Field-Trap card: "Gandarmé - The seal of the flashes"

IngwiePhoenix

Oh man...erm..
You do have a lot of OCG errors..but glad you pointed that your newer to this stuff...
Going to point out several OCG errors..(Not going to do OCG Fix because I'm tired and some of these effects are so outworded I don't even know how to attempt to fix it :/)
Immune = Unaffected or cannot be Destroyed.
(For this card, put Unaffected)
Your second effect makes me f***ing laugh..
Because if it is unaffected by card effects...how can it leave the field?
The 3rd effect you don't need to put: "But is still a trap card and can be activated anywhere in the owner's or opponent's turn."
The 4th effect: "Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters you control by 500."
The 5th effect...take it out. It's f***ing OPed (Overpowered) Also you don't tribute life points, tribute is for Monsters...You Pay life points.
The 6th effect...it's kind of uneeded..
(That and I don't know what "Warp Station Ultimate" or "The Legendary Blue Flash" is..)
For future reference (Idk if you know)
But Remove from Play = Banish.

But overall...Sorry but 2/10...
Too OPed plus the OCG does suck :/
(I gave you a 2/10 for the effort. Most noobs on Any other cards put joke cards that makes us want to lock the topic.)
You should look at other people's cards on Realistic Cards to see how to write the OCG. Or you can ask somebody like me or another person.)

Thanks for the support :). I'll edit the card, like you pointed out.
Yeah, I am pretty new and sometimes my phantasy goes out too far o.o; But anyway - I'll try my best.

BTW, is there any online help for OCG - because i can'T read card effects that well; I am visually impaired.

But whatever...thanks again :)
(If i finish the edit, I'll place it as EDIT.)

Archived