My new signature

-Chaos Zero-

I think i am starting to get somewhere now with my sig making (well basic sig making) here is my ne one, made for my beautiful girlfriend who i have been with for around 14 months :) here it is
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/20zphsm.jpg[/img]
(it isblured due to being uploaded, the first copy is not blurry at all)

please CnC

ZERO

[color=#00ff00][font=comic sans ms,cursive]First of all, I'm sure you've been told this, but don't, I repeat, DON'T, use text yet. It will [s]almost[/s] never come out good...You need to work on your basics, lighting, depth, flow. This one lacks all of them, it's just a C4D spam...Keep it up, and don't try anything complicated until you have mastered the basics.[/font][/color]

[color=#00ff00][font=comic sans ms,cursive]On the second one...[/font][/color]
[color=#00ff00][font=comic sans ms,cursive]-Never put your renders in the middle, follow the rule of thirds...Also, most times you get better results if you have a closeup on the render rahter than a full view( e.g. just the head, or head and shoulders etc.)
-I...can't really see any lighting...All I see is a render pasted on a background...[/font][/color]
[color=#00ff00][font=comic sans ms,cursive]-Last thing, you have to do something about the uploading thing...If future tags are as LQ as this one, it would be really tough to make out any details to give you advice...[/font][/color]

Archived