Pirates Reborn! [IC/Started/Always Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[img]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/PiratesRebornLogo.png[/img]

List of Hosts:[list]
[*]Host: *~Dark~Magician~*
[*]Co-host #1: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*
[*]Co-host #2: Chaos Sonic
[/list]
[spoiler=Catch up]
With half of the crew being drunk and half not, the crew split up for the time being. The group at the bar are still having a good old time, while the rest left and headed back to the ship. Maria scolded Kress, showing him that he shouldn't take offense to being called a "kid"...but the happy go lucky captain finally told her why he hates the word. Afterward Wyn wanted Kress for something...this being the ruby knife. Raphael is taking Jericho to the ship, after she drank too many drinks. Now what will await this crew?? [/spoiler]

The sea made the air moist and humid as the crashing waves roared on the rocky coast, the powerful crashes against the pillars of stone howling with might as the sun's light diminished into the horizon, the sky enriched with orange and the faintest shade of blue. The skies were littered with soft little blotches of cloud here and there, the sunset was a marvel on the cliffside where a little breeze broke off a little dust which took a little flight down the path and towards a city with an enormous pier, Port Corona, and it's here, in this little town where the tale truly begins, as a young man readies himself to take on the challenges of the sea. But behind every great captain is a hardworking and trusty crew.

"About a week ago, a young blonde haired lad came into town and headed straight for Port Corona's museum. He seemed fairly interested in the history of the War of the Hearts-" "Grandpa, what's the War of the Hearts?" "What!? Why it's only the largest war to shake the very Earth itself! You see there was a man under the guise of Talon Bloodrayne. He ruled his lands harshly and his army was immence, in fact it took one man, the greatest captain alive, Captain Remo Valentine, to take on the tyrant! But...well, Frederick McGraw saw the end of him when the War commenced, they must have been sworn enemies or something. Well, anyways, the story goes on and this pirate eventually leads us, the Red Hearts, to victory against Talon and the Black Hearts. The war was cruel, many innocents perished, but we ultimately prevailed." "Oh, right. Thank's Grandpa, I didn't have a-" "And then the blooming pirate disappeared into searching for myth! He was blooming mad, but then again, he had a crew of freaks. Apparently a drow on board too!" "Grandpa, I'm tired..." "So, back to the boy. He came into town and went to the museum...Junior! Wake up, if you want to know, then at least stay awake!" "But Grandpa, I'm really-" "He was concerned a lot about the museum's artifacts. Well, he's only bloomin' decided on going to start a crew of his own..."

Kress overheard the old man rant to his apparently exhausted grandchild. [font=georgia, serif]"Hmm." 'Well, he'll never know just why I decided to start a crew. And it all began on the island...don't worry McGraw, I'll find that last treasure of your's!' [/font]The young man said as he carried a book in his hand before placing it into his rucksack. [font=georgia, serif]"Now, where's my bo-"[/font] [i]"Hey look! It's the Pirate wannabe!" [/i]a salty man joked at him with his friends as they laughed at Kress. [font=georgia, serif]"Well, at least I ain't no drunken stinking sweatpants like you guys!" [/font]He barked back, before regretting it dearly as the sailors cracked their knuckles and gave chase to Kress, who naturally sprinted off.

[font=georgia, serif]"Me and my big mouth!"[/font] He said as he leaped over a barrel, all but one of the sailors in pursuit crashing. Then Kress spotted the source, a cart with barrells in it's load. Taking out the knife he carried, Kress sliced the rope holding the barrier to keep the barrells in, causing them to knock out another three sailors leaing two left. [i]"Give up you brat! We're going to skin you al-"[/i] [font=georgia, serif]"Shut up, fatty!" [/font]Kress snapped back as he made a sharp left into an inn, the bar of an inn anyway. Kress leaped onto the bar and slid across the surface as the sailors tried to catch him, one falling prey to an inconvinietly placed table to the nut sack. Kress didn't spo tit, however, as he dashed up stairs only to be pursued by the last sailor. He leaped out a glass window and onto roof tops, before jumping onto a market stall, the banket cover breaking his fall whereas the large sailor plummeted into the stall. Kress dashed off triumphantly. [font=georgia, serif]"YES!"[/font]

He made it back to his ship, gasping for breath, as a dodgy sailor said "Nice vessel mate. Don't suppose you could lend me a couple-a?" [font=georgia, serif]"Sorry *pant* all out *pant* spent it on *pant* the ship." [/font]"Aye, that's fine then. Good luck with whatever, I suppose." and the sailor...fell into the ocean? [font=georgia, serif]"Okay..." [/font]Kress scratched his head in surprise before boarding his ship, placing outside a sign saying "CREW WANTED". The ship itself was a huge Galeon, in fact, it resembled McGraw's quite a bit. Kress merely played with his knife as he watched the sunset.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"STOP YA THIEF!!" a man yelled out as he was chasing Rafael Santiago. "GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK!!!"

Rafael looked back at the man chasing him and he shook his head. "Sorry gramps, your gonna after to catch me!!" he snickered as he leapt over a small cart full of cabbages. He looked back and saw the man just simply walked around the cart. "OK....gonna need a new plan to get this guy off my tail." Rafael spotted a bunch of crates stacked up on top of one another and above them was a rope hanging from the building's roof. "That'll work!" he said as he ran up the crates, grabbing the rope and swinging forward away from the man. "Sorry!" With that he rounded the next corner and saw the docks. "That's it, the ship...with the Crew Wanted sign." Rafael stated as he walked towards it, with a smile.

Unable to miss the noise of footsteps on the ship, Kress' face lit up as he presumed whoever had just boarded the ship was going to join him on his voyage. He jumped in the air, clapping his feet, and landed softly. [font=georgia, serif]"Howdy! Name's Kress O'Donnell, and this here is my vessel named after my hero, McGraw's Might...although I don't expect you to have to remember that, of course!" [/font]He aid with a chuckle. [font=georgia, serif]"So, did you come aboard for a tour or something, or did you see the sign outside." [/font]In his head he was saying [font=georgia, serif]'Please say sign! Please say sign! Please say sign! Please say sign!'[/font] over and over and over. He knew this task wouldn't be an easy one at all, and he desperately needed a first crew mate in order to even consider starting the adventure his eyes were fixed upon. [font=georgia, serif]"Gosh, sorry there! I plum forgot to ask your name, stranger!" [/font]Kress said with a light laughter, sticking out an open hand for a handshake.

Rafael looked at Kress and saw him extend his hand out towards him. Smiling, Rafael extended his hand out and shook Kress' hand. [color=#0000FF]"My name is Rafael Santiago. And I suppose you are the one looking for the crew...cause I would like to join it." [/color]he said as he ran his hand through his hair. [color=#0000FF][i]So is this kid the captain or something? If it is...he's kinda young to be it. Eh I ain't got anything better to lose...since I'm on my own now... [/i][/color]Rafael thought to himself sighing quietly. [color=#0000FF]"A-Anyway...Kress, I hope you will accept my offer to be part of your crew."[/color]

The unshaven bartender stared at the short, blond girl with a suspicious and questioning glance. The girl, Jericho, on the other hand beamed back a broad smile as she waited for the man to answer her question.

"Pirates?" The man grunted after a moment.

Jericho nodded, the small glass of alchahol lying on the bar next to her as she rocked back and forth on a stool remaining untouched.

"There 'aven't bin any Pirates around here fer yonks,"the man grunted as he turned away on the pretext of cleaning some mugs "Why don't ya piss off and go play somewhere else."

[b]"Okay, lemme put it this way,"[/b] Jericho said eagerly.

The bartender turned about only to find the barrel of a gun poking his large, red nose.

[b]"Tell me where I can fine some Pirates and I don't have ta blow ye'r nose off,"[/b] Jericho continued in the exact same tone as before.

"H-h-hey easy now," the man said "Don't do anythin' hasty."

[b]"Just answer me question,"[/b] Jericho said, still beaming.

"Eeer," the man began to rack his memories "Well there was this one kid who came here recently, bought a ship and everything. Says he wants to put a crew together and search fer some treasure."

Jericho lowered her weapon, a thoughful frown crossing her face as the man slowly backed away. Before she could say anything the doors burst open and a boy charged in followed by a small group of sailors in hot persuit. The boy skidded across the bar, knocking Jericho's undrunk drink aside as he dashed upstairs, his remaining persuers following him.

[b]"Now what d'ya s'pose that was about?"[/b] Jericho asked, more to herself that to anyone else.

"Y'know that kid I was talking about?" Jericho nodded "I think that was 'im. I think 'is ships somewhere in the port"

Jericho's eyebrows raised slightly and, after a moment's pause she hopped off the barstool and made her way to the door.

"Ey! Ain't ya gonna pay fer yer..." Jericho shot the man a questioning smile, one hand still on her pistol "Err...N-nevermind."

It didn't take long for Jericho to find the ship the man had been talking about, it was plainly obvious by the 'crew wanted' sign sitting just next to it and even more so that the boy that had ran through the bar earlier stood on board talking to somebody else. With a wide grin Jericho immediately whipped out one of her flintlocks, training it on the blond haired boy with practiced ease before...She paused, given that he was only just getting a ship and crew together he obviously hadn't done any real pirating and therefore wasn't actually a criminal yet. Jericho lowered her weapon, thinking. Her usual vision of a pirate was of some backwater bum with a rapier in one hand, gun in the other and knife wedged between his teeth, the sort who would run rampant around the ocean killing and maiming in the name of treasure, the boy before her, for all his apparent ambitions, did not at all fit with this image, he was actually kind of cute in Jericho's eyes but she didn't let that bother her. Either way she could see this guy robbing and killing to make a living and seemed more in it for the thrill, something Jericho scould certainly connect with.

She stowed the gun away and shrugged, about to turn away when another thought hit her; the boy was searching for treasure, some kind of mythical treasure that, if found, would no doubt equal a fortune for everyone invovled. Jericho was by no means greedy, but her ambitions still involved wealth and a lot of it. She turned back around and walked right up to the ship as the two boys where talking. Clearing her throat loudly.

[b]"'Allo,"[/b] She began cheerfully [b]"Couldn't help but notice yer looking for a crew, got any spots left?"[/b]

"Um, two please," Lark said hesitantly after a few moments of contemplation.

The stall owner scowled a bit at him. "4 coins."

Lark fished out the requested amount carefully, so his bag wouldn't clink too much, and handed them over in exchange for two odd shaped fruit. He hadn't seen those type before coming to this place, but he liked them. tucking on into his bag, he started on the other as he continued wandering aimlessly down the street. It had been four days since he first landed in this port town and he still marveled at it. He never saw much of the town back at the estate. Claudia was content to roam the grounds or sail from the private port. He was learning new things every day. But, one thing was clear; he needed money. The bag he got from Claudia still had a good amount of coins in it, but would me more to survive. At least, thats what he figure. Master was always talking about money...

He blinked in surprise, finding himself at the docks. He really need to pay more attention to where he was going. But since he was here, he might as well look around. The spot were the ship he came on was empty. They really left. Not that he blamed them, he had said he would stay. But it make him feel a little sad anyway. He moved on quickly. fixing his hood so the sea air didn't blow it down. Ships were really interesting. Despite the time he spent on one, he never really understood how they worked. Something with ropes and sails and wind. He stopped by a particularly nice looking one. Gazing up at it in awe, he if they would let him take a look onboard.

Kress felt like doing a victory lap around the ship and a couple of flips...if he could, but since he had no intention of making a complete baffoon of himself, Kress simply nooded and said [font=georgia, serif]"Welcome aboard Rafael! And as soon as others join there will be a bigger crew than just the two of us..." [/font]Suddenly, Kress' excitement scaled sky high especially when on his ship another person came aboard, as this girl came along asking for a place. This time, Kress couldn't hold back his glee, and he yelled [font=georgia, serif]"YEEAAH! Hot dawg!" [/font]as he did backflip over backflip in a lap with all the excitement built inside. Then he landed infront of Jericho saying[font=georgia, serif] "Heck, there's always a place her for one willing to set sail! I'm Kress O'Donnell, by the way! And this is Rafael! And your name?"[/font]

Rafael looked at Jericho and then gently moved Kress away. [color=#0000FF]"Kress, my captain, you need to be a little bit more sincere to the ladies. Fortunately for you, I have a knack for talking to the ladies." [/color]he said, patting Kress' shoulder, then turning his attention to Jericho. [color=#0000FF]"Aye, lass the crew does have slots open...especially for a lass such as yourself." [/color]Rafael complemented. Since he was by himself, he usually used this tactic to steal people's money...but not this time.

Kress didn't have a clue what Rafael was doing, even though he was 20 he didn't really think about women as much. [font=georgia, serif]"Okay then, well I suppose I'll be right back. I need to check something!" [/font]He said in his peppy voice, taking Rafael's hands and shaking them fast, then Jericho's and then he dashed into the captain's quaters in a flash.[font=georgia, serif] "Wow! Already such a great turnout. Looks like I'm going according to the book."[/font] Then Kress tossed his rucksack into the captain's quarters as he sat down at the desk, looking through the old book he held earlier, in specific the last page:

[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110910C/iaza15504613864200.jpg[/img]

[font=georgia, serif]"Well, a crew is coming along nicely, but I need to find out where the Citadel is located. And then the key, a map, and the code, and a book called "Piratas gobernar para siempre"...thats Spanish. Hmm..." [/font]Then he closed the book and came back outside, unaware of what he'd be expecting.

Maidowyn was sitting in the corner of the bar, she wasn't much of a drinker, she just often sat in a corner and would listen in to surrounding conversations. She was almost ready to leave another pointless day at the tavern. Until something interesting caught her ear,
'Pirates' that single word. Made her freeze in the door way, she decided it was time for another drink.

The next few minutes seemed to be getting her no-where so again she was about to leave. Until one girl drew a weapon of some kind, a hand held cannon probably. Next thing she knew the girl was leaving.

This girl was onto something [color=#000080][i]Let's find out what.[/i][/color][color=#00ff00][i] [/i][/color]Maidowyn said to herself, so careful to keep her distance followed in pursuit. It wasn't long until the girl headed on to a boat. [i][color=#0000ff]Seems interesting i wander who is one that?[/color][/i] She sat on a nearby bench carefully watching for movement on the boat. Might as well go and have a look. As soon as she said that she got up and walked up the ramp cautiously at first but finally she saw the girl and some other people gathered.

[color=#0000ff]' *cough* sorry to interupt but where am I' [/color]she smiled kindly [color="#0000ff"]'I did notice you seem to want a new crew member, [size=4]I've always wanted to sail'[/size][/color]

Jericho stared in wonderment at Kress' antics, letting out a light giggle as he landed back in front of her.

[b]"M'names Jericho,"[/b] she said cheerfully, shaking the hand Kress offered to her [b]"It's a pleasure to meet both of you."[/b]

She smiled and stepped further onto the deck, taking a moment to admire the ship as the captain went off into his cabin.

[b]"So, just the two of ya then?"[/b] She asked the man Kress had introduced as Rafael [b]"Not much of a crew so far if ya've only got a few people."[/b]

She was interrupted by a loud cough and turned to see an Elven woman offering to join the crew as well.

[b]"Ya know what, I take that back,"[/b] Jericho remarked [b]"Looks like ye're gettin' quite a turnout."[/b]

She grinned down at the elven woman.

[b]"Captain's busy at the moment but he should be back soon,"[/b] she said cheerfully [b]"Wow, it's gonna take a while t'get used to sayin' that."[/b]

Issunboshi was lying against a building, taking a nap, when he was woken up by a couple of buffoons nearby, he opened his eyes to look where they were and saw a big ship with a few people on it, with a sign that said "Crew Wanted" on it. Issun got up and looked over to them, then cupped his hands around his mouth, [color=#008000]"HEY! KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE! A MAN'S SLEEPING DOWN HERE Y'KNOW!" [/color]he shouted up to them angrily, assuming that whoever made that noise was still up there, then grunted and sat back down, not wanting to try to get back to sleep now, knowing they'd probably wake him up again.

[color=#0000FF]"Another crew member? Well this is becoming quiet a little get together if I do say so." [/color]Rafael said with a slight smile. He leaned up on ramp's side and then dug in his pocket for something. After a while, he finally pulled out a pitch black ocarina with a slight red design on to it. He was about to play it, until he heard someone tell them to keep it down. Rafael turned his attention to a small man, apparently with dwarfism, looking pretty angry. [color=#0000FF]"Eh, we'll think about it..." [/color]he said rolling his eyes, before taking the ocarina and beginning to play a song on it.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55vtOmGS_BI]LOZ - Zelda's Lullaby (Ocarina part)[/url]

As Kress closed the door to his quaters and came back to the crew, he saw Maidowyn appeared. [font=georgia, serif]"McGraw, you'd be so proud of me!" [/font]He said to himself and the hero as he ran up and with a beamingly happy face he said [font=georgia, serif]"Hi! Name's Kress O'Donnell, that's Rafael, and this is Jericho! Welcome aboard my ship!" [/font]The suddenly he heard a voice, an agry voice. And Kress loved trouble. Even though Rafael tried to lul the man, he challenged him instead. [font=georgia, serif]"HEY! HOW ABOUT YOU COME UP HERE AND SAY THAT YOU OLD COOT!"[/font] After recollecting himself and calming to the soothing ocarina, Kress said calmly [font=georgia, serif]"You two are both welcome on board. Would you guys like me to show you your rooms? Apparently, this ship must have had a large crew, since a few rooms are available."[/font] Kress knew this as true. The ship didn't look like McGraw's for no reason, after all.

Seeing someone else casually board the ship, Lark followed her on, though immediately. He climbed the ramp slowly, but sprinted on in a panic when somebody yelled. It took him a moment to realize the yelling wasn't at him, particularly, but he was already on board. He turned slowly, marveling at he ship. It was so much bigger than the one he last sailed on. It even had it's own background music. The people seemed rather noisy though, as another came out to yell, but that was their problem. He wandered around a bit, ignoring the group of people and the guy playing, instead pocking around the riggings on deck curiously.

Issun didn't take all to kindly to being called an old coot, [color=#006400][i]'OLD!? Most people mistake me for a child, and this guy calls me old!? I'm not even forty!' [/i][/color]he thought angrily, then stood up. He walked over and onto the boat, went straight up to the guy who had challenged him, and looked up at him, [color=#008000]"I said... Be... QUITE! I'm trying to get some sleep here!" [/color]he shouted at the man, [color=#008000]"You probably wouldn't know, but I have important things to do! I'm a bit of a famous person around the sea" [/color]he explained, [color=#008000]"I'm a bit of a treasure hunter. More then that even, I'm a trader of the seas, I go from island to island in search of artifacts to sell for profit," [/color]he went on, [color=#008000]"And I was napping to make sure I was ready to get something tomorrow!"[/color] he kept going, [color=#008000]"So, if you'd 'Kindly' be a bit more quite, and I could get some shut eye, I won't have to draw Denkomaru on you!" [/color]he finished, motioning to the sheathe at his side, which held a cutlass sword.

Jericho looked around when somebody yelled up at them from the port to keep quiet. Jericho merely flashed him a smile and drew one of her many pistols and twirled it about her finger as Raphael made his own retort before playing an ocarina.

[b]"Ya want me to shoot 'im?"[/b] Jericho asked as Kress emerged from his room [b]"I can totally hit 'im from here, blindfolded...In a crowd."[/b]

She would have continued if the man who had yelled up at them before didn't march onto the ship in response to Kress' challenge. However Jericho wasn't the least bit interested in him, looking past the argument towards another figure hanging around the deck, a hood covering his face. She wandered past the short, shouty man and pressed her gun up against the hooded man's head.

[b]"Hello,"[/b] she said cheerfully [b]"You here ta join the crew too?"[/b]

The ocarina could no longer cool Kress' ht head, flaring up as this short man took his challenge, but he was ready to go. [font=georgia, serif]"Okay, first of all, I've never heard of you, because you aren't very famous. The only famous people around here are long gone and all legends, like Bloodrayne, Valentine, Deadbeard, McGraw... Secondly, ever heard of an inn? Or better yet, anywhere that isn't a noisy pier, where ships will be coming and going? And finally, don't think pointing a weapon at me will cool me down! 'Cause that only fires me- Fires me...pfftAHAHAHAHA!"[/font] He couldn't help himself but fall on the floor with laughter. [font=georgia, serif]"I'm so sorry! It's justAHAHAHA! Oh my word! You're so short and yetAHAHAHAHA!"[/font] Kress knew just how bad the situation was, but at least the funny side seemed to settle him down.[font=georgia, serif] "Nah, let him be. Go ahead and get some sleep. Sorry about the noise...hello?" [/font]Kress noticed the hooded figure and ran over to him, hands behind the head as he said[font=georgia, serif] "Hey there! What you doing aboard...erm, Jericho? Do you mind..." [/font]He said with a smile gently using his knife to point the pistol away from the hooded person. [font=georgia, serif]"So, what's your name?"[/font]

[color=#0000ff]'I also have a question, is there any place that i could practice swordplay, and a place that I could practice ranged weaponry?[/color]' She said moving toward the others, gestering to Jericho [color=#0000ff]'Also if I were you i'd play it safe and lower your weapon'[/color]

[color=#0000ff]'Although[/color] [color=#0000ff]I am quite tired'[/color] She turned to Kress [color=#0000ff]'Where do i sleep?'[/color]

She headed outside toward the new visitor. [color=#0000ff]' Hey i'm Maidowyn, Wyn for short'[/color] She smiled [color="#0000ff"]'And yes before you ask I am an Elf, yes this thing other my back is a bow i still use them...Nice to meet you now goodbye.'[/color] She finished and continued toward the other end of the ship.

Raphael put the ocarina back in his pocket and put his hands behind his head and walked onto the deck of the ship. [color=#0000FF]"Well I have to say, this is a very decent ship. Not like the ones my father told me about in the stories he told...but still very decent." [/color]he said with a small smile on his face. He knew this was going to be a great life for him...mainly cause he couldn't go back to the place he used to call home. Raphael took out his flintlock pistol and sighed as he looked at it. [color=#0000FF][i]Doubt he would approve of my life choice though... [/i][/color]he thought, before finally putting it away.

Issun scoffed at the mans mention of names, [color=#008000]"Those are pirates lad, and I'm no pirate," [/color]he told him, [color=#008000]"Second, I don't feel like paying for a full night at an inn if I'm just resting for a few hours," [/color]he told him. Suddenly something inside him nearly snapped when the man called him short, [color=#008000]"You know" [/color]he began calmly, [color=#008000]"I have a biiit of a short temper as you saw, and I apologize for that" [/color]he shrugged, [color=#008000]"And really, noisy people aren't on my list of things I can't stand" [/color]he continued, still calm, [color=#008000]"No. Things on that list are things like thieves that steal my treasure, people who play horrible music and don't know when to stop... and most of all..." [/color]he paused, [color=#008000]"PEOPLE WHO CALL ME SHORT!!!" [/color]he shouted angrily at the man, still ignoring everyone else on the boat, [color=#008000]"I have a disease you know! It's a little something called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita, though I doubt you'd know anything about that!" [/color]he carried on shouting, then let out a little growl, [color=#008000]"But you know what? I think I'll let you off easy this time, boy. I'm just going to try to turn around, and go back to sleep without trying to murder you, I think that's best for everyone," [/color]he sighed, then turned around and started to walk away.

Kress was clearly done with his argument as Jericho soon found him next to her and guiding her gun hand away from the hooded stranger as he greeted him.

[b]"Oh don't ya worry,"[/b] she said [b]"This thing ain't even loaded...Least I think it ain't loaded, hold on."[/b]

She waved the weapon around till it was point away from anyone important and pulled the trigger. A loud bang followed this accompanied by a loud splash as a gull hit the water just next to the ship. Jericho blinked and looked down at the smoking barrel.

[b]"Ah whoops,"[/b] she commented [b]"Well...It ain't loaded anymore at least."[/b]

Kress then burned off his laugh, but as Issun made his leave he quickly said loudly, but to Jericho [font=georgia, serif]"Phew, we avoided a short fuse there, eh guys! HAHAHAHA!"[/font] And ended up laughing his head off as he began running towards Maidowyn and picking her up, rushing into the ship and locking the door in fear of his life. Panting from the running and the laughinh left Kress with a huge grin on his face; he said to the elf[font=georgia, serif] "Okay *pant well, down the *pant* stairs are a *pant* lot of rooms *pant* so take your pick and *pant* have a nice rest!" [/font]Then he looked outside in hopes Issun might have left, but he realised he would be too short to be spotted. [font=georgia, serif]"Oh dear...I'm actually tearing! Well, I'm stuck here for a bit, so I guess I'll lead you down their Maidowyn, if that's alright with you, of course!"[/font] he said with his peppy attitude, ready for anything.

Raphael saw this and whistled a little. [color=#0000FF]"Well nice shootin' miss Jericho." [/color]he said with a slight smirk. He glanced over at the man, when he said horrible music. Raphael's eye twitched a little and ran his hand through his hair. [color=#0000FF][i]OK....was that lazy man insinuating that MY music is horrible....cause if he is I am gonna get off this boat and give that guy a beating he'll never forget!! [/i][/color]he thought, before taking a deep breath and then releasing it. [color=#0000FF]"Well...good to finally hear that he decided to leave...it was getting boring with him here." [/color]Raphael said with a slight snicker.

[color=#0000ff]'I'd be honored'[/color] She smiled [color=#0000ff]'I ask, although feel free to not tell me, but what exactly are we heading to?'[/color]

Wyn wasn't usually a talking person, but this had got her interested. [color=#0000ff]'Treasure? To discover a new place what? Sorry i realise i'm being a bit pushy.'[/color] She added a sympathetic smile. She continued down the stairs into a hallway with a lot of doors [color=#0000ff]'Changing the subject again, Do I just chose one?'[/color] She looked at all the doors in utter amazement [color=#0000ff]'This is truly one large vessel! Not being pushy or anything but do you have a 'range' so to speak, you know for target practice and stuff?'[/color] She looked around and pick the cabin nearest the stairs [color=#0000ff]'May i have this one, i need to rest'[/color] There was one downside about being an elf you needed a lot of rest.

Archived