L.O.N.E The Role Play: The Pre-Story [IC Thread] [Original/Ended] [Introduction complete! See you in Travelling to Ancient China! (Out 4/11)] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

(Your post is short.)
David was frozen in time. Thoughts ran through his head. About why he was still alive? Why he was a prominent fighter against L.O.N.E? When he regained movement, he moved his sword and his legs. His legs were in a sprint, his arms slowly moving. He did an aerial kickflip spin. "[color=#00ff00]Sasha, move.[/color]" He simply said. His sword movement picked up, and all he did was nick the possessor on the top of the head, a small cut. "[color=#00ff00]I just have to make Contact.[/color]" He sheathed the sword. "[color=#00ff00]Cherry Blossoms Dance in the wind. Light the world with your blood. One Blade.[/color]" He finished his little speech, and the the air movements of his sword at the earlier point took effect on L.O.N.E. Then he wondered why, not even looking.

[b][color=#4B0082]"Argh!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E screamed. [b][color=#4B0082]"Don't you even realise you're not gonna win? Oh, boo hoo... This is gonna be a tough one..." [/color][/b]it said, laughing. Meanwhile, back to where Dan was, in another kind of darkness, he fights off what's there, though he couldn't see a thing. [i][b][color=#8B4513]"It's really hard to fight on my own... Just, what are those things!?[/color][/b][/i][b][color=#8B4513]" [/color][/b]he thought, as he started slashing the beasts that approached him. Back in L.O.N.E's lair, Sasha barely dodges, trying to avoid being stabbed by L.O.N.E. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"It's about time you've suffered! L.O.N.E, a possessor, and a weakling, shall die under my wrath!" [/color][/b]she said, outraged by L.O.N.E's actions, taking over Ron.

Then, inside Ron's mind, Ron thought of something, something that would very much upset him. He closed his eyes, and thought of the past. [b][i][color=#0000CD]"Is there something wrong?" [/color][/i][/b]he thought. Then, more voices scattered inside Ron's mind, then his thoughts came out. [b][i][color=#0000CD]"If I were alone at this state... Would you see my arm and leg, fade to hell!? I can easily do that, y'know!"[/color][/i][/b][color=#0000CD] [/color]he thought once again, before he shed a tear, in front of Torn, who also sits inside Ron's mind. [b][color=#B22222]"These thoughts... I really do feel for you... Now, I'm gonna get out of here, and win you back, my dear..." [/color][/b]she said, as she forces herself out of Ron's mind, landed on the floor, and looked at L.O.N.E. [b][color=#B22222]"You're getting out of Ron, OR ELSE!" [/color][/b]she shouted, as she prepares to charge at L.O.N.E.

Archived