Pirates Reborn! [IC/Started/Always Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[OoC: Wow! Lots-a-questions! XD!]

Kress was dazzled by Wyn's smile. It made him feel tingly inside.[font=georgia, serif] "Hehehe! Sorry, something about your smile made me feel all cozy! It's really friendly! And in answer to your question my dear, we're heading towards an old Pirate sanctuary, also called the Pirate's citadel! I'm after something there, it's like my destiny. I'm doing a favor for a very old friend. And I'm fine, it's not pushy! Heck, the more my crew knows the better trust we can have between eachother!"[/font] Followed by the next question.[font=georgia, serif] "Yeah, pretty much just go ahead." [/font]Then she asked about range for practise. [font=georgia, serif]"Umm...well, if you have a look around you're bound to find something!" [/font]Then as she finally elected her room Kress smiled.[font=georgia, serif] "Huh. That's Vryn's room. She was a drow who sailed with McGraw, who owned this boat. Tragic story, maybe for some other time, nighty night!"[/font] and he closed the door behind her, walking back to his quaters.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lark stared at with surprise, pale faced as well, at the girl with the guns. It wasn't the first time he was almost shot, but never by someone so... careless. Or staring right at the barrel either. It took him few moments to process her question. "I'm... um.... I.... I-I'm Thirteen, um, no, Lark... Thirteen Lark? Lark Thirteen? No, wait, I've never been shot at from so close before..." he gibbered for a while then took a breath. "I'm number Thirteen, but Mistress named me Lark, so call me Lark." He smiled pleasantly and, hopefully, disarmingly. He really didn't want another 'empty' gun pointed at his head. "I was only curious about your ship. Please don't shot my head. I need it."

"You aid you are looking for a crew?" he continued, moving from more morbid ideas. "I don't know much about sailing, but I am a trained Guardian. And a Companion too. Though I've only been a female's Companion, I'm fully trained for men too. I am looking for a job so I can by more fruit," he drew that strange yellow crescent shaped fruit he had grown to like out from his bag. "You do pay crew mates, right?"

Maria, having just arrived to Port Corona, was tying her boat to the end of a pier when she heard sailors mock her about her boat. [color=#008080]"Pfft, HA! This boat is more reliable and strong than you lot put together! I swear.. You sailors are weaker than a coastal breeze at night.."[/color] [i]"Why you little bi-"[/i] WHAM! The sailor was cut off as Maria sent a straight punch into the sailor's nose. Her punch was strong enough to make the sailor land hard on the pier, but not hard enough to break his nose and send the shrapnel into his brains. [i]"Oi! Mate! You alright?!" "Blimmies! He's out cold!" "Get her, lads!" [/i]Three sailors rush at her at once. She simply smirked and ran at them, unsheathing her sword at the last second. A few swings there and a few thrusts there, Maria smirked as she took a few steps away from them. The 3 confused sailors felt their bodies and began to laugh at how she didn't even harm them. She sheathed her sword and as the sword clicked at the end, the 3 sailor's clothes fell apart in ribbons, leaving the men in their boxers.[i] "AH! Our clothes!" "H-How!?" "She's a demon! Run, men!"[/i] As the three ran off, two young sailors, who picked up the knocked out sailor, ran away with the three as they threatened they'll get her back for this. Maria simply scuffed at them before laughing out loudly. [color=#008080]"Men... They never learn.." [/color]With that, Maria went into town to gather supplies and money.

About 2 hours had passed and Maria was on the outskirts of the pier when she noticed a black smoke raising from the ground. [color=#008080]"They didn't..." [/color]She quickly rush towards the smoke. As she went down the pier her boat was tied to, reaching about half way, when she spotted the three sailors from earlier standing there, at the ready, as she seen her boat on fire behind them.[color=#a9a9a9] [/color][color=#008080]"You f*cking as**oles are going to regret the day your b*tch of a mother gave birth to your sh*tty existence YOU F*CKING B*STARDS!" [/color]With that, Maria dropped her bag of supplies as rushed the men, her sword drawn. After 2-3 minutes, the sailors where face down, panting, as they held unto their wounds. Maria wasn't touched. She had some blood on her face and hands as she glared angrily at the sailors. [color=#008080]"NOW GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE! Or else I'll finish the job.." [/color]She pointed the tip of her swords at the three sailors as they scrambled to get up and get the h*ll away from her. She let out a sigh as she cleaned the blood off and lifted the bag up.[color=#a9a9a9] [/color][color=#008080]"I should be able to get a new ship.. I hope anyways.." [/color]She said as she looked to her old boat. [color=#008080]"Three years.. *Sigh* I thought it'd be with me always..." [/color]She knew better, but it couldn't be helped. After a few seconds of watching the fire, she walked over to it, cut it free from the pier and pushed it off with her sword. The boat went a few yards before the ship finally collapsed. She sheathed her sword and went on her way.

Maria was about half way down the pier when she heard a yelp coming from the middle of a crowd. She made her way to the front of the group, to see a canine growling to keep the people away. The canine, grey from so much dirt, let out a yelp when someone threw a rock at its head. [color=#008080]"Hey! Everyone, BACK OFF!" [/color]She unsheathed her sword, glaring at everyone in the group. There was scared murmurs as the group disburse. She sheathed her sword for like what... the fourth time today? Anyways.. As she sheathed her sword, she put her bag down and knelt in front of the canine. It growled. [color=#008080]"Hey.. Be nice.. I just saved your *ss.." [/color]she said with a soft smile as she held her hand out to the canine. It growled a little as it backed away, staying a distance from her hand. Maria held it there, waiting for the canine to do something. After a few moments, the canine slowly got closer to her hand and sniffed it. After sniffing her hand for a few seconds, the canine nudged it with its muzzle, wanting to be pet. Maria softly rubbed its head as it got closer to her. [color=#008080]"Lets see what you are," [/color]she peeked under her belly for a split second, [color=#008080]"A boy. Cute. C'mon, bath time." [/color]The dog whimpered for a second but went with Maria to the near by beach. As Maria dried the dog, the sun began to set.[color=#a9a9a9] [/color][color=#008080]"Its been such an eventful day, hasn't it boy? Lets see.. If you're gonna stick with me.. Ya need a name and to learn some... 'tricks.' Hmm... I'll name ya after my brother, kinda. I'll name ya Morr." [/color]The canine growled a little. [color=#008080]"No? Fine, fine.. What else.. Sharn (my old dog's name, btw)? How's that?" The canine wagged its tail a little. "Alright.. Sharn it is.. Now what breed are ya anyways? Never really seen a dog before that's pure white.. Ya look like.. A mix of Shiba aaaaaand... Wolf? Yes.. Wolf.. I can see it in you.. Well, Sharn, shall we get going?" [/color]Sharn let out a small bark as he stood up with Maria.

Once again, Maria ventured down the piers, looking for a ship for sale when she seen something rather interesting: a "Crew Wanted" sign. [color=#008080]"Hmm.. Might as well.. I hope they accept dogs.. If not, too bad for them, you're coming anyways." [/color]Sharn let out a small bark with a feel that it would have been a laugh if he was human. Maria walked up into the ship.[color=#a9a9a9] [/color][color=#008080]"Hey, youngin's, where's your captain? I'm interested in joining this crew.."[/color][color=#add8e6] [/color][color=#40e0d0]'The captain must be pretty... loose.. with what he's taking up as crew members...'[/color]

[font=georgia, serif]"Okay, okay, Issun probably is gone, so I'd better come outside and have a look." [/font]Kress reassured himself as he walked back onto the deck to see the hooded figure's real identity and a young woman with a dog. [font=georgia, serif]"Wow, something's really happened." [/font]He said as he looked over at the horizon, the sun out of sight and the orange sky turning darker. He walked over to the one called Lark and said [font=georgia, serif]"Hi there Lark! Okay, well, I'm sorry about Jericho's...well, you know. But I am looking for a cre-wait, pay?"[/font] Kress scratched his head at the idea.[font=georgia, serif] "Well, umm, I suppose anything we find is fair to be splitted. Is that alright?"[/font] Kress then dashed over to the blonde haired woman and said [font=georgia, serif]"Hi! Name's Kress, and I'm the captain...and before you say anything, I know I look a lot younger than my age. But that doesn't mean I'm-Hello little fella![/font]" Kress couldn't resist the dog's charm and immediately started to rub it's belly as he continued to talk to Maria. [font=georgia, serif]"Well, I am looking for people who would be willing to travel to a far away island. I'm looking for a key which is key to my adventure...did I just say key twice?"[/font]

Jericho couldn't help but giggle at Lark's reaction as she stowed her weapon away once more, making a mental note of where it was on her belt and to reload it later on.

[b]"Ah don't ya worry,"[/b] she said lightly [b]"I ain't about to shoot ya without a good enough reason."[/b] Failing to mention that a lot of things qualified a 'good reason' so far as she was concerned [b]"Kress'd prolly kill me if I did anyway. Oh wait, that reminds me."[/b]

She immediately ran to the edge of the deck and hopped over, landing gracefully on the docks and waving back up at the rest of the crew.

[b]"I jus' need ta go get some things!"[/b] She called up at them [b]"Don leave wi'out me!"[/b]

With that she sprinted off along the port, turning a corner and vanishing from sight.

[center]****[/center]

A few minutes later she walked back into view, dragging a large trunk behind her and making her way back onto the ship, taking note of another new person accompanied by a large white dog which Kress was eagerly petting. Jericho dropped the trunk which made a very loud 'thump' on the deck and sat down on top of it.

[b]"Sorry 'bout that,"[/b] she said brightly [b]"Didn't wanna leave m'babies behind. Ya got anywhere I can put these by the way?"[/b]

She grinned broadly as she waited for Kress to finish dealing with the blond woman and her dog.

With the attention span of a squirrel...no, that would be inulting squirrels. Well, Kress' attention span was so insulting to squirrels that as soon as the trunk Jericho brought on board hit the floor his he jolted towards the sound, his face filled with wonder, curiosity, and a little bit of tomato soup. [font=georgia, serif]"Ooh!"[/font] He gasped as he saw the huge trunk laying on the deck. What did it have inside? Was it babies, like Jericho said? No, couldn't be, there wasn't any crying. Besides, she was using a metaphor. So wthe curiosity bloomed in Kress as he walked over to the trunk slowly and cautiously. Then he tapped it before leaning away, affraid it might explode on him.[font=georgia, serif] "Phew."[/font] he sighed with relief as he hovered around the trunk before stopping in front of Jericho with a smile matching her's. [font=georgia, serif]"So...well...what's in the box! Come on! Show me! I'm so desperate! ARGH! The anticipation is killing me!"[/font] He was dieing to know the contents inside until his stomach began to rumble. [font=georgia, serif]"Oh my. Okay! Everyone, get something to eat, after all I'm starving! Come on Jericho, you're coming with me and you're going to tell me what's in the box!" [/font]Kress said, miraculously carrying the box and placing it inside the ship whilst dashing off to the nearest resturant. [font=georgia, serif]"Come on Jericho! Time's-a-wasting!"[/font]

Raphael stood there watching Kress and his attention span. [color=#0000FF][i]This is my captain...oh boy, hope we can even make it to this place he's wanting to go to... [/i][/color]he thought shaking his head a little. Though when Kress mentioned food, his stomach growled a little as well. [color=#0000FF][i]Guess eating would be a good thing. [/i][/color]With a smile, Raphael leaped off the ship and then back onto the docks. [color=#0000FF]"Well I for one am wanting something to eat, you lasses coming with us? I'm sure it'll be more pleasant with you there." [/color]Raphael said, complimenting Jericho and Maria.

Issun was still walking away, and froze in his tracks when he saw someone pass him. He turned his head to follow her and noticed her walking up the boat and mentioning she wants to join. [color=#006400][i]'Why would such a babe want to be a pirate?[/i][/color]' Issun wondered but then realized he didn't care. He turned 180 degrees around, and quickly dashed off back twords the ship and noticed the captain walking off with the rest of the crew, apparently going to a restaurant. He ran up to him and tapped him on the... well arm, [color=#008000]"S'cuse me, you probably remember me, yeah sorry about that[/color]" he apologized, though he didn't mean it, [color=#008000]"So I realized something. If I'm going treasure hunting then I might as well be a part of a crew right?" [/color]he explained, [color=#008000]"So, let's let bygones be bygones and I'll join your crew!"[/color] he told the man, then looked back, [color=#008000]"It looks a little short right now anyways" [/color]he muttered.

Over the past few minutes she was just lying there staring at the ceiling, she couldn't get to sleep she kept wandering weather Mother would approve of her choice, Father would she knew that but she'd lost all respect for him the night, well, [i]That [/i]night. she left her cabin to avoid pondering that any further, she returned to the deck.

She opened the door and and saw a man who was to short for his age [color=#0000ff]'spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita'[/color] She asked [color=#0000ff]'Many people from my home had that, isn't it a rouge gene that attacks the spinal cord making it grow very slowly compared to every thing else?'[/color]

With that she walked past him to the ropes leading up to the nest. She climbed them with such ease it was as if she'd teleported to the top. She sat up here for a while, she liked heights they reminded her of the climbing of trees she did in her home place. Then she noticed something, [color=#0000ff]'Guy's who brought along the crew of sailors with them, you know the armed scary looking ones?!'[/color]

MAria couldn't help but lift up her right eyebrow to Kress' attention span. [color=#40e0d0]'You're kidding me... He's the captain? I don't really have much to loose so I might as well..'[/color] she thought as she looked at the spot where her boat sank, a few planks still floating and on fire. She was about to go into the ship and claim a room when she heard, [color=#0000ff]'Guy's who brought along the crew of sailors with them, you know the armed scary looking ones?!'[/color] She dropped her bag, [color=#008080]"YOU'VE GOT TO BE SH*TTING ME RIGHT NOW!"[/color] She turned around and went down the ramp, looking at the sailors. [color=#008080]"Listen.. I've finished my business with you lot.. But if you want to get your *sses handed to you for what, the third time? Then go ahead.. Make my day, [i]again,[/i]"[/color] she said as she unsheathed her sword for the fifth time today.

Raphael heard what was said and then he looked at saw Maria and a group of sailors, the sailors surrounding Maria. [color=#0000FF]"Hey!!" [/color]he yelled as he took his flintlock pistol out and shot the ground near one of the sailor's feet. Raphael twirled his pistol in his hand as he walked towards the group. [color=#0000FF]"My, my...this is no why to treat a lady at all. You all should be ashamed..." [/color]he said, before glaring at them and aiming his pistol at one of the sailor's heads. [color=#0000FF]"Now, I'll kindly ask ye to leave the lass alone...savy?"[/color]

Wyn saw Maria heading toward the group of sailors[color=#0000ff] 'Friends of yours?'[/color] she called down. She took her bow off and readied an arrow pulling the string tight holding her breath to improve her aim she couldn't miss usually but she hasn't had to fire of one arrow for quite a time. She was about to let lose a shot until she heard a startling bang she looked at the source of the sound it was Raphael. [i][color=#0000ff]'God sake why do those contraptions have to be so friggin' loud'[/color][/i] she said to herself. she quickly climbed down and drew her bow and joined Raphael pointing at one of the sailors head. [color=#0000ff]'Run along now boys, and you won't be hurt'[/color]

Kress, with his limited attention span, spotted the saliors and forgot entirely about Jericho and her trunk, swishing out his knife and saying [font=georgia, serif]"Hey sailors!" [/font]Kress' hot head was working up as he saw them sorround Maria, he never liked ganging up.[font=georgia, serif] "How about we even the odds a little, by my siding with my crew, and you lot losing some stones and getting the heck out of here, ugly pieces of...umm...anyone help me out here?" [/font]Then he stood proudly in front of his crew, arms crossed and a smug expression on his face.[font=georgia, serif] "I'll have you know that I'm pretty nasty when it comes to knifework, and I'd be more than happy to make me some chopsticks from your spines!" [/font]Then a bird flew overhead, and naturally Kress spotted it.[font=georgia, serif] "Ooh, a birdy...wait, what? Nevermind! Push off, or you're all dead meat!"[/font]

Wyn giggled at Kress' remark, [color=#0000ff]'By the way captain there's a small fella who wants to talk to you'[/color] she said not taking her eyes off the sailor. [color=#0000ff]'And could you guys go away? Your welcome here's a warning'[/color] She released the string and the arrow hit the mans shoulder.

[color=#0000ff]'Now unless you want that in your heart scurry along now.'[/color] She turned to Jericho [color=#0000ff]'So how do you know these guys?'[/color] she ignored the sailor in writhing in pain at the base of the ramp. The sailor looked at her and said [color=#ff0000]'You motherf***ing, daugter of a wh*re'[/color]

Her eyes instantly flicked to the sailor [color=#0000ff]'Don't you dare insult my mother!!'[/color] she drew a throwing knife and throw it, it hit the sailor square in the face. [color=#0000ff]'Now unless you have anything to add run along NOW!'[/color] She turned sharply and climbed back upto the nest, cursing under her breath [color=#0000ff][i]'No one insults my mother' [/i][/color]she said quietly as she barged past Issun

Raphael saw another sailor try to move to help his friend, but he quickly pulled back the firing hammer on the pistol. [color=#0000FF]"Ah, ah, ah! I told you to stay put. Now, unless you want to have your corpse filled with gun powder...I'd be happy to oblige for that request." [/color]he said with a smirk. Raphael couldn't help but think on the attitude that Midowyn just showed before attacking the poor sailor. [color=#0000FF][i]I must remember not to get on her bad side... [/i][/color]Raphael thought as he glared at the sailors.

Jericho immediately spotted the sailors trying to make trouble with Maria and her face lit up almost instantly as everybody else seemed to join in on the fray.

[b]"Oh, are we starting a fight?"[/b] She asked excitedly.

She didn't wait for an answer and instead whipped out two of her flintlocks and trained them on the gang of sailors, one of which was already down with an arrow in his shoulder.

[b]"Eeny meany miny moe, catch a pirate by the...Wait, we're the pirates now so er..."[/b] She lost her trail of thought, shrugged and simply pulled both triggers.

A loud bang followed suit, accompanied by a cry of pain from one of the sailors as a lumb of iron tore through his upper arm and he staggered backwards. Jericho raised an eyebrow, looking between her two weapons and realizing only one of them had fired.

[b]"Oh wait, [i]this[/i] was the unloaded one,"[/b] she said as the realization hit her [b]"I really need to keep better track of these."[/b]

She looked up, noticing that a few of the sailor gang (those that where still on their feet anyway) where turning their attention to her, apparently under the assumption the she was now out of ammunition. Jericho flashed them a cheerful grin and dropped both her guns before reaching under her skirt once more and pulling out a new pair of guns, causing the sailors to stop in their tracks.

[b]"Now, let's try that again,"[/b] she said eagerly.

"Wait, we're starting a fight?" Lark asked, following the general hubbub as best as possible. This was certainly turning out to be a hectic job; conflict in the first five minutes of being hired. But questioning his work wasn't his place. At least, he didn't think so. In any case, he dashed over to the railing of the deck and drew his club/short staff tree branch from his bag and pulled a handmade ball from under his cloak. That ball was one of his bombs, made to light when it hit something hard enough and it exploded a couple seconds afterwards. He tossed it in the air lightly and smiled.

"Hey! You with the axe! Catch!" he called out to one of the sailors. Swinging his club, he whacked the ball hard, and there was a fizz as the friction triggered wick ignited. The ball sailed true, and struck the sailor on the head, and exploded a second later amidst their yells. The four caught in the blast radius scattered, two with burning clothes and the other two with suffering from burns to their hands and face, plunged into the water after a bit of frantic flailing. Lark watched them with bemused curiosity. "That was a horrible catch."

As the knife pierced the sailor's face, rednering the poor bastard dead, Kress smiled and said [font=georgia, serif]"YEAH! TAKE THAT BITCHE-" [/font]Suddenly one of them stuck a gun straight to his head, Kress' expression hanging from a smug, over confident cheer to an innocent, "please don't shoot my brains out" kind of look, which oddly suited the pirate. The sailor smirked at Kress with a devious look, it read out You are in deep s*** you idiot. And Kress wasn't very happy to be in the mess he was in either. [i]"Hehehe, so, you think it's funny when one of me mates gets killed, do ye? You little swine." [/i]

Kress misinterperated this and his hotheadeness took him to shouting at the sailor who still had a pistol at his head. [font=georgia, serif]"Hey! I look younger than I am!"[/font] The confused sailor replied[i] "Wait, wha?" [/i][font=georgia, serif]"What do you mean?" [/font][i]"I was just insulting ye, lad." [/i][font=georgia, serif]"Ooh...well, sorry, I thought you were calling me a kid or something." [/font]Somehow, Kress managed to strike a conversation with the sailor, the two completely distracted from the fight that was going on between the two sides.[i] "Really? Naw, I wouldn'a say so. Yer a strapping young lad." [/i]The sailor kindly responded to Kress. Kress showed a sign of relief. [color=#696969][font=georgia, serif]'Oh praise the heavens it's not that bad!'[/font][/color] he thought as he said[font=georgia, serif] "Thanks. I get really peeved when people think I'm 17ish." [/font]The sailor scratched his head and looked to the ground saying[i] "Better 17 than 40, I'm only 32 and I've got a face of a pickled sardine." [/i][font=georgia, serif]"Fair poi-" [/font]And then Jericho's shot to another sailor broke the idle conversation. The two then laughed a little and Kress said [font=georgia, serif]"Alright then, ready?" [/font]getting back into the position with the pistol against his head.[i] "Aye, ready when you are." [/i]the sailor responded, his finger wrapping around the pistol ready to unleash the bullet square in the brain.

Then Kress forearmed the sailor's pistol, swiftly took out his knife and sliced the sailor's gut open who feel to the floor gushing from his stomach. [font=georgia, serif]"Eww...I need to clean this asap." [/font]He said, looking at the bloody guts spill out on the floor. Then a pidgeon flew down and ebagn to eat some of the guts, which literally made Kress puke over the side of the port. [font=georgia, serif]"Urgh...that's nasty! Guys, I'm sitting this one out, good lord."[/font]

[color=#0000FF]"Well...that was graphic...." [/color]Raphael said shaking his head. He noticed the other sailor trying to run for his life and he sighed. [color=#0000FF]"Told ya not to move...." [/color]he said pulling the trigger and shooting the sailor's leg, causing him to trip and fall. Raphael walked up to him and crouched down towards him. [color=#0000FF]"And yet you moved...but whatever. Get yourself back home to your mother and never bother the lass again, lest ye end up like your friends...savy?"[/color] he said, before putting his flintlock pistol away and walking back towards the ship.

Issun yawned as he watched this display of brutality go on, not suprised at how skilled the team was in combat, then walked up to the captain again, [color=#008000]"Hey, yeah, mind not ignoring me next time? Kay thanks" [/color]he grumbled sarcastically [color=#008000]"Anyway, as I was saying before those sailors arrived, I was asking about joining your crew, you know, forgetting about what happened earlier? I figured if I'm hunting treasure I might as well be with a full crew rather then be on my own right?" [/color]Issun explained, [color=#008000]"So whaddya say? Your crew's looking a bit lacking anyway, and you could use a man like me" [/color]Issun said proudly, jerking a thumb twords himself.

Kress, lightheaded from blowing chunks, said [font=georgia, serif]"Wait, no way, am I hallucinating or are you a gnome?"[/font] Then he rubbed his eyes and spotted who it really was, Issun, the guy who aboslutley hates being noted on his height. Kress, chuckling nervously, said [font=georgia, serif]"Sorry about that. But yeah, if you want to join my crew, I don't see...urgh...hey, do you have something to eat or the such-HOLD ON!"[/font] His mouth rushed again as he saw the pidgeon fly away with some of the intestine of the sailor, blowing chunks again. [font=georgia, serif]"What the heck is wrong with pidgeons these days!" [/font]He said as he looked back to Issun, sweat on his forehead. [font=georgia, serif]"Okay, let me say this before I explode again. You're in. Now do me a favor and get those guts out of my sight, or I'll lose my breakfast along with my lunch and dinner-TOO LATE."[/font] The pidgeon came back for the liver, Kress' head spewing two more times into the water below. [font=georgia, serif]"Okay, okay, okay...I need to drink something."[/font]

Issun sighed, he knew he probably shouldn't get angry at his new captain, so instead of losing his temper and shouting LOUDLY at him, he just looked straight at him, [color=#008000]"I'm not a gnome, I'm a human" [/color]he told him calmly, [color=#008000]"More specifically, a human with dwarfism, which is why I'm so short. Now don't get me confused with those stupid, burly, ginger guys with the fatass beards that love to dig, I'm not one of them" [/color]Issun told him, still calmly, [color=#008000]"And no, I don't have anything to drink or eat, but there's a bar right around here, and I'd be willing to pay, I've got a bit of money..." [/color]Issun trailed off and looked at the rest of the crew, [color=#008000]"HEY EVERYONE! DRINKS ON ME!" [/color]he shouted to them, without waiting for the captains approval.

[color=#0000FF]"My favorite words!" [/color]Raphael chuckled as he followed Issun, with his arms behind his head. [color=#0000FF]"Seems like your not such a bad man after all..." [/color]He turned around and then looked at the rest of the crew and motioned to follow. [color=#0000FF]"He said on him...can't deny the man his offer to pay for everything!" [/color]Raphael walked up to Issun's side and smiled. [color=#0000FF]"We're not properly introduced. I'm Raphael Santiago...and you would be? I didn't exactly hear your name when you were talking to the others."[/color]

Kress stumbled to his feet and held his head. [font=georgia, serif]"Okay, alright, listen, I'm really sorry forall the unfair jokes. Might as well have a nice relationship as crew mates, right?" [/font]Then he stood next to Rafael as he agreed with his statement. It's rare you get things in life for free, especially when it's a drink you desperately need. But Rafael did hit a key issue. [font=georgia, serif]"Hey, you're right Rafael...can I call you Rafa! It seems AWESO-getting distracted. Okay, what's your name then! We've got to know eachother if we're sailing together, right? And if I haven't introduced myself, Kress O'Donnell, at your service!"[/font]

Jericho was having the time of her life, taking advantage of the bomb tossed by Lark she had dived into the crowd of sailors in the ensuing concfusion and begun a very dangerous rendition of 'cat-and-mouse' wherein the mouse was capable of shooting the cat at any given moment. Given as well that Jericho was far smaller, nimbler and a faster than the sailors it was more or less a one sided-fight, to the point where it seemed more like Jericho was simply dancing between the men and merely letting her firearms go off every now and then to keep things interesting.

Eventually, however, it reached the point where Jericho retrieved a new pair of pistols only to hear a dry click from each barrel. She gave each trigger an few more tugs before moving onto the next pair only to find them equally as dry.

[b]"Bugger,"[/b] she sword, ducking beneath a right hook that ruffled her hair as it swept past [b]"'Scuse me a mo'"[/b]

She ducked out of the fray and sprinted back onto the deck on the ship, kicking open the trunk and reaching inside to pull out a pair of decorated silver muskets, bringing them round to aim at anyone still standing with a bright smile on her face.

[b]"Now where was I?"[/b] She grinned.

Sadly most of those still standing, seeing the fate of their friends as well as Jericho's new arsenal, came to the conclusion that discretion was the better part of valor and fled. Jericho put the muskets back, a dissapointed look on her face as she wandered back down to the port to join the rest of the crew. It seemed that in the midst of the chaos the short, shouty guy had also chosen to join the crew and was leading the rest to a pub for some drinks before they set sail.

[b]"Huh...Bit of a mood swing there,"[/b] Jericho shrugged, joining the rest.

Archived