The Legacy of Sancta: Book I - Burning Out [PG-16, ACCEPTING, SERIES]

Issun: What's wrong now? I don't think she's even all that sexy looking.. And most of her figure is hidden under the armor she has anyways.. -__- Also, you still don't have to worry about Kyng's character getting all lovey-dovey over her. Its not happening this time. Lol.

Gen: -High fives.-

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well for now we only have one antagonist but i think if no one else joins evil he'll be the main antagonist for this specific rp. the main main baddy we're going after is the leader but we'll have other baddies to go through first. and this isnt a sissy fairy rp either. it's pretty dark so some good guys are gonna die. and also, when we end the rp, i'm gonna post one last time showing a scene that shows a prelude into the next rp. sorry if i seem to Director-ish about it. this is my brain-child of rp's and i have imagined it as a video game, a book, and a movie. the trifecta yknow?

so i need some big n bad villains!

Well, if all else fails, I'll make up another character to control and have him/her be evil.

Side note: Guys.. I think I'm stepping up an RPer cause it seems like I have atleast 2 characters in every RP I'm in atm.. xD LEVEL 2 ACHIEVED! Lol.

Issun: Well you were grumbling about something. >:[ Lol.

Issun: I didn't say I was a better RPer cause I do multiple characters more often.. I said its making step up as an RPer.. Meaning I'm being more responsible and accountable as an Rper because I'm maintaining multiple characters at one time within an RP.. <__< Also, what;s your beef with Skye's human form?

being an old man, he is somewhat limited in physical combat and even motion. think of Bleach's Captain Yamamoto. Like that, only a little more brittle. his powers however, can range from 20 to 35 specific powers. sages are really scions that hold their ranks for decades and continue learning more and more so they can teach these powers to the next generation.

Now, you can tell how much I like this idea simply by my bio. I've tweaked, and retweaked, so I hope it is up to scratch. BTW love the Card.
[spoiler=Alistair Horne]

[b]Side[/b]: Good

[b]Name:[/b] Alistair Horne

[b]Age:[/b] 24

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Species:[/b] Human

[b]Homeland:[/b] Dridia

[b]Occupation/Rank:[/b] Knight

[b]Weapons: [/b]

Darkentite Kantana - A kantana made from a dense metal alloy made from two differente metals, one called Darkonium, which is known for it's natural dark tint and amazing heat resistant abilities, and another called Finite, which is used to create nice finishes on these abstract metals, such as Darkonium. It's name is taken from both these metals (Darken- *darkonium* + -tite *finite*), and was custome made to this Dragon Rider's tastes in particular.

[b]Powers:[/b]

Cryomancy - The user psychically reduces the kinetic energy of atoms in order to reduce temperature.

[spoiler=In order of difficulty, Alistair can:]

Possess fighting skills that are infused with cold energy.

Freeze water.

Freeze the ground.

Create a trail of ice in front of oneself to slide on

Make shields of ice for protection.

Create ice sculptures for various uses.

Create weapons out of ice for offensive purposes.

Shoot sharp icicles.

Shoot blasts of ice.

Shoot freeze beams that could freeze objects/people. * at Archknight Rank

Spit out liquid nitrogen to quickly freeze your enemies. * at Arcane Rank

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance][img]http&#58;//www.iaza.com/work/110819C/iaza15504688269000.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]

Alistair is a man who takes chivalry to his heart, and lives by a code of honour which he refuses to break, less he breaks his very soul in the process. Because of this, he has developed a great level of patience and sympathy, treating all those close to him with care even if they are strangers to him. And by following chivalry he sticks to all of the principles. Following this path, he has also became selfless, quick to act in need of others, and sees everyone in his eyes as innocent until proven otherwise. Because of this, Alistair has been known as a friendly individual with a warm heart and an inviting smile; he always treats everyone with the respect they deserve from him. Very loyal and close to friends, Alistair falls short in hostage positions, often incapable of doing anything. He doesn't like to take huge and likely risks. He'd enjoy the odd jump into a deep pond at the bottom of a waterfall, or the typical smack the back of the head of the Minotaur for a good old laugh, but nothing where the stakes are far too high. He could be seen as courageous, gotten from childhood, he'd put himself in place of others and never expects a thank you in return. He's one of those good guys who can be very reliable on. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:]

Alistair Horne, a simple man from the frosty realm of Dridia, was raised by a humble family of ivory hunters, which is where his surname, Horne, originates from, his heritage of hunting for horns of ivory on tusked creatures. He was not very proud of his history, nor was he proud of his parents who too were hunters, but he did not complain. Rather he lived this life as a child, never to question his parent's choice of career, nor to question their orders of him. He was an obedient child and always did his best to keep his parents proud of him, but what fascinated him more were the lives of Dragonriders. He loved the mythical beasts, all of them, and partially despised his family's unjust career against them, such as Tri-horned Mammoths who, to them, were gold mines.

His mother would always read him bed time stories of the knights of days of old, how they battled great beasts and fought for righteousness; he was literally fed these stories of chevaliers and it isn't a surprise that a little boy would enjoy these tales of heroes fighting against big creatures. It was the ideal dream for a child of his age. But soon he would discover a lot more significance to the mythical beings he thought of as enemies, opponents that this young, blue haired chevalier would face.

At age 9, Alistair had been on many hunts, searching for the ivory his family so lucratively chased for. The mammoth's bones were made of ivory itself and thus they only needed to kill one every three months. The rest of this time Alistair would be at school learning, where he did well, and in his free time aside from homework his father would train him to become a master hunter. And he did so very well, becoming adept in free-running, swordsmanship, and general fisticuffs. His weakness was durability, the nimble and acrobatic boy, though exhaustion rarely caught him, would be prone to huge attacks, which would easily overwhelm the child.

Anyway, on this hunt, he went off on his own for a little searching, spotting rather large footprints. And as any child his age would, he followed without his parent's awareness. And doing so he came across an egg...now, the boy was far too young to know how any mammals reproduced, so naturally he presumed that this egg, a dragon egg, was in fact laid by one of these Tri-Horned Mammoths. And drawing out his adorable little bamboo blade he approached it with caution, looking overhead for any enemies. Closing in on the egg, it was as white as ivory and rather cold too. Alistair then smiled as he believed to have found an egg of pure ivory, but little did he know the egg moved. Alistair jumped away startled and looked back, nothing had happened. Then he walked over and saw the egg beginning to crack opened as he placed his hand on it. And inside he saw it, a little baby dragoness. At the time, Alistair had no idea how to identify a girl from a boy physically, so he took it as a pet and showed his parents. They seemed thrilled; the little thing could be effective against their prey, couldn't it?

Alistair had different things in mind. After his parents told him it was a girl, not a boy, he didn't know what to do. He took good care of Skye; he named her Sky when he thought it was a boy, so adding the -e wasn't too much trouble; and made sure she had the utmost care at all times. Often, ages 10 - 12, he would pretend to be sick and his parents would leave him his warm delicious meal for him in his room, then giving it to Skye because of how much he loved his dragoness. She was his world, and she brought him through the tougher times of life. Especially the death of his father at the hands of a terrible hunting accident; the group's hunt was intense as a Sabre-toothed beast had kidnapped a villager's infant daughter. Alistair's father had thrown a tomahawk at the creature, but at the time he went to retrieve it, a hunter accidentally released his arrow, piercing the father's lung and killing the man.

Alistair had forgiven the man, his father helped save a little girl from uncertain demise, but he still wishes that he could have done something. Without a father, his years 13 - 17 were difficult. He didn't allow his grief to affect him academically, but he never socialized, always in his room studying the manners of chivalry and his other academic subjects. The candlelight became a familiar sight to his face, but he wasn't alone. Skye's company managed to get him through things. He did have some fine times also: a ball with a wonderful date, a wonderfully and well achieved graduation. Alistair didn't miss out on too much.

Age 18, Alistair gave his mother's hand to a wealthy man who loved her dearly; he knew they were happy, and that his place in the small village he lived in was over. Now he decided to pack his things and leave. His mother gave him the keys to the house, as she moved to her new husband's abode, to guarantee him a home somewhere. But for now, Alistair and Skye ventured to Calumon, where he would pursue his aspirations of becoming a fully pledged Dragon Rider, and with his impressive academia report and skills in combat, this was not task too difficult. Age 20, Alistair had already reached the rank of a Skynaught.

After a while, Skye soon took hold of a human form, which unlike her dragon form was timid and looked like an 11 year old. Alistair was startled, but nonetheless found this as an opportunity and has began in teaching Skye the ways of a human.[/spoiler]

[b]Items:[/b]

[b]Skye's Egg Fragment[/b] - A fragment from Skye's Dragon Egg that Alistair kept in his bag as a memoir of the moment.

[b]Ivory Whistle[/b] - A whistle of pure Ivory. Crafted by his mother, Alistair uses it to signal Skye of his location.

[b]Heshi-Senshi Robes[/b] - Lightweight robes which give people a nice look at Alistair's handsome chest, btu also serves as his armor, completely flame retardent and a wonder make-do fire shield.

[/spoiler]

Also, Issun, you do like Aisu, right? I mean, she is your friend and all, so what's with the aggro against her? I think her apps are fine. And yes, I can vouch for the lovey dovey crap. Me and Aisu have dealt with it and came to a nice conclusion to it.

Archived