• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes to final arbiter of resolution, aka the host, to solve this absolutely annoying, and pointless, discussion:

Issun, believe me, anything I use, and will use in the forseable future, will be relevant and not randomness. As for NPCs, I never said anything against them. Sure, they magically appeared from nowhere, most NPCs do, and t really isn't a big concern of mine whether the NPCs annoy you or not, or whether you complaints about it annoys Aisu or not. Bottom line? It is there, so suck it up, brave it out, and don't complain about it when you can use it to your advantage for...oh, maybe comic purposes, or a method to get out a little backstory. Don't look at it as an obstacle, but rather an opportunity. Basically, don't worry over minor issues, that is my job. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Aisu, I agree that profanity is unnecisary as it is unproffesional. Whether someone is being uncooperative about something or not, as a co-host you need to be able to deal with things calmly and respectfullly.

Now anymore arguments between the pair of you, and I will have no second thoughts on replacing the two of you. It isn't fair that this OoC Thread should be filled up with pointless ramble. Now, for future preferences:

[size=7][b]If you have any issues whatsoever about the RP, please please please feel free to message me about. I will gladly dedicate my attention to it and will do my best to resolve the issue.[/b][/size]

We all clear?

Archived