Photo

Nu-Mou's Mega Men: Part 4, Power of the Stars

- - - - - 49/?? StarForce

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Quick-Rate this Set (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate on a 1-10 scale

1. 1/10: Dude...just start over. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 2/10: Still junky, but now I don't want to punch you in the mouth. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. 3/10: Ehh... (0 votes [0.00%])

4. 4/10: Okay, slightly good. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 5/10: Pretty okay-ish. (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

6. 6/10: Nice...nothing great though. (0 votes [0.00%])

7. 7/10: Meh. I've seen it before, they're okay, but nothing special. (0 votes [0.00%])

8. 8/10: Pretty cool. Still kinda average, though. (0 votes [0.00%])

9. 9/10: Wow, these are really great. Please make more. :3 (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

10. 10/10: These are awesome! Moar for the love of God, MOAR! (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM

WELCOME

to the Fourth Installment of My Coverage of the Mega Man Series

As I've already done 2 of the Robot Continuity's Series, and only the first of the Cyber's, I made up my StarForce Set. As always, I appreciate any helpful comments, especially because of the sizable amount of time spent on this. A number of the card art was stitched together by me, such as the Taurus and Cygnus group, though I did use some pics from DeviantArt. I apologize for not having all your names, DA artists, but if you wish you can contact me and ask for your DA name to be placed with the respective card.

Monsters

Spells

Traps

Battle Programs

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

☼◄Firewolf►☼

☼◄Firewolf►☼

Don't be afraid, I'm just a wolf.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
    Last Visit Jul 30 2012 06:56 AM
Wow Very Cool Cards.:--)

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Again, thanks a bunch for the comment. I will be adding to this set when I get my keyboard fixed, so stick around for more if you like.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

My Ratings Guide

☼◄Firewolf►☼

☼◄Firewolf►☼

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Again, thanks a bunch for the comment. I will be adding to this set when I get my keyboard fixed, so stick around for more if you like.

Your Welcome And Maybe I Will See Your Cards Again.;--)

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Thanks man. Anyone else care to comment?

My Ratings Guide

☼◄Firewolf►☼

☼◄Firewolf►☼

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
I Vote For A 9/10, They Are Awesome But Not Perfect.;--)

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Cool, thanks. I've started working on the addition, should be up by tonight.

My Ratings Guide

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
Equip only to a DARK, LIGHT, or Warrior-Type monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF, but its effect(s) is negated while equipped with this card. The equipped monster loses 100 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand and that you control. Once per turn if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or by a Monster effect it is not.

I think this is the correct OCG for this, but I got this from older cards not apart of the new OCG so I'm unsure if it fits with the new one.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Equip only to a DARK, LIGHT, or Warrior-Type monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF, but its effect(s) is negated while equipped with this card. The equipped monster loses 100 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand and that you control. Once per turn if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or by a Monster effect it is not.

I think this is the correct OCG for this, but I got this from older cards not apart of the new OCG so I'm unsure if it fits with the new one.

I assume you're using Indie Proof? Hmm...doesn't "effect" pretty much cover the whole effect text? And I think the last sentence is just a minor problem, though I will correct the text with it. Anything else to say, besides just correcting the Proof?

My Ratings Guide

Nightmare Moon

Nightmare Moon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
    Last Visit Dec 17 2018 05:17 AM
Dude, these cards are awesome!! ^^ Epsecially Harp Note and EM Megaman, those're sweet! ^.^ <-------------- *Is a HUGE Megaman Fan*

eRFHT.png

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Dude, these cards are awesome!! ^^ Epsecially Harp Note and EM Megaman, those're sweet! ^.^ <-------------- *Is a HUGE Megaman Fan*

Thanks, Hane. Anything special about those EMs that causes you to love them so?

My Ratings Guide

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM

I assume you're using Indie Proof? Hmm...doesn't "effect" pretty much cover the whole effect text? And I think the last sentence is just a minor problem, though I will correct the text with it. Anything else to say, besides just correcting the Proof?

Well I'll just comment on the effects. Overall they seem to work better than your last sets. The XYZ sounds nasty. I don't understand why you have 2 pics for your fusion monsters though.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Ah. Good to hear. As for your pic point, one (you can tell because they're a bit blurry) is the original image of 3 of the "Double Tribes". The others are alternate but equivalent cards, and have clearer artwork put together by me.

I'll be putting up some of the new cards,like the Xyz Tribe King and his support card, Tribe King Calling. I'm working on making the Noise Forms and the Star Breaks, though I will put up the EM Admins. Also, due to the overall weakness of my NetNavis (In hindsight anyway, though I do have a new Field Spell for them, should remind FF Fan of Summons World) and the lack of difference between Battle Cards and Battle Chips, they are now summed up into "Battle Programs". I'll begin translating the existing ones immediately after I finish with the current section.

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Battle Programs posted. Others are coming, since I originally had them on this site. Star Breaks also added, and a new Field Spell made for the old NetNavis.

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Oi...sorry lookers, whoever you may be. School and such have been keeping me busy recently, so I haven't gotten to update this recently. I'll try to post more cards once I get them done.

My Ratings Guide

misteryx

misteryx

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Oct 19 2013 08:03 PM

I'mJapanese and I'm creating Japanese version of your created cards without your permission. 

Please give me permission to make them.

If you give me it,I'll disclose on Yugico.com

Please repply this.I wait exceptantly.

P.S.

My original MMSF's yugioh cards disclose on Yugico.com .

I think you don't know Japanese,but please look them.

My name on Yugico.com is tom-verry.

I Changed picture on any cards,and Andormada will be Changed to Ritual from effect.

Sinece I never give permission from you,I will discrose them.OK?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users