-Warrior / Effect ]
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle: you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Constelace" Monster and 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
ATK / 1200 DEF / 1400

Virgo, the Sorceress of Constelace
Level 4
LIGHT
[ Spellcaster / Effect ]
While this Monster is face-up on the field: "Constelace" Monsters equipped with an Equip Spell(s) are unaffected by your Opponent's card effects that do not select a target.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 2000

Sagittarius, the Archer of Constalace
Level 3
WIND
While this Monster is equipped with an Equip Spell(s): this Monster can attack directly.
ATK / 500 DEF / 1500

Cancer, the Deceiver of Constelace
Level 2
DARK
[ Aqua / Effect ]
Once per turn, you may send 1 Equip Spell from the Field or your Hand to the Graveyard: send 1 card on the Field to the Graveyard.
ATK / 900 DEF / 500

[color=#ff0000][b]NEW![/b][/color] Ophiucus, the Assassin of Constelace
Level 3
DARK
FLIP: Destroy 1 monster your Opponent controls; inflict damage to your Opponent equal to half of its ATK.
ATK / 400 DEF / 1900

Libra, the Judge of Constelace
Level 8
WIND
[ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ]
This card can only be Fusion Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending 1 WIND "Constelace" Monster you control equipped with a "Constelace" Equip Spell(s) to the Graveyard. This card cannot be equipped with more than 2 Equip Spell cards at a time. This card is unaffected by your Opponent's Trap cards while equipped with an Equip Spell(s). Once per turn, you can send all Equip Spell cards equipped to this card to the Graveyard: destroy cards on the field equal to the amount of Equip Spells sent to the Grave by this effect.
ATK / 1700 DEF / 2200

[b][color=#ff0000]NEW![/color][/b] Orion, the Marauder of Constelace
Level 7
LIGHT
[ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ]
This card can only be Fusion Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending 1 LIGHT "Constelace" Monster you control equipped with a "Constelace" Equip Spell(s) to the Graveyard. This card cannot be equipped with more than 2 Equip Spell cards at a time. If this card would be destroyed by an Opponent's card effect: you can send 1 Equip Spell attached to this card to the Graveyard instead. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Equip Spell card: Draw 1 card.
ATK / 2200 DEF / 2000

Armory of Constelace
Spell / Continuous
"Constelace" Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects while equipped with an Equip Spell(s). When a "Constelace" Monster is destroyed: you can banish it: add 1 Equip Spell from your Graveyard to your hand.

Magic Spear of Constelace
Spell / Equip
This card can only be equipped to a "Constalace" Monster. A Monster equipped with this card inflicts piercing damage. If a monster equipped with this card attacks directly: destroy 1 Set Spell/Trap card after damage calculation.

Constelace Core
Spell / Equip
This card can only be equipped to a "Constelace" Monster. Increase the ATK of a Monster equipped with this card by 400 for every Equip Spell card in the Graveyard.

[b][color=#ff0000]NEW![/color][/b] Constelace Barrier
Spell / Equip
This card cannot be destroyed by an Opponent's card effect. This card can only be equipped to a "Constelace" monster. Whenever a monster equipped with this card would be destroyed, you can banish 1 Equip Spell in your Graveyard from play instead. A monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK.

[color=#ff0000][b]NEW! [/b][/color]Armory Clearance
Spell
Send 2 Equip Spell cards from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

Strike of the Heavens
Trap / Counter
Send 1 Equip Spell from your Deck to the Graveyard: negate the effect of a Spell/Trap card and destroy it.

[b][color=#ff0000]NEW![/color][/b] Starbolt Strike
Trap / Counter
Send 1 Equip Spell card from your side of the field or your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of an Effect Monster OR the Special Summoning of a Monster.

First of all, you created Vylons again.
Second, Armor Reclamation? Really? Were the 6-10 other ways to search/recover an equip spell not good enough for you?
Third, Libra isn't being Fusion summoned so much as Special Summon, so effect should probably say, "This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by ...". It just makes more sense that way

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315118049' post='5490967']
First of all, you created Vylons again.

[/quote]
Vylon's use Synchros and many equip themselves
Second, Armor Reclamation? Really? Were the 6-10 other ways to search/recover an equip spell not good enough for you?

[/quote]
What did you think I actually KNEW about Equip spells before I made this?
Third, Libra isn't being Fusion summoned so much as Special Summon, so effect should probably say, "This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by ...". It just makes more sense that way
[/quote]
fine...

EDIT: Deleted Armor Reclamation; edited Libra; want to make a card aboout how much Vylons suck, but that doesn't fit in this section...

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315118717' post='5490988']

Because an Archetype that has 2 very viable, very consistent, very cost-effective OTKs is clearly a sucky archetype.
[/quote]
:[font=times new roman,times,serif]I [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]*steams*[/font][/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]I superpoly your argument and SS my own![/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Fine then, be that way, but comment on the cards at least.[/font]

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315119272' post='5490997']
Ok, Constelace Core should give at least 300 for each Equip card in the graveyard.

Also, Amory of Constelace mentions "Zodiac" creatures. I assume you mean "Constellace".
[/quote]
yeah, that was a typo. These cards were from a while ago, so I just C/Ped the effects. They were originally all Zodiac cards, but that name is so overused that I changed it to something I though was better. Safe to say, they won't all be limited to the constellations of the zodiac of course. (I'm putting Ophiucus in there somewhere; what's that you say? it IS a zoidac? since when? they put it in last year? I call BS on that!)

Alright, I was actually worried Core might be giving too much, I'll change it immediately.

EDIT: IMMEDIATELY

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1315896773' post='5511819']Yeah, i guess. It was originally a typo, since it was supposed to add an Equip spell to the hand, but I did see it and decided to leave it. If it's broken, then awesome. I need something to separate this from other Equip Spell archetypes.[/quote]

You have to take into account that this makes 1 of the Vylon OTKs about as fast as Six Sam with Gateway @3.

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315897076' post='5511822']

You have to take into account that this makes 1 of the Vylon OTKs about as fast as Six Sam with Gateway @3.
[/quote]
*Mr. Burns* Excellent.

Finigan. I'll change it to how it was supposed to be.

Archived