~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

[spoiler='Information']
The Boundary.

The digital world is a vast realm of information and power, ruled and protected over by the benign Royal Knights of the World Server, Yggdrasil. Yggdrasil's great roots extend far and wide, releasing the data that forms the familiar landscape of the world, a near-infinite expanse of ordered chaos- the familiar home of the billions of digimon who make up the populace, living their lives in blissful ignorance of the true workings of their world.

However, there are the privileged few that can see The Boundary.

The Boundary is the edge of the digital world, the corner of an entire dimension- and the nexus point between their world and the next, the World of Humans. The Boundary is where the two worlds intersect and trade information, drawing forth the dreams of humanity that are converted into the life-giving data of the digital world, and returning the force in the form of electronic information and impulse. Without the human world, the digital realm would grind to a halt, bereft of the very essence of its existence; and without the digital world, the land of humans would be forever stuck in the dark, unable to harness energy in the ways to which they have become accustomed.

On both sides of the world, the Boundary was an imperceptible veil, and the two worlds were totally seperate- but the years went on. The surface area of the Boundary grew, and soon more than human ideas came tumbling through- whole, organic beings found themselves on digital soil, in a world unlike their own.
Humanity in the digital world was an abomination, and Yggdrasil noticed the aberration before it got out of hand- in a realm where human desires were reality, humans carried too much potential for destruction to be allowed. Replicating the way they came, the World Server returned them back to their lands... but not without causing irreverable damage on the Digital World's side of the Boundary.

Soon, digimon began falling into the human world- a rare occurrence, but an unhappy one. They needed to be retrieved- but Yggdrasil couldn't count on its loyal servants, the Royal Knights, for they could not perceive or move through the barrier themselves. Thus, Yggdrasil sought out the digimon that had the talent- those who could not only see the weakened barrier, but pass through it at will. With the most loyal of those talented few, Yggdrasil birthed the noble order of the Royal Paladins of the Boundary- Digimon charged with guarding the important border between the worlds, and sorting out any trespassers on either sides.

Though not as powerful as their sister organisation, the Royal Knights, the Royal Paladins grew in fame and prestige. Soon, hundreds of digimon applied for one of the coveted digimon- but only few had the necessary talent and power. Yggdrasil granted the Paladins a boon- the floating castle Corbin, a piece of its own Root that floated in the limbo between the realms, allowing them easy access to either world at any time. The Paladins became powerful as Yggdrasil's servents- mighty fighters that, while not quite as powerful as the Royal Knights, were certainly strong enough to take down any Mega that might challenge them.

For years, the order kept strong- until one fateful day...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Prologue']

[spoiler='Too Long, Didn't Read'] The rate of things crossing the Boundary have gone up exponentially recently, and there's a shadowy group moving back and forth that the Royal Paladins are trying to find in the Real World.
Just as they plan a group excursion, however, their Castle Corbin falls through the Boundary onto the human side, and suddenly the Paladins can't go through the Boundary anymore. [/spoiler]

High Paladin HolySagitarimon had a bad feeling in the depths of his bones. There was a static hum in the air, a definite buzz in his ears. It was, he reflected as he stared at the empty report he was supposed to fill, the same as every other time nowadays- fraught with tension and anxiety.

He wasn't entirely certain [i]what [/i]he was supposed to report to Craniamon. That the amount of Crossings through the border had exploded? That wasn't news. Before, it was a big deal if a Gekomon managed to Cross themselves into a human ocean somehow once or twice a year. Big deal- all it took was him or one of the other High Paladins to dive into the unfamiliar world for a few minutes and scoop the poor sod back out. Done and done in a few hours at most, and little danger involved.

Sure, there were the crazies now and the -He could still remember the case of the Datamon that tried to disrupt the human Millennial celebration, or even the Orochimon that had been their first unfavorable contact with the humans- but they only cropped up once every decade, never in a group. Half the time it wasn't that they could see the barrier and were attempting to maliciously invade the human world, but that they were stupid and half-stumbled past a gate that they technically shouldn't have been able to touch. Not a big deal either- they were either retrieved, or quickly executed on the spot. Simple and clean.

But [i]this... [/i]he really didn't know what to make of this. Twelve Crossings in the last week, and those were just the reported ones- some of the Paladin Squires had made note of some sort of ambiguous 'dark shapes' that had crossed the barrier on multiple occasions, and he had the sneaking suspicion that some digimon -or number of digimon- was purposely moving back and forth across the dimensions. Why, he couldn't fathom, but their purpose was surely nefarious. Yggdrasil had been oddly silent in the matter, and HolySagitarimon was forced to assume that this meant that whoever the criminals were, they were making their base in the human realm- where he held no dominion. Frustrating, to say the least.

What [i]could [/i]he tell the Royal Knights? What they planned to do about it? They hadn't an idea even where to start. At the very least, they agreed on a mass Crossing to the Human World with all the High Paladins, to see if they could flush out the dark order they were following. Certainly it was falling into a trap -the shadowy movements by the group seemed designed just to flush the Paladins into the open- but even a weaker position was better than the stalemate they were in now. They needed action, and the best way to do that was preemptive action.

HolySagitarimon finished his missive and with a tap of his Paladin Symbol, tapped into the nearest root of Yggdrasil in the area. The paper faded away into its component data, already drawn into the massive nexus of information that was their god, and HolySagitarimon nodded thoughtfully to himself.

Even more than the Royal Knights, he needed to return to Corbin and commune with his fellow Paladins. The action they chose was hasty, yes, but necessary- they would need to go about it as safely and prepared as they could. From their vantage point between dimensions, they had the perfect spot to watch- but there came a time when watching ended.

He gripped his Paladin's Symbol once more, and his eyes focused onto the sheet of whirling chaos that he saw before him- the sworling Boundary, the mad shapes that would drive a lesser Digimon insane. The light of his Symbol carved a path through the discord and illuminated a shining gate- he merely reached out, and he was drawn in.

Images passed by him at breakneck speeds- soft ones, harsh ones, horrific images, disturbing sounds, moans, yells, sighs, visions of an eye- the normal mix of emotion and information, the contribution the human realm made to the digital one. Behind him were the solid spheres of order, soft and familiar, fragments of his world transferred to the next- it was with those glowing orbs that HolySagitarimon always found solace. Peace midst the storm.

The gate opened up into the familiar bubble in the stream- an area of peace where Yggdrasil had bent a root, a small outpost in the middle of the Boundary. The Castle Corbin lay held in their, neither in the Human World nor the Digital One, and housed the strongest of the Paladins- the High Paladins, who devoted their lives to Yggdrasil and guarding the boundary. Only they were permitted within its boundaries, and it was their greatest boon- a home in the middle of the divide.

But HolySagitarimon's face slowly crumpled when he saw the familiar gates of the castle- moving, quickly. He couldn't believe his eyes for a moment, until a solid corner of the great stone building hit an edge to the bubble.

The sound was deafening- like the screaming of a billion people at once. Sagitarimon clutched at his head as the chaos of the area seemed to leak forth, screaming incomprehensibly, madly- a surge of power unlike anything he'd ever heard before. His Paladin's Symbol bled light uselessly, trying to fight off the torrent that kept pouring from the crack- and most horribly, the castle [i]keep slipping.[/i]

"The other Paladins!" HolySagitarimon tried to yell above the din, attempting once again to get to the building- but moving through the dark chaos trapped his legs, made him feel lethargic. He saw dark spots at the corners of his eyes, his arms and legs moving as though caught by a web. His vision swam as he saw the entire castle slip away, forever, into the darkness of the Boundary.

"N...no..." he managed to eek out, before the light of his Paladin Symbol finally died and the darkness blotted out his vision.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Rules']
[b]1)[/b] Standard YCM rules gamut, including Advanced Clause.
[b]2)[/b] Hydra of Legend and Blackstone Dresden are the co-controllers of the Roleplay. Word of either is binding, as is that of any mods otherwise specified by them.
[b]3)[/b] Either controller of the roleplay can accept or decline your app for any reason- or, during the Roleplay itself, give you a strike for any reason (or kick you, based on an arbitrary number of strikes). We of course intend not to abuse this, and will give you in-depth feedback on our reasoning if and when it may come to such measures.
[b]4) [/b]Japanese names for Levels and English names for Levels will be used interchangeably, [b]except for Ultimate. [/b]Since Ultimate has two different meanings depending on which language you're using, we'll just be ignoring it entirely. For those of you keeping track, that means the levels go (Baby/In-Training) -> (Rookie/Child) -> (Champion/Adult) -> (Perfect) -> (Mega). Admittedly this is just a pet peeve/guideline more than it is a hard rule.
[b]5) [/b]The number of characters you are allowed to have is up to our discretion. Assume 1 as max unless you've specifically requested and we've allowed you to have more.
[b]6) [/b]With regards to Canon digimon, you are allowed to make slight modifications and changes as you see fit, up to and including changing the Level of the digimon. This especially includes Armor, Spirit and Xros-Level digimon, which we will expect you to assign a more traditional level to.
[b]7) [/b]Fakemon are fine so long as they are adequately described, not-broken and reasonably original.
[b]8) [/b]To prove you've read the rules,[b] follow them[/b].
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Application']
Most characters will be the Royal Paladins who were sent to the Human World when the castle Corbin crashed through the Boundary. There is the option to play as a Rogue Traveler -a digimon who can see and interact with the Boundary, but is NOT a Paladin and breaks their laws- though keep in mind we will accept only people we know can roleplay very well into the position. At the moment, there [b]NO [/b]villain/renegade spots open for application.

[b]Name: [/b][i](Of character, aside from their species name. If your character only goes by their species name, note that here.)[/i]
[b]Gender: [/b][i](As applicable.)[/i]
[b]Species: [/b][i](Current Digimon species of the Paladin. Almost definitely a Mega-level.)[/i]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b][i](From Child Level to Mega at the very least. This is not as important as it seems, as you'll soon find out, so don't spend TOO much time coming up with it.)[/i]
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b][i](Paladin Symbols are small metal objects or markings that are tied, attached or pinned to each Paladin in some way. They typically resemble a crescent-shape with a long screen attached to a cord, but can vary from individual to individual. Personalize yours with its color, variance in shape, and how it's attached to the character- this will serve the rough purpose of Digivice in the story.)[/i]
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b][i](Even if it's a canon digimon, there should be variance in their appearance form the norm. Describe both the Child form and Mega form at the very least. If you're using Fakemon, this section becomes far more important.)[/i]
[b]Human Appearance: [/b][i](In the Human World, the digimon will attain the ability to look like a human. Describe how they look; keep in mind their clothing should directly reference their digimon form in some way.)[/i]
[b]Special Attacks: [/b][i](Describe their Attacks in both Child and Mega form at the very least, once again. You can have as many attacks as you're willing to make writeups for, but obviously don't overpower them, especially for the Child-level attacks.)[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i](Up to and including when they became a Royal Paladin.)[/i]
[b]Personality: [/b][i](Make it interesting.)[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Character Dossier']
[spoiler='Protagonists']
[spoiler= Nuriel - Hydra of Legend]
[b]Name: [/b]Nuriel
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Species[/b][b]: [/b]NiflehiAngemon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line:[/b] Oskmeymon -> IceAngemon -> CryoBlademon -> NiflehiAngemon
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b]Nuriel keeps his Paladin Symbol tied to a ribbon attached to his shoulder or wing, which itself is colored a deep indigo, with crystalline-cyan screens and an icy wing-like structure extending from one end decoratively. When activated, it radiates rainbow-colored energy that forms an aurora-borealis circle a few feet in diameter around it; the wing will turn translucent and also reflect the rainbow light, making the entire unit resemble a miniature [i]aurora borealis [/i]for the short amount of time.
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler='Oskmeymon']
Oskmeymon is a young digimon reminiscent of Valkyrimon, appearing as a blue-haired peaceful-looking youth. The boy appears with soft, though sharp features, much like a small bird, though he doesn't appear very threatening. He wears white, holy-seeming vestiges lined with golden twine, and keeps a golden wire bound down his left arm down to his hand.
His eyes are a soft, slightly bluish white and often appear distracted, or even not at all- Oskmeymon typically doesn't look people in the face. Furled up on his back through cuts in his vestige are a pair of white wings, similar to that of a snowy owl or similar creature- while large, they seem delicate and unsuited for combat, especially as chunks of ice seem threaded in among the feathers.
On his waist, Oskmeymon keeps a long, thin and seemingly empty scabbard- which is actually a tube filled with water that constantly replenishes itself. This can be used as a drinking supply, or frozen immediately in order to provide Oskmeymon with a sword- since the water replenishes itself, the sword can always be replaced at will.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='IceAngemon']
IceAngemon is a subspecies of Angemon, and in many ways appears identical. Rather than long blond hair, IceAngemon retains the blue hair color and style of Skeymon, most of which is obscured beneath the helmet that also covers his eyes. Rather than having six feathered angelic wings, IceAngemon has four icy-blue wings that trail cold air behind them; the top pair of wings are constantly covered in snow and scatter snow as he flies, while the second pair produce chilled air that freezes anything they pass over; because of this, a long icicle has formed on either of his sides that resembles a third pair of wings.
IceAngemon also has a blue ribbon attached around his waist and across his shoulder, as well as a second one tied to his left arm; this second one is engraved with the Digicode Symbols for ICE, COLD and FRIENDSHIP.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='CryoBlademon']
CryoBlademon is a warrior-type digimon that appears as a fencer covered in iron armor, marked with a bright glowing glyph in the center of his breastplate. The armor, while covering his entire body, is rather minimalistic and easy to maneuver in, though it appears to be covered in several sheets of glacial ice that break as it fights.
The most striking part of CryoBlademon are its absolutely massive wings; two gargantuan wings, over twenty feet in span and eight feet tall, extend from his back, made out of a complex network of ice that shimmers in the light. The wings, though seeming like obvious weak points, are well-armored and grant Cryoblademon a significant boost in speed, though they are difficult to mauver with; the wings have a total of fifty-six pinion feathers, each of which are sharp as a sword and can be removed to be used as such by Cryoblademon.
Cryblademon has anywhere from four to six swords, made totally out of ice at any time, and can create more at will. The blades made out of his feathers are far larger than normal, and are far sturdier than any other weapon he might use.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='NiflehiAngemon']
NiflehiAngemon is a Seraphimon-class Angelic Digimon, with a total of eight wings that shimmer as if made of ice. Each of NiflehiAngemon's feathers is made of ZeroIceDigizoid, one of the coldest and hardest materials in existence in their realm; simply being near areas and not controlling his pwoer, NiflehiAngemon will likely cause a large glacier to begin forming.
NiflehiAngemon wears a modified helmet, which has two golden wings on it and the face of a hawk, while only covering his eyes and forehead. His hair is longer than IceAngemon's, but still scraggly and blue, flowing in the arctic winds often. Held in the beak of the hawk on his helmet is a glowing Ice Sapphire, a jewel of the ice that marks him as one of the beloved of the Ice Realm, and thus immune to any sort of cold-based damage.
NiflehiAngemon's vestments resemble a cross between metal armor, religious robes and chains, holding together a solid core of power at his center; this is the World Frost, an extension of NiflehiAngemon's Digicore that he can't keep sealed away, and attracts cold weather by the droves. His shoulder blades and the sides of his plate mail are layered translucently in clear, unbreakable ice, giving him far more defense than normal.
NiflehiAngemon carries two obvious weapons with him- the glaive [i]Ymir [/i]the all-frozen, which can cause a Digimon's very data to begin to still as ice infects their system, and the infinite-sword [i]Nebel[/i], which can be split into as many swords are necessary by shattering it, and allowing the shattered pieces to regrow together. The two weapons can be combined into [i]Ymirnebel, [/i]which is a glaive with an infinitely long blade that can strike with the heads of a thousand, only to rise with the heads of a million when they are cut off. [/spoiler]
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Nuriel, being a digimon whose' form is naturally humanoid, changes very little in his humanoid form. He is slightly older than his Child state, looking a bit like a youthful-looking adult- he is fairly short, about five foot seven, and has loose, almost shaggy bluish hair that falls slightly below his neck. His body shape is quite feminine, especially considering the lack of much musculature- from a distance or from behind, Nuriel's gender is fairly unclear, and even face-to-face it can be called into question on occasion.
His eyes remain a icy, white-blue that are strangely piercing, aside from the fact that they never really look at anyone. Nuriel's body habits give off the impression of someone who doesn't really want to be here, and thus he hides away his face, even if subconsciously.
Nuriel's clothing is loose-fitting, though still with a hint of formality. He wears a white velvet coat over a off-blue white waistcoat, with an indigo tie left sightly undone placed around his neck; on the edge of the tie is the DigiCode rune for ICE, written into the corner.
His pants are done in a similar style, made of a silk-like material and colored a bright, immaculate white. On the hems of each pantleg are written the DigiCode for COLD and SNOW. Representing his angelic status, Nuriel also wears a gold ring with the digicode for FRIENDSHIP engrave onto it.
[b]Special Attacks: [/b]
[spoiler='Child Level']
[b]Cross Ice- [/b]With a bladed weapon made of ice, the user slashes twice and makes a cross sign in the air of coldness. This increases the effectiveness of the attack because it freezes the data before slicing through it cleanly; this helps reduce the amount of defense an opponent can put towards this attack.
The effectiveness of this technique increases depending on how many weapons are being used to strike. All of Nuriel's forms can use it, but each one can preform it better than the last, stronger and more powerfully.

[b]Frozen Arrow[/b]- The user raises an arm and releases a blast of cold air that fast-freezes into a large arrow that strikes the opponent. While the original form can only release a single arrow at a time, later levels using it can release hundreds, or even thousands of arrows in a volley.

[b]Ice Rain[/b]- While flying, the user releases ice and wind into a storm to cut up the opponent with elemental energy. Can hit a large area, but the user is vulnerable to counterattack during it. Not used by later levels, due to it being replaced by stronger technique.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Adult Level']
[b]Frozen Bond- [/b]The user raises an arm and releases a blast of cold energy that instantly reduces anything it touches to a cold state, eradicating weak matter entirely.

[b]Blizzard Wing- [/b]While flying, the user forms a massive storm of ice and power from their wings, covering the area in snow and freezing anything possible to freeze. This can hit a large area, and makes it difficult for a counteract due to the amount of snow in the air.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Perfect Level']
[b]Zero Cut- [/b]The user makes a single slash that forms a shockwave, tearing apart everything in its path and expanding outward as it goes further before finally dissipating.

[b]Zero Slash- [/b]The user makes a strike with their sword, forming energy into it until it takes shape as a comet-like tail. While it only hits a single, limited target, the amount of energy discharged forms a massive icicle spike in its place only a second later.

[b]Zero Wing- [/b]The user's wings expand even larger with ice an snow before releasing a torrent of blue energy into the area that causes the entire area to rapidly form into a glacier. This attack is deadly, hits a long space and drains the energy of those who are hit by it, as their data settles down into a frozen state.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mega Level']
[b]Ymir, Hydra of the Frozen World- [/b]The user makes a strike out with [i]Ymirnebel[/i], summoning a massive number of ice tendrils that soar towards the opponent. If the tendrils are destroyed, the fragments quickly regenerate into even more ice tendrils.

[b]Nebel, Infinite Glacier- [/b]The user strikes with [i]Nebel[/i] and shatters the blade with the strike, forming three more out of the shards, then strikes again with those blades, again shattering them and forming more swords, beginning an infinite loop of swords being created and destroyed.

[b]Embrace of Nifleheim- [/b]The user extends their wings and releases down into the area, transforming every stricken area into a massive glacier radiating ice energy that expands outwards, quickly forming a massive mass of ice. The ice created by this is ZeroIceDigizoid, nearly unbreakable and impossible to melt except by only the strongest of divine fires.
[/spoiler]

[b]Biography:[/b] Nuriel was among the first digimon recruited as a Paladin Squire, but one of the last to actually graduate to High Paladin. A resident of the Holy Realm and one of thousands of servants to Cherubimon of the Holy Three, Nuriel was always perpetually shy and attempted to stay out of the limelight, which became increasingly difficult as the chaos of the Boundary's weakening started. One of the few digimon capable of seeing the border between dimensions, Nuriel was placed in the uncomfortable position of being able to take initiative and help Yggdrasil on a personal position, but not actually wanting to.
When the secret of his ability was revealed, Nuriel was almost immediately pressured by every other member of his Servant's Circle to take Yggdrasil's offer and train to become a defender of the new frontier- indeed, the celestial hosts couldn't fathom why wouldn't want to start their own Dominion and become a prominent defender of their world if freely given the opportunity. The pressure got to a point where Nuriel was forced to run and escape, if only to hide from the others for a little while- while he truthfully wanted to help Yggdrasil, the idea of becoming a public figure and having to fight was bearing down on him; he was a servant, after all, and not a fighter.

Seeing his hesitance and the precariousness of his position, a high-ranking Angel digimon sent out a missive to the Royal Court to pay Nuriel a personal appearance- and, to his shock, one of them did.
The Royal Knight LordKnightmon was frequently known as the Royal Knight's envoy to the Celestial Lands, a warrior who kept the values of the Holy Three in mind with all that he did. He spoke with Nuriel at length, and before long, had restored the young digimon's faith. He agreed to give membership into the new problem a chance- and not much longer, he was brought before Yggdrasil himself, to be instructed in the Royal Teachings and become one of the first Paladins of the Royal Order.

[b]Personality: [/b]Despite his power and position, Nuriel really does lack confidence in himself at any possible opportunity. Though his experience awards him a wide array of knowledge and intuition, he is liable to defer to others at any possible opportunity and hates taking control, especially when he has to work with other people. While he is intensely capable, he dislikes working in the eyesight of others and indeed, prefers to be alone most of the time- however, he is not a loner in any meaning of the phrase, and makes deep and meaningful connections to people who are his friends. At times, it seems that these ties define and ground him- without anyone else supporting him, it's unlikely that Nuriel could survive or operate as well as he does now, and he knows that.
When put under stress, Nuriel tends to shut down and shows obsessive-compulsive tendencies. He has a fondness for taking things on a mathematical level, without complicating factors getting in the way- so long as he can break a problem down, he can solve it. Often, when he feels overwhelmed, he'll fall on that adage and attempt to take things in as small parts as possible- without any emotional baggage in the way. Because Nuriel is so easily ruled by his emotions -his fear, his anxieties, his lack of self-worth- he likes to try and scrub them away when necessary- but he often fails because, unlike how he'd seem, he really is deep down a warm individual.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Meggi - Blackstone Dresden]
[b]Name: [/b][i]Meggi/Meg[/i]
[b]Gender: [/b][i]Female[/i]
[b]Species: [/b][i]Flamedramon (By choice, she detests her Mega form for reasons easily guessed)[/i]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b][i]Guilmon -> Growlmon -> Flamedramon[/i]
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b][i]A red and black version of the Digital Hazard symbol with a slash through the circle in the center. It is worn as a necklace in her human form but goes around her tail in Digimon form.[/i]
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b][i]Meggi's Guilmon and Growlmon forms are both much slimmer than usual and more femininely built, which is a rarity as there are very few female Guilmon in the Digital World. Her Flamedramon form is also more befitting a member of the Guilmon line than the standard Veemon based Flamedramon, having red scales and blue armor with white flame patterns. She is never seen turning into her Mega form due to mental blocks she placed on herself out of fear.[/i]
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Meg is a petite redhaired girl with two hair ties, each in the shape of one of Guilmon's ears, and long hair tied back in a braid that goes almost to her knees. Her clothing consists of either black jeans and a red jacket, her default attire after a transformation, or more feminine clothing, such as a red tank top and shorts or a skirt, which she is usually seen in.
[b]Special Attacks: [/b][i]Standard for her line[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Meggi is the youngest and last surviving child of Megidramon of the Four Great Dragons, having been newly born when her father betrayed Azulongmon, Magnadramon, and Goldramon and tried to take over the Digital World. It was only with the intervention of the Royal Knights themselves and the previous generation of Royal Paladins that his insurrection was quelled and the rest of her family was deleted, to be reborn again after their data has been purified by time. When Meggi, just a baby Gigimon at the time, was found, the Royal Knights were unsure what to do with her, as they saw her as being another catastrophe waiting to happen. LoadKnightmon, then calling himself Crusadermon because of his fickle nature, didn't wait for the rest of the Knights to vote and moved to delete her, not noticing that Gallantmon had been just behind him. Gallantmon, himself of Guilmon heritage and a distant relative of Megidramon, batted away Crusadermon and told him that she was taking Meggi in, raising her like a daughter and teaching her how to use the Digital Hazard without having it use her.[/i]
[b]Personality: [/b][i]Meggi often describes herself as being equal parts tomboy and girly girl, reacting with unrestrained glee whenever she found something pretty enough to turn into jewelry[/i],[i] a cuddly looking Baby Digimon, which, for her, was almost [/i]every [i]Baby Digimon, or when she got sent to police a far away area that she hadn't been to before, though her seemingly contradictory personality occasionally worked to her detriment, having gotten lost more times than she cares to remember because she saw a newly formed tunnel in her favorite mine and had to explore it, and also having occasionally let a suspect get the drop on her because she was distracted by a shiny new gem. Despite these flaws, however, she is still a more than capable fighter, having been trained by a Royal Knight since she was a baby.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Jaxon - Aesirson]
[b]Name: [/b]Jaxon
[b]Species: [/b]TigerVespamon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b]FanBeemon - Waspmon - CannonBeemon - TigerVespamon
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b]Jaxon's Paladin symbol is a blue sword with two wasp-wings attached to it. It's generall worn as a necklace around his neck in his human and FanBeemon forms, while it's imprinted on the shoulder of Waspmon, the cannon of CannonBeemon and on the forehead of TigerVespamon.
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]In his FanBeemon form his wings are lighter in color than usual FanBeemon's wings, and he has an angrier look on his face. His Adult and Perfect forms look like their normal forms except for the Paladin Symbol.
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Jaxon, in his human appearance, has average length, blonde spiky hair, with two bangs that are dark blue. He wears a pair of glasses, his eyes are green and he have a stern facial expression. He wears a red scarf, a yellow jacket with brown stripes and a pair of jeans. He wears the necklace with his Paladin Symbol, which he uses when he changes appearance to his Digimon form.
[b]Special Attacks:[/b]
[spoiler=FanBeemon][b]Gear Stinger:[/b] Jaxon fires his stinger at the opponent or target object.
[b]88 Call:[/b] Jaxon sends a supersonic wave that signals all nearby bees and/or FanBeemon, Waspmon and Cannonbeemon to attack his target.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=TigerVespamon][b]Mach Stinger V:[/b] Jaxon's signature attack. A combo attack of rapidly following slashes with his blades to deal tremendous damage.
[b]Gear Stinger:[/b] Almost the same as the FanBeemon version, except that the stinger is made of laser and is fired out of his swords.
[/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Jaxon had been a worker at the Royal Base for his entire life when he was promoted to Waspmon. Some more time passed, and he was once again promoted, this time to CannonBeemon. During a battle for the Royal Base, Jaxon fought bravely and digivolved to TigerVespamon during the heat of the battle, and with his newfound powers he repelled the entire invasion. It was this dispaly of power that initiated him into the Paladins, an offer he gladly accepted. Having spent his entire life at the Royal Base, he was aching for a new life, a life the Paladins could give him.
[b]Personality: [/b]Jaxon is a born leader. Even when he was a FanBeemon, other FanBeemon would do his biddings, but he doesn't misuse this talent, even if he can get a bit bossy. He is a nice person, and also very smart and wise. While he appears calm and collected, he's actually very hot-tempered and is easily angered, so it's best to stay on his nice side. During battle he can get carried away, but he usually knows when to stop.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Roran - Ignis avis]
[b]Name[/b]: Roran
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Species[/b]: Talismon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line[/b]: Squiremon -> Wizardmon -> Mistymon -> Talismon
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance:[/b] He wears it as a charm on his weapons. It is a White variant inlaid with gold. It is attacked to the handle of his sword in his Squiremon, mistymon, and Talismon forms, and to the bottom of his staff in his Wizardmon form.
[b]Digimon Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Squiremon:] A young boy in appearance he wears a White shirt, and pants with are trimmed in a gold color around the neck, waist, arms, and the bottom of his pants. He wears a plain white cloak, with the hood up, and carries a small sword in a sheathe around his waist. His eyes are amber in color, and his hair is brown. The only thing differing him from a human child is the fact that his ears are pointed.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Wizardmon:] His Wizardmon form looks typical for his species, but his face is revealed unlike most of the other wizardmon who conceal their face. The clothes under his cloak are colored like his Squiremon form. His face in this form is the same as his squiremon form except his hair is a little longer. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mistymon:] The typical for the race, except the purplish-black color is replaced by pure white with a golden trim around the bottom. The typical red color under the armor is a white instead much like his previous forms clothing coloration. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Talismon:] Talismon is a rare Form of Mistymon. They are mistymon that have mastered magic, and digivolved. In this form roran is slightly taller than his mistymon form, with long brown hair tied in a ponytail. The only major difference between a Talismon, and a Mistymon is that Talismon do not wear the hat, and a white sheathe hang around the Talismons waist. Talismon are not an entirely different species of Digimon, and could be considered a form change. His sword becomes sleaker, and his armor is reinforced with black digizoid which allows him to summon items by accessing their data stored in his armor. The items he can summon include his sword when not in it's sheath, the Crystal ball he carried as a Mistymon, and the Spellbound Shield a defensive item made from Gold digizoid which is unique to Talismon.[/spoiler]
[b]Human Appearance[/b]: In his human form Roran is a teenage boy with brown hair, and amber eyes. His shirt in this form is White, with Gold trim around the bottom, the arms, and kneck. He wears jeans, and his weapon becomes a cellphone, and his Paladin symbol becomes a cell charm.
[b]Special Attacks[/b]: Roran can also use the generic attacks from the species he is.
[spoiler=Squiremon Attacks]
[b]Training Slash [/b]- A weak move that causes a wave of energy to blast out at the opponent very small range[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mistymon][b]Mystics Power [/b]- A strong magic that shoots from the hand, and can be attuned to the elements.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Talismon]
[b]Core Arrow[/b] - Coats his orb in fire, and throws it at the enemy. When it hits unleahes an explosion that surrounds them in fire for a short time.
[b]Blazing Inferno[/b] - Surrounds his sword in fire, and slashes down unleashing it in the shape of a dragon at the enemy.
[b]Talisman of Power [/b]- A strong magic that shoots from the hand, and boosts the energy of another Digimon. [/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Roran was born in a small orphanage in a village of Human-form digimon. His adopted father was a knightmon, who trained him from his hatching in the art of Swordsmanship. This training was very basic, but allowed him to become good enough that during a treck through the Digital world a servant of Yggdrasil found him to be talented enough to serve the great Yggdrasil, which his "father" was happy for. He digivolved into Wizardmon shortly after he came to work for Yggdrasil. He quickly rose through the ranks and digivolved twice in a short period of time into his Talismon form, and became one of the Royal paladins.

[b]Personality:[/b] As a Talismon Roran is a Kind soul who only wants to seek knowledge. He detests those that hurt others, and will do whatever he can to help those that have been wronged. He is generally solitairy, and doesn't care for large groups, although he cares about his comrades greatly, and would risk his own life for those he cares for.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Hiargon - Death S Delano]
[b]Name: Hiargon[/b]
[b]Gender: Male[/b]
[b]Species: Aegisdramon[/b]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: Dracomon->Airdramon->Megadramon-> Aegisdramon[/b]
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [spoiler=PS][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/paladin-symbol.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Symbol location:[/b]
[b]Dracomon-Megadramon: Both shoulders[/b]
[b]Aegisdramon: On the side of both Main back Cannons(ones with the orbs)[/b]

[b]Dracomon: [spoiler=image][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/Draco-mod-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]

[b]Airdramon: [spoiler=image][img]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/Zeroxm7/AirdramonBrown.png[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Megadramon[spoiler=image][img]http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/c/c3/Megadramon_b.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Aegisdramon:[spoiler=image][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/Aegidrasmon.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Human Appearance:[/b]
Goldish brown hair, with blues eyes that reflect those of an angel, standing roughly 5'8" with bulky legs and legs, Wears bluish-gray metallic wrist bands on both arms with 2 yellowish orbs on each.
brownish T-shirt with his Paladin symbol marked on the right sleeve and gray-ish blue pants.

[b]Dracomon: [/b]Generic Attacks of a Dracomon
[b] -Baby Breath:[/b]blows high temperature breath at the opponent.
[b] -[b][i]G Shurunen[/i][/b]:[/b]Upon touching its Gekirin scales, it indiscriminately fires a beam shot from its mouth after it has intensely radiated the horns on its head
[b]-Tail Smash: [/b]Inflicts damage with its tail while spinning its body.

[b]Airdramon:[/b]Generic Airdramon attacks(he already has enough as it is XD)
- [b][i][b]Spinning Needle[/b][/i][/b] : Gathers whirlwinds with its wings and shoots them at the foe[b].[/b]
[b][i][b]-God Tornado[/b][/i][/b] : Breathes out a tornado of flame from its mouth[b].[/b]
- [b][i][b]Wing Cutter: [/b][/i][/b]Flaps its wings and sends two blades of air at the enemy.
[b][i][b]-Tail Whip: [/b][/i][/b]Creates a bubble of air around the tip of his tail and then whips it, shooting it at the foe[b].[/b]
[b][i]-Tail Attack: [/i][/b]Slaps foe with tail.

Megadramon:
[i][b]Genocide Attack[/b][/i] :a barrage of missiles from its claws.
[i][b]Ultimate Slicer: [/b][/i]Cuts into the foe with its claws.

Aegisdramon:
-[b]Cannon Bombardment[/b]: Fires arterilly shells from 6 small Cannons around its shoulders
-[b]Shine Breaker[/b](the official Special Attacker of Aegisdramon[real one]): simultaneously fires concentrated bombardments of shining energy and bombardments of scorching energy at the target, from all the cannons on its body, completely. (Minus all the massive explosions and complete annilhation the original one does. Or in others half-as strong as the original)
-[b]Shine Cannons[/b]: Fire beams of energy from the orbs on the shoulder-gear and hand palms.
-[b]Purification Charge[/b]: Body storages power creating a golden aura around user than charging at 80mph at the opponent.
-[b]Small laser[/b]: Fires 2 small lasers the cannon on the small arms(right below the large arms)

[b]Biography: [/b]
[b] [/b]Hiragon grow up in as an outcast in is village, due his older brother turning into a Breakdramon destroying several villages, before he was finally subdued by the Royal Knights. Over the course of the years, Hiragon seeking whatever was responsible for causing his brother to turn into Breakdramon, and go berserk. Eventually his hunt lead him to the Royal Paladins HQ. He enrolled into the academy to get into the Royal Paladins in hope to find hints on his brother.
After 5 years, Hiragon acquired his prefect stage along with becoming a member of the Royal Paladins, and found a clue to what caused his brother to go berserk. According to the information, a digimon named datamon injected his brother with a weird virus turning his brother into the Virus digimon Breakdramon. Hiragon after another 2 years of searching finally cornered the datamon. However, the datamon had an army of other cyborg digimon waiting for Hiragon knowing of his correction to his "former test subject."
However, Hiragon was overpowered by the large number of digimon the enemy controlled. Once captured datamon injected the same virus that he injected into Hiragon's brother 10 years ago. Screaming, and Shouting in agony trying to resist turning into the monster his brother once was. The datamon continued to inject more and more of the virus into Hiragon causing his body to nearly break down. However, at this moment Hiragon's body started to glow a bright goldish color then into a Bluish-Grey color. Hiragon digivolved into his Mega stage, but instead of turning into breakdramon he become an Aegisdramon. Out of anger Aegisdramon unleashed a Shine Breaker attack blasting every digimon in his sight. Within an hour only a small squad of Datamons army was left stunned at power of Hiragon, and fleeing leaving Datamon alone. Pionting one of his cannons at Datamon he fired turning the datamon into data relieving his need for revenge.
Soon afterwards, the Royal Knights appeared to find out what was the disturbation. In his child level, Hiragon tried to explain what had happen about his brother and the datamon trying to get them to clear his brother's name. However in vain, the Royal Knights denied his request until he can prove himself to be hero of justice, and help the Royal Paladins in their mission to save the digital world.

[b]Personality: [/b]Protective of both his brother's and his own pride willing to take on anything that talks trash about his brother. Due to this Hiragon is known to easily get into brawls with almost anyone. Hiragon is also seen as a loner though he truly does seek a friend like ones he once had, before the accident with his brother. However, this was never granted as of yet. Hiragon is also extremely reckless jumping right into the middle of a fight to show his power, and also to improve himself.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Samael - The_Big_Bad_Wolf]
[b]Name: [/b]Sama'el/Sama/ Samu
[b]Species: [/b] In-Training, Xiaomon.
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b]
Xiaomon (actual digimon)
Zekemon
[spoiler=appearance][img]http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp118/Lamingo6993/zoids/Shadow_the_Organoid2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Phantodramon
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/160/5/6/Hungarian_Horntail_by_o_eternal_o.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Draculdramon
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://art.ngfiles.com/images/14/o-eternal-o_the-vampire-dragon.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Ryujinmon
[spoiler=appearance] [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/262/d/b/Bahamut_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b]]
The paladin symbol is held on Zekemon's forehead, Xiaomon's Left back Paw, Phantodramon's Chest, Draculdramon's Left shoulder, and Ryujinmon's Left breastplate. The actual symbol is a dragon with its neck outstretched like the original Blue Eyes pic. And red pupils with the rest of the dragon black. The wings are outstretched and is shows the top half only. In it's hand is a white orb with this symbol colored red the Japanese kanji meaning death.
On his human form it is located on the palm of his left hand glove. It has the ability to ward minor evil away and exorcise digimon inflicted by any disease.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]]
Xiaomon: Xiaomon's appearance is the same the only difference is that instead of the purple outlines it is black with the eye markings red.
Zekemon: he also has wings which have red membranes. And a gun on his tail resembling greymon's.
Phantodramon: The spikes and horns on Phantodramon's are dark purple with his wing membranes red and the rest of his body black and white.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Human Appearance: [/b]]Sama'el resembles a man wearing a black shirt with a skull on the front. His shoes are purple with white bottom outlines. And black triangles on both sides of the shoes. He wears a hat with two scythes crossing with blood on them. The rest of the hat is purple and the bill is black with a green bottom. He wears a purple jacket with white zippers unzipped. And two fingerless gloves.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Special Attacks: [/b]]
Xiaomon: Tumma: releases a high frequency which attracts evil.
Ommy-Nommy: Exorcises any evil by swallowing it.
Zekemon: Plasma Shadow: a dark sticky combustible fluid with a very thick density is launched at the opponent if met at mid air by a projectile it death Digivolves into a bakemon. Depending on the opposing attack determines the size and strength of the bakemon.
Whispered Edge: Detaches its wings onto its arms and slices at the enemy. Can create a shockwave by charging its power this is called W2 Edge or Wild Whispered Edge.
Wave of Evil: like the destroy smasher, Zekemon goes in a 360 spiral blasting souls around him. These souls are combustible upon impact with non living things while they corrupt living digimon's souls with an incurable sickness.
Phantodramon:
Phantom Tsunami: anything within a 30 foot radius in front of Phantodramon is blasted with purgatorial flames.
Claw of the Messenger: Swipes the thin air and creates a dimensional rift which opens a portal to the Dark area. If used on the ground it creates a 50 foot across hole in the ground. If used in contact with a solid projectile it will slow the object.
Curses of Apohis: Fully Deletes a digiegg or inflicts damage no matter what to an opponent. Used by glaring at the opponent.
Draculdramon:
Fang in the darkness: Shoots it's long tongue at the target and begins to suck its life force. Or uses its fangs.
Corruption Cyclone: whips up a dark tornado onto itself making it seem invisible while twirling around the opponent lifting it into the air and sucker punching from below.
Ryujinmon:
Death of the Sun: Blocks out the sun with a black fog and rains hellfire from the sky.
Parry of Fafnir: Immobilizes with a complex combination of moves utilizing the gunblade Fafnir ZER-0 (Zer-Zero).
Wingbeat of Quetzalcoatl: Summons a dimensional rift in the world in which the god of winds Boreas, Notus, Zephyr, and even Eurus to assault the battlefield. With a gust icy and wild, a gust humid and creating thunderstorms, and a gust powerful creating tornadoes and finally a gust cleaning the battlefield of all debris.
Orochi's Revenge: Stabs the enemy with its claws faster than the eye can register with poisonous acid injected from the claws.
Chou-Ryu-Ken: Lit. Super Dragon Fist.
Summons the chi energy welled within Ryujinmon and punches the enemy with a colossal energy fist. This fist can break the fabric of space-time.
Rai-Bu-Shuu: Lit. Divine Breath Attack: Breathes a Destructive flame from Ryujinmon's mouth rivaling that of Omnimon's All Delete.
Chosekiha Tentoppaken: Lit: Super Rock Breaking Heaven Piercing Punch.
Summons all of the life force around Ryujinmon. Condenses it into a ball and shoots it at the opponent with the paladin symbol facing the opponent. Depending on the conditions this can blow a hole through any material then destroying it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Biography:[/b]] Samu'el was born a Xiaomon in fact his first name was not Samu'el. It was Ramiel named after the angel Ramiel for wishes of growing into a strong boy. He grew up quickly from his egg into a Paomon. However he was exposed at a young age by his cerberumon father to his Emerald Blaze attack. Unfortunately the village where he lived was attacked by bandits and to save the village Cerberumon attacked them. The hellfire however corrupted the young digimon's Digicore making him significantly darker than others of his species. A year after that incident it was nearly time for Ramiel to digivolve into a Xiaomon. The entire village gathered including a girl who had a tiny crush on him. The digivolution was signaled by a flashing light however the expected effect was not what everyone saw. As a Xiaomon Ramiel looked significantly different than any other with his black and red color scheme. This disgusted the village elders telling his parents that this was a bad omen. His mother Dobermon protested that Ramiel was merely a bit different. Since the village healer was Dobermon the elders did not isolate him. As a child growing up in school the other children strayed from him even his presumed crush thought he was strange. He grew up with very little social skills save the occasional visit from his crush and this went on for Four years. On Ramiel's fifth birthday he had no facial expression. Merely an unamused bland face. His mother was deeply worried as she spoke to his now "girlfriend" a kudamon. "what's the matter with him Kuda? He should be happy let alone on today his birthday!" "I dunno even when were on dates(more like walks) he doesnt talk just walks. Has he even spoken his first word?" "yes he speaks when spoken to" "Hm interesting..." Later that evening it was time for Ramiel's fifth birthday ,yet still he did not speak. At the ceremony right after the village sang happy birthday...Ramiel spoke. "uhm uhm excuse me?" "gasp he speaks!" said the random villagers. The party grew silent. "I have to say this village based on my examinations is very ignorant. Farmer Togemon you should have a drip irrigation system not plain watering are you daft? And teacher wizardmon you need to assign homework we need more practice. Village elder kabuterimon you should lead the village with a stronger fist don't let the bad go unpunished." This continued for an hour until he even got to the ones closest to him. "Mother your ways of healing are stupid take out all damage first who cares about pain? And 'Kuda' my 'girlfriend' IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!" The village grew silent shocked by the words that had come from his mouth. Yet still Ramiel had the nerve to blow out his candle. "I bid you all good night" he said. At the crack of dawn Ramiel awoke to his parents glaring at him. "Son...we must talk" they said. And talk they did they explained that unanimously the town voted to exile Ramiel from the village deeming him a threat. Despite saying all these things in reality Ramiel was still a Five year old Xiaomon not ready for the real world. So in that state knowing he was to be exiled Ramiel did all he could do... He cried. He cried his heart out begging not to kick him out. He cried as the guards dragged him out of what was yesterday his house. He cried as the entire village shouting at him to leave. However one thing made him stop. When the village fence/gate was opened outside laid a blacktyrannomon. It was insane with no pupils and hungry for flesh. Ramiel stopped crying and stared the Bktyrannomon down the village frozen with fear. Even the guards shivering. Ramiel got out of the guard's arms and walked up to it. The previously hate-filled villagers pleading stop. "So you've come..." the villagers gasped. "Ramiel, what do you mean? Did you call this monster?" a villager said. "yes I called for him it is why I cried...why else would I cry?" he walked closer to the digimon as he explained. "You see other than normal Xiaomon who possess the ability 'Tummo' which can ward evil. I have the ability 'Tumma' which attracts evil. This BKtyrannomon is under my tumma trance. I wish to how you say sic him on you stupid villagers. However I shall show you my talents... Ommy! Nommy!" A dark aura appeared around the tyrannomon and appeared to be swallowed by Ramiel and in the aftermath was a dazed tyrannomon and a satisfied Xiaomon. "Look fools! This is my true nature! An exorcist. A demon eater! I am no longer Ramiel! I AM SAMU'EL!!!" with that the dark energy not used to being contained reacted with the newly named Samu'el and made him cringe with pain. "Ahhh!!! What....IS...THIS???? Ahhh!!! With a dark black light Xiaomon digivolved to a form unknown for his species known as Zekemon. "Rawr!!! So this is my new form....interesting fools! I bid you farewell!" Those were the final words said by Samu'el and 3 years later... "Reppa! Are you really leaving?" "yes I have to find him Dobermon" "ok...be safe" Kudamon had digivolved into a Reppamon in order to find Samu in the digital world. She searched for 2 years until she found Samu feasting on a new victim. "There your darkness has been purged...your welcome" the new angemon then said farewell "Samu'el?!" "Ah Kuda...or should I say Reppa...hello come to have your soul cleaned?" "I've come to take you back Kuda..." "im not going back to that place." "but we all miss you!" "lies you are all pricks who freaking exiled a five year old...in the words of some drunk guy...f*** you." "Samu if your not coming I'm making you!!" "ha go ahead." with a fast dash the had his bayonet tail around reppa's neck."I don't want to kill you Reppa... So leave" "but I love you!" "gosh your freaking daft huh?" in that instance a dark entity came forth saying "I can take her off your hands..." a metalphantomon then appeared. "who the heck are you?" "I am metalphantomon.. A collector of souls" "your not taking her soul!" "ha! I'm a perfect and you are a a rookie what can you do?" "[i]Damn it...he's right...but I have to try...[/i] you may be right metalphantomon I can't do anything to you...but I will protect Reppa! If it's the last thing I do!" Samu and metalphantomon engaged in battle with Samu dealing no damage whatsoever. The strange thing was, however was that metalphantomon had many opportunities to merely kill Samu right then and there yet he didn't as if he were watching him. 2 hours later. "Gah!! We've been fighting for 2 hours and you've just been dodging my attacks!" "your right...I have.." "what are you planning?!" "hahahaha! What I am planning my friend is making you my apprentice..." "what?!" "You see Samu...I am basically the digimon grim reaper. I take digimon souls to the dark world when they have sinned unforgivably. Although all of the work gathering souls is tiring...so I could use a servant like you..." "Heck no! I'm not serving a lazy reaper!" "Very well then... I suppose I must kill you...Grave Scream!!!" Metalphantomon then unleashed the Grave Scream attempting to reap Samu's soul. Samu writhed with pain "Gah!!! I will never concede!!!" Samu then had an epiphany "[i] wait...I could just use my soul cleansing abilities...to take his power![/i]" Still suffering from the grave scream attack Samu rose up and began to absorb the attack. The reaction within his body causing him to digivolve into his champion form Phantodramon. "Curse of apophis!" Samu then glared at the metalphantomon stoping the Grave Scream. "Ah so you've digivolved interesting.... Now I have a bigger reason to kill you!!" Swinging his scythe at Samu Metalphantomon attempted to cleave off his head however using the Claw of the Messenger Samu stopped the attack and parried. "Curse of apophis!" this was the final blow killing metalphantomon however he then gave a final request. "I congratulate you Samu... I have watched you for a long time... And I grant you my power as a death god... Know this... Your powers of death now are all due to your father's hellfire corrupting you... This is your benefactor! Don't let anyone shun you for this! I give the best of luck! I knew already that you would have killed me so that is why I sought to make you an apprentice... Here take it my power!" The influx of Metalphantomon's energy caused Samu to digivolve yet again into his perfect form Draculdramon. Draculdramon is a carrier of the X- Antibody and a death god. "Reppa...I must leave you now...don't follow me." with that Sanu flew into the horizon not seen until another 2 years. In two years Samu became a powerful underground lord yet he had always wanted a true purpose in life. He settled in a city and due to his Death God powers he began hallucinating recently. "It is strange I am always seeing some strange barrier near the edge of the File Continent...." "Perhaps you can be of use to me..." "What?! Who's there?!" The voice revealed itself to be Alphamon the famous missing royal knight. "Alphamon...the aloof hermit what brings you here?" "your talents my friend..." "Talents?" "yes you see my lord Yggdrasil is looking for specific digimon. These digimon have the ability to see the boundary. He had been looking for metalphantomon.. The grim reaper however two years ago he was revealed to be Downloaded by an unknown dragon type digimon. Conveniently that was around the same time I left the royal knights as a dorumon. I've lived in this village of yours for months yet you have not recognized me.... Meaning my incognito abilities are superb... Nonetheless you must come with me..." "What?! I cannot leave! These people need me!" "Rest assured this place shall be looked over by my assistants so please come it is for the greater good!" "Very....very well..." Samu followed Alphamon to the Royal palace where Yggdrasil spoke to him directly. "Samu...you have the powers of a Seer." "What the heck is a seer?!" "haha lively aren't you?" "A seer is one whom can see the boundary. The boundary is what separates the digital world from the human world. Lately however digimon have gone through the boundary.. These digimon are ones born with the ability to pass through and see the boundary... I am gathering a team... Known as the royal paladins. This team is supposed to uphold the peace of the boundary... Do you Accept?" "Uhm... I suppose I must. It is my duty... At least it is now..." for two years Samu trained at the royal academy digivolving to his Mega form Ryujinmon. And know he walks out as a fully fledged paladin. He has the ability to warp degenerate and digivolve so that he may keep a low profile he stays as a Xiaomon. [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Biography in a nutshell] Samu was corrupted at a young age by his fathers hellfire which caused him to take his alternate digimon path. He was named Ramiel at first yet changed it to Samu'el for the god of death. He absorbed the true death god powers and his ability to see the boundary from Metalphantomon. He was recruited by Alphamon and is 14. he was also exiled from his village for blasphemous words he said at his birthday party. [/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]At a young age Samu showed to have no social skills. Yet as he Aged he grew to have a more businesslike social skill. He talks only when something has caught his attention, to threaten, to help, or to ask a question. Bottom line he speaks seldomly. He has a unique love of death seeing it as a liberation from the traumas of life. He hates anything showing injustice and punishes those accordingly. Usually ending with him killing said person. He is very helpful however and helps any in need whenever he can. His fighting style is defeat the enemy at all costs making him a very difficult fighting partner.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Arroc - Chaos Sonic]
[b]Name: [/b]Arroc
[b]Species: [/b]VictoryDramon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line:[/b]
[i]Veemon -> Veedramon -> AeroVeedramon -> VictoryDramon[/i]

[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance:[/b]
It resembles the Nobodies symbol from KH2, except it has blue flames coming from the bottom of the symbol. With the blue flames on the bottom, the rest of the symbol is pitch black with small linings of silver on it. It is seen on Arroc in different ways:
Veemon, has it on the bandanna on his left arm. Veedramon, has it on the back of his left palm. AeroVeedramon, it appears on his arm, looking like a tattoo. VictoryDramon, his Paladin symbol appears in two places. First the hilt of his Ulforce Breaker and second on left gauntlet.

In his human form, it has become a charm/symbol on a leather wristband covered in studs. It stands out on the top of it and is worn on his left wrist.

[u][i]Veemon:[/i][/u]
Arroc is like any other blue Veemon. However, on his face he has a small scar on his left cheek from a Gabumon's claw. The "V" on the top of his head, isn't the normal yellow. It is a light red "V" instead. On his left arm, is a bandanna with his Paladin symbol on it.

[u][i]Veedramon:[/i][/u]
In this form, Arroc doesn't have the normal scars all over his body like most Veedramon. He just retains the one scar on his left cheek. On his stomach/chest the "V" is once again light red, instead of blue. The one horn on his nose, is a bit shorter than most Veedramons. On the back of his left palm, his Paladin symbol is seen.

[i][u]AeroVeedramon:[/u][/i]
As AeroVeedramon, Arroc still retains the light red "V" on his chest/stomach and his all around Veedramon body. The wings on his back, which normally have a few holes in them, his does not. And the metal plates on his shoulders are light blue, matching UlForceVeedramon's digizoid. On his arm, his Paladin symbol appears looking like a tattoo.

[i][u]VictoryDramon:[/u][/i]
Arroc, in this form, is basically a recolored version of VictoryGreymon. The recolor of it, match those of UlForceVeedramon. The sword, Ulforce Breaker, sits nicely on his back along with his shield. Upon his chest, is his light red "V", however it is now a blood red "V". And instead of the normal orange skin, he has dark blue skin. His Paladin symbol appears in two places. First the hilt of his Ulforce Breaker and second on left gauntlet.

[b]Human Appearance:[/b]
Arroc appears as a Caucasian male, looking roughly about in his twenties. His eye color is a steel gray, which was the color he had as a Digimon. His hair is a copper blond color, but has some small strands of blue in it. Upon his left cheek, his scar is still visible, just a bit faded. He wears a pair of blue jeans and has a blue leather belt around his waist, with a dragon belt buckle. On his chest he wears a dark blue shirt, with a huge blood red "V" on it. It's visible, as he also wears a light blue unzipped short sleeved hoodie. Arroc has on his feet a pair of Clear Mind blue Converse and has small yellow "V"s on the sides of them. On his left wrist, is a leather wristband covered in studs, but on the top of it, is his Paladin Symbol.

[u]Veemon:[/u]
[i]-Vee Punch: [/i]Swings both of his arms in circles, striking the opponent.
[i]-Vee Headbutt: [/i]Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.
[i]-Hopping Kick[/i]

[u]Veedramon:[/u]
[i]-V-Nova Blast: [/i]Spits a high-temperature heat ray from his mouth.
[i]-V-Breath Arrow MAX: [/i]Concentrates its energy into a giant V-Nova Blast.
[i]-Hammer Punch: [/i]Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
[i]-Magnum Punch: [/i]Punches the enemy
[i]-Cutting Shoot: [/i]Uses its claw to create multiple flying blades of wind.

[u]AeroVeedramon:[/u]
[i]-Dragon Impulse: [/i]Creates an energy dragon and releases it at its enemy.
[i]-V-Wing Blade: [/i]Shoots a blast of heat in the shape of a "v".
[i]-V-Breath Arrow: [/i]Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that burns an enemy into a crisp in a second.
[i]-Magnum Crusher: [/i]Punches the foe with a fist of glowing energy.
[i]-Wind Guardian: [/i]Uses wings to call a flurry of winds that create a wind barrier.
[i]-Twister Saber: [/i]Charges up blades on arms with energy and then releases it in cutting waves.

[u]VictoryDramon:[/u]
[i]-Ulforce Breaker: [/i]Performs a heroic sword technique with Ulforce Breaker in which it strikes the opponent, instead of slashing, pulverizing them. (Its the basic "Dramon Breaker" from VictoryGreymon, but the blade is now called "Ulforce Breaker".)

[i]-Trident Saber: [/i]Splits Ulforce Breaker and equips the pieces to his arm, the saber becoming of that of UlForceVeedramon's V-Bracelet weapons. Takes the the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into the tips of the sabers, then fires it.

[i]-Victory's Integrity:[/i] Summons a holy aura with the shield on his back and blocks attacks.

[i]-Dragon's Charge X: [/i]Covers himself in the aura of a dragon and does a unique sword technique with Ulforce Breaker which reflects back an opponent's attack and causes a pretty nice mess of damage.

[b]Biography:[/b]
Arroc was born with a pair of usual parents. His father was the proud Royal Knight, UlForceVeedramon. His mother, however was a DutchessGreymon, a Greymon Mega variant that was hidden from the Digital World for a long time(for reference sake, its a female version of WarGreymon). It was really unusual for different Digimon, such as these, to be together but thanks to UlForceVeedramon pleading his case to Alphamon, they were allowed to be together. When Arroc was born, he was a simple little Chibomon, loving his parents with all he had.

At age three, he was able to digivolve, and became a DemiVeemon. At this time, UlForceVeedramon took him and began to show him the Digital World and they were stopped by a Gokuwmon, who was working for Yggdrasil, had looked at young Arroc and told UlForceVeedramon that one day he would become a great asset to the Digital World. His father brushed this off, not understanding what he meant. Then when Arroc learned to digivolve further, is when it happened. The day Arroc digivolved to AeroVeedramon, he was about a teenager, this is when Alphamon told the other Royal Knights about Yggdrasil's desicion about gathering new Digimon. UlForceVeedramon was a bit uneased by this, but Alphamon told him that everything was going to work out for the better.

And to be honest, it did. When Arroc digivolved to his Mega level, VictoryDramon, is when he heard Yggdrasil's voice call to him. He was chosen now to be a Royal Paladin. Arroc hoped that his father wouldn't be upset at him, but he wasn't. On the contrary, he was pleased and happy. "My son, a Royal Paladin...I'm proud of you.", his father said to him, before Arroc was set to leave for Castle Corbin...starting his new life as the Royal Paladin. Before...he ended up in the human world.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Arroc is a prideful person. This only being, since his father is part of the Royal Knights. With this being a great honor, Arroc has driven himself to make sure he never failed his father even once. If he did, Arroc feared he would've disappointed his father AND his family. This means, this VictoryDramon does everything by the book, unless things call for a change in action. Like his father told him, every once in a while...you'll need to improvise. Though he loves to relax by himself and just take a load of his problems and job off his shoulders. But, even though he does his job well...he can't help but get distracted by a few things. Mainly females...and very attractive ones at that.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Antagonists']
[spoiler= Estel - Hydra of Legend]
[b]Name: [/b]Estel
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Species[/b][b]: [/b]Wulfmon
Species Evolutionary Line: BlackGabumon > Wulfmon >MoonWulfmon > Fenrirmon
[spoiler='BlackGabumon']
A dark variation of the common Gabumon species, BlackGabumon are noted by their darker, grayscale fur color coloration and threatening orangish-yellow eyes that glimmer with the same sort of threatening spark seen in most virus-type digimon. Estel in particular has a rather large and notable horn, almost two feet in length, which curves slightly and is carved with various old pieces of digicode. Her claws are far longer than would be expected of a normal Gabumon, and contain a mild virus to add a bite to their attacks; digimon with weaker constitutions may have their data infected if wounded sufficiently, and succumb to the racking fevers that the disease imparts.
Even stronger digimon know to look out for the tricky secrets of BlackGabumon; a wolf-type digimon that lacks physical strength often makes up for it with a variety of poisons. Estel in particular has a rather unpleasant venom she secretes from her mouth, making direct bites from her fatal even to larger Adults, and dangerous to some Perfect levels.
While BlackGabumon wear a wolf's skin over their regular body as normal Gabumon do, the skin provided for BlackGabumon is obviously a lot more worn and torn than the other, featuring claw marks and gashes all across it. This is worn as a mark of pride, and a badge of honor; in fact, the claw of some predator is woven into the skin at some point on the left side, a remnant trophy from a defeated enemy.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Wulfmon']
Wulfmon is a massive beast-type digimon, several times larger than its closest relative, the Garurumon family. A great wolf with eight massive glaives tied to her back, Wulfmon evokes primal fear in its prey through its glowing golden eyes; able to meld its perfectly black body into the darkness of the night, Wulfmon is a perfect predator and is capable of going unseen for as long as they so desire.
Wulfmon has long, gleaming fangs that are hidden unless it grins broadly, as if right before a strike; while superficially it otherwise appears almost identical to a massive black wolf, their are a couple of strange factors. Wulfmon's paws are dis-proportionally large, and clawed wickedly on the end; while it has only one obvious tail, a second long, whiplike tail trails just behind, attached to a ninth glaive right at the end. The eight glaives sticking out from its body fan out from the front like quills, and are reflective as mirrors; the first clue one often has that they are being stared at by Wulfmon is through the swords on its back, which can reflect moonlight and give away its position.
If seen in broad daylight, Wulfmon's position is a bit more obvious; swirling tattoos of purple cross its body and around its legs, glowing brightly above a patch of light directly around Wulfmon's heart; this is a CoreScar, a spot where Wulfmon was damaged in the core by a Royal Knight and never recovered, weakening it sufficiently. The CoreScar is an obvious weakpoint, though Wulfmon is capable of shielding it by covering itself in darkness during the night.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='MoonWulfmon']
Wulfmon's answer to WereGarurumon, MoonWulfmon is the Perfect Form that Wulfmon is only able to take during full-moon nights due to the CoreScar destabilizing her Digicore. MoonWulfmon is, by contrast to the rest of the forms, a humanoid digimon- appearing as a young woman, muscular if not bulky, covered in the armor of a black wolf. Her head is obscured by Wulfmon's head being worn as a helmet, though it is evident she still has the bright, yellow eyes of a predator through the eyeholes. Her long cascading raven hair pours from the back of the helmet down her back, left wild and relatively untamed, though it tends to stay orderly though by itself.
The armor she wears is a light, leather-appearing affair that leaves most of her slightly-tanned skin exposed; a vestment across her chest is embroidered with the symbol of a cresent moon, while the pants she wears have slits across them starting from the knees, and end with emblems of the waxing and waning moon. She wears a cape of wolf hide across her back, finished with raven feathers, on the back of which the symbol of the New Moon rests; finally, the symbol of the full moon is shaped through a moonstone on the top of her helmet.
She carries only a single weapon, in contrast to her previous form- a massive, wicked-looking scimitar, almost a cleaver, with a crescent-moon twist towards the end. The instrument looks brutal rather than elegant, an instrument obviously for killing and nothing else- it is made of pure silver and gleams like a mirror, reflecting the light of the moon like fire.
MoonWulfmon's body is lean, though rather athletic rather than scrawny, with a rather appealing figure to anyone who can get past the wolf-mask and ridiculously evil-looking weapon. Her voice in this shape is light and musical, if with the odd sharp note if speaking rather seriously.
Though usually only seen during the night, when she can control darkness to hide it, MoonWulfmon also has the Corescar, which manifests as a glowing glyph just above her right breast. Purple tattoos coil and pulsate painfully across her body while this is visible, almost as marking lines pointing towards her weak point.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Fenrirmon']
A monster of a digimon that has been seen in the digital world only once, Fenrirmon constitutes a threat to the Digital World almost as great as the Digital Hazard. Fenrirmon arose many years ago as the harbinger of Ragnarok, a monstrous wolf that blotted out the skies in darkness and called forth the moon. It was a massive black beast with eighteen sword-tipped whip tails, each sword bearing a legend of a different hero that had fallen in battle and been swallowed by the darkness; the final tail, the nineteenth, bore no weapon but was encircled by a Holy Ring that negated power the Heavenly Lords held over the force of darkness.
Fenrirmon's core was a single symbol, the glyph of Ragnarok, which featured heavily in his design; tattoos of the symbol appeared across his face, almost like a mask, on its body and hammered on in an interesting armor formation structure of wires. A massive pair of feathered angel wings appeared on the beast's body, half-supporting a gigantic sphere of energy that was known as the Moon of Ragnarok; as enemies died around it, their souls were collected into the Moon and fueled Fenrirmon's greater power, ushering forth the eventual end of the entire digital world.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Child Level']
[b]Venom Spiral- [/b]The user releases a stream of viruses as flames to attack the opponent. If it finds any open wounds or weak points into the opponent's system, it seeps into them and begins to attack their immune system, inciting Viral Fever.
[b]Virus Claw- [/b]A single slash of claws as they're forced to capacity with viral bacteria, almost surely infecting an opponent on a successful breaking of the skin.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Adult Level']
[b]Predator's Eye-[/b] The user forces the opponent's body to lock up on them by staring directly into their eyes and manipulating their natural instincts.
[b]Shadow Cloak- [/b]The user uses the darkness of the night to cover their body in shadow, obscuring them from casual sight and almost all forms of identification. This has the added bonus of hiding the CoreScar, but cannot be used if the area is too bright.
[b]Night Hunt- [/b]The user rips forward with powerful jaws, forming a phantom pair of jaws a few feat infront of them that rip together with significant force, tearing apart anything that gets into their way. This attack is almost instantaneous and incredibly difficult to outspeed.
[b]Night Sting- [/b]The user whips their sword-tail forward at ridiculous speed, shredding anything in their way with a field of powerful dark energy.
[b]Darkness Crash- [/b]The user attacks forward while calling upon all the blades on their back for a finishing attack, in which they tear away at anything that comes anywhere near them during a charge. Dark energy splits off into an almost infinite number of blades as they approach too closely, tearing enemy data to shreds.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Perfect Level']
[b]Darkness Break- [/b]The user attacks with their blade covered in a massive cyclone of dark energy, all focused into two sharp points on either side of the sword. This grants an amazing amount of cutting power, and causes a shockwave of power to form when it hits the ground.
[b]Moon Dance- [/b]The user fades into the shadows and instantly appears from another shadowed area, dashing forward while their sword burns with bright energy of the moon. This energy cuts through darkness easily, though is rather weak when attacking Holy-elemental enemies.
[b]New Step- [/b]The user vanishes from broad light, then steps from the opponent's shadow while simultaneously slashing with a blade cloaked in darkness. There is a split-second frame of vulnerability as she exits the shadow where she is totally defenseless, however, leaving this primarily as a surprise attack.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Mega Level']
[b]Howl of Fenris- [/b]A gargantuan meteor of darkness is ejected from the maw. The shockwave this creates expands for a long area, decimating everything as it passes.
[b]Judgment of the Fallen- [/b]The blades attached to the user's tail attack rapidly and almost at random, each with their own unique source of power and damage depending on the soul of the hero who fell to darkness. When shattered, the blade quickly regenerates.
[b]Nightfall- [/b]A massive circular area around the user is shrowded in chocking darkness, which slowly begins to strangle enemies that enter it. Power of enemy attacks are leached away by the darkness, and the strength of the user's attacks is highly increased in their dimension.
[b]Moon of Fenris- [/b]All collected data within Nightfall returns to the Moon of Fenris, which sits atop the user's back. The moon radiates pure pain to all others who approach it, and burns up the offensive energy of anything that approaches it, making it far more invincible than the user alone.
[b]Ragnarok- [/b]The energy within the Moon of Fenris is released in a single storm of pure darkness, crushing all data and flaying the roots of Yggdrasil until the very core of the digital world is corrupted and it falls in on itself. This attack has never been used, for obvious reasons, and requires a significant amount of energy being stored in the moon before one can even consider it to be used.
[/spoiler]

[b]Biography:[/b] Fenrirmon was a monster brought about in the earlier years of the digital world, when the Royal Knights had scarcely been established. Formed as a dark prophecy to end Yggdrasil's rule, it was created from the regrets and hatred remaining in the scraps of the data of former heroes, some of which were predecessors to the current Royal Knights. Unlike the Demon Lords, Fenrirmon was not a being created naturally though the negative data of humanity filtering through- rather it was the negativity of digimon themselves that formed the creature, an anomalous bug shaped by the desires of junk data that floated around in the darkest levels of the digital world. It was scarcely sentient, and lived only to destroy- to fulfil the prophecy of its birth, and end all of creation through one magnificent gesture.

The Royal Knights fought Fenrirmon, and though the beast was amazingly powerful, the knights proved to be the superior. The final blow was eventually struck by Omnimon- the prophecy of Ragnarok was pierced, and Fenrirmon's anomalous digicore was sliced in twain. While part of it sputtered and died, enough remained of Fenrirmon for the wounded wolf to attempt to escape- as the power drained from its body, so did the the irresistible urge to destroy. It saw the boundary, and in one of the first examples of any digimon ever, crossed it with little difficulty. Without the Royal Paladins at that time, Yggdrasil was unable to follow the creature, and as such eventually had to conclude that they could not confirm it wad destroyed entirely.
Fenrirmon reverted into Wulfmon while in the human world, but though crippled, it survived. Feeding off the emotions of humans covertly and consuming the odd digimon that passed though the boundary, it survived even after the Royal Paladins were formed by being almost impossible to track down. Indeed, though the thing had received a name it liked to call itself -Estel- the rest of the Paladins knew it by only one- Target. Estel has been the number one target for the Paladins since their inception, but until very very recently, they've caught neither hide nor hair of the wolf.

[b]Personality: [/b]Estel's personality seems to change wildly depending on the form she takes at the moment, though it's unclear whether that's because her personality literally does change with her evolution, or she simply wishes people to think it does.
As Wulfmon, Estel is a fierce apex predator and nothing more. A wise though callous hunter, it kills off the weak without conversation, strikes from the darkness and hides before its attacks can be retaliated against. It darts in to attack, leaves as suddenly as it comes, and certainly does not expose itself to more danger than absolutely necessary. Wulfmon is capable of speech, though she never uses it- there's no point to it, of course. The only time you'll ever meet Wulfmon is if you're a target, and in that case, you'll either prove to be easy prey or too difficult to kill in either case- never a reason to speak to them.
As MoonWulfmon, Estel is far more chatty, and can almost be considered pleasant. Clever, fun-loving and perceptive, the only hint to her true nature is the note of cruelty and callousness that still resonates within her, obvious though it may be to a predator digimon. MoonWulfmon is not as likely to initiate combat as Wulfmon, and just as often as attacking, may be inclined to speak to an enemy to try and work out common ground. That said, it's still obvious that she loves and desires battle, and thus feels that it's best solution to most problems.
Fenrirmon's personality, of course, is that of a violent and destructive beast, not so much a sentient being as a force of nature. It has little to no sense of self, and lives simply to avenge the lives of the fallen by ending everything in existence.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Duchess Godiva - BrokenHeart15]
[b]Name:[/b] (self proclaimed) Duchess Godiva

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Species:[/b] Witchmon

[b]Species Evolutionary Line:[/b] PetitMamon -> [b]Witchmon[/b] -> LadyDevimon -> LadyNeoVamdemon

[b]::Digimon Appearance::[/b]
[spoiler=PetitMamon]
The female variant, she does however have darker eye shadow around her eyes and a golden choker around her neck. Her wand has a small amethyst crystal at the tip instead the knob.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witchmon]
Her long gloves in this form are in turn replaces by much thinner black satin gloves that go up but don't quite reach her kitty cat tattoo. Each finger save her thumbs has two rings on it. The broomstick she rides on is coated with gold as well as the broomstick brush being a much richer and golden in colour.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=LadyDevimon]
Her nails on both hands are gold, whether this is paint of not is uncertain. She keeps her rings on her right hand, including her thumbs, but they have no room on her left hand. The small shadow on her shoulder wears lipstick, it also has a ring on each of its fingers.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=LadyNeoVamdemon]
The boot-like feet have been elevated slightly to become high heels instead of flat boots. Her hips are much thinner, being diagonal rather than horizontal to the top of her legs. Her hair is much longer and free. Her lips are rouge red, maybe blood, maybe not, it’s hard to tell. There is a very noticeable dip in the chest space, as the moon symbol has now been set on it’s side across both chest. Her nails are also golden as well, with a ring on the jointed part of her fingers. The forehead of the mask are lined with three pure white gemstones, each set as a diamond shape along the mask.[/spoiler]

[b]Human Appearance:[/b] It would be very hard to NOT notice the resemblance between the human and Digimon form, as Godiva’s vanity over her normal outfit is paralleled in her human state. She wears a beautiful crimson red dress, even as a daily thing. It is sleeveless, as she wears the same long black satin gloves, these ones however reach long enough to cover her tattoo. She also wears a rather ridiculous black fur ruffle around her neck, the fabric is really quite soft, and seemed very much like a cat. She wears a cat head shaped brooch on her front.
Her hair is much longer and plaited elegantly down her back. She also carries around a mobile phone, with a broomstick keychain.

[b]::Special Attacks::[/b]
PetitMamon - Petit Curse: Creates a glowing rune that follows foes around then sears itself to the skin of its victim. Misfortune follows those tagged by this malevolent spell.
LadyNeoVamdemon - Nightmare Raid: Fires the Evilvil at multiple enemies, transforming their targets into terrible sights to behold.

[b]Biography:[/b] Godiva was from a family of Persiamon, who revel within glamour and beauty. Much like her own mother, Godiva often used her beauty to get what she wanted. Her being so much of a user caused her to become quite spoken of, but not exactly in a high manner.
Whilst she could easily obtain wealth that would set her on easy street, none of the men she charmed even remotely came to satisfying her want for a strong man. She found and dumped many men in pursuit of this ideal, but never found any.

The only love she really found was her ever growing love for jewellery. The hapless mooks gave her what she wanted, but they were merely store bought trinkets. That is, until one suitor gave her a locket obtained from an ancient convent. She was entranced by the ornate designs of the locket, but not the man himself.
Though slow, her desire to obtain the beauty of ancient treasure fuelled her treasure hunting prowess, that is, until she found her rival. It was a rather obnoxious Zudomon who she constantly ran into on hunts. They made a nasty habit of sniping each other’s finds, usually to the chagrin of the other. Eventually, they got tired of this rivalry and went at it.

The battle was fierce, but during a standstill, Vamos offered an alliance. The two were exceptionally good at what they did, so why didn't they work together? She accepted and from that point on they became comrades. At one point during their heists, they broke into a certain temple with a break in the Boundary. They crossed it unintentionally and were spat out in the human world. Using magic, Witchmon forged them disguises. As they learned of the riches in this new world, they began to rob the humans blind. As they continued to make crosses over the Boundary, they were labelled Renegades and decided to stick to the human world.

[b]Personality:[/b] Godiva is a bit of a user, and thus she is constantly seen as very enchanting and of course entrancing, wooing people to get what she wants and/or wanted. However, this is only when she is working solo, which isn't very often. This is usually only around men however, as she takes quite the acidic approach to other women.

When working alongside Vamos, she is much more focused on her goals, and seems a bit more stiff around him. She usually hides her face when speaking about him in a bit of detail, or at all really. She does act as the brakes to Vamos’ train of thought, able to break him out of his stupor whenever he gets too into his own philosophical thoughts or other distractions.

She can however, get very jealous VERY quickly when it comes to other women, especially those that actually seem to have attractive qualities. This is further intensified when they are near Vamos; as to which she becomes near psychotic with rage; pretty much on the constant verge to attack. And she will attack should those obnoxious slutty bints say the wrong thing.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vamos - Lockon Fenrir]
[b]Name:[/b] Vamos
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Zudomon [Ikkaku in human world]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line:[/b] Gomamon -> Ikkakumon -> Zudomon -> Olegmon
[spoiler=Gomamon]
Vamos looks pretty much the same as any other Gomamon, with the exception that his claws are rough and some are broken. He doesn't really take care of himself well, and the scars from previous fights can be seen on his back, chest, and face. Given that he got them from rookie fights, they aren't that noticeable and frankly not very threatening. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ikkakumon]
Here is where the differences start to even out, as the scars become much more noticable. His beard is cut short and one of his tusks has been broken in half. His horn is sharp and appears to be the only part of him maintained well.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zudomon]
His pelt in this form is a dark brown, mimicking the leather, but his shell is missing the metallic bits and the outer rim of it happens to be a darker green. His hammer replaces the pick side with yet another flat hammer head, making an odd warhammer. The leather straps are notciably warm, and a darker than average brown.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Olegmon]
The only major difference here is that the gold armor is noticeably tarnished by a rust color.[/spoiler]
[b]Human Appearance:[/b] Vamos appears as a rather buff young adult, with a sleeveless checkered vest and brushed back dark brown hair. Along with complementary black dress pants and black monk dress shoes. As stated before he is rather buff, but not overtly so. The edges of his vest around his arms are torn, as if he ripped the sleeves from the white shirt under his vest. His eyes are a dull yellow, almost gold if one were to look at them in the right light.

[b]Special Attacks:[/b] General attacks that come with the line.
Gomamon: Currential - Summons an underwater current represented by a school of fish. A very powerful current that can be used to push or pull.
Olegmon: Crosschop - A variation of dual tomahawk boomerang, Olegmon lobs both tomahawks towards an opponent. Instead of regularly spinning towards them, they each strike the opponent diagonally and at the exact same time. Can also be used in melee range, where instead of being thrown, Olegmon slices the opponent in front of him in a diagonal manner.

[b]Biography:[/b] Born to a family of proud Vikemon, Vamos was from the very beginning destined to be a blacksmith. He had an unnatural aptitude for repairing broken weaponry, forcing him to very quickly become the family's blacksmith once he reached ultimate.

Fortunately for him, he escaped before that could ever happen.

At the news of his acceptance in the family for his skills, he became oddly sad. While he was good at blacksmithing, it didn't interest him in the slightest. A life of slavery over a forge seemed to him as a life not worth living, and left as soon as he could. He decided to explore the world and live life to it's fullest. It was around the time he managed to digivolve to champion that he realized his love for gold and riches in general. So he began to dive for underwater treasures, which lead to quite a few dangerous run ins, but still so very exciting for him. He eventually moved on to land once he was able to shift into ultimate, where he had several run ins with a Witchmon by the name of Godiva. They would steal bits and pieces of each others riches. This got to a point where they both grew tired, and decided to end the rivalry once and for all.

The battle was fierce, but during a standstill, Vamos offered an alliance. The two were exceptionally good at what they did, so why didn't they work together? She accepted and from that point on they became comrades. At one point during their heists, they broke into a certain temple with a break in the Boundary. They crossed it unintentionally and were spat out in the human world. Using magic, Witchmon forged them disguises. As they learned of the riches in this new world, they began to rob the humans blind. As they continued to make crosses over the Boundary, they were labeled Renegades and decided to stick to the human world.

[b]Personality:[/b] Vamos could best be described as a scholar, but make no mistake, he is not a pushover. Given his evolution line, he is indeed very strong. Something not only expected from a Zudomon, but something that is there regardless of choice. When not crushing skulls and flaying heads, he often contemplates life and philosophy in general. This changes rather dramatically when gold is involved. Like a barbaric animal, the very sight of gold is enough to throw him in a frenzy. This might be the case due to his mega form, and it is true that the gold obsession is intensified while in this form. Another interesting point is that he is easy to distract him regardless of what he happens to be doing at the time, leaving him to rely on Godiva to remind him of his tasks and to make sure he doesn't distract himself.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reserved, obviously, Dresden.

Amorphis, small problem with your app, unfinished as it is. This RP takes place in a universe where the Royal Knights exist and, remember, one of the Royal Knights is a Magnamon. Since I'd rather not deal with the logistic problems of having two of the same Royal Knight, I'd ask you to change the species.

Name: XIII

Species:Cherubimon

Species Evolutionary Line:See Appearance

Paladin Symbol Appearance:His Paladin Symbol is a violet pentagram with a crimson crescent attached to the side.It is about 4'' in diameter and located on his left wrist.

Digimon Appearance:
[spoiler=Fresh][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Conomon_b.jpg[/img]
Name: Conomon
Attacks:
Acid Bubbles-Spits acid bubbles to intimidate the opponent.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=In-Training][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Kokomon_b.jpg[/img]
Name: Kokomon
Attacks:
Double Bubble-Spits out a lot of adhesive bubbles.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rookie][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Lopmon_b.jpg[/img]
Name: Lopmon
Attacks:
Tiny Twister -Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.
Blazing Ice-Spits out shots of supercooled air.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Champion][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Wendigomon_b.jpg[/img]
Name:Wendigomon
Attacks:
Koko Crusher-Destroys even rocks with a shock wave.
Cable Crusher-Swings both of its arms like clubs.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ultamate][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Antylamon_Virus_b.jpg[/img]
Name:Antylamon
Attacks:
Meditation Cure-Recovers from any kind of damage in an instant.
Arm Bomber -Hardens its body tissue to the level of Chrome Digizoid by liberating all of the energy within its body, then unleashes a mighty blow.
Asipatravana-Spins on its axis like a tornado, cutting anything surrounding it with the Treasure Axes.
Treasure Axe-Summons and attacks with the Treasure Axes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mega][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/200px-Cherubimon_Evil_t.gif[/img]
Name:Cherubimon (Evil)
Attacks:
Storm of Judgment-Summons a giant thundercloud, then drops innumerable lightning bolts on the opponent.
Lightning Spear-Fires a spear of lightning.
Terminal Judgment-An enhanced version of Storm of Judgment that increases the range and density of the lightning bolts.
Thousand Spears-An enhanced version of Lightning Spear that fires multiple spears of lightning.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Human Appearance:][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/NeoXRaven/Winter_by_13Mirror.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Biography:He was born(created) with a small group of Digimon called the Outsiders.He wondered the Digiverse with this group till on day they were attack by Wargraymon, he was the only one that survived.He then wondered alone for what seemed like an eternity he was found by a Royal Knight by the name of Magnamon.Magnamon mentioned on the way back to the Royal Knight HQ, that he had talent.So he was recruited as a Paladin Squire, and he graduated to High Paladin with everyone else.

Personality:He is quiet, kind, and caring.He is also afraid to use his full strength, cause he thinks he will lose control of his power and hurt the people around him.

[b]Name: [/b]Jaxon
[b]Species: [/b]TigerVespamon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b]FanBeemon - Waspmon - CannonBeemon - TigerVespamon
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b]Jaxon's Paladin symbol is a blue sword with two wasp-wings attached to it. It's generall worn as a necklace around his neck in his human and FanBeemon forms, while it's imprinted on the shoulder of Waspmon, the cannon of CannonBeemon and on the forehead of TigerVespamon.
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]In his FanBeemon form his wings are lighter in color than usual FanBeemon's wings, and he has an angrier look on his face. His Adult and Perfect forms look like their normal forms except for the Paladin Symbol.
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Jaxon, in his human appearance, has average length, blonde spiky hair, with two bangs that are dark blue. He wears a pair of glasses, his eyes are green and he have a stern facial expression. He wears a red scarf, a yellow jacket with brown stripes and a pair of jeans. He wears the necklace with his Paladin Symbol, which he uses when he changes appearance to his Digimon form.
[spoiler=FanBeemon][b]Gear Stinger:[/b] Jaxon fires his stinger at the opponent or target object.
[b]88 Call:[/b] Jaxon sends a supersonic wave that signals all nearby bees and/or FanBeemon, Waspmon and Cannonbeemon to attack his target.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=TigerVespamon][b]Mach Stinger V:[/b] Jaxon's signature attack. A combo attack of rapidly following slashes with his blades to deal tremendous damage.
[b]Gear Stinger:[/b] Almost the same as the FanBeemon version, except that the stinger is made of laser and is fired out of his swords.
[/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Jaxon had been a worker at the Royal Base for his entire life when he was promoted to Waspmon. Some more time passed, and he was once again promoted, this time to CannonBeemon. During a battle for the Royal Base, Jaxon fought bravely and digivolved to TigerVespamon during the heat of the battle, and with his newfound powers he repelled the entire invasion. It was this dispaly of power that initiated him into the Paladins, an offer he gladly accepted. Having spent his entire life at the Royal Base, he was aching for a new life, a life the Paladins could give him.[i] [/i]
[b]Personality: [/b]Jaxon is a born leader. Even when he was a FanBeemon, other FanBeemon would do his biddings, but he doesn't misuse this talent, even if he can get a bit bossy. He is a nice person, and also very smart and wise. While he appears calm and collected, he's actually very hot-tempered and is easily angered, so it's best to stay on his nice side. During battle he can get carried away, but he usually knows when to stop.

Two things with your app, Amorphis. Firstly, I noted that you've changed around some of the criteria (You put 'see appearance' for your evolutionary line and writ the special attacks in each of the appearance spoilers, for example). For documentation purposes I'm going to ask you to fix it so it fits the app as posted. Secondly, you have a number of spelling errors in the little text you provided ("he [i]wondered [/i]alone") and you don't put spaces after your periods.

Your apps are also a little sparse on description, but I'd be willing to overlook that if you can show me proper formatting and better grammar.

For those who haven't noticed, I've also added my own application to the Character Dossier tab. Use that as an example if you need one.

[b]Name: [/b][i]Meggi/Meg[/i]
[b]Gender: [/b][i]Female[/i]
[b]Species: [/b][i]Flamedramon (By choice, she detests her Mega form for reasons easily guessed)[/i]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b][i]Guilmon -> Growlmon -> Flamedramon [/i]
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [/b][i]A red and black version of the Digital Hazard symbol with a slash through the circle in the center. It is worn as a necklace in her human form but goes around her tail in Digimon form.[/i]
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b][i]Meggi's Guilmon and Growlmon forms are both much slimmer than usual and more femininely built, which is a rarity as there are very few female Guilmon in the Digital World. Her Flamedramon form is also more befitting a member of the Guilmon line than the standard Veemon based Flamedramon, having red scales and blue armor with white flame patterns. She is never seen turning into her Mega form due to mental blocks she placed on herself out of fear.[/i]
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Meg is a petite redhaired girl with two hair ties, each in the shape of one of Guilmon's ears, and long hair tied back in a braid that goes almost to her knees. Her clothing consists of either black jeans and a red jacket, her default attire after a transformation, or more feminine clothing, such as a red tank top and shorts or a skirt, which she is usually seen in.
[b]Special Attacks: [/b][i] Standard for her line[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Meggi is the youngest and last surviving child of Megidramon of the Four Great Dragons, having been newly born when her father betrayed Azulongmon, Magnadramon, and Goldramon and tried to take over the Digital World. It was only with the intervention of the Royal Knights themselves and the previous generation of Royal Paladins that his insurrection was quelled and the rest of her family was deleted, to be reborn again after their data has been purified by time. When Meggi, just a baby Gigimon at the time, was found, the Royal Knights were unsure what to do with her, as they saw her as being another catastrophe waiting to happen. LoadKnightmon, then calling himself Crusadermon because of his fickle nature, didn't wait for the rest of the Knights to vote and moved to delete her, not noticing that Gallantmon had been just behind him. Gallantmon, himself of Guilmon heritage and a distant relative of Megidramon, batted away Crusadermon and told him that she was taking Meggi in, raising her like a daughter and teaching her how to use the Digital Hazard without having it use her.[/i]
[b]Personality: [/b][i]Meggi often describes herself as being equal parts tomboy and girly girl, reacting with unrestrained glee whenever she found something pretty enough to turn into jewelry[/i],[i] a cuddly looking Baby Digimon, which, for her, was almost [/i]every [i]Baby Digimon, or when she got sent to police a far away area that she hadn't been to before, though her seemingly contradictory personality occasionally worked to her detriment, having gotten lost more times than she cares to remember because she saw a newly formed tunnel in her favorite mine and had to explore it, and also having occasionally let a suspect get the drop on her because she was distracted by a shiny new gem. Despite these flaws, however, she is still a more than capable fighter, having been trained by a Royal Knight since she was a baby.[/i]

I know it's a little light but I'm typing this up with a migraine, so I'd say it's forgivable.

And also accepted.

[b]Name[/b]: Roran
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Species[/b]: Talismon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line[/b]: Squiremon -> Wizardmon -> Mistymon -> Talismon
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance:[/b] He wears it as a charm on his weapons. It is a White variant inlaid with gold. It is attacked to the handle of his sword in his Squiremon, mistymon, and Talismon forms, and to the bottom of his staff in his Wizardmon form.
[b]Digimon Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Squiremon:] A young boy in appearance he wears a White shirt, and pants with are trimmed in a gold color around the neck, waist, arms, and the bottom of his pants. He wears a plain white cloak, with the hood up, and carries a small sword in a sheathe around his waist. His eyes are amber in color, and his hair is brown. The only thing differing him from a human child is the fact that his ears are pointed.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Wizardmon:] His Wizardmon form looks typical for his species, but his face is revealed unlike most of the other wizardmon who conceal their face. The clothes under his cloak are colored like his Squiremon form. His face in this form is the same as his squiremon form except his hair is a little longer. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mistymon:] The typical for the race, except the purplish-black color is replaced by pure white with a golden trim around the bottom. The typical red color under the armor is a white instead much like his previous forms clothing coloration. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Talismon:] Talismon is a rare Form of Mistymon. They are mistymon that have mastered magic, and digivolved. In this form roran is slightly taller than his mistymon form, with long brown hair tied in a ponytail. The only major difference between a Talismon, and a Mistymon is that Talismon do not wear the hat, and a white sheathe hang around the Talismons waist. Talismon are not an entirely different species of Digimon, and could be considered a form change. His sword becomes sleaker, and his armor is reinforced with black digizoid which allows him to summon items by accessing their data stored in his armor. The items he can summon include his sword when not in it's sheath, the Crystal ball he carried as a Mistymon, and the Spellbound Shield a defensive item made from Gold digizoid which is unique to Talismon.[/spoiler]
[b]Human Appearance[/b]: In his human form Roran is a teenage boy with brown hair, and amber eyes. His shirt in this form is White, with Gold trim around the bottom, the arms, and kneck. He wears jeans, and his weapon becomes a cellphone, and his Paladin symbol becomes a cell charm.
[b]Special Attacks[/b]: Roran can also use the generic attacks from the species he is.
[spoiler=Squiremon Attacks]
[b]Training Slash [/b]- A weak move that causes a wave of energy to blast out at the opponent very small range[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mistymon][b]Mystics Power [/b]- A strong magic that shoots from the hand, and can be attuned to the elements.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Talismon]
[b]Core Arrow[/b] - Coats his orb in fire, and throws it at the enemy. When it hits unleahes an explosion that surrounds them in fire for a short time.
[b]Blazing Inferno[/b] - Surrounds his sword in fire, and slashes down unleashing it in the shape of a dragon at the enemy.
[b]Talisman of Power [/b]- A strong magic that shoots from the hand, and boosts the energy of another Digimon. [/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Roran was born in a small orphanage in a village of Human-form digimon. His adopted father was a knightmon, who trained him from his hatching in the art of Swordsmanship. This training was very basic, but allowed him to become good enough that during a treck through the Digital world a servant of Yggdrasil found him to be talented enough to serve the great Yggdrasil, which his "father" was happy for. He digivolved into Wizardmon shortly after he came to work for Yggdrasil. He quickly rose through the ranks and digivolved twice in a short period of time into his Talismon form, and became one of the Royal paladins.

[b]Personality:[/b] As a Talismon Roran is a Kind soul who only wants to seek knowledge. He detests those that hurt others, and will do whatever he can to help those that have been wronged. He is generally solitairy, and doesn't care for large groups, although he cares about his comrades greatly, and would risk his own life for those he cares for.

[b]Name: Hiargon[/b]
[b]Gender: Male[/b]
[b]Species: Aegisdramon[/b]
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: Dracomon->Airdramon->Megadramon-> Aegisdramon[/b]
[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance: [spoiler=PS][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/paladin-symbol.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Symbol location:[/b]
[b]Dracomon-Megadramon: Both shoulders[/b]
[b]Aegisdramon: On the side of both Main back Cannons(ones with the orbs)[/b]

[b]Dracomon: [spoiler=image][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/Draco-mod-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]

[b]Airdramon: [spoiler=image][img]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/Zeroxm7/AirdramonBrown.png[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Megadramon[spoiler=image][img]http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/c/c3/Megadramon_b.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Aegisdramon:[spoiler=image][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/Aegidrasmon.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]
Goldish brown hair, with blues eyes that reflect those of an angel, standing roughly 5'8" with bulky legs and legs, Wears bluish-gray metallic wrist bands on both arms with 2 yellowish orbs on each.
brownish T-shirt with his Paladin symbol marked on the right sleeve and gray-ish blue pants.

[b]Dracomon: [/b]Generic Attacks of a Dracomon
[b] -Baby Breath:[/b]blows high temperature breath at the opponent.
[b] -[b][i]G Shurunen[/i][/b]:[/b]Upon touching its Gekirin scales, it indiscriminately fires a beam shot from its mouth after it has intensely radiated the horns on its head
[b]-Tail Smash: [/b]Inflicts damage with its tail while spinning its body.

[b]Airdramon:[/b]Generic Airdramon attacks(he already has enough as it is XD)
- [b][i][b]Spinning Needle[/b][/i][/b] : Gathers whirlwinds with its wings and shoots them at the foe[b].[/b]
[b][i][b]-God Tornado[/b][/i][/b] : Breathes out a tornado of flame from its mouth[b].[/b]
- [b][i][b]Wing Cutter: [/b][/i][/b]Flaps its wings and sends two blades of air at the enemy.
[b][i][b]-Tail Whip: [/b][/i][/b]Creates a bubble of air around the tip of his tail and then whips it, shooting it at the foe[b].[/b]
[b][i]-Tail Attack: [/i][/b]Slaps foe with tail.

Megadramon:
[i][b]Genocide Attack[/b][/i] :a barrage of missiles from its claws.
[i][b]Ultimate Slicer: [/b][/i]Cuts into the foe with its claws.

Aegisdramon:
-[b]Cannon Bombardment[/b]: Fires arterilly shells from 6 small Cannons around its shoulders
-[b]Shine Breaker[/b](the official Special Attacker of Aegisdramon[real one]): simultaneously fires concentrated bombardments of shining energy and bombardments of scorching energy at the target, from all the cannons on its body, completely. (Minus all the massive explosions and complete annilhation the original one does. Or in others half-as strong as the original)
-[b]Shine Cannons[/b]: Fire beams of energy from the orbs on the shoulder-gear and hand palms.
-[b]Purification Charge[/b]: Body storages power creating a golden aura around user than charging at 80mph at the opponent.
-[b]Small laser[/b]: Fires 2 small lasers the cannon on the small arms(right below the large arms)

[b]Biography: [/b]
[b] [/b]Hiragon grow up in as an outcast in is village, due his older brother turning into a Breakdramon destroying several villages, before he was finally subdued by the Royal Knights. Over the course of the years, Hiragon seeking whatever was responsible for causing his brother to turn into Breakdramon, and go berserk. Eventually his hunt lead him to the Royal Paladins HQ. He enrolled into the academy to get into the Royal Paladins in hope to find hints on his brother.
After 5 years, Hiragon acquired his prefect stage along with becoming a member of the Royal Paladins, and found a clue to what caused his brother to go berserk. According to the information, a digimon named datamon injected his brother with a weird virus turning his brother into the Virus digimon Breakdramon. Hiragon after another 2 years of searching finally cornered the datamon. However, the datamon had an army of other cyborg digimon waiting for Hiragon knowing of his correction to his "former test subject."
However, Hiragon was overpowered by the large number of digimon the enemy controlled. Once captured datamon injected the same virus that he injected into Hiragon's brother 10 years ago. Screaming, and Shouting in agony trying to resist turning into the monster his brother once was. The datamon continued to inject more and more of the virus into Hiragon causing his body to nearly break down. However, at this moment Hiragon's body started to glow a bright goldish color then into a Bluish-Grey color. Hiragon digivolved into his Mega stage, but instead of turning into breakdramon he become an Aegisdramon. Out of anger Aegisdramon unleashed a Shine Breaker attack blasting every digimon in his sight. Within an hour only a small squad of Datamons army was left stunned at power of Hiragon, and fleeing leaving Datamon alone. Pionting one of his cannons at Datamon he fired turning the datamon into data relieving his need for revenge.
Soon afterwards, the Royal Knights appeared to find out what was the disturbation. In his child level, Hiragon tried to explain what had happen about his brother and the datamon trying to get them to clear his brother's name. However in vain, the Royal Knights denied his request until he can prove himself to be hero of justice, and help the Royal Paladins in their mission to save the digital world.

[b]Personality: [/b]Protective of both his brother's and his own pride willing to take on anything that talks trash about his brother. Due to this Hiragon is known to easily get into brawls with almost anyone. Hiragon is also seen as a loner though he truly does seek a friend like ones he once had, before the accident with his brother. However, this was never granted as of yet. Hiragon is also extremely reckless jumping right into the middle of a fight to show his power, and also to improve himself.

Let me know if anything needs to changed

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1318116174' post='5568928']
Heh, Talismon. That made me chuckle.

But yeah, other than maybe modifying Mistymon's attacks (Core Dart -> Core Arrow, Blast Fire -> Blazing Tornado being my suggestions) you're fine.
[/quote]

what about my app or waiting for hydras say on it 1st? at least some feedback on it if you feel anything needs to be changed

Archived