-- The Most Ridiculously Overpowered Xyz --[Divine Retributor Setekh: Judge of the Fallen]

Valkyrus

So, if you don't want any criticism or correction of your card, why did you bother posting it here in the first place?

1. No one ever suggested corrections on my card if I'm not mistaken

2. I posted it so I can share it with people since I believe it's original.

3. I never said I don't want criticism, HOWEVER, I want criticism that I cannot disprove.

4. most of the people here are arguing about completely different things

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tristan T. Taylor

1. No one ever suggested corrections on my card if I'm not mistaken

2. I posted it so I can share it with people since I believe it's original.

3. I never said I don't want criticism, HOWEVER, I want criticism that I cannot disprove.

4. most of the people here are arguing about completely different things[/indent]

Look up.

Look up.

WOW, NO WAY!! I would've so missed that comment if it wasn't for you buddy, I owe you one...

phew!... and to believe if it wasn't for you, I would've missed it...that was close...

Wording/Grammar = 8/10

Creativity = 11/20

Balance = 4/30

Viability = 1/40

24% = F

Congratulations. You made something completely useless.

OCG is fine, you only drop marks for the capitalization error in the second sentence ("Summon", not "summon"). In terms of Creativity, one is reasonably happy with your concepts. A ridiculously broken card that is impossible to summon is rarely seen in Realistic (except when the fortnightly crop of noob threads occur), so one supposes one can hardly call you "unoriginal". Balance and Viability happen to go hand-in-hand for this kind of thing - put simply, the card is almost impossible to summon and if summoned (which one guarantees it will never be if you are playing even against another casual) it wins you the game. Cards like these are bad for the game. Drum that little mantra into your head - it's one of those important ones. You have the rare distinction of receiving the lowest marks ever in both the Balance and Viability sections...one thinks you know why.

Mildly put, you posted this in Realistic Cards and got a realistic review. This would be fine in AoC (one will happily move it there if you PM me), but you should never post stuff like this in Realistic. Ever. You made a mistake by posting this in RC. Go to AoC and post stuff like this there. When one looks at the arguments made in the second post - Gandorator understands that this card is intended to be fun. But it should not be in RC, simple as that.

And to the rest of you, stop arguing about it, we get the point now. And to LinktheGHhero14, I like you.

Yeah. Well, maybe I'll post it in there too then.

BUT, what I fail to realize is, even though this card is strictly fun, and not competitive, why on earth would it not belong in realistic cards?

Fun cards are not allowed here?

Is "Realistic" cards a place to post cards that can only be used in the current meta?

nvm, too tired to argue any further, it's late where I live.

WOW, NO WAY!! I would've so missed that comment if it wasn't for you buddy, I owe you one...

phew!... and to believe if it wasn't for you, I would've missed it...that was close...

Yeah. Well, maybe I'll post it in there too then.

BUT, what I fail to realize is, even though this card is strictly fun, and not competitive, why on earth would it not belong in realistic cards?

Fun cards are not allowed here?

Is "Realistic" cards a place to post cards that can only be used in the current meta?

nvm, too tired to argue any further, it's late where I live.

This card was allowed here. Until your arguments were about it being "fun". All cards here are made under the assumption that they are fun. While you can use it as a preemptive measure so people scale your card appropriately, using it as a defense constitutes an AoC discussion as you got the review and replies expected of this section (with a little humor I might add). And then you actually have the nerve to actually consider it an argument? You're the only one arguing. Topic locked, and I'm going to keep a personal eye on your behavior from this point on.

Archived