Black Garden Fun: Alluring Flora Rosalian

Zextra

[center][center][img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7995/alluringflorarosalian.png[/img][/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore:[/center][/center]
[center][center]You can discard this card; add 1 “Black Garden” from your Deck to your hand. While “Black Garden” is face-up on the field: This card gains 1200 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a Token is Summoned: You can add 1 Plant-type monster from your Deck to your hand with a Level equal to or less than the Level of the Token.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Anyways, please comment and give constructive criticism. Thanks :)[/center][/center]

ATK should be 900 so that when it's face-up on the field while Black Garden is on the field, it has 2100 ATK like the rest of the field searchers. Other than that, maybe it should only search Plants with exactly the same level as the tokens. Otherwise, Black Garden gets you Spore, Glow-Up Bulb, and all sorts of nasties.

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315898724' post='5511837']
ATK should be 900 so that when it's face-up on the field while Black Garden is on the field, it has 2100 ATK like the rest of the field searchers.
[/quote]
Fair enough ^^
[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315898724' post='5511837']
Other than that, maybe it should only search Plants with exactly the same level as the tokens. Otherwise, Black Garden gets you Spore, Glow-Up Bulb, and all sorts of nasties.
[/quote]
That was actually the point, and since Black Garden produces Level 2 Tokens, you're really not going to get much else...

Thanks for your comments - I'll edit it once I get a few more comments ^^

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1315926069' post='5512152']
I don't quite understand what you mean, Rag ^^
[/quote]
basically you're saying every time a token is summoned, you get a monster to your hand

so if multiple ones are summoned, you get multiple monsters to your hand

what I'm saying is that no matter HOW many tokens you summon in 1 turn, you can only add ONE monster to your hand

[quote name='Marco Polo' timestamp='1316189247' post='5518446']
It's perfect. The picture is great, name's awesome althrough the effect is a bit overpowered, giving you a 2000 ATK beatstick. Level 5 would fit it perfectly.

And I'm wondering if this is a public template (or is sold anywhere), I've been after it for a long time and quite a few members had it.
[/quote]
Thanks.
Also, about the template, you can find it under Tutorials - it's by Judas, and should have the heading [HD Cards] or something along those lines. And yes, it is free :)

[center][center]To bad Black Garden doesn't Summon Level 3's.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Anyways, very nice card. Nice tutor for Glow Up and Spore, and perhaps Naturia, since they have like 6 cards in Lv. 2 or lower Plant catagory.[/center][/center]
[center][center]10/10[/center][/center]

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1316479358' post='5527309'][center][center]To bad Black Garden doesn't Summon Level 3's.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Anyways, very nice card. Nice tutor for Glow Up and Spore, and perhaps Naturia, since they have like 6 cards in Lv. 2 or lower Plant catagory.[/center][/center]
[center][center]10/10
[/quote]
Yeah, no Dandy :(
Thanks for your comment! ^^[/center][/center]

Archived