• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back, so I shall address relevent info:

- Issun: Your app is accepted, however the main arc must be ended first before another is started. And for future reference, anyone who has any Arc ideas WILL have to PM me personally.
- Chaos: Wonderful Co-hosting, I'm glad I elected you. As for the arc, read above. As for the name thing, so long as when I re-become a Kyng (Thinking just The Kyng), I expect to be called Kyng, deal? SAME APPLIES TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE.
- Hunderas: It seems you aren't either experienced enough or are incapable of writing much, so this app will not be accepted. Write more, especially in physical charactristics. It may not be mentioned, but I expect, at the minimum, non-image users to use at least four lines. I may say four lines is the minimum, but it is not taken lightly. Please redo your app if you'd like to join.

Sorry I haven't been active.. Dad b*tched me off the comp after being on for only 38 minutes... I cried.. That's how bad it was.. I'm also the opposite of a compulsive eater when I get upset, so I'm surprised I even ate dinner last night.. Anyways.. I'll try my best to make up for yesterday..

Archived