Black Garden Fun: Alluring Flora Rosalian

Zextra

[center][center][img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7995/alluringflorarosalian.png[/img]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i] The card itself seems fine, it looks like a seaweed monster to me, which is underwater plants, so it could go water or earth, which I see nothing wrong as is....[/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore:
[/center][/center]
[center][center]You can discard this card; add 1 “Black Garden” from your Deck to your hand.[/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i]This makes it worth having 2 to 3 of them, very good....[/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center]While “Black Garden” is face-up on the field: This card gains 1200 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects.[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Just IMO, you should make it 1000 or it may be slightly op'd considering Black Garden's effect and such...[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center]When a Token is Summoned: You can add 1 Plant-type monster from your Deck to your hand with a Level equal to or less than the Level of the Token.
[/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i]Now, if you weakened the top, this is alright as is, just giving idea's and helpful tips.....[/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i]Overall, as a single, I find it decent for plants....[/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][i]And only use i'd see this card playing in is an Naturia or Plant Deck.....Its alright....[/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]ART: 1/1[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]OCG: .96/1[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Playability: .88/1[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Balanced: .90/1[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Restriction: .90/1[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][b].93/1=B+[/b][/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

OMG, I hate Black Garden and this card compliments it nicely. If this card was real I would tear it up...every last one of them... This feeling lets me know that you did a great job on creating the card. It is pretty balanced and would annoy the heck out of me if it was played against me. *mutterssomethingaboutblackgardenbeingthemostannoyingcardinthegame*

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1317877476' post='5563592']
OMG, I hate Black Garden and this card compliments it nicely. If this card was real I would tear it up...every last one of them... This feeling lets me know that you did a great job on creating the card. It is pretty balanced and would annoy the heck out of me if it was played against me. *mutterssomethingaboutblackgardenbeingthemostannoyingcardinthegame*
[/quote]
Thank you for your nice compliment :)
Personally, I think Black Garden is one of the most fun cards to play with, lol (though it's only fun when your opponent gets annoyed :P) ^^

Archived