The Legacy of Sancta: Book I - Burning Out [PG-16, ACCEPTING, SERIES]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Side[/b][i]: Neutral[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Name[/b][i]: Owain Merlin [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Age[/b][i]: 174[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Gender[/b][i]: Male[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Species[/b][i]: High Borne Elf, now corrupted[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Homeland[/b][i]: Lucrain, the water nation[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Occupation/Rank[/b][i]: [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Weapons[/b][i]: BloodMoon, Djinn Slayer[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Powers[/b][i]:[/i][/font]
[spoiler='Powers and Skills']Mana Break: Due to the result of the curse, anything that he touches,
starts to lose mana; the mana thus lost is stored inside the anti-mage.
Blink: More like Shunpo
Mana Channel: Merlin is able to form a network of mana strings. if the network
has enemies included in it, the anti-mage keeps drawing out mana from the
target contineusly, while if the network has allies in it, they can use the mana
from the soul of the anti-mage. The anti-mage is unable to move around, within the
network area, but isn't able to fight.
Mana Void : if the target is missing out on the mana stores, the antimage
will cast a void spell, which causes the target to lose HP equivalent
to the amount of mana missing.
Purge: Slows down a target immensely, also any spells that has been cast on the target
is banished. Can be used on allies also, thus freeing him of all the ill effects of the
spell.
Curse Activation :
Flight: the anti-mage develops 2 wings that allows him to take flight.
Nise Shiryoku : False Sight, everytime the Anti-mage lands a hit, due to the poison
already in his blade, the opponent sees a 2 of the same. these clones seems to attack
the target, and the target takes double damage on each strike.
Soul Exchange : when the Hp of the anti-mage is below 15%, he can exchange his soul for the
soul of the target. The anti-mage thus gain HP equivalent to the target, while the target
recives the anti-mage's HP. Channelling spell, needs 1 sec for casting.
Wall of the Eye-less : for every target that the anti-mage has killed in his activated state,
he gains +1 armour permanently. [/spoiler]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[url="http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGvYk2e8hXBsd6spkO4VkNkFb6S88wQ5bvUUcgfp_OT2k4Vtw5dMWZi7Hd"]Normal Appearance [/url]
[url="http://dota2pedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/terror_blaade.jpg"]Cursed form Appearence[/url]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]-6'3"[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]- 76 kilos[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]- his eyes have been closed with a wrapping cloth. [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]- there are some strange markings all over his bodies. Sometimes, they glow in between fights.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Personality[/b][i]: Not much is known of the anti-mage, who was previosly called Owain Merlin, the [/i][/font][i]prankster in the Magic Academy. He was always jolly, with a grin in his face, obviously planning to [/i][i][font=times new roman]make the next victim miserable. In case where there were any trouble, whether be friends or not, [/font][/i][i]he will be there to assist that person in need. and in doing so, he is willing to risk his life.[/i][i]He is very eager to learn more about magic, and is humble in front of other magicians. [/i]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Bio:[/b][i] Owain is the youngest son of the legendary Merlin branch of his tribe. His father was the [/i][/font][i][font=times new roman]high council, and one of the most feared men in the world today. He is on the human council, [/font][/i][i]and his advice is asked of when ever there is a situation.[/i]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Owain, during the process of choosing his school of magic, did not return anything. the other [/i][/font][i]students present in the ceremony, made fun of him saying the long ear bunny is nothing. Angered [/i][i]by the embarrassment, he hit one of his seniors, who was known for his capability with fire magic. [/i][i]just by the punch, the elder guy lost his mana store, that was not as high, considering his age; This [/i][i]managed to catch the attention of the other tutors, one of whom wanted to inspect him in person. [/i]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Another 3 hours later, Owain was at the seniors room with an apology, for hitting him. Owain also, [/i][/font][i]informed him that there was going to be some urgent announcement made by the High Mage himself. "hopefully [/i][i]they have decided to kick you out" sneered his senior. [/i]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]at the room of enlightenment, the main hall in the school of magic, the grand mage thus declared, [/i][/font][i]it was exactly 431 years ago that a formidable oponent breathed his last near a jungle not very far from here. [/i][i][font=times new roman]the conqueror was none other than the High Elf, who also happens to be the father of one of our very own [/font][/i][i]students. [/i]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Now all of you must know that the opponent i speak of was called Eoghan Kay, the master of nothingness. [/i][/font][i]his mastery was the fact that his opponents couldn't cast their spells, while in close proximity to Eoghan.[/i][i][font=times new roman]I have no shame to admit that I, myself, have been beaten quite convincingly by the person in discusion here. [/font][/i][i]Well, this is called Void Magic. It is a rare occurance, for a person to be borne with this strange power, but here I[/i][i] present to you the young Owain Merlin.[/i]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Pretty much from exactly the same point in time, most of the school was afraid and disgusted of his presence; except some [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]4-5 people who were his room mates. Even some of the teachers' carried a face of irritation with Owain around them.[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Some 3 years after this, when Owain, had just acquired his first rank in the Imperial Army as a minor caster, there [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]was an incident with an escaped Orkish Shaman, called Korlic. the students and a professor were going through some minor[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]casting practices, when Korlic was smelt magic and ambushed these people. of the 28 people in the group, 4 managed to [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]get through the evil soul. Owain was very badly injured as Korlic, landed his final bite into the shoulder of the young one.[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]In the process, the Owain was hailed as a hero, who had fought hard to kill the beast. After almost 3 days in slumber, [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]when Owain awoke, not many people were around to greet him. his father was there, and so was one of his professors. His father [/i][/font][i]just said, "so you are awake now ! and left the room."[/i]

[i]Confused as to where he was and what had happened to him, his professor described that when Korlic was killed, and landed[/i]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]his last bite, he might have landed a curse on to you. The elder mages knows this and are discussing whether you are [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]a danger to the society or not. [/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]That same night, with the discision of expulsion almost finallized, Owain ran. Surprisingly, it was the Grand Master who [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]had given him his gift, the sword of Korlic, the Djinn Slayer. "This is a very powerfull weapon my boy, if you were lulled [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]into evil just for the sake to getting more power, I will know where to find you. I will come only once and let you know,[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]that the path you follow is wrong or right. After that its all up to you.[/i][/font][i]and please do not be another Eighan, of the Yew. "[/i]

[b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Items:[/font][/b]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]2 swords : [/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]BloodMoon & Djinn Slayer, 2 elf swords with various degrees of powers (Description needed ?)[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler='BloodMoon']Bloodmoon - Elegant Blade[/font]
One-Hand Damage: (102 to 162)
Sword Class - Fast Attack Speed
10-15% Life Stolen Per Hit (Life leech is calculated on the damage inflicted, as in this case, 11-17 H.P is added to his life)
50% Chance of Open Wounds (An Open wound indicates loss of mobility, also, if the open wound receives further damage, it results in critical damage)
+7-13 Life After Each Kill
Level 15 Blood Golem (9 charges)(Each day he can cast a Blood Golem, a being of pure blood and meat. It has very high HP and shares damge with the caster. If destroyed, the caster will lose HP as well)[i][/spoiler][/i]
[spoiler='Djinn Slayer']Djinn Slayer
One-Hand Damage: (75 to 156)
Sword Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
+190-240% Enhanced Damage
+100-150% Damage To Demons
Adds 250-500 Fire Damage
3-6% Mana Stolen Per Hit
+3-7 Lightning Absorb
+200-300 To Attack Rating Against Demons [/spoiler]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]1 Amulet [/i][/font]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Murar the high council exists only within the nation of Calumon. If you or your ancestors do not hold nationality with Calumon, then you are not on the high council. unless you were talking about Lucrain's high council. and do elaborate on your arsenal. some of us dont know what a bloodmoon or shunpo is.

and i apologize now for not including a map of the nations. i cannot upload one right now so i will describe it in the greatest detail possible.

i'd actually prefer you keep it localized with nationality. nearby nations are Littimar, Drex, Macadia, and Sytharia. Lucrain is pushing it but it's only about 100 miles by water. and because this RP doesn't really require it, i'm not going to specify government for each nation. for now, theyre all the same as Calumon, with the exception of the special forces. Those change for each nation. And the only reason you would be from a different nation is if you came to help the Freedom Fighters or you emigrated from your homeland to live here. or both.

edited rule 2.

YCM RP character card time!

[img]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2816/485198g.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3189/485198y.jpg[/img]
This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Skye - Human Form" from the field. As long as this card remains in face-up Defense position, all WATER monsters cannot be attacked. By tributing this card from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Skye of the Snow" from your hand or deck.

[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8539/485198.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7/485198o.jpg[/img]
If there is a "Lazarus the Dragon Arcane" on your side of the field, it along with this card cannot be targeted by monsters, effects, spells, or trap cards. By tributing this monster from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Sandaro the Steel" from your deck or hand.

[spoiler=App]Side: Evil ^_^
Name: Caunardhon Herenyonnen (pronounced Coun-are-thonn Hair-ehn-yohn-nehn)
Species: Dark Elf
Homeland: Tribe/group lives/d on the outskirts of Sytharia
Occupation/Rank: Dragon rider, Arcane
Weapons: 2 [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/338/8/f/Elven_Sword_Of_Feanor_by_Xildaen.jpg"]swords[/url]
1 [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/184/a/2/Kaldorei_Bow_Concept___I_by_Aikurisu.jpg"]Bow[/url]
Powers: along with the normal elvish telekinesis he has the following elven spells:
Fear (Gorgamin) - A spell which causes from very little to intense fear to an opponent the spell's power dependent on the target's willpower/courage
Feeblemind (Amin vasa lle sinta) - A spell which causes confusion and minor memory loss in those affected, can only affect someone whose mind is unfocused
Haste (Asca melloneamin) - A spell which the caster often uses on themselves to increase their agility/speed and their reaction time speeding up themselves in general
Hold Monster (N'tess uuvanimo) - A spell which uses large chain-like ropes with the user conjures to try to hold a creature still the ropes unable to be burnt but easy to cut through
Hold Person (N'tess gothamin) - A spell which conjure chain-like ropes from the ground near the target these ropes twisting around them in an attempt to capture them and hold them still
Read Magic (Parm templa tengwa) - A spell which allows the user to translate words from any language to one they can read, this translation only visible to their eyes and may make mistakes if the caster isn't concentrated enough
Strength (Bragol thalion) - A spell which the caster often uses on themselves increasing their physical strength up to rough 2x it's original amount however using this spells full power and completely doubling the user's strength makes them extremely exhausted when it wears off
and two rings enchanted with magic, one with Healing powers & one with Invisibility (not simple cloaking as the spell does but proper invisibility if the user and all they are touching [who will also be affected] stay still)
Appearance: [url="http://th07.deviantart.net/fs45/PRE/f/2009/080/0/8/Dark_Elf_male_by_kerembeyit.jpg"]Pic[/url]
Personality: Caunardhon usually dislikes the company of others often going off on his own to complete whatever task he feels is currently necessary even going as far as to lose any who follow him to simply get away. When Caunardhon however talks to others his voice seems hollow as if there was no emotion in any of his words nor inside of him this however this made untrue during battle having a great rage at those he fights, often attempting to kill or atleast maim them using his elven spells to try to accomplish such.
Bio: Caunardhon was born inside a tribe of Dark Elves that lived on the edge of Sytharia's territory, wanting power more than the others in his tribe he left as he reached the age of 40 to join the ranks of the Calumon kingdom having appeared to be only about 10 years old in human years and originally they simply decided to set him on his way until he pulled out an elven spell book he had acquired and used a spell to hold the two men in place with chains from the ground accepting his magical ability and allowing him to pass as he undid the magic used to bind them before walking inside the kingdom and signing up as a role as a Dragon Rider having trained with Swords and other such weapons over the next few years as he trained up for the role of a dragon rider having become such in 5 years and managed to reach the rank of an Arcane dragon rider when he reached the age of 110 having been on dragons owned by the Calumon nation until that year in which he went out to search for a dragon more maneuverable his current dragon bidding him farewell knowing that to try to argue that he should keep it would probably have been ignored. Kazuya found a dragon seeming somewhat small compared to his last yet easily maneuverable as it headed into a cave which had trouble following it t which time he sees it and a necromancer using magic on it as such to make it into a wyrm so it may live forever with magical ability as this finished and it rushed back outside jumped onto it and managed to get a grip on it long enough to talk it into joining him having ridden it since it being with him from that point up to current day.
Items: 2 Enchanted Rings, Elven Spellbook, Sword, Bow, Arrows in quiver, Locket filled with black
Dragon Outline:
Name: Noctis
Species: Dragon/Wyrm (Dragon brought into a state of undead via a deal with a necromancer, extremely hard to kill, has some magical power due to the magic energy that it holds keeping it together)
Occupation/Rank: ----
Powers: A Corrosive/poisonous breath that without any sort of medical help those who inhale will slowly rot, dragons faster so than any other creatures due to the cells which this poison targets [ will kill a dragon in 1-2 days, making it weaker than nortmal within the first few minutes and further weakening until 12 hours have passed at which point it cannot do any sort of flying or fightingwithout at least basic medical treatment for the poison (the poison clings to dragon's scales which will allow it to be scraped off to be used to find an antidote)
Dark Pixies
like inside small sections where his scales/bones (scales haven't yet started to rot from the body) more open and circular able to fight for/with him tol protect the body in whichh they nest when not gathering and eating food
Magic Missile - A spell which creates a missile-like shape made of concentrated magic then sent at the opponent bursting/exploding on contact
Illusionary Polymorph - A spell allowing it's users or any others who it targets to become ainvisible and cast an illusion of a chosen object or creature where they are
Wish - A spell which allows it's caster almost any non combative wish (allowing it to use other spells is not defined as combative to may allow a use of someone else's offensive spells) however it ages the user 20 years and causes them to become extremely exhausted for the period of roughly at least half a day for minor wishes the aging and period of exhaustion increase the more grand the wish is, if this spell is used the caster/wisher must be very precise otherwise the wish may backfire
Appearance: Dark Purple & Black the black in a sort of twisitng pattern going from the top of its tail up around its body to the top of it's head, 9ft, 27ft, small clawed hand like bits roughly 4-5ft down from the spot where the body is connected to the head has 2 more sets further down the body as' 'feet', small sharp fangs often unused, none, has 2 antenna like bits on it's head to replace them (more likely used to determine wind flow?), no wings per se.., Yellow & Red Eyes
Armor: Noctis is covered in dark black armor going from the sides of it's head to it's tail with holes for it's feet/claws
Personality: Noctis is somewhat similar to Caunardhon in his dislike for others being nearby often making a growl like noise to warn others to get away from him the dark Pixies inside/on him being the only creatures he allows to have such close proximity other than Caunardhon. Whilst in Battle Noctis will often spiral whilst flying this making his body hard to hit due to his directions of these spiraling movements however keeping steady enough for Kazuya to cast spells from his elven spell book, often attacking if close enough range with his Poison breath or sending the Dark Pixies to fight.
Bio: Noctis was born into a family of fdragons being the black sheep of the lot looking similar to his father but wingless yet still able to fly and as he grew he grew apart from his family wanting more from life and as of such began searching out wizards to empoer him one such wizard changing his breth from that of flames to that of a poison the wizxard concocted and usex magic to allow the dragon to be immune to and produce. he had then since wandered until he reached 440 years old at which time he found a necromancer who promised him eternal life, rushing to him for the chance to outlive others and know his own true strength (rest of his bio is basically the same as when he catches him..)[/spoiler]

think I'm finished.. finally thought of a bio xD

Issun: Stop being such a hater.. Also, you're about to see Skye. I don't think ya have much to worry about. Lol.

Gen: You're welcome. :3

[spoiler=Skye]Age: 15
Species: Ice dragon.
Occupation/Rank: Alistair's dragon partner
Powers: These apply to both her human and dragon form. While in human form, abilities are not as strong/effective as when she does them in her dragon form.
[b]Transform[/b]- Skye is able to switch between her dragon form and her human form.
[b]Ice Breath[/b]- Skye can switch from fire breath to a blue, almost sub-zero breath attack that can freeze almost everything. This can take a wear-and-tear on Skye's throat if used too frequently due to her lack of training with this ability; especially if she does this while in human form.
[b]Ice Sickles[/b]- With a swipe of her claw, 3 whirling blades, made out of dense ice, form and fly at the enemies.
[b]Ice Shield[/b]- Allows Skye to create a wall of ice that can protect for up to 3 attacks, or one strong attack.
[b]Blessed Tears[/b]- By crying onto a wound, the wound is sterilized, stops the bleeding, slightly numbs out any pain and helps the healing process move a little faster. This does not heal the wound completely, but helps it to get on the right track of healing.

Appearance:
[spoiler=Dragon Form]
[img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/AisuGhost/icedragon.jpg[/img]
Height: From claw to head (fully up) while on all fours or sitting- 18'
Length: 25'
Wingspan: Full- 20' Single- 9.5'
Eye color: Turquoise
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Human Form (this one takes some creativity)][img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff115/Aliza_Starwing/Ghostwere/Taffy___Dragon_by_sayda.jpg[/img]
Take the pink off of her and add in the different shades of blue and white from the dragon picture.. And put her in this outfit/armor.
[img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/PhotoMater1070/Anime%20Warriors/Male/WhiteDemonArmor.jpg[/img]
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 175
Wingspan: Full- 6'. Single- 2.5'
Body build: Lean, slightly muscular.
Eye color: Turquoise
[/spoiler]
Armor: Dragon form- N/A since her scales are just as hard an any armor out there. Human form- under Human Form spoiler for appearance.

Personality: Skye, despite being the same being whether she's in human or dragon form, has a split personality. In her human form, she is a shy flower. 99% of the time, when there are people around, is spent walking close behind Alistair; some would describe this as her way of hiding while in motion. When Skype gets real shy, she'll hid right behind Alistair like a 5 year-old. The only time she's not shy as a human is when she's shopping. She doesn't understand why that is either. There's also the times where Alistair is threaten or getting hit on by women. In the first scenario, she gets fierce. In the second scenario, she mostly growls and glares.
While Skye is in her dragon form, she almost has a complete change in personality. She is more outspoken and not easily scared. Sure, she gets startled, but who doesn't? Anyways, most of Skye's moods can be figured through her tail's movements. Her tail almost works like a cat. If the tip of her tail is flicking about, then she's annoyed. If her whole tail is moving in a slow, wave-like motion, then she's content, relaxed, thinking, etc. I think you get the picture.

Bio: When Skye was still an egg, her mother abandoned her. No one really knows why. Some think that because the lack of game in the area, the mother put her needs above raising Skye. Skye doesn't really care. She doesn't really know better either. She knows there are other dragons out there, but with her being so young, she's still innocent with how the world works. Not only is she young via human age, but she's younger via dragon age. For ice dragons, an age year for them is 3 years. So not only is Skye 15 in human years, she's 5 in dragon age. Even though she's young, ice dragons have a fast development, usually developing within 3-4 years due to the harsh climates they live in. Due to Skye being raised by a human and having constant contact with them, she learned to take on a human form only a few years ago. She's still getting used to having a human-like body. Skye's human form, however, oddly follows the normal human development cycle. Once again, Skye doesn't really care. As long as she's with Alistair, she's as happy as she can be.
[/spoiler]

Archived