Card contest Fee: FREE

1st prize:5points

2nd prize:3points

3rd prize:1points

im going to be the judge

i rate 22/22

5 Visual (Pics, Name)

5 Effect (If the effect is good)

10 Balanced (If the effect is good with the ATK/DEF)

2 If i like the card (type, and Level)

Contestant

2.Twin Seed Gnoshoam - white lite

4.N8thgr8 Senjetsu shaman

5.Dark Plant Effigeist, the phantasm of Reprovate malevolence

7.Aills Shadow infernal

WHOSSSSS NEXTTTTTTTT???GUESS

1.Generation III Mist Wolf-Disqualified

3.Bryan Gorlak-Disqualified

6.Sorin Grim, demon of death-Disqualified

8.Greenfrog Mastema the torturer-Disqualified

Due Date until sunday...--->Tuesday....

i will Postpone if needed

If no more than 4 people join

1st. 3points rep

2nd. 1point

3rd NON

prizes changed

Post Card ASAP as soon as u joined

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

485198.jpg

FLIP: When this card is flipped face-up as a result of battle, the attacking monster instead targets the monster with the lowest ATK on your opponent's side of the field. Battle Damage is inflicted on your opponent's Life Points accordingly. If there is no other monster on your opponent's side of the field, inflict half the monster's DEF on your opponent's Life Points.

Entering. New OCG.

115072k.jpg

If you control 3 or more DARK monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster and select one Spell or Trap card on the field; destroy it. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Send the top 5 cards of your deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Select 1 of your Banished DARK Monsters and return it to your Graveyard.

Here ya're :D

487173.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: discard 1 card. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon: you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: increase its Level by 2; you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand or Graveyard, other than "Twine's Manifestation".

Monster card up and ready to go:

464794o.jpg

Effect:

While in Attack Position: Once per turn you can send one monster on your side of the field to the graveyard to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

While in face-up Defense Position: Once per turn, you can pay 500 life points to destroy 1 random card in your opponent's hand.

Guest Sorin Markov

Can i still join?

100775.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summon. This card cannot be Normal Summon except by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monster you control. Increase this monster Attack by 100 for each Fiend-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control to destroy 1 monster your opponent control and deal 300 damage to his/her Life Points. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.

greenfrog: the pics is already used by KONAMI so make a new one unless u want to lose 99%

Sorin: Nice card but....the level cap is 6... its on the instrutions

Lore: This card cannot be Special SummonED. This card cannot be Normal SummonED except by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monster you control. Increase this monster'S ATK by 100 for each Fiend-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you CAN tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control to destroy 1 monster your opponent controlS and deal 300 damage to his/her Life Points. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. i fixed some ill capitalize it

but its OK u only lose 2/2 bonus points prob...

greenfrog: the pics is already used by KONAMI so make a new one unless u want to lose 99%

Sorin: Nice card but....the level cap is 6... its on the instrutions

Lore: This card cannot be Special SummonED. This card cannot be Normal SummonED except by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monster you control. Increase this monster'S ATK by 100 for each Fiend-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you CAN tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control to destroy 1 monster your opponent controlS and deal 300 damage to his/her Life Points. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. i fixed some ill capitalize it

but its OK u only lose 2/2 bonus points prob...

Okay, I changed the pic. Now, is it okay if I use a Demon name list I found on google to pick out a good demon name?

Archived