PatchBobo27 vs ✪✪✪~Star~✪✪✪ rematch redo

TOM 3.5

Well then look everybody hates me and treats me bad no matter how much I try so Sure ban me hope you like banning people who just are trying to prove there great but everybody says they suck

and really You are being backseat judges and trying to control my contest and stuff

>Make contest

>Say votes don't count because people know your opponent

You're acting like a spoiled baby here. I don't know either of you, so don't yell at me for bias. I thought you were a decent member, but now you look like a complaining.

People voted for Star's card because they thought his was better. Deal with it.

You're getting a bad rep because you're reactions are bad.

And tbh if I had seen this before the drama I probably wouldn't have voted because both sets are just that bad.

You cards are OP'd.

Star's cards are illegible due to not putting lore, and the stupid mistakes could have been fixed easily.

This is one of the reasons I don't do 1 on 1 contests anymore.

I'm sorry people are constntley calling me noob and I can't take it anymore I didn't mean tto cause trouble and I know you don't care about this and are probably goin to horribly rep me for my the rest of my time here so go ahead I deserve it :(

Dude, don't worry. At least you aren't Shard. You can redeem yourself, but watch it.

Guest PikaPerson01

All of the cards here are terrible.

Pyro Conjurer: Overpowered beyond belief

Ember Knight: Even more overpowered then Pyror Conjurer (granted, it's only overpowered BECAUSE Pyro Conjurer exists.)

Strictly speaking, the idea of a free, unspecific +1 is usually pretty damn overpowered and pretty much always a sign of bad card design (as in, bad for the game)

Volcanic Icarus: Level 8, generic, uninteresting effect. Wouldn't be used much. There are so many better level 8 synchros out there.

Gemini Mirror: Terrible. Just terrible.

Forest Synchron: Lol, no attack. Lol, Fusion/Ritual colour and a "tuner". Lol, terribad effect. (That Delta Flyer is so much better.)

Some funking Hard To Read Yellow Thing: Illegible. Spirit/Union/Synchro thing?

Negative Hole: Meh. Not interesting. Too reliant on your opponent and could easily blow up in your face.

Terra Golem: Lol, Ritual/Fusion Gemini. It's effect is crap too. If your opponent has a set card, they'd activate it when you attack. And if they don't, they had no reason to set it. As for changing battle position, they'd just change it back on their next turn. You'd need at least 3 turns or some kind of tricky combo to get any use out of it's effect.

While the original topic creator has crap tier cards, at the very least they look like cards that could conceivably exist, not Fusions without materials, or monsters with no attack, or poorly labeled Synchros, or the wrong colours to his cards or something.

... So yeah, it looks like you assclowns just voted for Star because "IT'S STAR!" to me.

But yeah, I don't wanna validate some guy who's acting like a baby either.

tl;dr - Everyone loses

/locked

Archived